What year is this?

>what year is this?
Name a more kino moment in television.

Attached: what_year.jpg (1200x807, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWyVNf98CoA
youtube.com/watch?v=id75c8HGAxw
scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0910/S00292/david-lynch-frequently-tweets-bhagavad-gita.htm
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
newyorker.com/books/page-turner/david-lynchs-elusive-language
youtube.com/watch?v=UEbtd6bucvg
youtu.be/UEbtd6bucvg?t=9m12s
vulture.com/2017/05/twin-peaks-secrets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4IKUeIEdRMY
youtube.com/watch?v=aMszCiYdtts
youtube.com/watch?v=Ogqah6gc9ww
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vzUGk5Ic9o
youtu.be/bW0bZBXJFZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>home

Attached: twinpeaks-17-lauracooper-1.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

What did that even mean?

Cooper realizes he fucked up and doesn't really know what's going on.

I thought Laura's scream and the flash of light coming from the Palmer house was the real show-stopping moment.

I haven't watched season 3 since it first aired. I think it's about time I revisited the town of Twin Peaks

I did not care for this shows second or third season.

"years" are measurements of time. cooper wanted to know which year it was so he could properly locate himself in time

Attached: tumblr_ovdlzzez8I1ql7xb0o1_500.gif (500x259, 2.6M)

he was wondering which precise 365 day period he was currently in
aka he meant exactly what it looks like he meant

head i win tails you lose

Attached: Red.jpg (952x1050, 152K)

Daily reminder the real Coop is in Rancho Rosa with Janey and Sonny Jim. The Coop that goes to Odessa is a tulpa made the day before and this is why he is confused as to the year.

Why did they have to give Cooper a sad ending? Imagine waiting 25 or 26 years just for Cooper to be punished in the end

God that was pure kino. Especially with how they blended it so well together.

I wish we could've gotten old classic Truman

He flew to close to the sun. Went against his dharma.
Tried to prevent her from dying instead of doing his job and leaving once the murderer was brought to justice. He was the FBI, that was his function and he tried to overstep and play God.

Makes the struggle more tangible. Cooper's tragedy is memorable and mesmerizing to watch compared to a lot of other series' finales.

Attached: 13-dougie-twin-peaks-coffee.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 101K)

He wasn't trying to play God and save her though. Coop and Gordon were trying to stop the malicious entity known as Jowday and considered it as their duty.

But what they are trying to do is not proof that they didn't try to play God. It's exactly what they did. He went back in time to prevent reality from unfolding like it did.

Yeah he's a tragic hero and always was. Love how Lunch dabbed on the redditors by having him gawk around like an idiot with
>muh coffee >muh cherry pie
for most of the season. Exposed how dumbed-down things become when they're fodder for the masses. Ultimately he attempted to act as if he were a timeless, post-life lodge spirit instead of an FBI human and paid the price.

That wasn't the goal, it was to lure Judy out of their reality and trap or destroy it in a pocket dimension similar to The Black Lodge. Judy realized it was trapped in the final shot of the show.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

cuz fuck redditors
based lynch got his paycheck and fucked off not only thaat but trolled reddit pseuds epic style

The whole reason "Cooper" existed within the context of the show was to find and stop Laura's killer. He did just that, and that's when his arc was fulfilled. I think that's why as soon as BOB died we got the transparent overlay of him sleeping. His earthly purpose (dharma) was done and it was time for him
go (die) and "wake up" to his true nature as the eternal, spirit-self (death is not an end it's a change). Remember when "Laura" was in the lodge and she said "I'm not Laura"?

All of this is very grounded in Eastern philosophy which lynch is into

Laura was not Judy. At the end of the show, Cooper and Laura are trapped in Judy's dimension. That's why the lights go out, and Cooper is confused and Laura terrified.

yeap. other hints as well like the guy with his brains blown out in Laura's hotel room that neither Cooper or Laura even take note of, or the nonchalance towards horrible violence at the diner. they're in the "evil world"

Never mind the goal, if Cooper plays God in the process of another goal, which he was, then he still playing God and the point stands. What's so difficult about this?

