Untitled

Attached: 1517712077688.jpg (309x309, 18K)

Fuck icebergs and fuck potato niggers.

>CAPTAIN! TURN THE SHIP!!

Attached: 1554584656202.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

full speed ahead tom you retard

>"Kill all male passengers."

'no'

>Lock every white male below decks.

Sir! Iceberg straight ahead sir!

>yfw people think irish are white and people

Attached: 1558026016910.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Murdoch

No captain should have to bury his ship.

IS THAT ALL YOU CAN CONJURE, POSEIDON?!

Attached: 66384594-41EF-41DF-BF1E-BEDA8E8EC563.jpg (400x261, 22K)

FORTH EORLINGAS

>"Woman and children first!"
>"To die that is!"
Why did they remove that line from the Director's Cut?

Reform the line! Sound the charge. We'll take them head on

Ismay : So you've not yet sold the last four mortgage-backed securities?
Smith : No, I don't see the need. We are making excellent return on investment.
Ismay : The press knows the size of the fund. Now I want them to marvel at her profit margins. We must give them something new to print! This AGM of the fund must make headlines!
Smith : Mr. Ismay, I would prefer not to push the collateralized debt obligations until they've been properly run in.
Ismay : Of course, I'm just a stockbroker. I leave it to your good offices to decide what's best. But what a glorious end to your final quarter if we were to get to New York on Tuesday night and surprise them all! Make the morning papers. Retire with a bang, eh E.J.?
Ismay : [Smith nods reluctantly] Good man.

JEWS FIRST, THEN WOMEN, THEN CHILDREN

Why'd he hate the Irish so much?

>nothing gives me more joy than knowing I have the life of these subhuman irish and low class filth in my hands and will wipe them out hours from now...

Captain?

Attached: 1543165894937.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Ismay : [Andrews enters room with crew behind him; he lays out financial printouts on table, with Ismay behind him] Most unfortunate, captain!
Thomas Andrews : [perspiring and trembling] Debt... fourteen percent above the margin of safety in ten minutes. In the securities assortment, in all three sub-prime portfolios and in the insurance-backed reserve six.
Ismay : When can we sell underway, damnit!
Thomas Andrews : That's five portfolios! She can stay afloat with the first four portfolios in the red, but not five!
[tersely to Smith]
Thomas Andrews : Not five. As she goes down by the head, the losses will spill over the tops of the capital at hand from one to the next. Back and back. There's no stopping it.
Smith : The pump and dumps... if we sold the crypto...
Thomas Andrews : [interrupting] The pump and dumps buy you time, but minutes only. From this moment, no matter what we do, the fund will founder.
Ismay : [incredulously] But this fund can't bankrupt!
Thomas Andrews : She's made of debt, sir! I assure you, she can... and she will. It is a mathematical certainty.
Smith : How much time?
Thomas Andrews : An hour... two at most.
Smith : And how much in holdings, Mr. Murdoch?
1st Officer William Murdoch : 2,200 million dollars on board, sir.
Smith : [turning to Ismay] Well, I believe you may get your headlines, Mr. Ismay.