Bond....James Bond !

Bond....James Bond !

Attached: Bond goes WOKE.png (500x314, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ythelastman.fandom.com/wiki/Agent_355
twitter.com/007/status/1143489018946031616
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He got his mixed martini.
Kek.

>003,5

...will be played, in the upcoming movie, by the guy on the left

Yeah. The man on the left is James Bond. The woman on the right is Agent 007.
Remind me, did Yea Forums have this fit about Naomi Harris playing Mrs. Moneypenny too?

Ngubu. Norf ngubu.

>what's so special about the double oh, miss bond?
>it means I have license to commit 52% of the homicides

>No Ms. Bond, I'm not 'finna grip and sip'

Attached: Le-Chiffre.jpg (650x366, 41K)

It's gonna be funny watching James Bond pretend she's attractive and wanting to bang her.

I thought she was sweet in Captain Marvel. The short hairstyle with bangs suited her.

At a certain point i think the SJWs are just fucking with us to see how far they can take this woke casting without even (((their side))) thinking they're taking their id politics and faggy woke movies too far

>fit about Naomi Harris playing Mrs. Moneypenny too?
Not that I'm aware of. Oldfags, correct me if I'm wrong. The problem is with James Bond, not the other supporting characters.

Attached: Cavill4.jpg (800x999, 189K)

>you finna think imma snitch?
>naw ms. Bond, you finna get popped

Attached: James-Bond-25-First-Female-007-Lashana-Lynch.jpg (798x420, 29K)

>Madam Bond, for the last time, twerking is not acceptable in the ballroom.

Attached: 66qnj0dA_400x400.jpg (300x300, 11K)

>naw ms. Bond, you finna get popped
Most likely exactly what happens at the start of the film. Credits roll, Bond is reactivated as 007.
>A Reason to Die... Another Day

Attached: brosnan.jpg (236x319, 14K)

they probably have the same T levels

Why couldn't they at least get a decent looking black woman?

it would be racist cuz the beautiful black women are not common.

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY PLEASE, I"LL SETTLE FOR IDRIS ELBA, I'LL FUCKKKKKKKKKKING SETTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>black women are not common.
Brosnan and other previous Bond's do not agree with you.

Attached: halle-berry-pierce-brosnan-die-another-day-publicity-photoshoot-2.jpg (800x1101, 93K)

2019 and the future will not agree with you.

Underrated and bastepilled

I'M SORRY I WAS ANTI-SEMITIC

I LOVE ISRAEL

I WON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IDRIS ELBA

double o 77 cents on the dollar

>names Bond.. Lasquesha Bond

Attached: 1345157268492.png (446x334, 200K)

>craig
>bond

Attached: bond girls laughing.jpg (565x430, 48K)

nowhere does it say she will play Bond, only 007

Attached: 1545952896982.jpg (1079x754, 89K)

BIX NOOD MUFUGHA!

007/10

>Don't be stirrin' my Hen', NIGGUH.

Bond

Bail Bond

the ass tho

>malt liquor, stolen, not paid for

>please be 007 in a flashback for the upcoming M prequel set in the 60s please be 007 in a flashback for the upcoming M prequel set in the 60s
It's already a shame that they cancelled the loose MI6 trilogy (M period prequel, Moneypenny before meeting Bond spin-off and Bond movie). Please make them go ahead with the M prequel anyway!

Grape soda...shaken, not stirred

Bongo, Um Bongo

Thats a dude

Attached: hands.png (498x553, 590K)

My normie ass sister did

>its not even the original

Attached: 1563110378145.png (477x357, 193K)

Every 007 portrayed has been a white man named James Bond, that's a stupid fucking copout and you know it

>it's another "OP doesn't understand diversity quotas episode"
tiresome.

Attached: This+meme+is+called+brainlet+wojak+_73c052b7ce6b031a7963b29e865681eb.jpg (644x500, 39K)

she isn’t playing james bond, she’s playing an agent who takes over the role of 007 after james retires. stop pushing this dumbass meme.

fuck i hate what this has done to the conversation about the film. people who dislike this casting are being obtuse at best, racist at worst; people who like the casting are being unbearably smug and also obtuse.

>racist and obtuse
vs
>smug and obtuse
sounds like classic amerishart politics desu

1. None of this shit has actually been confirmed yet. It's quite possible that all these media outlets are reporting on it because of the (imo obvious) reaction and because it drives these sites traffic. It's quite possible that this is fake and EON are not commenting on it because any statement they make will make them look like racists to retards on twitter

2. If this is real this is so obviously a dumb idea that it boggles the mind. The entire James Bond series has literally been the same fucking movie 24 times. They've pretty much been remaking Goldfinger since 1964. I'm not trying to be rude but is an escapist load of nonsense like the James Bond series really the best medium for which to preach a multicultural message about the importance of diversity? It's a movie series where cars can turn into submarines.

3. Again assuming this is real, they've tried this tactic multiple times and while the response from social media is massive the actual box office returns don't seem to reflect the taste of twitter-obsessed weirdos. And it's fucking obvious why, what the fuck is the appeal other than the lead being a black woman? What's the hook to make you see the movie? I mean almost everyone will praise the decision because they're not racist and they don't want to be seen as racist and Piers Morgan ranted about what a terrible choice it was and no wants to agree with that twat. But will they actually go and see it? Or will they wait for the reviews to come in and maybe check it out on Netflix a year later to see what all the hubub was about. Same shit happened with the recent Men In Black movie. No one saw it because the only hook was that the new movie had a black woman and Thor as the leads. The only joke in the trailer about how problematic calling it the 'Men' in Black and it wasn't even very funny.

