I just want to be normal

I just want to be normal.

Attached: despairjack21.jpg (205x246, 9K)

>he missed out on teen love

I just want to be Sneed.

We're more normal than you think. Moreso than the NPCs.

Attached: ahem.jpg (635x400, 111K)

>missed out on teen love with a girl
>didn’t miss out on teen love with a boy

Attached: 476D0652-BF3E-46A3-AD1C-1869C2AB5B85.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Teen love is an oxymoron

cope

>tfw uncle touched you
>want to move far away and recreate my childhood in my mind in a different setting
I wish I could change memories. No matter what I do my childhood will always have been garbage.

Attached: gatts.jpg (217x232, 16K)

Stop posting here

what is normal?

maybe you called have a ranch named neverland
recreate your childhood there, what could possibly go wrong

It's not spending every day here

I don't even want to be normal. I just wish I had a better work ethic. I don't care about any job I've ever had. The pay has never justified the amount of work to me. And they always expect you to be happy just to be there and go "above and beyond the call of duty." Fuck.

Attached: 1563203814997.jpg (396x628, 113K)

Why be normal? Do something great with your life user :)
I believe in you

i think it's too late for me

Just stop spamming sneed and have sex

You're right to feel this way, it's the job of the employer to ensure their workers care, not the other way around.
In the context of normal employment this notion of "work ethic" and hard work being its own reward is a meme designed to control plebs so they can funnel money into other people's bank accounts.
The sort of hard work you're thinking about only has any real value when you're working on yourself, projects that have personal meaning, or for the real betterment of society as a whole. Not for fucking Wal-Mart cashiers.

You work retail? that's the most soulsucking existence available, man. Try to go into a trade or work with anything more specific.

love has no age

I implore you, all of you, to have sex.

lawl you have no personality so its no surprise people treat you like a NPC and tells you NPC things to get you to fuck off

Knowing what you know now though, and seeing what you've seen, would being "normal" really even feel better?

No, what you want is justice. Not revenge, not vengeance, but justice. People have hurt you, and those people need to be hurt. The scales have to even out.

I'm married and still a weirdo. It has nothing to do with sex life, but with whatever fucked up your childhood plus whatever mental illness you have.

Attached: 1451993840564.png (192x192, 5K)

>Knowing what you know now though
you can't be normal like that, being normal would require forgetting

Attached: amph68ich7c21.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

BASED Bill Williamson poster

Attached: absolutely majestic.jpg (515x651, 87K)

pics?

I had teen love and it almost ruined my life .

Stop your insane rambling, you have no idea who that user is. Fucking cringe

>tfw I was that uncle
H-he was probably asleep anyway. Or too young to remember? He's got no proof anyway and that was over a decade ago

>I wish I spent more time trying to “fit in”

Attached: CA39283A-40ED-46A3-ADB7-8F51BD07759B.jpg (293x172, 7K)

You're the scum of the earth. I spent my life bulking up to smash the skull of trash like you. The fucking asshole called me "girly" when I was twelve, leading to me believing that 12 year olds should look like 80s action heroes.

Attached: bobby b.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Weird. Nah we were always chill otherwise, I was just horny

Cringe

Pray to our Lord. God is real. Karma is real.

I wish judges would understand this

>i just molested a kid
>he was probably sleeping
bruh

a female friend is coming to my house tomorrow to get drunk with me
how do i get laid?

insert benis in bagina :-D

you don't, because she's going to claim you raped her in her drunken stupor.

>female friend
>how do i get laid?
Oh no no no no no

Attached: mfw.gif (360x346, 170K)

How would you not in that situation?

I have missed making (o keeping) so many friends and doing social activities because of being an anti-social depressed autistic asshole and I even thought being a lone wolf was cool.

>been catching up on capeshit the past few months
>watch about 1 or 2 movies a week
>still have like 8 movies to watch to get to endgame
I never realized how much fucking capeshit there is.

Attached: 1535036042460.png (633x758, 293K)

is not that easy

i want to be a chad, not a normal
id honestly rather live a year as chad with high iq than the potential decades i have as an ugly dumb neet
life isn't worth it when you're literally a background character

Attached: 32140-800w.jpg (800x1067, 67K)

Just watch endgame already. The plot is made so even literal retards can understand it, it's not a fucking Godard movie.