Cooper saved Laura from dying at the hands of BOB, thereby canonically removing his entire reason for existing in the first place. He tried to rewrite destiny instead of being its servant /playing his role

Everything you know is wrong. Like level 5 marble madness

Wait for the ending then. This was to be continued we don't need roads

Is this all explained in the show or did I need to study Eastern Religion?

But the lights getting blown out at the end by Laurad scream could imply the destruction of Judy/electricity.

I always felt like for Lynch the pure evil/negative force is explaination/destruction of magic. Electricity/TV/Radio were all tools to explain away magic and turn the world more boring/negative.

Problem is you invoking God when you can't recognize an angel of the LORD since 2x01

I had been waiting for a Laura scream and they didn’t disappoint.
Now: what’s the best Laura scream, in user’s opinion? For me, it’s this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWyVNf98CoA

You're confusing Laura for Judy.

Wasn't Coop's plan to begin with. He was just delivering the weapon (Laura) to destroy Judy and its dimension.
youtube.com/watch?v=id75c8HGAxw

Attached: rr-22349-bw-r-e1495436956954.jpg (806x537, 42K)

He hasn't given the diamond a titty twister and flipped the electricity. It was 1 frame of a flash. Need R. Rocket.

The weapon plan seems so different from how spirits and different dimensions have been handled prior that I have a hard time swallowing it.
You can’t control these forces, as much as you would like to. All you can do is try to keep your wits about you, which cooper admittedly fails many times.

Why would he get a good result when he loses his cool in judyworld, when the same thing happening in the black lodge caused him to get trapped for more than two decades?

There's not just one universe, or a good and evil, there are many and many in between, and monkeys shitting everywhere, and they float

Because he remembers and can stand on one foot

You need faith, charity, and good works. Laura Dern smoked one of those fuckers with a gun.

This is some William Borroughs shit

Again, the plan or reason doesn't matter if you are doing something wrong or beyond what was meant in the first place. The original poster mentioned Cooper going beyond his role as FBI and solving the murder. Whatever way you choose to twist this, regardless of plan or intent, he went further and actually interfered with time and fate. It does matter one iota that copper wasn't trying to save Laura but rather trap Judy, he manipulated reality.

There's hints in the show but knowing the source material helps for piecing it together. I've read a few books on it. It's popular stuff in new age/hollywood circles atm, once I found out Lynch was into it too it made a lot of sense.

You could be right about the electricity/tv/radio thing but it's pretty obvious that both Cooper and Laura were in extreme despair in the last scene. Not a victorious moment.

Laura was supposed to die, so that Cooper would be brought to Twin Peaks. If she was a weapon then that was the weapon's purpose. Without Laura's death there is no Cooper

So what's my Sharma, to drink and shitpost about Twin Peaks at work?

Dharma*

OH MISTER JEFFRIES, THE SHIT IT COME OUT OF MY ASS

Attached: 1562193948522.jpg (114x142, 5K)

my dharma is Jeffriesposting. Your dharma............................*points to theoryfagging*

Oh I'm a member of the secret Blue Rose beyond X Files task force but some rando online thinks it's my job to Sam Stanley dead thots

lmao. yeah maybe? it's the central topic in the Bhagavad Gita. simplified it translates to "duty," but it's really complex. there's tons of examples of it in other mythologies too but hazarding a guess I get the feeling Lynch had that one in mind. or maybe he just wanted to point out that TIME TRAVEL BAD

The thing I saw Lynch explicitly say he's never read and has no interest in when asked directly? That snoozefest? He's more into Secret History.

uhhhhhhh
I hadn't even seen this til now, but look: scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0910/S00292/david-lynch-frequently-tweets-bhagavad-gita.htm

based
rekt
based and bowiepilled

So whoever ran his Twitter did it and he's had to correct it who knows how many times.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Attached: 1497874166566.jpg (854x480, 25K)

Uh huh, and Norm used to post things that his female media relations assistant thought he'd say, right? Naw, he found out about it and you're trying to slide Twitter back into 10 years ago because Norm just green gloved AOC back to Hades there FAG

