13 Reasons Why Pulls Suicide Scene

Their entire show was built on controversy to keep people engaged and then they puss out and pull one of the most controversial scenes. Granted they left the broom sodomy scene in. I'll give them credit though, it took them 2 years to cave in.

Attached: 13 rw.png (860x591, 498K)

And then here you are, shilling this once again

Now I want to make an art piece that in order to look at it requires you to pull a number and in 1 out of 20,000 cases you get shot immediately. It will be worth the few people killed, though.

Fair enough Its a guilty pleasure, its so bad that its good.

Did they take out the scene where the rapist remembers the rape and then gets a giant boner and then touches it and derives pleasure from it?

Anyone have the same? It's not on YouTube

Kys you worthless retard. Shill elsewhere

Scene*

Something like this could probably make you a pseud conceptual art star if you had the right connections

So I guess that means it's getting extremely low viewership then lol

they cut the water running, the line "she bled to death", cut the sucide and the water running over, and zoomed in on her mother's reaction so you cant see anything 'graphic'. ridiculous

This show is cancer

I wonder what the broom handle smelled like afterwards haha

Its fucking awful but I can't help myself

details about the broom sodomy scene please. who was sodomized and who did the sodomizing?

Probably like the knife they used to kill Gaddafi

which season and which episode was the broom sodomy scene?

Rapist jock's friends sodomized the guy who trashed the field which lead to him wanting to commit a shooting

s2e12

thank you, user.

I didn't watch this shit
someone post the suicide scene

Lame.

This show is actually good, though. Stop being bitches and just watch it. It can be a little cringe with its “make sure you have consent.” Shit, but it’s still good. And the only character whose like that has an in-story reason to be super artistic about it(bonus points for his girlfriend ragging on him for being such a bitchand not taking her like a man in season 2 episode 1)