Stranger Things Season 3

Why was it so soulless?

Attached: 96F51E8B-7BAC-4F66-85DE-4ADA6E583F75.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3VsY7Qmixc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quentin Tarantino abused Uma Thurman. That generational dirt came down diluted to Maya Hawke. As a result you have a weird aftertaste.

Ur dum

because you enjoy store-brand entertainment enough to keep watching it after the first season

Because the heart of the show was the friendship between the kids. But they all barely act like friends anymore, and the actors pretty much hate each other.

Not that I believe your bullshit for one second, but it really looks like the kids hate each other so bad they can't separate it from their acting.

Hell, barely any of the other 3 interacted with Dustin. Will is the same thing.

I genuinely wonder what happened behind the set. I bet Millie is the centre of all this drama.

The humor became too self aware . And there was too much of it .

>but it really looks like the kids hate each other so bad they can't separate it from their acting.
We know Finn hates Millie, and Sadies hates the Nog. Dunno about the rest.

>Not that I believe your bullshit for one second, but it really looks like the kids hate each other so bad they can't separate it from their acting.
What? The first part of your sentence contradicts the last part where you directly agree with me.

Okay sorry, I should have worded it more eloquently. It feels like you are stating it as a fact without sourcing it, a lot of shit people do around here. What I meant to say is that even though it isn't proven, I agree with you because it feels like it.

Source on Sadie hating Caleb besides not wanting to kiss him?

>Source on Sadie hating Caleb besides not wanting to kiss him?
That alone would be reason enough to hate someone. But watch the vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=K3VsY7Qmixc
She's literally putting him in the FaggotZone. It's a woman's way of telling you she doesn't see you as a man.

It never had a soul to begin with.

This

Went in expecting Scooby Doo, and all I got was Degrassi High with monsters.

>It feels like you are stating it as a fact without sourcing it, a lot of shit people do around here.
Well hate might have been stretching it. But the only people in the entire cast who willingly spend time together without being paid to are Millie and Noah. For all Finn joked about them being better than the Riverdale cast at actually being real friends. The rest ignore each others existence as much as they can.Once the show finishes I doubt any of them will keep up the pretence.

You can feel the writing getting worse by the minute, the show was done in s1

How do we know Finn hates Millie? I know he was pissed because she got a raise and no one else did. Is there any proof that he actually hates her?

Watch the various interviews anons have cropped into WEBMs. Every time she tries to touch him he twitches and turns away. Phoneposting now so I can’t link to any archives and whatnot. Maybe others could post them.

Gingers suck the soul out of everything.

>and no one else did
The entirety of the original child cast got a $220,000 an episode rise in s3. MBB just negotiated for more. Because well honestly she's probably the one character they can't do the show without.

They don’t. It’s just a meme

Attached: 2C3B3796-A1A6-4A14-BA48-AFEB77C58C25.jpg (1994x1242, 381K)

>We know Finn hates Millie, and Sadies hates the Nog.
What? Redpill me on this

>Every time she tries to touch him he twitches and turns away.
Gay

>I know he was pissed because she got a raise and no one else did
I doubt that’s the reason. Finn’s probably the last one who would care about money.

Absolutely awful character relationship development. Eleven and Max being friends felt out of place. Will had so much potential but was only used in a handful of scenes in the show.

I think the fact that the main crew are no longer kids and are now teens makes it feel less wondrous and more of a teeny bopper.

That’s exactly the opposite of how gays behave