This board is worse than Yea Forums

This board is worse than Yea Forums

Maybe even worse than /pol/ and up there with /r9k/

Attached: 1562344574806.jpg (750x659, 49K)

OP IS A AMATEUR APEFUCKER ARSE-LICKER ASS-KISSER ASSFACE ASSHOLE ASSWAGON AUNT FUCKER BARBARIAN BASTARD BIMBO BIRDBRAIN BITCH BOYFUCKER BUTTFUCKER CAVEMAN CHEATER CHILDFUCKER COCKSUCKER CONMAN COWARD CUMSTAIN DEGENERATE DICKHEAD DONKEYFUCKER DOOFUS DUMMY EDGELORD FAGGOT FATBOY FUCKLORD GOLD DIGGER HIPPIE HORSEFUCKER INBRED JACKASS JANNIE JUNKIE LANDWHALE LIBTARD LOSER LUNATIC MEGABITCH MOTHERFUCKER MUTANT NECKBEARD NIGGER PENIS FACED PERVERT PIGFUCKER PRICK RETARD SCUMBAG SHIT-STAIN EATER SKUNK SLOBSHITTING SNOWFLAKE SON OF A BTICH STINKHOLE TRANNY TURD TWAT UGLYASS WHORE XENOPHOBE ZITFACE! YOU HEAR ME FAGGOT?

Attached: 00AngryBlackMan.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Look man, I don't like it either, but Avatar got btfo.

if you don't like it you can git out

Attached: skeeter.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Now settle down Scooter, he hasn't done anything wrong

sneed

spbp

Whenever you think your board has become shit, just remember that it can't possibly be worse than Yea Forums and /gif/ have gotten.

Attached: 5E366945-821B-49CA-AB58-981FAFCB3316.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>This board is worse than Yea Forums
lol no. This place may be shit but Yea Forums is easily the worst blue board.

>the nightly "DUDE THIS PLACE SUCKS NOW" thread
my favorite

You forgot "zoomer"

Yea Forums can actually have legitimate on topic discussion some times and race baiting is much less common there. It's still absolutely awful though but Yea Forums isn't even a topical board anymore.

leave boomer this our world now bih

Attached: based demi.jpg (960x960, 66K)

You are a tourist from R*ddit. Yea Forums is one of the better boards on this site. It's better than Yea Forums, it's better than Yea Forums, it's better than Yea Forums, it's better than /pol/. You just don't like it because the particular Subreddit you crawled out of told you to hate it.

nope. Yea Forums is bad but at least it's on-topic most of the time. can't say the same about Yea Forums

>Yea Forums knows about the tech behind video games(framerates/building PCs)
>most Yea Forums dwellers don't even know about the rule of thirds or any of the basics of film making
>Yea Forums can get quality discussion of vidya once a blue moon, even moderately obscure ones
>Yea Forums can only whine about the MCU/star wars/DC

Attached: terra_by_grimhel_d2oo4a2-pre.jpg (752x1063, 85K)

This.

bitch I can count the number of threads here devoted to actual movie discussion on one hand
you're delusional

>Yea Forums talks about video games
>Yea Forums rages over nigger dick and feminism between sneed posting

Yea Forums is by far the worst blue board because the mods ban me for being racist.

And? Are you new to Yea Forums?

Haven't been to Yea Forums in a while. Holup, let me give a quick check.
Retarded meme, retarded meme, retarded meme, retarded meme, nostalgia thread, retarded meme, racist bait, retarded meme, racist bait, nostalgia thread, retarded meme, retarded meme...
Seems to be exactly the same as Yea Forums.

Yea Forums is honestly just filled with garbage Japanese games circlejerking

No way, Yea Forums is way more Yea Forums than Yea Forums by far, people here know less about television and film than Yea Forums does about videogames.