Theory for the Next Spider-Man Movie

Far From Home left me with a theory for the 3rd MCU Spider-Man Movie. If it happens, I think it would make a fantastic movie.

>Peter Parker's identity is now public thanks to Mysterio.
>He is trying to clear his name as a mass murderer thanks to Mysterio's lying message before his death.
>He has a few people who trust him (MJ, Ned, Happy, and May)
>Everyone else does not (literally everyone else, even his classmates)
>Someone else with powers, though, wants to target him and wipe him out before he can restore his name
>Someone who uses his own powers in an "Anti-Hero" way.
>Someone who can use his form to get into Spider-Man's head and distort him more than anyone else before him.

>Enter: Eddie Brock

>Tom Hardy's Venom enters the MCU and believes the lies set by Mysterio
>He goes on the Spidey hunt
>Holland and Hardy's acting go hand in hand in dialogue between the two, and fight scenes show full glory the capabilities of both characters.

Anything else you would add?

Attached: Spider Man vs. Venom.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Replace Brock with Kraven and you have yourself some kino

I like the idea. I also liked the end of Homecoming with Vulture trying to protect Peter’s identity from ‘Scorpion,’ I hope they make something of it and go as dark as they can for its rating.

Ooooh.

This.

But who plays him Yea Forumsros?

Attached: spider-man-director-jon-watts-would-love-kraven-the-hunter-to-be-the-next-villain-social.jpg (1920x1080, 641K)

same poster here, Clive Owen maybe?

Lets not talk about age because its the MCU and they can cgi anything.

Attached: the-knick.jpg.jpg (1000x563, 260K)

Or perhaps Stephen Dorff from True Detective season 3?

Attached: Dorff-1140x630.jpg (1140x630, 44K)

Talos morphs into Peter Parker and stands next to Spider-Man in front of everybody so that nobody thinks Peter Parker is Spider-Man anymore. Problem solved.

But what happens when they ask spider-man to take off his mask

That the fuck is up with you twats and not knowing what a theory is.

You make a theory to predict the likely outcome based on what you already know.
You don't just come up with whatever you fancy or think would be cool and label it a theory.

Here’s my theory for the next spider-man, it will suck like the last two

Attached: B1DB1C1A-4650-4677-A5C0-7447B6DC7293.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

It's Skrulls.

That's how they do it.

No, they'll play it in reverse. Peter will be arrested or something to that affect. Maybe holding a press conference, and then the Skrull will swing in in full costume with web-slingers and reveal that he was using Peter's identity for a contrived but logical reason, then willingly change his face to that od somebody else, let a few kids touch it, then put his mask back on, apologize for using Peter's face at the most inopportune time, then swing away. Nick Fury (also a Skrull) will then take a blood sample and "verify" that Peter is just a normal kid.

I imagine that his identity being revealed will make him extremely popular and a national treasure, but with heavy conflict with the government
Then we'd get the plot of Iron Man 2 where others want to use Spiderman for their own doing I'd be okay with this actually

How long until they introduce Miles Morales so he can take over as Spider-Man?

Hopefully anyone even posting this as bait will be put in cuck camps soon.

The last two were good though, FFH is pure Spider-kino.

>Character Assassinations: The Movies
>Good
How about no

He was Danny Glover's nephew in Homecoming, but he was implied to be rather young. But then there has been a 5 year time jump... Maybe he was a toddler, blipped, and even now he is still a toddler.

Let me guess “Iron boy!!!” Please don’t.

Give it 5 years or so they will start building him up as Hollands replacement

> not using kraven the hunter

Dropped

Ty?

Attached: main-qimg-1b11ac6780d91b58de0a8e96ec56d9bd.jpg (339x389, 44K)

No, he's just not Peter Parker in anyway shape or form. It's like they intentionally made him as different to Peter as they made Michelle to MJ.

Ty hopefully will be, but some nostalgiafags constantly whine that Holland’s Spider-Man is just iron boy, when that’s wrong.

Literally nothing is kino about FFH, not even Mysterio

He is Peter Parker though, who has never been 100% fixed in all his long existence through various mediums in any case.

It’s literally kino, and I liked the Raimi films too.