He's obviously read it you fags.
>The fullest illustration of these concepts can be found in his 2006 book “Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness, and Creativity,” which combines scattered autobiographical anecdotes, creativity-boosting tips, and quotes from the Bhagavad Gita and the Upanishads.
newyorker.com/books/page-turner/david-lynchs-elusive-language

david lunch lol

Attached: 1504562299665.jpg (900x623, 246K)

Nope.

don't say it

Attached: 1495774970680.jpg (440x440, 77K)

J

Quotes he paid $10,000 each for from his Guru

based retardposter

fake. lynch is a tulpa

U

Which Indian shit was it then, he shit the kid down so hard. One of those faggit ones like this that the ancient aliens queers jerk it to

do you honestly think the man who created the greatest television series of all time has never picked up a fucking book?
not everyone spends their time jacking off to anime and eating cheetos like you dipshit

Attached: dougie break time.webm (960x270, 1.69M)

Attached: 1501282958075.png (500x500, 155K)

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

>I stare at my reflection to the bone
>Blurred eyes look back at me. Full of blame and sympathy
>So, so close
>Right roads not taken. Futures forsaken
>Dropped liked a fossil or stone
fuck me lads

Attached: IMG_2014.png (678x605, 268K)

am I the only one who thinks of pic related every time I feel I need to take a shit in the morning?

Attached: 1498873738068.png (980x1074, 1.35M)

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: 1497008182396.jpg (684x600, 283K)

He actually misspoke, he knew the year but wanted to know the location.

I just noticed the dead end sign

THE KING AND I

Attached: ce489de26f9ca45d888e2d9803965c66.jpg (1520x1138, 172K)

when he asked that question and Laura realized she didn't have an answer, that's what made her realize that something was very wrong and made her snap

Weak theory

that song is the best Roadhouse song they had, and it plays in the episode where Cooper wakes up
gave me chills when I heard it for the first time

>Now it's gone, gone
>And I am, who I am
>Who I could've been
>I will never, get the chance
>Running out of sand

Attached: dougiejonesbd.jpg (1080x1080, 507K)

>yfw Saturn sounds like the Evolution of the Arm and assorted parts of the otherworldly Twin Peaks S3 soundscape
youtube.com/watch?v=UEbtd6bucvg

Attached: 1553527455913.png (1785x1004, 2.01M)

WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM

Attached: 1500269677540.gif (480x270, 2.41M)

And it's raining Post Toasties.
But who is the eater?

I love season 3, it does a good job of articulating how timing works in dreams. Shit overlaps, is nonsensical, can be heartwarming or terrifying and some parts are entirely forgotten.

is David Lynch the dreamer?

That's inarguably the most kino moment of both the show, and television in general
the scene should be engraved on a gold tablet and blasted into space on the next probe to leave the solar system, as a testimony to mankind's achievements

the start of the video is generally the best part but check this
youtu.be/UEbtd6bucvg?t=9m12s
>the waves even look like a tree

>Name a more kino moment in television

The ending of Season 2

I can't

Attached: waitwut.gif (260x269, 2.79M)

That's nothing
vulture.com/2017/05/twin-peaks-secrets.html

why did he electrocute himself anyway

His body came to the world through a power socket, but part of his mind got stuck in electricity.

I believe that song is what summarises Audrey's life up to then. Look who Audrey ended up with over how she wanted Cooper and wasted her life after, albeit Mr C was involved with fucking her life up

what the hell is the deal with Audrey anyways was she in an asylum or something

Cooper didn't deserve this. David Lynch can be an asshole.

he just won jumanji

Probably related to the random kids in the Roadhouse talking about the same people Audrey talks about and one of them was working in some horrible place also. I figured Audrey was in the place she was working and everything in her mind was a manifestation of the shit that girl was talking about in that place maybe. I believe there's lots of holes though and the connection to 'the little girl who lives down the lane' Audrey and The Evolution of the Arm both say this and I have no idea what the connection is

future is bright

Attached: twin peaks cinematic universe.png (813x171, 18K)

>agent Cooper appears in the next marvel movie and starts speaking backwards
>Spiderman goes into the red room

I would watch it

kyle maclachlan does four characters on the show: dougie, cooper, bad cooper and at the end he is these three combined.

when he realize that he could not mess up with destiny he walks defeated and retard like dougie, for this brief moment. KINO.

they offer this straight foward ending for everybody and the last episode is just this swamp tainted with bad vibes all over.

