BRIE LARSON

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

twitter.com/Dataracer117/status/1150673671184216064

>Brie Larson's 2017 film "Basmati Blues" went straight to home video after being called a "racist stereotyping, white savior, cringe fest" Indians criticized it depicting them as "uneducated savages w/ goats, who eat rice off leaves & need white savior Brie Larson to rescue them"

>"Basmati Blues" producers had to issue a formal appology after the original trailer came out & it's been scrubbed from YouTube.

Attached: D_gDkNeUwAABgWu.jpg (899x1199, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MJJd7WpeLw
elle.com/culture/celebrities/a33820/brie-larson-full-elle-cover-story/
theguardian.com/film/2013/oct/20/brie-larson-short-term-12-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=vI-QLWNlTas
youtube.com/watch?v=45S82BRq8jc&t=
youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Dataracer117/
youtube.com/watch?v=3OC72lcLltg
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/59432755/#59435758
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/40284945/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/39332856/#39333359
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Brie.
Fuck India.

Does she get Naan'd?

That's pretty funny, but why does the article say it's "her film"? She's just an actor, the director and writers should be more responsible for the film being racist

Attached: 841B5F36-5206-4AA5-81CA-243D760AB007-45465-00001EE78014E718.jpg (1587x1045, 108K)

>Indians criticized it depicting them as "uneducated savages w/ goats"

Truth hurts. That's not even the worst of it. Drinking cow piss is common in that shit hole.

Attached: 6545567.jpg (1200x800, 230K)

wtf, i like brie larson now

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Attached: giphy (4).gif (245x180, 1.44M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2MJJd7WpeLw

that's not how this shit works nowadays. she read the script and agreed to be in it and is way more famous than the director so she will get the backlash

Is Brie, dare I say it, /ourgal/?

Just when I thought I can't possibly love her more...

Attached: 5-things-brie-larson.jpg (1535x1860, 531K)

Did she try to teach them to poo in loo?

Why did she agree to do this movie? Definitely seems below her paygrade.

I don't get it. That sounds exactly like real India.

Yes.
She is and always will be /ourgal/.

She gets fucked by an Indian, truly based

>Slightly autistic
>Gamer
>Stars in racist movies towards pajeets
Anyone who denies she's /ourgirl/ at this point is delusional

Attached: 1561492093073.jpg (1200x1116, 105K)

Absolutely based

This is why I really love Brie Larson.

A girl with feet that horrendous could never be Yea Forums's gal.

And isn't she supposed to be woke? How can she read that script and not see the white savior thing as something that has been shat on by sjws over the past 5 years.

And I bet she was trying her hardest not to gag in every scene. It's called "Hollywood Magic" for a reason Sanjay.

Attached: 1563198499885.jpg (640x838, 52K)

Because she isn't woke, it's just a front forced on her by Disney

I wish she was standing on top of a landfill instead

>Why is Brie Larson given so much credit for Captain Marvel? She's just an actor, the director and writers should be more responsible.
Swings both ways.

Most Indians are savages, most developments to actually help the 3rd world come from whites/the west, and Brie is an ugly roastie.

Why do people get upset with reality?

>LOL FUCK INDIA POO IN DA LOO HAHAHA SO FUNNY

Yeah laugh it up while you can faggots. Only 6 more months until India becomes a superpower.

>Only 6 more months until India becomes a superpower.
no

Attached: 1561509088265.jpg (1080x1080, 222K)

This was filmed in 2013. Long before she even blew up.

You mean vindaloo'd.

I was being sarcastic you fucking retard

Because reality conflicts with their desire for shitskins to be able to contribute to civilization.

>Box office $15,651
yikes

wtf I love Brie Larson now

can we start a go fund me for a dexter like show where Brie kidnaps men of inferior races and makes them suck on her fungus infested toes while reading from Mein Kampf and wearing an SS uniform?

Played MW2 with brie on xbox live. She called me a corner camping faggot.

I want to touch Brie's hand.