Attached: 1445778148910.jpg (448x486, 46K)

I'm glad I'm not normal if it means consuming whatever the next big thing is like a mindless slave

>drunk, alone and in a private space
It really is that easy

you probably will

Not if she sees him as a friend and not something else secretly. Maybe you're "friends" with weird chicks but not most guys

Am I talking to a virgin?

>goes into a thread titled "I just want to be normal"
>on Yea Forums of all places
Am I talking to a retard?

Am I talking to a rapist?
Do you not understand the idea of a female coming over to watch a movie without a sexual pretense? Did you not have movie night?

I WANT TO LIKE CAPESHIT AND MUMBLE RAP

Attached: 1478288858001.jpg (231x250, 10K)

Tough luck, try again.

Attached: HK%20gun%20final.jpg (1260x840, 75K)

why

What if everyone else is just pretending to like it, in order to fit in?

Attached: 1466890776405.png (558x744, 428K)

I did and it didn't fix anything. Don't fall for the 'get a hooker'' meme.

I want back to college. Mid 30s
Girls flirt with me, ask I want to be their sugar daddy
Apparently this is really common, like 1/3 of college girls have a sugar daddy
Its an older guy who pays to have sex with them
1/3 I'd college girls are actual shores and everyone is cool with it... The boomers drove the cost of college so high their daughters have to be whores and everyone is cool with this

I... Don't know anymore

d-does this really let you try again?

>had sex last night
>said she wants to eat my cum
>k
>finish inside her mouth while fucking her head
>ask her why she liked it
>says it turns her on

>like 1/3 of college girls have a sugar daddy
>Its an older guy who pays to have sex with them

The boomers purposefully tanked their children's future for short term gains and now sit on all of our nations wealth and are literally cucking their sons out of relationships by draining women's finances forcing them to seek out a provider.

We shall piss on their graves

they dont have sex, they just take them on dates and kiss and flirt with them
well im sure some of them have sex

I SEE ALL THE NORMIES AND THEY ALL LOOK SO HAPPY. I'LL TAKE THE NPCPILL IF IT MEANS I DON'T HAVE TO BE SO LONELY

By that time ill be 50. I just can't believe how acceptable it is to be a literal whore

My ex used to like it when I would cum on her back or her legs and then rub it in like lotion. Some girls are weird

...they have sex with them you dumbass

Honestly this. Get off all message boards.

Whatever you do, DO NOT be someone else my dude, you got this.

Attached: 179512-ian-503.jpg (503x302, 22K)

do they really i dont want to believe it

lol imagine thinking old guys pay women's tuition just to talk to them

They pay for their apartment and then show up with condoms when their wife is having brunch with her friends

just be yourself

Attached: 1552226215366.jpg (1543x4845, 999K)

this but with trap I don't even know what it is. Someone mentioned it and I thought it was like rap but gayer, I was so embarrassed.

thanks bro

have sex

Tfw had an awesome childhood. Loving parents, tons of friends and birthday parties, yearly summer vacations. Shit really went south in high school when I came into myself. Being an introvert with extroverted compulsions is really tough

its ok, just do what i do and talk to the normies but still remain yourself. make normie friends

If you had a decent enough life you can, quite literally, just be yourself.

How is that supposed to be shocking?

Nice guys always lose

Dude... Would you pay a girl 10,000 dollars in six months to flirt with you?
They are fucking them. Yes 1/3 of college girls are being fucked by old dudes for money to pay for college and this is deemed acceptable

HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP ANXIETY I JUST FOUND OUT ANXIETY LITERALLY TURNS OFF THE CREATIVE PART OF YOUR BRAIN AND THATS WHY I CAN NEVER THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY AND CSRRYING THE CONVERSATION WHEN THAT IS NICE TO ME REEEEEEE

SAME HERE
im married i love my wife
but deep down i hate women, i cannot pass for a normie, i cannot enjoy socializing, i cannot not get bored of whatever im studying or working on, i cannot have fun

Attached: 1551563792612.jpg (640x1920, 383K)

>1/3 of college girls are being fucked by old dudes for money

Attached: 1535081623900.jpg (500x371, 65K)

just bee yourself

I knew two abercrombie models that lived in a huge fancy tower together in downtown toronto. Literally 10/10 models, one asian and the other russian. Their apartment was being paid for by some asian businessman who would fly in and have a threesome with them once a week.
Shit's wild yo