Why did Ders bother even being friends with Blake and Adam?

Why did Ders bother even being friends with Blake and Adam?

Attached: workaholics.jpg (600x400, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UrBDHsiF2Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But he's the unfunniest one

He was a loser, just in a different way.

he was the biggest loser of the 3

Because despite all his posturing, he was just as dumb as the other two, if not worse because Adam and Blake know their mental limits.

Daily fucking reminder.

youtu.be/UrBDHsiF2Vo

Attached: A96B9867-80AB-48D5-B11F-4C64DE5B2429.jpg (820x906, 77K)

due to being the most cognizant of being a loser

the scene where they kill all the rats is pure kino

Lmao, he heckled Ders good but 50 years ago we have had him upside down with a fork up his ass. HES A NIGGER!

because blake and adam are based

I smoke weed and continuously think this about my friends their all bad fucking losers, but I love hate and tolerate them. I continuously get asked to go out with other friends, but their just people I know. Not people who know me.

I literally don't get what set Patrice off besides a relatively mediocre joke

the older you get the more you experience that sad but true

Based Patrice once again. God dammit why did he have to die?

Because of his I don't care persona that is the new norm. Just calling him out for what he is.

honestly have so much respect for ders after this lil video. and now I realize how much I miss this fucking show. goddamnit.

lighten up pat

Fuck Patrice with his "all white people" bullshit. Flipped off the handle for no reason. Based Anders for not lying down and actually pushing back

You can guarentee if Ders was hyped up Patrice would shit on him all the same.

I mean he was literally just being casual and relaxed, said like two sentences before Patrice started losing his shit. What was Anders supposed to do, be a super fake and phony enthusiastic Ryan Seacrest kind of interviewer? That shit would probably set Patrice off too.

Patrice sounds like a 8 year old.

i remember the guy with the wacky hair made me not wanna watch this show when it came out cuz i thought he looked like the most annoying looking person in the world. weird how he ended up being the least annoying of the three. Also how did the most insufferably annoying of the 3 become the one to be the most famous, funny how that kinda thing always seems to work out. Think of the worst/most annoying person from any show, almost always to the one to breakout as the star afterwards.

Adam is the only funny one

they needed a straight man

DANG

WASSUP WITH ALL THESE BOOKS

Attached: preview.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Patrice ONeal is overrated as FUCK, unfunny here as usual

>SNEED!

>all day, get used to it.

>this where the bebe kids at?

>nah im here for the booty scratchin contest. Try and keep up

>two and a half jews

Kino outfit

The name is SHAWNDERS

Jesus dude, calm the fuck down.

Ders is too self conscious to open up to anyone else in the same way he did with Adam or Blake. He's also kind of a dick and is just as retarded as the other two.

Patrice was such a dumbass sometimes, these guys aren't stand ups (except Adam) and are literally acting in character for the red carpet. I don't think they did anything major like this before either.
Ders was clearly familiar with him because he seemed largely unfazed and just let him riff

Unironically this

This. The 3 are different types of losers.
Blake was the typical skater stoner slacker
Adam was the frat bro loser
Ders was the fake pretend to be something hes not loser

Thats why Ders was the funniest in my opinion. His humor was a little more thought out

God Patrice was too pure for this world

>A Scandinavian, Italian and Anglo Mutt are 2 and half Jews

Attached: 48876547765.jpg (652x720, 55K)