*dismantles illogical arguments in your path*

*dismantles illogical arguments in your path*

Attached: Destiny.jpg (600x840, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UggDcU3UPGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Resorts to non-sequiturs and emotional arguments when talking to someone who is knowledgeable about the subject

enjoying purge the leftists arc

Attached: sjad1TX.jpg (937x1170, 84K)

Based IncesTiny

>I don't like illegal immigration.
>THEN I GUESS YOU JUST WANT TO MURDER ALL IMMIGRANTS, HUH?

>no evolution didnt occur in humans unlike every other species on this planet that hurts my fragile post ww2 ideology!

literally said that it was acceptable for people to punch a 13 year old girl for being a nazi

He’s a race denier and therefore laughable. A race realist neoliberal would probably be an unbeatable debater (which is all he cares about btw).

do u luh blahpeepuh?

punching women is always acceptable based destinys child

god i hate this autismo and everyone who likes and subscribes

why is his gf hanging out with a bunch of dudes at Mizkifs house?
someone posted a pic of her topless in bed sliker, mizkifs mod.
pretty sure that the big black dudes are also railing her nightly, thats why they call her the towns bicycle cause everyone rides her

Ryan Faulk would destroy this nerd desu

cause destiny is a beta bitch cuck

*puts illogical argument on top shelf*

post the topless pic haha

tfw im same height as him

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Blaire White, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, Baked Alaska, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>BTFO TheAltHype so hard it turned him from a white nationalist to a neoliberal
>Styx pussied out of a debate
>Richard Spencer fears his name
>Ben Shapiro can't handle his facts and logic
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

It's fucking over lads. He's too strong.

Attached: Destiny88.jpg (300x300, 28K)

>surprised a delusional modernist cuckold is an actual cuckold

>gets eviscerated by wokebae
it's fun watching him take on the enemy but he doesn't understand that friendly fire is a bad thing

shes on the bed, face down, only her back is showing, not her actual tits, its on "erob221's" discord

What went wrong in our society that most young people listen to uneducated and ignorant E-Celebs on complex topics, instead of professors and experts?

Plenty of professors and (((experts))) are compromised delusion artists as well. Look at people like Jay Gould

He's already answered this, most of these clowns aren't qualified to teach
youtu.be/UggDcU3UPGY

Just post the pic retard none of us use discord

but user unless reliable sources (including Yea Forums) have lied to me all the professors and experts are beholden to communism. blood is the harvest!

>his gf
you actually fell for a meme, nice work

>muh authority
good goy

People that only listen to authority are slaves. Its not hard to interpret things , data or studies for yourself. Or to watch others interpretation and compare.

*gets dismantled by a naked monkey

the irony being destiny constantly uses appeals to authority and believes they are valid

They have an open relationship and I know I'm a faggot for even knowing this.

Was fun watching this faggot get destroyed by the 6'9" gigachad nick fuentes

booger nick

>gish gallops and tells you his argument is too nuanced to understand when you start rebutting his points

Why is this shitty thread about this cuck fag still up?

mods are kikes

Zoomers need to die
Inept mods need to die
Incels need to die

>open relationship

Oh NONONOON HAHAHAHHAHAHAH