Attached: 20664692_1119557654847633_6122876433998180841_n.jpg (960x948, 104K)

what did he meem by this?

Yes, by all means infuse capeshit with Lynch, it would be better off for it. The other way around however, would be atrocious.

The most kino moment in television history.

Attached: true.png (650x398, 482K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKUeIEdRMY

i remember it like it was yesterday

>tfw /tpg/ had a literal meltdown during part 8
>everyone stopped posting memes for a week or so

He does five:
- Tupla Dougie
- Retard Dougie
- Cooper
- Evil Cooper
- "Richard"

COOPER GETS HIS MIND BACK ON PART FIFTEEN

imagine this level of cope

can you blame him

no, it's a fantastic show. but wanting more after what was clearly a door slam by lynch is kinda sad

shit, true, forgot 'real' dougie and the black hooker.

>Retard Dougie
apologize
it's Sleeping Cooper

there's nothing sad about *wanting* more, expecting it is silly though

he realize the end of the script, the illusion, the end of the dream wich is the series, and the nighmare of the characters.
There´s no reality on a series, the end is realizing that, they are trapped for ever inside the narrative, they dont exist.

>what was clearly a door slam
He has talked about season 4 being possible user.

>when she tells him "I saw you in a dream" as the climax of Laura Palmer's theme kicks in
HNNNNGGGG BRAVO LYNCH

hence WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM

I can't remember when the last time a movie or a tv show made me feel dread like when Cooper's face became superimposed.

Attached: rjk7cr7w9xjz.png (1238x663, 601K)

The OP, the distant "Lauraaaa" scream coming from inside the house, the scream, the credits rolling over the whisper scene with Dark Space Low playing. Such a roller coaster of kino moments

oh God that was my favorite part in the whole show, you have the entire happy ending and it's so obvious that it's too good to be true. damn I love this show

the end credits of every episode were so good. it wasn't like the show was just over, you stay and watch them. I did at least

I can't even imagine not watching the credits for Twin Peaks.
I wasn't a huge fan of all the musical performances, but still. And the final credits are incredible. Dark Space Low is like a lament for Dale Cooper.

this was one of the best Yea Forums lurking eras..every fucking thread was gold

AYUDAME

can we talk about this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=aMszCiYdtts

seriously, everything about it is incredible. the sound design especially. i love how you can still hear them frantically yelling and how it all suddenly ends with "HE'S GONE, HE'S GONE!!" "He was never here..."

>are you the man?

david lynch is the ONLY filmmaker who gives a shit about the importance of sound design.

you could learn every trick on the book about 'hot to make movies' by watching movies from the silent era and just jump right into david lynch to understand the importance of sound on a movie and how to explore it.

It’s a really shit quote

I agree, it's perfect. When I first saw it I got goosebumps when Jeffries said "we live inside a dream" over BOB and Mrs. Tremond's face, and the FWWM theme kicked in. Such an indescribable moment.
That's why the stupid fucking fanedits that replace it with the separate scenes from Missing Pieces rile me up

Absolutely. He says the sound is "at least 50% of a movie" and I've come to totally agree with him. There is such power in sound.
Season 3 has such an amazing soundscape, watching it on good headphones should be mandatory. So many people miss out on it because they don't respect what they're watching(and listening to)

It's not the quote itself, it's the moment

this scene is another example from the same movie

youtube.com/watch?v=Ogqah6gc9ww
the video is kind of bad someone recorded it from their tv but it's still good

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1553523273387.jpg (698x750, 47K)

lynch extract a whole combination of feelings and explore so much dark and bizarre concepts with zero budget that its admirable and it shows how much most of the filmmakers are just hacks.

> kevin smith couldnt do his 'end of the world' on red state because would cost too much money

the effects in twin peaks: the return are borderline cringe and cheap, 'after effects youtube tutorial' shit... but it fucking works. somehow, it fucking works.

