What went so wrong?

What went so wrong?

Attached: w.jpg (800x1200, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annapurna_Pictures
youtube.com/watch?v=dQwNs9rwtGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was no mention whatsoever of the instrumental role Jews had in the Iraq War (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century), instead it was the same tired out old message people have heard for decades: "straight old white men bad"

this seemed more like an SNL movie about Cheney rather than a biopic

It was alright except for the Galactus shit

You could feel the one sided bias 5 minutes into it

This. The Big Short was great but he took the gimmicks that worked in it too far.

He needs to go back to comedy and never leave the genre again

>let’s take a heavily nuanced topic spanning multiple continents and political systems and dumb it down for 80iq retards
Oh gee I wonder

It was 10 fucking years too late.
If it was released in 2006 it would have done respectable "Michael Moore" level numbers. Instead Annapurna Pictures spends $100 Million to get these huge names etc.
Anyway, just a case of hollywood being in a bubble and making a movie that makes THEM feel good.

It's basically a cartoon because Adam Mcckay is a hack

I'm fairly sure it's Bale's worst movie too

I was looking at their list of releases and it's a fucking bloodbath. How much of her fathers money has Megan Ellison lost? Sure, he's a billionaire but still

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annapurna_Pictures

Attached: Annapurna_Pictures_logo.png (220x220, 27K)

This was absolutely awful. What the fuck were they thinking? Boring as fuck, unfunny. Awful.

post credits scene was the most cringe thing I have ever seen. Also the part where they are in the war room or whatever you call it during 9/11 and someone just randomly says "Why would they accuse Israel of being involved? They have nothing to gain." This literally happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQwNs9rwtGM

Attached: jones.jpg (1200x800, 208K)

White men are bad though because the fucking boomers ruined the country by letting Mossad get kompromat on them and entice them with fiat cash.

Don't get me wrong, I think Cheney is a bona fide scum bag. Although I find it interesting that the one redeeming quality they portray him as having is his defense of his dyke daughter

It's a brilliant corruption scheme, isn't it?

>535 members of Congress
>Need to bribe at least 51%
>Bribe 268 members of Congress using campaign contributions through US based companies and into politicians' personal "foundations"
>Roughly $2 million per Representative/Senator
>$536 annually
>Use your influence on Congress to get them to give you billions in free money through foreign aid
>Spend 20% that money to bribe Congress
>Repeat ad infinitum

Attached: 1544793538681.png (197x168, 57K)

I don't understand why they needed to make it "funny." It rarely ever works, and it just makes The Big Short look like a fluke.

It's based on facts.

That list is a wall of failure propped up by American hustle and sausage party.

You've gotta admit, that opening quote is pretty good.
>“Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.” - Anonymous.
Can't believe someone on here said that, or that it got in a movie.

Nothing, normies hated it so its a perfect 5/7 for Yea Forums

Attached: basedboys.jpg (720x405, 239K)

I liked it

Why do people like you always overreact, OP? You're like a God damn bitter housewife.

The dialogue writing was flat and unremarkable.

I liked bale's and even carrel's acting but the rest was a miss for me. Also Cheney and Rummy are pieces of shit but this came out 10 years too late.

The humor just wasn't there as in the Big Short. The botched attempt at character assassination is the only funny bit.
Also no one has cared about the man since 2009, either positively or negatively. Trashing him in 2018 is how-do-you-do-fellow-kids levels of cringe.

>"Why would they accuse Israel of being involved? They have nothing to gain." This literally happens.

Attached: 1548183267068.jpg (951x840, 90K)

Attached: imagens-10.jpg (600x800, 32K)