Bond? AAAAYY girl what's poppin? Ayy its me hun...

>Bond? AAAAYY girl what's poppin? Ayy its me hun, Felicia Leiter from the motherfucking CIA!! You got dat shit for me hun? *lits blunt* O yea da files of those terrorists, yea I will give them those white ass crackas at Langley to read dat shiet, I don't understand dat file shit you feelin me hun? Now lets go get some purple slurp at a niggers crib in da hood, he got som goooood blunts too.

Attached: A2BBD9EE-DB51-4FF9-97A4-BB39975C6125.jpg (636x421, 44K)

>here's your new whip 007

Attached: IMG-20180225-WA0000.jpg (1600x900, 400K)

kek

White boys larping as black online is as awkward as watching them dance or try to be athletic irl

Incredible second hand cringe good job OP

>mocking ebonics is larping

Attached: log.png (266x301, 29K)

/pol/ just had an amazing ms bond thread that would make Yea Forums weep with how good it was.

This is pretty close to how liberals write black characters

This, racism is only funny when you actually try. This is the lowest hanging fruit of the low hanging fruit type shit

lank?

post caps pls

honestly better than what you chaps have been doing for weeks. All the ones at the end are me.

epic xD

>no ms. bond, there is no housing and urban development branch of the MI6 complex. All of your housing and amenities are gratis, paid for by the crown royal.
>no not that crown royal

Attached: 8b1.png (1000x562, 537K)

>I'm telling you, the card is a reverse rotation card. No there is no reverse racism card, that isn't even real
>*motions to the help*
>*asks the help why she keeps sucking her teeth*

Whites are more athletic than blacks on average by the way.

Kek mad white boy

the best part about the pol thread is you can tell half the people making jokes are actually black. Too many on the nose jokes.
White people don't know who ricky smiley even is.

Fuck back to pol.

what is a pol?
Polish people are okay, they just eat too much fish.

I've never fucked

You a bigot or something? Why are you so hateful to that you don't understand?
I'm guessing its fear.

white people need to shut the fuck up.

>this laser is unstoppable, I've set the deactivation codeword to be nigh uncrackable
>shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>*laser disarming*

seems pretty racist. I'd tell you to go to a board for racists but we don't have one.

>impotent rage: the post

>it’s a pol gets triggered episode

t. Al from Deadwood

stay mad and keep exemplifying your fragility. Its a known racial trait at this point.

getting (you)'s from polcels is so easy. Like fish in a barrel.

*pulls up pants*
*smacks lips*
AYO nigga we on dat jjames bond 007 shit. fuk a bitch n killa nigga type shit.

Mad white pol virgins so mad lmao seethe harder I need more pol tears.

>White boys larping as black online is as awkward as watching them dance or try to be athletic irl
>Incredible second hand cringe good job OP

Attached: 1563224061813.webm (640x360, 1.92M)

>no, ms bond, there is no particular reason why your seat has a nylon cover while the rest do not. Do you have any 4s?

Attached: 1c719d263afbbae8dc26fbce9f8901f5.jpg (898x701, 50K)

>codeine and grape faygo, shooken not sturrd

>but madame, styrofoam cups are not held on these premises

>no, ms. bond, betting all on red is not rayciss

Attached: 0CLiB41n_400x400.jpg (366x366, 22K)

>no need to stretch so vigorously ms. Bond. We are scheduled for backgammon for another hour. You have ample time to limber up for the mandingo fights.

Attached: N4zhl.png (504x444, 204K)