I miss this show bros

I miss this show bros

Attached: 81QQgjQ7EyL._SY445_.jpg (317x445, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKMoqY1bFnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you guys like about it?

Flint did everything right!

>It's a Flint uses the phrase 'an either-or situation' episode
>It's a Flint uses some variation of 'I will frustrate their efforts' episode

treasure island spin-off when?

>murdered and slandered with a gay island retirement story
if that's doing it right then I want to be wrong.

it's a shame season 4 was so bad outside of a few kino episodes and scenes.

How do you mean?

Is it on Netflix yet?

watched a couple episodes. wasn’t piratey enough

I hate the lesbian whore

Yeah it's not a true pirate show. It's more like a human drama show, stage theater style, with a pirate backdrop.

>when based Rackham goes to England and hears stories about the lads

I nearly teared up, this show was some of the most fun I've had in ages.

The characters, the music, the cinematography.

Attached: Black Sails s3 - The storm.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

>What do you mean the Brits are sending the Royal Navy after us after we stole from their peaceful merchant ships, what a bunch of SHITlords!
Apart from trusting Eleanor, Woodes Rogers did nothing wrong

same here friend. the ultimate ballgrab was the epix fighting scene at the very start of the show then it turned into complete borefest

lol

is it good? should i watch it?

Sure, there's worse tv out there. If you're a fan of characters talking like highly educated Shakespeare characters you'll love it

I miss breaking bad

I stopped watching when they got captured by the town run by negresses. was the ending any good?

It was nice, bit gay but alright. The last scene with Silver and Flint was great.

Making Flint gay was so forced and nonsense...

They had to make something to appeal the left as in any tv series nowadays.

But think about it, do you remember Flint as a gay character? Change his backstory escaping from his country because he was gay (or something related I don't remember it well now) to other thing like him killing someone, does his character change in anything? That moment when he reunites at the end with his boyfriend... it looked so forced and bizarre.

On the other hand I like these type of gay characters. People that are normal and are not complaining about being gay all the time. Men that can be manly but also love another man. It's still very strange to me to see that but I prefer these type of gays than the typical faggot that acts like he is a woman. I can respect a person like that, one that doesn't base his identity in who he fucks but in his merit and that behaves like a normal person, more than the faggot that acts like a woman and is a degenerate. A similar character is Omar from The Wire. He is gay but you don't remember him for that at all and the character is not based just in that he is gay. We only see 2 or 3 times things that tell us he is gay but nothing more.

The 'happy ending' is flint being enslaved, but with his old gay boyfriend. they couldnt be happier.

everyone else died.

I wish I had gotten into this show before it ended so I could get in on the costume auction.

I recently saw Flint's S1 coat on Ebay for around 1,350 bucks.

Just keelhaul me.

Attached: 2scgnb.jpg (750x500, 137K)

Billy was a busta

All sails matter

You people are dumb as shit
Silver shot Flint in the jungle and made up the 'he leaves everything behind to live with his gay boyfriend' story to tell his wife. That's not what really happened.

Really? How much did it originally go for?

We all watched the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=xKMoqY1bFnA

And I was talking about Flint being gay being forced to appeal to the left but that I prefer those normal gays more than the degenerate faggots.

Flint fucked women though, that gay stuff came absolutely out of nowhere

she made my pee pee hard

Attached: eleanor.jpg (1800x1200, 231K)

Yesss sexy come on baby just one kiss yes baby ass grab come on love

First half of S1 is meh and feels kinda budget. S2-4 are KINO with multiple based characters and nice subplots. Too bad theres not a single likeable woman in the show but ig Anne Bonny isnt that bad.

pretty certain i watched to the about the 2nd last episode then couldnt do it anymore.
1st season is slow
middle seasons are Kino especially the hype when flint snaps
last season turns into "muh jungle waifu" vs "muh oppressed boyfriend". Just lost the pirateyness

Me too
Not soon enough... last I heard, the showrunners were working on a Cleopatra adaptation

Everything. It's probably the best written multi-season tv show of the decade

>literal butt pirates

It's incredible. Imagine Game of Thrones without the fantasy and about pirates living on an island. And then imagine that the show started at s4's quality, and then every season after was s1/2 quality

GAY BUTT PIRATES

Attached: buttpirates.jpg (800x966, 145K)

Flint fucked one woman, that we know of. The gay stuff was actually bisexual stuff related to that one woman and foreshadowed for the entirety of season 1 before being revealed in season 2

>trusting Eleanor,

is there anyone she didnt betray?

I liked how it got better as it went along. Except that ship battles stopped happening but I understand those are prohibitively expensive.

Doesn't Flint die in the beginning of Treasure Island though?

>black sails
>no black people
Racist ass honkeys

>what is the entirety of season 4

Great show...until they did the whole butt pirates thing

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 31K)

That's Billy Bones who calls himself "The Captain" and dies. Flints fate is never ultimately revealed beyond Silver betrayed him in some fashion.

>every single episode has some variation of "Silver is the master of telling stories that make people rally to him"
>in the last scene of the last episode he tells a story
If you believed that story I honestly don't think there is any hope for you. Every single episode in every single season had something about how Sliver makes up and manipulates all narratives to suit himself.