I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 986K)

The movie was about men being forgotten in our modern society and withdrawing from it.

>With incels interlinked.

This website is for men only.

The movie was about loneliness.
Luv kills Joi.
Love kills joy.
Start of movie boss asks if he goes to heaven or hell if he even has a soul.
Dies on the middle of a staircase, neither heaven or hell. (Stairway to heaven)

Film went majorly under appreciated and didnt get the props it deserved much like the first bladerunner.
People dont know how to watch this movie... Its a lot of symbolism and shit... The luv kills joi thing is the most in ur face part... The ost at the end is the same as the first film... Fucking goose gave me goose bumps! Kinooooo

I love the first blade runner to death but I actually think 2049 is better. Extremely rare for a sequel to both capture and expand on what made the original great

need to rewatch it, I loved the score and still pull up some of the tracks every now and then

The movie told the story that it was intended to tell and wasnt impeded by the politics or social movements of the times. It was risky and brave for it to do this.

>>With incels interlinked.
lmao
underrated

Not sure if it's better. It definitely asked very different questions which is the point of sci-fi. To me this and the first film are among my favorites in the genre.

Replicants dont have souls, or at least are believed not to in the blade runner universe.
Jared Leto's character is blind. Eyes are fogged. The windows to the soul. Despite being a human, he's depicted as the soulless one.

In the first blade runner the maker of the replicants died having his eyes ripped out. Perhaps Leto's character is a symbolic reincarnation.

show tits

Remember user when you try to cure your loneliness love will kill your joy.

Attached: 1507500316981.png (910x798, 984K)

Love will certainly kill your jerk off instructions.

You can do everything right, make no mistakes. Still fail.
Some of us are just stepping stones in the lives of others, its a shitt existence but it is.

When someone you love betrays you, all the joy in your life is replaced with hear ache. Love kills joy... Eventually.
Its a movie for jaded men. Doesnt mean others cant appreciate it though.

He hoped he was some special human robot baby. He wasn't.

He proves any random jackass android can have hopes and dreams. And of course that humans are like bad and stuff.

You guys are alright and give me hope for tomorrow

Harsh reality.
You're not that special.
Jagged pill to swallow for a lot of men, but in time we all eat that pill.
>For ppl who dont get the movie.
It's essentially a love letter to the men who saw the original, who are now middle aged or older. We've seen and done a lot, there's a lot of unwelcoming truths and 'I know that feel' moments... But you gotta let life kick ur ass a bit before this movie speaks to you.

Scene with the Rachel clone.
>G/F or wife cheats on you, shes effectively dead to you.
>Rachel died in the first movie.
>"Dont you love me" years after the cheating most ex's come back for one last visit. A chance a another shot.
>"Her eyes were green" BANG.
Kino
Even though it's her, its not her, not who she was, not the woman you loved.

Attached: 1549080519600.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Love isnt my weakness.
Poetry.
Kino.

No sarcasm or irony. Can someone explain what it meant during the baseline test when he had to say interlinked and shit?

I thought this movie was another pointless sequel, but it wound up being so much better than the original.

Its in the first movie too.
Basically replicant eyes dont show emotion.
Therefore no soul.
I think 2049 expands upon it a bit