Attached: 17361990_1182340528529968_8500230184844798088_n.jpg (960x960, 173K)

>the effects in twin peaks: the return are borderline cringe and cheap, 'after effects youtube tutorial' shit
you did say afterwards that it works, but still, I'll never understand or respect this opinion

The only thing that comes close for me is the Club Silencio scene, when Naomi starts violently shaking

I didn't get it when she started shaking, I got it when she disappeared into the void right before they open the blue box.

There was something kinda lovecraftian for lack of a better term to how fucked up Jeffries became after being mindraped by the lodge via unstoppable forced time travel, and how the maid and bellboy react to seeing him disappear by having similar mental breakdowns, the maid even ends up crawling on the floor

oh yeah, the whole thing gives off that kind of feeling. it's the same feel with season 3 for me, it's all so fucked up and there's like these unstoppable forces that nobody understands. it's like there's stories beneath stories and all different things happening subtextually

Attached: 1501553307-look.jpg (366x359, 30K)

It's a "the dream is getting unstable" moment, like Inception. The point is that it's your first confirmation that something's not right and the beautiful thing Betty and Rita had isn't real.

I know. Lynch does it better than Nolan.

But who was dreamer?

In case anyone knows spanish, I highly recommend this video essay. It's kinda long but totally worth it. It made me redefine my vision of the show for the better.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vzUGk5Ic9o

Attached: 0994B2DC-A49B-45E6-AAF3-DDC17C86568A.jpg (436x685, 81K)

no comprende amigo
you've posted this several times already, haven't you? either present it as a subtitled gift to /tpg/ or piss off

I only remember posting it 2 times before. How do I subtitle it though? Should I have to steal it and upload it to my channel? I contacted the autor on fb but got no response.

well if you'd manage to contact him, you could send him the titles and he could add them to the video directly.
otherwise I guess there's no choice but to steal it, but then it could get taken down if he reports it. unless you really just do it for /tpg/ and leave it unlisted.
it would be really cool if you actually did it

remider Lynch is laughing all the way to the bank at these $oyboi theories

CUTE

Attached: 1503420747788.jpg (2560x1758, 734K)

Attached: 1499119290627.jpg (595x617, 128K)

Why did the actress playing Donna change in fwwm? And what's the real reason for Harry truman not coming back for S3?

im not sure what the deal is with donna, but i read on Yea Forums that harry was originally going to come back, then he abruptly changed his mind when time came to film the season

moira kelly > lara flynn boyle

Attached: 1562847865664.jpg (921x1159, 961K)

Why do so many people on Yea Forums act like huge fucking faggot crybabies when characters are denied happy endings now?

Reminder to watch FWWM first and then the TV series when you're doing your re-watch brehs.

The scenes of people reacting to Laura's death have so much more emotion behind them that way. I teared up during the Pilot when I rewatched it.

Attached: 1526931267539.jpg (1400x2100, 2.37M)

cool poster

Sure, for a rewatch.

Worst thing you could do as a first time viewer.

this user knows what's good

Yeah, that's a good way to do it. I also like to watch the Missing Pieces after the old finale.
It's interesting how the heightened emotional spaces Lynch creates take some adjusting to, especially the Pilot. I can clearly remember thinking it was full of bizarre overacting when I saw it for the very first time. Now I tear up several times throughout and the moments that seemed to veer into the cheesy are now heartbreaking. I think it takes some kind of emotional openness, you have to allow yourself to be vulnerable to what you're experiencing. You have to surrender to it, and if you do.. it just takes you in. And if you don't, then you go on Yea Forums and shitpost about how the acting is so bad.

You'd think so, but some people claim to have done just that and enjoyed it. I think the additional layer of not knowing what's going on might add even more to the surreal madness of it, and be very very enjoyable if you're into it. But of course, it spoils the killer mystery. Is that as integral as it seems?

Attached: 65498_33b_122_157lo.jpg (1767x1165, 267K)

Is missing pieces worth watching?

Absolutely. It's practically a movie of its own. Not all of it is great, but there are some really great scenes, and extended versions of scenes

I did that unintentionally, still loved it

Coop messed around with time, didn't get the result he wanted.