Attached: t.jpg (1057x1057, 74K)

technically they already are... also indian moon mission is far more ahead in its planning than any other nation and is on course to be the second nation on the moon ahead of the other bric nations

India isn't really putting people on the moon anytime soon are they? Indians were insulting whites on Instagram because one of their actresses was dating a white man and I insulted them back for never going to the moon. Then, just recently, I saw an article that said they're going to the moon soon. I'll feel slightly embarrassed if they do, but ultimately I won't care that much I guess.

>2020 coming up so India starts calling racism when it's the street shitting capital of the world and not a superpower

doesn't surprise me, it's always the guilty who try and overcomensate. just like that guy a few weeks ago who came out hard against pizza gate and got busted for pedophilia

her rotting feet were healing up and starting to look too human so she needed a ganges foot soak again

>Hold my hand user

Attached: 1561063102641.jpg (544x700, 105K)

see, here's her problem. she's so bluepilled by feminism, that she thinks those movies with a white woman teacher saving a bunch of hoodrat niggers is actually amazing and empowering and not condescending, dehumanizing and racist. coming from a guy who doesn't care. she's a rich, spoiled, entitled white woman who loves to sniff her own farts and believes her own rhetoric. everything she does film wise with people of different racists is going to come across as the white princess saving poor pitiful blacks/poos/Asians.

she's so retarded that she doesn't see how fucking horrible and full of herself this is going to make her look to normies, and even the shit she says about female empowerment comes across as ill informed and narcissistic. she's going to get a fuck ton of backlash in a few years for this shit that's clearly inherent in her pretentious attitudes and personality

Not gonna lie, that’s kinda hot.

Brie’s autism makes her cuter.

>T.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_11_28_at_12.59.38_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

>uneducated savages
So it depicts poos accurately then

Attached: 41b6153c7b16003caa85a2cfe127a2c06ddf85cf9d9c87f984a0d2d25d20804d.png (320x271, 82K)

This it's every man of Yea Forums's dream to have a QT autistic gf like her

Attached: 1562636664655.jpg (768x960, 86K)

What does Brie's hand smell like?

because she's retarded and minorities see through her bullshit and know that she literally sees herself as a white savior and doesn't even have the capacity to realize why it would be offensive. this is what happens when you're a bleach blonde white woman raised in southern California and don't know what actual hardship or suffering even remotely looks like

this is so far from the truth that I actually feel sorry for you for assuming this lol I don't wear glasses and I'm not a neckbeard, I also shave, have an engineering career and don't make fucking youtube videos, but enjoy your fat disgusting visage and never knowing what a pussy taste like

pussy or fungus, it could go either way with this bitch user

Probably like some expensive moistening lotion

Attached: D751D595-A668-4E14-96F7-C5FCDF00E8EA-42576-00001D23B75D414B.jpg (768x768, 92K)

This so much this

>this is so far from the truth that I actually feel sorry for you for assuming this lol I don't wear glasses and I'm not a neckbeard, I also shave, have an engineering career and don't make fucking youtube videos, but enjoy your fat disgusting visage and never knowing what a pussy taste like

Attached: 1560952847788.png (231x218, 9K)

>2017
Who cares? That's hundreds of years ago in today's media cycle.

she sucked niger dick
you can meme all you want, that doesnt change the fact that she sucked niger dick

:-)

So did your mom but she's still your mom

>a smart guy who isn't afraid to call shit out
How is that an insult?

>fact
That's entirely your speculation

this, his schtick only works with liberal suburbia comrades, if only she had an ass they could reconsider, too bad

>T. I have no actual retort so I'm going to post memes and project my latent baldness and virginity onto others

>this is what happens when you're a bleach blonde white woman raised in southern California and don't know what actual hardship or suffering even remotely looks like
She doesn't come from a privileged background though but don't let this keep you from making stuff up.

I bet those good with your paint chips.

