Post your favorite continuity errors

Post your favorite continuity errors.

Attached: 1440198034224.webm (1920x800, 2.98M)

Attached: animation error.png (577x634, 519K)

Most X-Men movies

Bay is a genius and I wont hear anything else on the matter.

Genius at fucking everything up AHAHAHAHA GET ROASTED

Heh.

without even knowing the scene i instantly recognized this as no pain no gain from the thumbnail
secretly kino

Attached: ac1a4d853bb3a5e0cab6388787556171.jpg (640x960, 115K)

Heh, I get it.

But I also don't because I have never seen an Alien movie. But I get what you mean in theory.

He just picked up the lemon slice

Attached: 1556518670479.gif (480x270, 1.7M)

In a split second, with his mind?

Attached: 1530836915948.webm (640x536, 2.71M)

the lost world boat, fuck kikesberg

That one James Bond car chase where they realised their footage of the car coming out of an alley on two wheels were the other side to the two wheels the car went into the alley in so they added an awkward shot from inside the car of it twisting impossibly inside the alley to attempt to maintain continuity. You know the one.

Animation errors annoy Publick & Doc almost as much as missed digits...

How involved are they in the actual animation process? Do the box sets actually have some good bts material?

there is literally nothing wrong with these.

They definitely regret errors and will point them out if they come up during the commentary. Generally, the box sets have commentary and maybe a bit of outakes: not a great deal of BTS. The commentary is golden though

Are you blind? The 2nd clip quite clearly shows his weapon strait up disappearing into the void so she doesn't get stabbed and in the first he has close a full 6 seconds to react to her just dropping her weapon and falling to her knees

Attached: Big Guy.png (770x578, 404K)

i remember one season took longer than usual to come out because the korean animation studio they sent it to fucked it up and the first few eps came back looking like an anime. they said they were able to salvage some scenes