/ffg/ - Found Footage General - They're Inside Edition

>Theyre.Inside.2019.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO

>When two sisters go to an isolated cabin in the woods to film a passion project, family secrets start to get in the way, as do masked strangers filming a passion project of their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTkDkaxex9A

What is found footage? Found footage consists of feature length movies, shorts, or webseries designed to have the look and feel of actual (non-fictional) filmed events that were lost and subsequently discovered and made available to the viewer. That is why it is the most creative subgenre ever to exist, with over 700 movies and counting!

PLEASE HELP THE FOUND FOOTAGE COMMUNITY BY RATING FILMS, CORRECTING INFO, AND SUBMITTING NEW FILMS TO THE FOUND FOOTAGE DATABASE:

FF IMDB: foundfootagecritic.com/found-footage-films-database/

Conversation starters for newbies:
>What is your favorite found footage film?
>What found footage film are you looking forward to?
>What is your idea for the perfect found footage film?

HOW TO FIND FOUND FOOTAGE FILMS ONLINE: AN /FFG/ GUIDE

a) Download Sources from best (1) to worst (5)

1) Private Torrents (PTP, CG, and THC are the best for FF and THC is easy to join)
2) Public Torrents (use BTDB, torrentz2, zooqle, rarbg)
3) Private Usenet accounts (Get these from private torrents and private piracy forums)
4) Public Usenet (use Binsearch, get a free usenet account, slow but it works)
5) Public and private DDL (warez-bb, filehosts)

b) Streaming sites have quite a few. Type in google "[name of movie] 123movies"

c) Amazon Prime has a lot of them if you already have an account.

d) Ask /ffg/ for the ones you can't find using above methods. Remember to archive the rare ones for your fellow FF fans!

Attached: MV5BMmEzYzJkOWItZjA5MC00OWUxLWE5MDYtY2Q4MTY1ZmY4NTAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTMzOTMzMTg@._V1_.jpg (500x754, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCWuJK9_7ygz-wYgFYioxnfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou8celHuYTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trailer looks good.
Ill try to watch it tomorrow.
is it on the THC?

it's on public trackers but it will definitely make its way to THC

go go go

Saw this when it was called The Strangers, post 1989 slashers are absolute drivel

Nigel put all the bad bens on his youtube channel
youtube.com/channel/UCWuJK9_7ygz-wYgFYioxnfw

Holy fuck there's SIX now?

Yeah but they are in 480p. Except the new one.

Is Livescream out yet or are those fags still desperately holding out for distrib

as long as it’s on public trackers and it’s seeded, I’m okay with that.

Not yet

don't think it will be that similar

Was pleasantly surprised by this

Attached: images (3).jpg (220x327, 14K)

Sadly it's the best bigfoot FF

good

it will be

I think They're Inside SUCKED

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

you already saw it?

yep

it;s there

>finally can watch the new bad ben
Based.

Did you watch Chatter? Just came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou8celHuYTs

gay

sup guys, been a long time

Attached: SLOW RIDE.webm (1224x688, 2.19M)

kek i love that webm

Good to see you lads.

I thought The Way In was genuinely funny and creative. Might be my new favorite Bad Ben. Apparently 7 is supposed to come out later this year and is called The Haunted Highway.

What do you guys think about The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan? Watched it for the first time since it originally aired the other day. Fairly early and high profile FF I don't see mentioned much here.

Any good new /ff/ movies on Amazon?

Attached: hasbro_guitar_web_med.jpg (468x614, 112K)

>What do you guys think about The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan?
Never heard of it.

There's been new ones coming out every month and I can't keep up with them. I need to do a marathon someday.

Back in 2004 when The Village was coming out Sci Fi did a mockumentary on Shyamalan and claimed it was real. The doc crew finds out Shyamalan drowned as a kid and had to be resuscitated and formed a connection to the other side. So the kid being able to see ghosts In Sixth Sense was his real experience. Water being Bruce Willis' weakness in Unbreakable and the aliens weakness in Signs was because of his experience. That kind of stuff. It doesn't really hold up but I still think it was clever for the time.

It kind of got them in trouble and caused a big controversy because retards couldn't figure out for themselves it was fake and caused an outrage about it.

>female main characters
DROPP-

I bought a house in the woods and it has GHOSTS outside it.

When are you guys coming over to visit? Yea, it's 3 hours away, but I have some drinks and chopped some wood for a fire it'd be a good time c'mon.

THC has given me so many fucking FF movies that I can't keep up with them. I have like 50 downloaded that I haven't seen. All brand new, downloaded them when they came out.

How do you guys keep up with all of these? Holy fuck. By the end of the year I will have like 100 of them just sitting there.

>thread made it overnight

Attached: 4B268097-90D1-46B6-895F-7ADE403E8339.jpg (901x901, 122K)

it's great isn't it?

I've missed these threads

I have about 50 unwatched too. I don’t know how I will ever catch up.

Yes! FInally somebody who gets my plight. THC is great but I didn't think it would give me such a backlog.

is there a ghost in this video?

yes

the worst part is that I’ve had them downloaded for like 6 months and I still haven’t watched them. I just haven’t been in the mood.

I love that

least you have them all

"what was that?"
"it was weird"
10/10 kino

cute

Attached: 8CC3C5D6-2471-44FD-8D6A-3BC0805CC5BD.jpg (300x300, 25K)

No idea who that is

I forget that phoneposting removes the context of my filenames.
it was meant as “good call”
and it’s Papillon from As Above So Below

Oh. He was forgettable

Sounds cool

Lol

I liked him