I don't get the complaint. What's the point of 1:1 adapting Spider-man from the books if he's set inside a universe very different from that one? Like,
>oh no, tony stark's shadow, even in death stretches long over every mover hereafter, boohoo,
well, why wouldn't it? He was THE key player. Even Captain America fucking abandoned his post after Tony did his thing to the end. They could make thirty more movies and mention Tony with veneration or venom and, so long as it made logical sense, I wouldn't complain.

Oh no, in his introductory comic Peter wanted to join the Fantastic Four! Oh no, this is too different from that!

Idris Elba.

That's fucking stupid. Their are core elements of his character
>Tom Holland is popular from everything we've seen
I mean what in the fuck? Why did they do this?
>Tom Holland is not smart
He's a bumbling buffoon in all the wrong ways. He doesn't come off as smart and socially awkward, he just comes off as absent minded
>Faces no personal consequences
Not a single one, MAYBE Edith matters, but that just depends on how they do this cliffhanger
>No Ben Parker
>No struggle to balance his life and his superhero life in any meaningful way.

Well you still need to add the scene where you suck a bag of dicks OP because that fanfic is gay as fuck
and if they’re going to introduce anyone itll probably be memepool

>That CGI
>That lack of decent cinematography
>That supporting cast
>Only one decent track in the whole movie
>Not a single decent web swinging section
Not kino

Exactly

The issue isn't that he's Iron Man Jr. Retards on here use it as a clutch because they don't understand the actual issue is that he just isn't Peter Parker. Even in the comic books he still had a consistent character

Spiderman will die in the first few minutes by a stray bullet and the rest of the movie will be MJ and may having sex withme ;)!!!

I say complete the trilogy of Peter getting to the end of high school, then jump forward a few years where Peter is in the middle of college, give us another trilogy of Peter transitioning to adult hood, ends with a huge battle where he loses a leg, then is a mentor to Miles Morales, when Miles gets his own trilogy

>Trilogy
>Trilogy
>Trilogy
Holy fuck please stop, their is more than one way to structure a series

>Anything else you would add?
I think the next will be the clone saga because it is the easiest way to follow that postcredit Jackal and Ben Riley is the way to go, Daredevil could have a cameo as his lawyer against JJJ, Jennifer Walters could work too
>Enter: Eddie Brock
They should go with Deadpool instead, he could be hired by Kingpin to kill Spider man and end the movie teaming with him Ben Riley and Daredevil against Jackal and army of Spider Man clones

Attached: clone-saga-title-105854.jpg (1267x1945, 1017K)

I just wanted to add a side note that i think Sony's writers suggested the "elementals" be the main plot of the movie, but then team marvel's writers laughed and made a mysterio movie where they write dialogue making fun of the elementals thing.

Attached: 1503221711135.png (169x200, 80K)

Literally the only good thing about nu-spiderman movies are the villains. Keaton and Jake were very good.

Jake's Mysterio would've been better if he didn't have some scenes where it felt like he phoned it in.

I know there are core elements, that’s why I fucking said he’s Peter Parker.
>Popular in everything
Nope. In CW he seemed like a loner, in HC his only friend was Ned until Liz took pity on him, and he was bullied and ostracised, the party scene makes that explicit. Same for FFH, he’s a loner, there in the group only because of his smarts that made him eligible for that group.
>Not smart
It’s shown through all 3 films, subtly and explicitly, that he’s smarter than most people. He’s shy and socially awkward, less so when he’s wearing the suit, except for that ptsd scene in the beginning of FFH.
>personal consequence
This ties into the missing Ben Parker, who was hinted at again in FFH so we’ll see where that goes. Edith was a consequence, even if the cliffhanger goes nowhere. But unlike the Raimi films, these aren’t restricted to just 3 films and he’s still in high school, I don’t think any of his detractors have acknowledged that Marvel have time to build up things here and are spinning out his development more slowly than happened in the Raimi films, which I think is more satisfying.
>no personal struggle
Come on. He’s been doing this since CW, that theme is a huge chunk of all his films, even more so in the latest one. Again, he’s still in HS so he hasn’t done he job/fiancée/Spidey thing that Maguire did.