Attached: D9VhPRwW4AAgUiw.jpg (500x533, 24K)

>Truth hurts. That's not even the worst of it. Drinking cow piss is common in that shit hole.
indians are AUSTRALOIDS what do you expect?

>Fuck India.
this

He's a cringey neckbeard that makes 4 videos a day about how feminism and sjws are ruining his video games and board games

she had a black bf,

>m-m-maybe they just p-p-layed magic the gathering all night, sex is n-not m-mandatory!

tasty cope btw

Where is the proof she sucked his dick, or proof that she even had one at all

like i said
you can meme all you want, that doesnt change the fact that she sucked niger dick

:-)

wtf

>>T. I have no actual retort so I'm going to post memes and project my latent baldness and virginity onto others

Attached: download.jpg (160x315, 9K)

When did this board make a 360° on Brie Larson?

All the hate caused people to swing in the other direction

literally prove me wrong, show me a source

This board has always loved Brie.

Attached: queen Brie.jpg (1581x2048, 367K)

lol they are literally eating right of the streets that they shit on. can't make this shit up Brie Larson is right these people are uneducated savages

she literally posted about it on an ama on reddit that she had slept with a black man user, so sorry to break this to you

I don't have the image but hang out in this thread, it's posted on here all the time

That's not photoshop. Those are her toes. Gross, I know. It matches her personality.

I don't habeeb it. Post source.

>Where is the proof she sucked his dick

holy shit dude how can you function in the real world

PEOPLE FUCK OTHER PEOPLE
isnt big deal

brie likes black people, shes attracted to them
she dated black people (her own words in a reddit AMA)

this is getting sad at this point, i feel like im telling a kid that santa claus doesnt exist lol

Attached: 1560317989474.jpg (1242x908, 706K)

>Soon after their split, Heather relocated to Los Angeles with her two daughters to fulfill Larson's acting ambition. They had limited financial means and lived in a small apartment near Hollywood studio lots at Burbank.
elle.com/culture/celebrities/a33820/brie-larson-full-elle-cover-story/
>Larson described her experience, "We had a crappy one-room apartment where the bed came out of the wall and we each had three articles of clothing."
theguardian.com/film/2013/oct/20/brie-larson-short-term-12-interview

When Yea Forums thought it could be contrarian to like her, even thought she is an insufferable SJW 5/10 roastie.

> Soon after their split, Heather relocated to Los Angeles with her two daughters to fulfill Larson's acting ambition. They had limited financial means and lived in a small apartment near Hollywood studio lots at Burbank.[11] Larson described her experience, "We had a crappy one-room apartment where the bed came out of the wall and we each had three articles of clothing."[3] Even so, Larson has recounted fond memories of that period and has credited her mother for doing the best she could for them.[12]

>At the gloryhole and see this
What do you do?

t. newfag

>"racist stereotyping, white savior, cringe fest" Indians criticized it depicting them as "uneducated savages w/ goats, who eat rice off leaves & need white savior Brie Larson to rescue them"
holy shit the posters foretelling Brie as based and /ourgirl/ were actually right. Let me be one of the first first to say: I apologize based brie.

Never said anything about oral, keep speculating

if she keeps upsetting everybody i will accept her. i want to make sure this tendency towards spinning Yea Forums into turmoil is not a fluke.

It's like she gave the board Stockholm syndrome or something

>had enough money to fucking live in an LA apartment
>didn't instead live somewhere reasonable where she could have owned a house because her daughter had to grow up to be a super special actor
>these people think that having a roof over your head and clothing is hardship because muh single mom

this started filming in 2013 but they couldn't finish, then in 2015 they went back to finish it, and it was finally released almost three years later, in 2018. Do you think she regrets it?

>Indians criticized it depicting them as "uneducated savages w/ goats, who eat rice off leaves & need white savior Brie Larson to rescue them"
>who eat rice off leaves
Pajeet here. We actually do this on special occasions. Left-wing poos don't know shit about their own culture and are an embarrassment

>had to grow up to be a super special actor
Well, she did grow up to be a super special actor, didn't she?

