What happened?

What happened?

Attached: 1562711645408.jpg (1212x643, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A
youtu.be/4Zu1YIukylw?t=182
youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They took her.

Day Tooker

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*inhales* WELL IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT

Whose hotdog is this, huh?

Attached: 1562711645407.jpg (1253x618, 94K)

He finally ate his own ego.

Get the fuck out!

I love the story about how he fucked up production of a film because all of a sudden he decided his character was a pacifist

You a tough guy? What could you do?

Attached: 1562711645406.jpg (1187x627, 82K)

literally what did he mean by this? I am convinced he forgot his lines, made some nonsense up on the spot and they kept it
youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A

It's jive talk you dumb zoomers. Steven grew up in Chicago and was raised by old bluesmen and cops

I don't think he really understands what is happening around him. Look at the way he walks in there; it's like he's totally in a daze. He's probably senile and wandered on to the set and they just kept rolling with it. When he asks, "what happened?" he's probably asking because he really wants to know.

>moves to California when he was 5
he was like a child prodigy or something

this mutha ain't white

lol'd

ANYBODY SEEN RICHIE? ANYONE KNOW WHY RICHIE DID BOBBY LUPO?

Attached: 1427805072992.jpg (468x468, 77K)

Big man with a badge and a gun...

Which movie?

Wrong:
youtu.be/4Zu1YIukylw?t=182
It's a just a mood swing, hormones, I don't know. Maybe it's his need to impose his will.

these threads are the best, now all some user needs to do is drop the webms and i can go to sleep

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ

HAH?