In terms of theme, much of season 3 was about getting older, and sort of a reflexion on sequels/reboots, new generation vs old generation, and fears of getting older (characters with cancer, dementia, psychosis just being old). So the line sort of resonates that feeling of time, age, and being lost.

Try watching some Jacques Tati movies. His sound design is incredible. Lynch picked a Tati movie in his top 5, I believe

youtu.be/bW0bZBXJFZU

i really miss the summer of 2017 /tpg/ was so comfy

Attached: Truman's Battlestation.webm (1280x718, 1.91M)

has somebody made a version of the movie with the missing pieces scenes spliced back in?

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (1280x688, 120K)

yes

Look up twin peaks fire walk with me fan edit Q2

Attached: Whistling Lynch.webm (850x480, 2.48M)

Dougie fracture reality

Call for help

oh yea, I can see what Lynch took from him in that scene

do people actually watch S3 with these obnoxious goddamn subtitles?

thank dougie

i only used subs when making webms

Attached: Cocaine, machine gun, dog leg..webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Yeah, well, the ones that describe every sound are retarded and shouldn't exist

alright

Attached: Aah!!!!!!!!!!!.webm (854x480, 2.69M)

Mr. Jackpots.

some people are deaf, user

Aah!
>Aah!
Aah!
>Aah!

and? that won't help. they're fucked, they can't get the experience anyway.
especially with the work of somebody like Lynch where the soundscape is so significant. he himself says sound makes up "at least 50%" of a film.

What said, and the song is important too since it's a Spanish version of a Roy Orbison song "Crying" about unrequited love or a breakup.

you should make some sound webms and post them on /wsg/. you could even make a specific TP thread

The Secret History of Twin Peaks/Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier >>>>> Lynchshit

Reminder that everything you love about Twin Peaks is created by Mark Frost. Period.

this entire sequence is so great I love how it slowly devolves into chaos

That's just not true, though. At most you can say most of the explanations are from Mark Frost, but even then it's wholly a collaborative work.

Ha. Nope.

i really only use Yea Forums

I know this is bait, but no, quite the opposite. I think Frost is highly expendable in terms of his writing ability, and there are probably writers out there who could be a much better pairing for Lynch. FWWM is a good example to support this.
Can't shit on him too much though, since he's the reason why S3 happened in the first place, and the original as well, so obviously he is integral to the existence of Twin Peaks, but when it comes to his actual creative contributions, yeah, no.

Jokes on you, I haven't seen/read either of those and I love Twin Peaks plenty.

>Reminder that everything you love about Twin Peaks is created by Mark Frost. Period.
No, everything I love about Twin Peaks is created by David Lynch, adapted from writing Frost was involved in.

Attached: 1504917669416.jpg (800x800, 50K)

HelloooOOOooo!!!!

im sad the mag is the wrong way around, can't unsee that shit

seems like a deliberate joke on bad coop's part. he only had that shit in the trunk as grounds to get thrown in to prison to get to ray (that he crashed on the way is incidental; the dog leg was his key out of the prison).

Basado

YES
And the dreamer is Lynch. That´s why he always get the sexy girl by his side and eating tasty foods.

They'd crossed over into the real world. Season 3 was set in 2016 while being broadcast in 2017. Coop somehow realised that the time was wrong and that he was a year ahead of what he'd previously believed it to be

Someone post the CIA edit

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Attached: 1553816031452.jpg (960x720, 85K)

Attached: 1541617404219.jpg (1280x853, 142K)

they can never cross to the real world. Sarah scream is the realization that they will never be real, the dream is endless and even that scene, is a copy of the real world.
The characters can never be in our plane. They are trapped and that is their tragedy.

It was so perfect and lacklustre

But who was Mr. Strawberry?

i can't remember much of anything anymore

The coin flipping guy dating Shelly

SHE'S GONE

I hated that english guy with the glove

Defend this Lyncfags

OY!

Attached: Green hand KO's.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

>SO DERE OI WOZ DAAN DA PUB WID ME MATES BACK IN OL LUNDUN TAAN

Attached: Freddie-TP.jpg (1300x745, 84K)

It's a purposeful deus ex, a satire of current drama tv and their sudden fixes to the cliffhangers presented.