Attached: D8o3O4EWwAAZtK3-orig.jpg (720x900, 85K)

Has anyone seen the movie?

"shes a virgin user, unless you show me a pic of a dick inside her vagina shes a virgin,
she never fucks anyone, she goes to sleep horny as fuck, she had boyfriends and they never fucked, shes waiting for you, she never sucked any dick, she never dated black guys she lied, her hymen is intact"

holy mother of cope. keep those (you)s coming im screencaping this exchange for a future thread :-)

>based India

Attached: >2020 Superpower.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

Indians are the most racist fucking people on earth, they're just upset it wasn't some blatant hindu supremacist flick

Fuck off reddit

>Living in a one room apartment with two other people each only having three pieces of clothing isn't hard
You're such a dumbass, there's no hope for you

>reading comprehension

I mean, I'd definitely have sex with her as long as she kept her socks on.

I want to SNIFF Brie!

Attached: 1563245809867.gif (254x348, 3.91M)

on special occasions you have some bleach blonde white bitch show up and save your people?
I guess you could say that, she also grew up to be an autistic retard with foot fungus who espouts feminist ideology while doing nude lingerie photoshoots and most likely blowing jewish executives for a job and even her coworkers can't fucking stand her, but omg she sang in scott pilgrim, so talented
your life is so sheltered that you've never had to experience anything worse than not being able to afford designer clothes dude

Brie: based
Poos: unbased

Attached: 1474743258946.png (2246x1864, 3.07M)

Never said any of this. Why do Brie haters always have to make things up when they argue?

Like all shitholes it's "far more ahead" until it's time to put up. They just delayed it indefinitely a few hours before it was supposed to go off.

Seek mental help and have sex

FPBP

>At age six her mom drove Brie and her younger sister, Mimsy, to Los Angeles to bet on Brie's dream
bruh

> she didn't live on the street and eat out of trash cans, therefore she's a rich spoiled princess
Seek help.

The opening scene of the trailer is actually very reminiscent of india. Great film making despite how shit the movie looks

Also pls show bobs nda vagene i love you...

Someone post that webm of brie having sex. You can tell she's still a virgin. No one who's had sex gyrates like that.

why are u so naive? real question, she dated black guys, normal people fuck other people
shes attracted to black people, just accept it bro

>on special occasions you have some bleach blonde white bitch show up and save your people?
Obviously I meant eating rice off leave but I wouldn't resist Brie saving me

I hate her so much that I'm starting to like her.

Literally never denied this, only the oral part

>Mimsy
What kinda name is that?

brie is not cute

That she is an accomplished actress is a fact. The rest of your post is just incel tears, meh.

Attached: he.gif (268x330, 1.67M)

fpbp, based brie telling it how it is

>hur dur I believe this sob story some rich skank invented for sympathy when the bitch was releasing Hollywood funded music videos and starring in shows at age fucking 11
>her life was so hard guise! really

>She just made it all up! Believe me guise! I know her life better than her!
Actually mentally ill

What?

imagine actually buying in to Hollywood propaganda

she sent nude pics to several men
>n-n-no! shes an ebin autist virgin just liek us

lol go outside kid

Attached: 1558077561209.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

T'Challa wants to die lol

alright, then her vagina or "ass" got pounded, thats better :-)

why wouldn't she?

Man, she sent those to producers. It must've not worked if she ended up doing pajeet romcoms in 2013.

Because several people could easily verify that it's not true. She told that story in an interview in 2013 and she likely told other people before that, but as far as I know, no one has come forward to disprove it

I can't wait for them to be the first country to not just shit while on the moon. But to actually shit ON the moon. I'm sure they've developed an airlock type system for their space suits to push the shit out.

Attached: b452d7a92838c310848c7add228b873377bedc50932dd27c1540a8826b26de56.jpg (1790x3000, 1.07M)

Brie Larson is a filthy nintendrone

Nah, they probably just grab some of the shit floating around the shuttle.

