Why are hideous 70s hairstyles popular in the far future?

Why are hideous 70s hairstyles popular in the far future?

Attached: 1531943290528.jpg (499x750, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/seiko-is-re-issuing-the-futuristic-watch-ripley-wore-in-1742998200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want her watch

Thats a sexy right there lad.

I want her puffy coochie

Because it was filmed in the 70s.

>tfw no poofy haired gf

>hideous hairstyles
>thick curly natural hair

take a walk user.

>no makeup
>still a qt
Fucking wife material

Ironically that's an 80
's hairstyle in the 70's.

>ywn have a 70's babe sporting a Dokken hairdo
why live?

i never really read it as a style, just kind of wild from being stuck on a ship and not really caring that much about it

The 80's hair the chick has in Weird Science always killed any interest I would have in her, I hate that kind of hair. Imagine how hot that chick would be if her hair was straight

Two Casio F-100 modded together.

Literally fucking thank you.

I liked it then and I like it now and you cannot sway me.

Attached: eb416aa5bf741e6624199a35c3a795b5.jpg (600x564, 32K)

No problem, my dude.

Now this is something I would want. It's so 80s and it's such a racing watch, but still. Too bad that the reissue bracelet is flimsy as fuck and not worth the overall price.

Attached: ripley-watch.jpg (807x453, 40K)

Is that, like, a diver's watch?

Naah, if it would be a diver it would have a rotating bezel etc. This is designed specifically to be a racing chronograph, which is why you have that one side all bulky with buttons: you can press those easily even with your racing outfit and gloves on. Same Italian guy designed the DeLorean.

gizmodo.com/seiko-is-re-issuing-the-futuristic-watch-ripley-wore-in-1742998200

Attached: SEIKO_GIUGIARO_SCED035_DIAL_10.jpg (2000x1333, 417K)

That's unironically real fuckin' neato.

Yeah, but like I said, too bad the bracelet is very thin and bendy, and also the plastic side buttons are in many cases faulty or just flimsy. I don't know how's the vintage original, but then again, those are even more expensive.

I'd draw up exact specs and then recreate the faulty parts out of better material, possibly addressing mechanical concerns if possible.

It's a weird thing I do.

Like, if you're a hardcore collector (I assume) then that's obviously a no-no, but me, a laymen, I'd just replace the band and buttons.

In this case I would probably do that too to be quite honest. I mean if you buy this watch, you want it for the look and the film history so the resell value would not be the first thing in mind. Also one would appreciate those side buttons to actually... you know... work properly. Also the watch looks quite nice (imo) in a Zulu or Nato strap, even though purists hate that because the bracelet is part of the look.

>Two Casio F-100 modded together.
For what reason?

To have one synced to Earth time and one synced to Nostromo time? To have one read the time and one read a timer, without needing to hit a button to switch between them? One set to total time and one set to time unfrozen? Used to calculate her bonus?

Because fashion is an eternal repeating cycle.

Because distant space fiction is always set in the future of the time it was made. That's why shit like the OG Star Wars film is a science fiction story set in the 70's and why Blade Runner is just the 80's with flying cars regardless of any other aesthetic.

life imitates art

The same reason that if some new science fiction film set a hundred years in our future got huge today, people fifty years from now would be asking why everyone in that landmark film is still using smart phones like a bunch of bygone primitives if it's supposed to be the future.

Attached: 1548298096385.jpg (900x1514, 958K)

Right.

Attached: brett.jpg (190x265, 8K)

I want to fuck young Sejourney Weaver so fucking bad god damn

>Ripley
>Hideous

She's a space trucker, not some super scientist or fashionista
Trash will always be trashy

Right.

Attached: brett1.jpg (190x265, 17K)

Challenger from the 80s appears.

Attached: 61c734d810ac2af1ad19b048977569b4.jpg (640x974, 130K)

I like the frizzy triangle hair.

Attached: Childs-Play-twelve.png (1649x895, 1.35M)

I wanna experience this perfect triangle hair.

Attached: DqVml1-U8AAJqpU.jpg large.jpg (796x1000, 154K)

Patrician taste

Nothing beats Dynasty when talking about hair.

Attached: 18.jpg (1052x1600, 2.1M)

Attached: b87bac8adbddd980b49f23041e7005b5.jpg (800x1200, 65K)

If you dont think i would not travel back in time and have lots of hard unprotected sex with this person you are crazy

sounds like she's at least two short

Just take a long shower after wearing those stolen bum jeans full of shit and piss for days before fucking her.

lmao every come here and laugh at this watchlet. This is why you're a virgin, loser.