>>That CGI
pleb
>>That lack of decent cinematography
only fags care about that
>>That supporting cast
yeah they sucked.
>>Only one decent track in the whole movie
I rarely notice lack of a good score, but it was conspicuous in this movie.
>>Not a single decent web swinging section
only fags care about that
>Not kino
agreed. but you're still a bitch

>CGI is good in FFH
>Cinematography is excellent, especially in Europe
>Supporting cast is filled with great actors like Gyllenhaal and Keaton, everyone else does their job well without the hammy acting of earlier films
>decent tracks - a matter of personal taste, yours is shit
>web swinging scenes are great, especially in FFH in Europe and NYC. Also used webs more creatively than in other films.
It’s kino, stfu.

They want Joe Manganiello or Cavill for Kraven, but that's Sony.

I know Holland is short, but Dorff is tiny.

Based Marvel dabbing on Söiny's stupid ideas yet again.

Attached: 1560346741056.jpg (872x929, 662K)

He's there just to bang Scarlet Witch, isn't he?

That’s a new one. Since you got btfo whining about Iron Man you’ve now switched to this angle? Which again is wrong. Maguire made Peter look like a retarded dork, with his irritating goofy faces and simpering over MJ without any self respect, but he’s worshipped by the rose tinted glasses crew here.

Umm, some invincible super hero faces a "challenge" the audience 100% knows it will and then overcomes said "challenge" ?

First off, Civil War spidey was good, however that doesn't change the fact that he's not the same character going forward.
>Liz took pity on him
She was interested in him the whole fucking movie and literally everybody liked him. One throwaway line in the movie doesn't change that fact.
It’s shown through all 3 films, subtly and explicitly, that he’s smarter than most people.
>It's shown in all 3 films
Fuck no it isn't. Having one throw away line in both movies does not constitute him being smart. Look at Raimi's movies to see how to properly convey that shit
>He’s shy and socially awkward, less so when he’s wearing the suit, except for that ptsd scene in the beginning of FFH.
He is quite literally the same exact character. The only difference is that he fakes confidence by doing that stupid fucking voice. He's still just as awkward, which is opposite of what is supposed to happen. He puts on the mask and he's not supposed to act like Peter anymore. This is the biggest offence of the character, he is hardly any different mask on or off.
>Edith was a consequence, even if the cliffhanger goes nowhere
Not on a personal level, not really. The entire consequence of his actions relies on what they do with that cliffhanger.
>I don’t think any of his detractors have acknowledged that Marvel have time to build up things here and are spinning out his development more slowly than happened in the Raimi films, which I think is more satisfying.
Except that no character so far has more than 3 solo films, and in every other outing he has had ZERO development as a character. You can say they have time to stretch it out, but consequences is such a defining point of his whole character and isn't something that should to be thrown in later on.
(1/2)

>He's still in High School
And there's a million and one ways they can make him struggle. Again, saying this in Civil War doesn't mean they can just push it to the side.
That's the issue. Sure they've touched on everything that makes him a character, but it's been so half assed and non consequential that it's hard to really take it as actual character traits for this version

That’s your idea... Pretty fuckin basic user. I don’t want Hardy’s Eddie in the MCU either frankly.

I literally said
>Retards on here use it as a clutch
I don't give a shit about his connection to Iron Man and how much it influence the movies. I actually like that aspect, even though it could be a bit more subtle in execution

Agreed

Goddamn the MCU really brings in the Reddit fags
Go back

Eh, nah. That’s just like, your opinion man.

I completely disagree on all points. Sorry, but you’re saying “one throw away line” which is just bollocks, because he demonstrates his ability, his social status, his class in so many ways throughout these films. And I’ve seen the Raimi films, I like them but I think what’s said on here about them goes way beyond nostalgia into the absurd.

Danny Glover xD

>Donald

Name one time, in both Spidey movies, that Peter is ever portrayed as an outcast barring Flash, because it's made obvious that no one like Flash

Oh get fucked, you’re reddit up to your colon. You can’t even acknowledge a good film is a good film because it isn’t the exact same as the little fantasy and childhood nostalgia you’ve got in your head.

Actually one time doesn't fucking matter, name 4 times across both movies, so that it actually counts for something and isn't a throwaway characteristic

That’s so inherently not a fact lol They didn’t do classic troupes so contrarians cling to this concept but it’s just not true. Overall, compared to the other live action Spider-Men, he’s easily the most Peter; it’s just similar moral beats but in a completely new trajectory to do something that feels like a fresh concept to most move goers. The untouched classic beats will circle around in due time.