Why do you shill for a broad that would call the cops on you and shame you online for looking at her? Are you that much of a thirsty simp?

>mw2
She's a nintendofag, she probably plays splatoon and smash

fuck pajeets desu

/ss/ scene in endgame

White liberals are unironically a blight upon the world and I say that as a white person. They constantly insert themselves into other countries trying to "uplift" the poor non-whites, which just ends up being imperialism in the end.

Why does she have such long toes?

>Indians criticized it depicting them as "uneducated savages w/ goats, who eat rice off leaves & need white savior Brie Larson to rescue them
You mean they aren't?

That creature isn't human

So I can suck on them easier.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet-4334183.jpg (1024x1820, 139K)

Directors are too busy fucking children to take blame.

>who eat rice off leaves
This is a thing though. Indians traditionally pour some sauce over some rice set on whatever hard surface available, scoop it up, and eat it.

No paint job can hide those really are underneath. Keep living on denial fool

Attached: 1551220897646.jpg (700x976, 144K)

and we need this in our country of course

Attached: 1559796040670.gif (280x280, 799K)

Attached: 1529559854103.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Cute thread

Attached: empress.jpg (1080x1073, 318K)

Attached: 6_more_months.png (991x913, 382K)

He makes money off them and they are.

I really want to see this movie now.

Keep going to pol, tard.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet-4190355.jpg (2500x1750, 312K)

slit your throat retarded mongoloid.

any mirrors or uploads to vimeo/bitchute? youtube is blocking it now

Attached: 1551808248914.jpg (393x386, 10K)

As if. That'd be the greatest plot twist on this board.
How would you know she's even faking, nobody on End Game liked her, and she's (((woke)))

Based Brie "Leni Riefenstahl" Larson.

>Why is Brie Larson given so much credit for Captain Marvel?
But nobody thinks he created the movie. She's just an annonnying feminist.

SAY IT WITH ME:
/OURGIRL/

Attached: 1560635918390.gif (435x239, 1.6M)

I can’t undeestand this cleavage

Attached: BF8F0583-434F-4825-AE84-366C7B906C59.jpg (515x264, 53K)

The amount of Based in this post is off the charts.
England should've never wasted all that money and time taming them.

Attached: 1558472941676.jpg (2199x1628, 346K)

Support Brie, get on NETFLIX and watch Unicorn Store again. You know you want to.

Attached: la-et-mn-toronto-brie-larson-unicorn-store-20170910.jpg (2048x1152, 523K)

Maybe this will help?

Attached: 22nd+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+Awards+Backstage+R6_hhyk3Ri8x.jpg (1024x757, 183K)

Left your arm up and see what it does to your man titties

Me neither, that picture is off somehow
Seen it twice already

Attached: 1562796237706.jpg (1280x1470, 155K)

turning out to be a racist sexist alt lefter kind of soured peoples views on her. you know, its hard to like someone who hates you for the color of your skin and the sex organ you were born with

Imperialism is the only way to elevate these people. That's why all the anti-colonial movements in the 60's just lead to broken nations who can't survive without handouts.

she's dating a white man, but keep coping

im not white

This is going to be Briekino

It only works for a very select few kinds of people (i.e. Japanese)

The rest of them just completely fall apart and go back to their unga bunga stone age the second the Whites leave.

Is India known for anything besides poo and rape beaches I mean they have like a billion people

>MFW I Equally Loathe both Brie Fungus and POOS

Attached: images (53).jpg (554x554, 28K)

>she's dating a white man, but keep coping
I know his name: "Luckiest man in the world"

Cheap forgings and Java programmers

I also know his name: me in my dreams

>It only works for a very select few kinds of people (i.e. Japanese)

Japan would have elevated itself on its own. WWII actually slowed down its progress.

Probably true

It's the upper class Indians bitching about it (who are the ones that keep the lower class ones down).

They just don't want to be seen as savages, like the underclass.

