How kino will the 28th be?

how kino will the 28th be?

Attached: DgMnygJUcAAgDu3[1].jpg (800x494, 132K)

beyond

Attached: Dr.Gio.jpg (600x602, 92K)

It’s a hour special right? Is there really more to the diavolo fight?
For some reason part 5 is the part I never got around to reading

JoJo is so inconsistent visually, I swear. First five episodes of part 5 looked great, then the rest were a dice roll.

They couldn't have misinterpreted King Crimson any harder

Attached: 1558872708573.jpg (720x526, 55K)

So which one of these fukin twinks is actually Jojo at this point?

Attached: Jostar.png (569x735, 440K)

Blonde in purple. He's Dio and Jonathan's crime against nature.

the one in white

Attached: Arrivederci.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

blonde twink in pink, Dio fathered some japanese thot

The one with the weird hair

we're probably just going to get sleeping slaves as the hour long special

What's happening?

What, you don't mean...

Let me know when they get to part 7.

god the art style of this fucking comic is an eyesore

Attached: kc3.png (618x2048, 1.77M)

reddit

I never understood JoJo. So ever season or "Part" has a different JoJo? Are they all related and have names that make "JoJo" in their own way? I saw 2 episodes recently of I don't know which part but they were in Egypt and beat some gambler guy in gambling. The main JoJo dude was Jotaro and his grandpa was there name Jonathan. That's really all I remember. So they're all in the same family or some shit and the story moves to a new JoJo each Part?

egypt is part3
part one is about a english gentleman beating up his vampire stepbrother with breathing techniques. the current animated part is about the italian son of the english gentleman and his vampire stepbrother wanting to become a mafia boss so he can stop the mafia from selling drugs.
i generally dont like anime/manga but fuck do i love jojo. check it out from the start. it gets crazier with every part and if its not for you you´ll notice.

Attached: 1561131482490.png (800x960, 1.5M)

The conclusion of the fight is ok. It'll be worth it for Sleeping Slaves.

You saw probably the best episodes of part 3, if that didn't make you want to watch more then forget the series

Exactly that. He's Dio and Jonathan's son. Really. Little bit less homo than it sounds.

Is part five already wrapping up? i havent even started watching

>Is there really more to the diavolo fight?

It's pretty much over, just an extended "death scene"

The real meat of the hour will be the conclusion and epilogue

Yeah. A tree week break followed by a one hour finale. Even though I fucking hated the manga and wanted to kill myself reading it, the anime was fucking great. You have until the 28th to catch up

Explain King Crimson's power in 4 words or less

sees future
hides time

Part 5 is the shitiest part so not at all

I finished Egypt. If stands are gay and inferior to hamon but I can tolerate more stands, which part should I watch next?

damn...

When will Araki stop giving time powers to his main villans?

Part 7

4 is shit. still watch 4 dont skip parts.
also stands in 3 are basic as fuck, they get extremely creative.
sometimes too creative

Attached: QFwD.gif (309x466, 1.06M)

All that's left is
>infinite death
>rolling stones
>epilouge
With DP possibly adding some new stuff under Arakis supervision it could include some new scenes with fugo rejoining and being sent off to finish the rogue drug team from PHF.
Maybe at the end a part 6 teaser but not counting on it

>the fly stand is called Tower of Grey
>the grey tower is called Super Fly
This japs man...

Time keeps on slippin

Risotto was a way better villain than the Boss, he should have being the main villain.

Part 1 Johnathan is the grandfather to part 2 Joseph and Jotaro in part 3 is Josephs grandson. Joseph has a bastard son in Japan who is Part 4's JoJo, Dio's head on Johnathans body has part 5 JoJo with a concubine back in part 3 and part 6 JoJo is Jotaro's daughter.

>4 is shit.
faggot

4 is the best, abysmal taste

4 is fucking boring and kira is incompetent. kiras theme also sucks dick and killer queen is a shit stand.

Part 5 is great but Giorno is a fucking Gary Stu with constantly changing powers depending on who he fights. The whole ending is a letdown. Bruno is unironically the better protagonist.

Part 6 & 7 are GOAT manga arcs
Enjoy anime-only fags

Attached: 1462382594492.png (561x507, 377K)

where the FUCK is mickey?!

Imagine being a Berserk fan in the year 20XX knowing that you'll never have a studio like DP faithfully adapting the Golden Age, Lost Children and Conviction arcs.

Attached: 1561076438956.jpg (612x528, 55K)

>You saw probably the best episodes of part 3

objectively wrong, Oingo Boingo Bros. Adventure are the best episodes