>You can’t even acknowledge a good film is a good film
Yeah, it's obvious you need to go back if you think this place is riddled with that thought process.
Go shill the movie on Reddit to get your good boy karma

Heh Kay

It is though. About to be the most successful Spiderman movie ever as well, so get used to it ya big faggot.

>he’s easily the most Peter
Someone watched a lot of 2000's Spiderman on Disney. Go read a comic book before you say stupid shit like that

>barring Flash
But why would you bar Flash? He’s literally the nemesis at school. Holland’s Parker seems way more lonely and uncool than Maguire’s, who has the Chad best friend and popular IT girl MJ early on. Flash is given the privilege of DJing at Liz’s party, and gets an entire crowd of people “who like Peter” to humiliate him. In FFH because Ned has a girlfriend Peter is on his own all the time, except for MJ later on, it seems when he’s with the group it’s an accident rather than because they like him enough to actually befriend him.

You are actually bringing the box office into this as if it has ANY bearing on a movie's quality. The absolute state of (you)

Fuck off you obese slob.

Mysterio shouldn't have been a disgruntled stark employee, that speech was cringy & felt out of place, just make him someone who worked with stark on the hologram tech, wanted to be a hero & is just an asshole looking for fame

It shows that Spider-Man fans love it, which is what I see when I go to the cinema with my big brother and his friends who have been into Mzrvel since they were little kids. Your aggressive insistence that the Raimi films being the only Spider-Man we’re allowed to enjoy are not healthy or normal.

Yeah I agree. Mysterio wasn't as good as Birdman

>Why bar flash
Because it's made obvious in the film that his opinion means nothing to anybody else.
>Maguire's chad best friend and the IT girl
Harry was shown to be an outcast due to his class (Shown in the car where he asks his dad to pull around the corner) and not popular (Getting picked on by the jocks) and being nervous to talk to MJ. Peter also was never friends with MJ in High School, and wasn't until atleast half a year afterwards
Rest of your post is fucking stupid. Especially since you think him constantly being busy is the same as being left out

That’s what he is though, that’s why he’s pissed off the only way to get recognition is by being the big showy hero in the cape.

>Big brother
>Big
you have to be 18 years or older to post here kid.
In case you were wondering, because no doubt you're confused, no one over 18 says big brother, unless of course, you have autism

I guess Captain Marvel had a much bigger comic book fanbase than I thought, or maybe it's because morons are attracted to the MARVEL name and can't distinguish good cinema to mediocre flicks

This is all so wrong lol The mental gymnastics you’re doing to ignore the entire point of all these movies is flabbergasting.

Fuckin hell kid.

This.

what we should've got from the spiderman IP in the MCU
>main spiderman trilogy
>venom trilogy that is made after spidey 3 with an adult peter
>spiderverse movie with toby, andrew and tom. cameos from emma stone as spider gwen and whoever should play captain Britain as spider UK
>sinister six movie with characters built up over the other movies. example being vulture, scorpion, mysterio, venom, kraven and one more villain

they are not going to do anything with this kid. it was a reference and it made sense him being at his funeral

Likes movie
>automatically a shill despite clearly out arguing you

I don’t even have a horse in this race but, uh, sure thing user. You fucking retard lol

So by your logic because Ned is an outcast it adds credibility to the claim of Peter’s own outcast, loser status, as their relationship is similar to Peter/Harry. MJ was looking favourably at Maguire’s Peter even in HS.
Flash is more popular than Peter, and it’s odd how you’re using dialogue sneering at Flash as proof of your claim, but won’t allow dialogue and actions showing Peter is unpopular and a loser. Such as the cheerleaders sneering at him and Ned, the fact he’s sitting alone on the trip because Ned is off with Betty, the fact his “friends” allow the “unpopular” Flash to constantly humiliate him...
I didn’t count his Spider-Man moments as the reason he’s left out, I’m referring to actual unpopularity, such as the fact he’s not invited to the big party until Flash bullies him and forces Liz’s hand.

i often wish imdb would reopen their message boards so you people could go back there and stay.

>Raimi is da best, dis isn’t real Spider-Man!!
Yeah I’m not the one with autism, but OK, you’re clutching at straws to “win”, I get it.