>Another thread where Brie triumphs over assmad incels
feels good

Attached: 1561518894309.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Yea Forums hated her when everyone else liked her and now likes her that everyone else has turned against her. Contrarian teenage fuckwads just don't understand what true waifuism is.

The SJWs all have white savior complex, fren. It's obvious.

The Indian Army, powered by POO

Attached: poo.jpg (1240x765, 197K)

that one looks down
youtube.com/watch?v=vI-QLWNlTas

Brie actually sings in that movie. Now I have to watch it.

wtf I love brie now

Cool, its a MUSICAL too. Brie is so fucking amazing.

Attached: 145739835234.jpg (1200x676, 153K)

She's a great singer
youtube.com/watch?v=45S82BRq8jc&t=

You think if we rent it often enough it will beat Avatar and Endgame?

Pooper power more like

Eat shit pleb. Post this scat porn where it belongs. Over at Yea Forums loser

Attached: c8b5776b567260c056d3bdd6de919b8e5d281e4ab2f5c3e61fc773051f2e9817.jpg (125x125, 5K)

>Only 6 more months until India becomes a superpower.

Get those last 600 million indians to start pooing in the loo and we can talk.

youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs

Has Brie "Raimi" Larson won back Yea Forums with this stunning performance?

Attached: image_search_1561933315352.png (697x1147, 294K)

>Hey Peter Parker, you little fucking sissy. You got something for me in your pants?
It was ahead of its time

Brie keeps surprising me. I've seen about half a dozen of her movies so far.

I heard it actually improves the smell around the city

Based Brie accurately portraying those curry monkeys like the savages they are.

OH WOW ANOTHER REACTION THREAD OVER CLICKBAIT

More like a superpooer.

Probably but she was contractually obligated and people in Hollywood can get very desperate. Work is work.

I always loved Brie from the start.

Seen it multiple times already.
Maybe gonna see it again.

They look good now, user

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet-4307204.jpg (828x1472, 390K)

Pathetic Whites are just jealous of the superior Indian immune system.
How many allergies and auto-immune problems do you weaklings have? The only challenge your immune systems face are STDs.

45yo feet
cant believe shes 29

itt
incel whiteknights

lol get a real gf you creeps

>lol get a real gf you creeps
Where can I find a gf like Brie?

>faggot anons defending her shitty feet

Attached: 1552793085525.jpg (1125x1468, 191K)

they have dedicated shitting streets, this street is probably just one where cows shit and smelly people walk barefoot.

Those indians ate like that as a form of protest. Cant you see they are all prepared for the photo? It has been postef and explained before.

Turn 360 degrees around and moonwalk away

After Pakistan is defeated Hollywood is next.

This one gets a big old YIKES from me

That five head long bruh

don't forget that they'll be using the first rocket engines powered by shit

I know. It's too cute, isn't it?

Attached: D8o3N18W4AAq3EU-orig.jpg (720x900, 98K)

Are you dyslexic?
He said Based Brie.
Fuck India.
Not the other way round.

>"and this is the hand I'm going to wank you off with".

>smart
I guess he is seeing how he makes a living reading other people’s articles and pushing out 3-4 10:__ minute videos each day.

jej

>another dc paki
kek
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Dataracer117/

>she was posting on Yea Forums all along

Attached: Untitled.jpg (266x326, 19K)

What kind of deranged degenerate do you have to be to "ironically" post Cheese Theft threads all day and night? She doesn't care about you and frankly she's a subpar actress. So why is it your passion?

>mfw i have to pick a side

Attached: 1554501283201.jpg (620x827, 85K)

This bitch is so incredibly average that it's disturbing

i get the feeling she indirectly took the place that
MEW supposedly should be in.

Come the fuck on. The memes write themselves

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Wth that looks nothing like Berry Le Arson

>a fucking footfag

take my dick back before i get it chopped off

newfag

fucking BASED!

toesuckers get it by the ankles

i try not to hate east indians because racism isn't cool but they're subhuman pieces of shit and all east indian men are perverted fags. fuck poos

Based. Leave it to /ourgirl/ to reach bump limit again.