4. The obvious reaction from the 'haters' on twitter will be used by certain media outlets as proof that there is a MRA/right-wing/racist/misogynistic/whatever backlash against the movie. This will further drive traffic to said sites and will probably eventually be picked up by mainstream news sources, telling you, the potential viewer, that you don't want to be racist or misogynistic by not seeing this film, do you? In the end though it all depend on how good the trailer is and whether regular bums want to see it based on what's in the trailer. If the film's a box office bomb then you'll see headlines like, "How the trolls won: How a female driven Bond film lead to the worst harassment campaign in Hollywood history" or some shit along those lines.

5. Sony keep pushing this shit, I've already mentioned Men In Black: International but there was also Ghostbusters several years ago now, and yet they still keep pushing out crap movies. They were pushing out crap before they started pushing diversity and female leads and the quality of their products has not changed despite the politics. Now unlike most Sony productions they only have distribution rights to Bond, EON owns Bond and they're still run by the Broccoli family as they've always been. If this is fake the reason why there hasn't been any official statement about the matter may be because Sony wants to push a black female Bond and EON is uninterested in the prospect. However radio silence may be being maintained because Sony wants to gauge public interest (ironically from twitter-obsessed weirdos whose taste tends to contradict box-office take) for a female/black/insert multicultural-diverse buzzword of the day here Bond.

>did Yea Forums have this fit about Naomi Harris playing Mrs. Moneypenny too?
Yeah

That's not a black woman you dumb fucking retard

I assumed that James Bond was a code name given to all 007 agents.

Underrated.

>013

just terrible

Do you think there will be a Pierce Brosnan cameo where he FEEDS her and creates a humungous nigress?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_robertanaas_files_2019_02_PIERCE_BROSNAN_Window_01_HQ-1200x1800.jpg (960x1440, 150K)

t. Nigger

That would be extremely based and would save the movie.

>Half black well known for being a pretty black woman
The exception proves the rule.

Couldn't they have picked someone with more acting experience than Dennis Rodman at least?

>half-black
She's like a dark skinned Emma Watson.

Skyfall proved that theory incorrect with the graves if James' parents.

We already have that

Attached: Architect begins the feeding process.jpg (1200x675, 189K)

Bond... Le-a Bond

I’ve been thinking this as well, they’re gonna go overboard on it and he’ll be like a dog in heat, which will ruin the character.

did you just copy all of this from somewhere because i suggest you go back to where it came from and stay there

so now it'll be two nogs.

Attached: 1527052342130.jpg (250x249, 4K)

yep, not one of these 'everyone's a tranny' types but there is not a feminine bone in that body
100 percent, unequivocally a biological male

Attached: 1563098067729.jpg (1480x1020, 1.35M)

...then replaced by the guy on the right.

Bah dum tsss

She's 007 while James is away, and by the end of the movie he'll take the 007 codename back and she'll be demoted. Relax.

why is she enormous?

could have been a coincidence

Here try this. This was the first I saw on this board.

Attached: black_bond_films.png (445x523, 21K)

she looks great with long hair but it seems that she got suckered into wearing woke/kween style which doesn't suit her.

Attached: bond.jpg (900x600, 96K)

How do you know this?

Codenames are unique to the agents that receive them though. They create a new 00 every time an agent fulfills the criteria. Stop acting like Bond and 007 aren't essentially interchangeable. You know exactly what they're doing.

He doesn't. They're testing the waters. If there's a response they like, they'll switch the white man out for the proud WOC to be their new 007

I don't, I'm just guessing.
James Bond is still James Bond, the codename 007 is interchangeable. The franchise is about James Bond, so I reckon they'll have James Bond back by the end.
If they have her take over the franchise from this point, it'll be a shame, but she'll still not James Bond (or Jane Bond), thus it will be a spin-off.

Your optimist is impressive.

>Remind me, did Yea Forums have this fit about Naomi Harris playing Mrs. Moneypenny too?
Yes, we had it, ignorant zoomer.

also why are people even pretending it's anything but a bait and switch? she will "be" 007 for some convoluted reason for ten minutes before she dies or the real bond comes out of hiding. it's all so tiresome

I definitely have plenty of optimism no matter the situation, so that makes sense lol

irrespective of highly edited photographs, the humongous hands/leno-tier chin leave little doubt

Effortposting lol

Whoops, mean for but you all probably knew that already.

fucking kek

It's pretty obvious what this is about.

They want to phase out the "James Bond" character but keep the 007 codename for future movies. Obviously they can't cast a woman as James Bond, let alone a BLACK woman, so what do they do? Retire James Bond, and use have this new nigger 007 as his successor. Of course the studio can't jump into the deep end staright away and create a brand new movie with this no name bitch right off the bat, so they plug her into the final Craig movie as a sidekick to generate hype from all of the retarded left wing journalists. Next thing you know, she's got her own franchise and James Bond is forgotten about.

/thread

Attached: 1498165026457.jpg (379x541, 127K)

She is wearing the afro for her role in Y The Last Man. Which is kinda dumb because the character is supposed to have dreads.

ythelastman.fandom.com/wiki/Agent_355

In Bond 25 she’ll have braids.

twitter.com/007/status/1143489018946031616