>What?!?!? A spidey movie starts with kid Spiderman at the start of his journey instead of boomer spidey after he learned all his lessons
Literal brainlet. Remember that time a Spider-man movie showed spiderman letting a violent crook get away over $2900, which led to his uncle's death? Remember how the sequel to that movie gave spiderman ED because he stopped giving a shit about helping people? Spiderman in FFH is still a 16 year old living in the shadow of MCU Jesus and being asked to replace him, and he fucks up and learns from it.

Or people saw a female super hero who looked vaguely “Top Gun” and didn’t get into all the politics here, and her film was sandwiched between the two big Avengers films...

it shows inflation, spidey 3 has probably sold 2x as many tickets

as if, this is too good of an idea for Marvell to do.

Nah. Miles will make his debut and that’s how they’ll save Pete’s identity. Miles shows up and does Spider-Man things while Pete’s nearby and everyone will say “Oh, I guess he’s not Spider-Man”

Feige might have done this if he knew the fox merger plus sony playing ball would happen, but hes been hamstrung by not owning the ip's

It shows ticket sales, people are going to see this Spider-Man because it’s fucking good. Spider-Man 3 damn well should have sold tickets given that it was the third film in another good trilogy.

>Sony tries to butcher another spidey villain
>Marvel dabs on them, flips their idea on its head, and creates kino

>muh mr. stark
>whos uncle ben lol

>posts artfag non-critique about actual capeshit
>accuses others of being re**it

Attached: really.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

I know I’ve read far more than you. Trust me, I have. Much more. You’re probably what, 20? Have you even read the original run?

The worst part about this board now is that if you have anything even remotely positive to point out some dumb kid who claims to know, but doesn’t; attempts to call you out based on having little to no real knowledge of the character themselves.

Saying things like
>YOU DONT KNOW THE CHARACTER
Based on the one or two runs, movies, or cartoons or whatever THEYRE attached to. You’re doing what you claim others are, idiot. That said, the franchise itself had clearly addressed these things but it was to subtle for some people, some how.

Sorry Marvel didn’t give you a 3 hour grandiose explaination for everything literally everyone already knows.

Point being, I ONLY know the original material and literally don’t know what you’re referring to with that statement. What does that tell you?

Could it be... You’re the one who’s just flat out wrong? I’ve lived through nearly every interpretation in the comics you fool.

There are plenty of people who know the character far better than you, who disagree with what you’re saying. Almost all the claims that he isn’t are fundamentally missing the point of this new franchise on pretty much every conceivable level.

Your cognitive dissonance is not our problem user.

>just make him someone who worked with stark on the hologram tech, wanted to be a hero & is just an asshole looking for fame
You mean you wanted the plot of the incredibles? Man the zoomers are out in force tonight

Attached: 1472961128999.jpg (500x329, 61K)

Right? The absolute STATE of kids complaining about capeshit these days

>just make him someone who worked with stark on the hologram tech, wanted to be a hero & is just an asshole looking for fame
That's... what they did. Are you retarded or did you just not watch the movie? The speech was clearly just pandering to his crew to get them to go along with him. As time goes on it's clear that he's just a self-absorbed, bitter faggot that craves attention, and will do anything to get it.

zoomers haven't even seen the incredibles, just the second one

>decent tracks

lol no, the music in MCU spidey is forgettable at best
there is a lot of problems with the raimi films, but god damn the OST is good

Idk user. Mysterio theme riff is pretty kino.

it's my personal theory that sony forced the spiderman homecoming after credits sinister six hint but decided to just go ahead with the solo villain stuff. far from home didn't follow up on it and even the director said they weren't thinking of it while making the film

Acts as decent set up for later either way. Whenever they decide to do it.

After Venom was a big hit, they likely decided not to bother with giving Disney any more spider man characters & will try to do their own sinister six

it'll likely be a big mistake. maybe venom 2 will go well but nobody is going to care about morbius and nightwatch

Low quality bait.

Luke Evans maybe? Jeffrey Dean Morgan?

Bruce Campbell

Attached: 1563229580827.jpg (862x1024, 67K)

I disagree, the villains are ok but both are the same thing, and they kinda butchered Spider-Man

and how about everything else except Mysterio's theme? everything is really forgettable