Attached: 404ff12bed270c3_c493f74b_540.gif (540x350, 2.78M)

Just give me a Brianne gf for Christmas, God.

Attached: 15633579.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

From the nation where a 2 year old girl was beaten to death by a gang of men because her family owed them money.

Why do people want to pretend a good chunk of India isn't rural as fuck?

>The only challenge your immune systems face are STDs.
yeah, from ur mum

>Told it's a racist film
>Watch trailer

Looks like people bitching have never been to India before.

Imagine being this much of a fucking Incel, unironically have sex, you complete waste of a human being.

just a little over 5 more months until they take over the world

You’ve been saying this for about 20 years and its never true. You’d need to be less of a massive shithole. Additionally, poo goes in loo.

In fairness, this black man seems like a dude. Its only disgusting to me when the black guy is some hood trash that the white girl wouldn’t look at twice if he were any other race.

how do they keep their clothes so clean and stain free?

she painted her toenails black for a reason

>"uneducated savages w/ goats, who eat rice off leaves & need white savior"
That's accurate though.

>and then I told them to have sex again

Attached: WgfP1rmalxko2_400.gif (268x268, 1.45M)

Seething shitskinsz. India is the anus of the world. Its the sphincter of earth where God let out his turdlings and the turdlings (poojeets) took one look in the mirror and started worshipping everyting related to shit and piss, including consuming copious amounts of cow urine and human feces.

Reasons to hate India are tremendous. It is the rape capital of the world for a reason. Currently the 6th most dangerous country in the world for women. Imagine being a white woman in india and a billion+ turdlings swarming you for bobs and vagene. Imagine the smell. Imagine the horror. Fuck india

I'll see you when you're a minority in your own country mate, lol

that black girl in the back
>please include me

>mate

A pajeet using white people slang. Yikes. Don’t you have any shame? Disgusting streetshitter go make up your own language like your made up religion that makes you worship piss and shit fucking subhuman

>tfw a run of the mill pajeet came closer to your waifu than you'll ever be

Attached: image (1).jpg (928x523, 76K)

I have to say in this pic she looks really hot

they poo in her

>racist
I think Brie Larson is a bitch, but the movie looks like it portrays India in a much better way than it actually is in reality. My sister was in India for 3 months, I would know.

>bRiE LaRsOn hAs No aSs

Attached: brie-larson-on-the-set-of-basmati-blues_2.jpg (1200x1660, 273K)

Wait till I make the phone call. 300lbs of ass within the hour.

Attached: pb2.jpg (1500x1000, 104K)

saddest ass in hollywood

Challenge accepted

Attached: 1558718634603.jpg (1668x2500, 867K)

Haha stay mad, cunt.

I'll do you one better

Attached: brie10123.jpg (1041x435, 62K)

>two Americans pretending to be Indian

Fucking based

Imagine if every euro country just shat on amerimutt "muh ancestry" savages just as hard as this.

>shit stained fingers type this

Double yikes

she has implants

>Trying to appeal to a demographic that doesn't want to be appealed to because they want to complain and find fault in everything
Name a more brainlet move

All you can do is meme online while the white, right wing way of life dies with each passing day. Keep coping, I'll play along. Whatever helps you cope with seeing commies, antifa, far left liberals, gays, trannies, niggers and kikes run amok in your once glorious lands. KEK

Still better than being born a shitskin. How does it feel that not only did you lose the lottery in life but you also carry genes of shitskins that ate feces for lunch. Kek do you know why you shitskins smell so bad? Your pores ooze out the shit in your dna. Kys

Can someone photoshop POO POO on her cheeks? Thx

This. Plebs literally need to understand how fillm works.

Indians are scummy and will do anything to try getting a discount
>We offer notary service at my work, it's $15 per signature notarized
>Get a call from an indian woman, asking about the price
>Tell her it's $15 per signature
>"What about per page?"
>Tell her that we don't charge per page and it's by signature only
>Later that day indian family comes in with about 13 notaries
>When they get their total the woman tries lying and says she called and was told we'd charge by page
>Come over and tell her that I'm the one she spoke to and I very clearly told her that we don't do that
>She immediately shuts up and pays
And Indians try fucking haggling with everything. It's obnoxious

How self deluded do you have to be to have disgusting feet like this and still think it's a good idea, or even "empowering" to wear open toed shoes?
It's like when morbidly obese people wear the skimpiest clothing possible

I've never thought about it that way. We should start campaigning against welfare and nonwhite immigration on the basis of them being founded in a white savior complex.

How deluded do you have to be to not realize that's an image from 50 years ago where she had an infection from shooting a movie in some jungle in Timbuktoo.

Attached: kong-skull-island.jpg (970x545, 43K)

Why would you go outside with open toed shoes when you have a disgusting fungal infection on your toes?

My guess is she did it purpose. She knows about the footfags.
youtube.com/watch?v=3OC72lcLltg
23:00

lol u guys must be thirsty af this is an ugly bitch

Attached: 28years old woman.jpg (1401x899, 76K)

kek that's the story of every liberal minority

>She knows about the footfags.
yeah im not a footfag and i dont like rotten feet
shocking isnt it?

>Larson
Isnt that the pig in Garfield and Friends?

what the hell I was eating

Attached: 1540425188029.gif (646x466, 494K)

I don't even think footfags are into, or deterred, by foot fungus

>I'm so in love bros, it's a woman.....DRINKING BEER?

Poor Brie. I'll make sure not to take pictures of her feet if I meet her.

Attached: Brieee.jpg (1080x1251, 225K)

>Indians: don’t compare us to savages that live with goats
>also Indians: hold my samosa I need to go shit in the street
O i am laffin

Eating off the dirty sidewalk is incredibly red pilled tho.

It looks like crap but I don't see anything racist about it.

The irony is that people liked her feet at one point.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/59432755/#59435758

she was in scott pilgrim v the world?

that's ok if you are unfamiliar with tits

based rubuttal

Kek

In a supporting role. Her first lead role was in 2013.

Attached: Brie-Larson-5.jpg (1363x2048, 966K)

Are we going all the way, user? To 300?

Attached: Brie cute.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

Just bought this movie on Blu-ray from Shout! Factory a few days ago.
I have yet to watch it, though.
I also bought some other Shout! Factory Blu-rays, mostly films from GKIDS.

Always

Attached: CP1qcdswoo2_400.gif (400x187, 1.2M)

Are they eating off the predetermined pooping pavement?

>bringing up an almost half-decade old post

how and why do you know this post

>rice off leaves
Isn't eating from leaves is fancy now together with eating from tires, rocks and street signs?

>literally outing yourself as a virgin

cope

post them

how? what am i coping with?

sounds like your just posting teevee buzzwords

>shes an ebin autist
Correct.
>virgin
Obviously incorrect.
Just go on any fappening page, you'll see em.

>OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

One day I'm going to find and kill you, OP.

oh no no no no no no

look at the seethe of this post

ahohoho

>what is the archive
I just typed brie larson feet and looked at some older posts

cope

Jlaw btfo
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/40284945/

>look at the seethe of this post

I'm looking. Dull instruments it is.

>technically they already are
by who's definition? They seem just a regional power for now. If India is considered a superpower, what are the US and the EU considered?

Global superpower, not world dominator

Danny too, can't stop the sip queen
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/39332856/#39333359

Attached: photo-6273651.jpg (200x200, 6K)

s
I rather die a million death before watching this flick. I got stage 4 cancer from this trailer alone

Imagine the actual fucking smell

Why does she inspire so much ill will?

Attached: unhand me.jpg (500x301, 23K)

imagine being as ugly as Brie

YiKeS

>coping this hard