youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
youtube.com/watch?v=QUUGDRxJnFU
youtu.be/JDVT-8tUfiE
youtube.com/watch?v=QfubcZaU1is
youtube.com/watch?v=yC0XxySqWro
youtube.com/watch?v=s3ifRA0Kj-8
youtube.com/watch?v=MfwWJSs562Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Theoden's speech and the Charge of the Rohirrim.

At least only White people can understand that scene. I'm sure there's a shrinking number of White women that can still understand it.

Attached: megan-is-missing.webm (640x352, 2.87M)

Attached: 1557609372178.webm (800x450, 2.49M)

If my King/President was with me on the field of battle in what looked like a near totally hopeless situation just him being their would give me balls of steel.

Now imagine he's a 9/10 hypeman.

>why doesn't his dad say anything is he deaf? tee hee

Attached: 1562809945765.jpg (960x594, 76K)

The Kindom?
Based.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1562508159800.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1562508687037.webm

This is why we need to bring back the Absolute Monarchy.

The Last Kingdom

Like Game of Thrones, but not as retarded

How does one get a skade gf?

Attached: skade45.webm (640x640, 942K)

Attached: 1550404594662.jpg (816x812, 52K)

Attached: RelievedRedHagfish-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 3.01M)

Attached: tumblr_n4njsofMU31qf4ec3o1_500.gif (500x242, 970K)

how fucked were his sperm?

he was probably done with them anyway

It not being a fantasy is fine but I hope the feminist pandering is kept low.

You're inspiring me to make high quality webms of these.

Move to a white country, for starters. Leave whatever mutt shithole you currently reside

Attached: 1548261654943.webm (1184x504, 2.04M)

wat kino

The best part of that scene isn't even the fact that Edward finds a pair, but rather the man-of-arms doesn't follow his order until Alfred nods and gives the ok.

Total fucking kino.

what motion picture?

if trump was on the battlefield with you and it was hopeless, you'd have balls of steel?

Where's the based self deprecating cuck humor this website loves to subtly throw in at?

Brotherhood of the Wolf isnt it? fully fucked up movie

"Brotherhood of the Wolf"

Attached: le_pacte_des_loups-174328223-large.jpg (895x1200, 120K)

Attached: HonorableAmusedEgg-poster.jpg (1280x544, 27K)

Considering thats my dad i would say they were safe.

pls do

Attached: syjnlnnl7jgion9pjcsx.gif (800x450, 2.29M)

What are these lines? can you see them?

smoke rockets that were fired prior to the detonation. to give reference points for measurements of the shockwave

where can i watch it? this shit looks like blood boorne

Attached: nipYLAMg.jpg (728x476, 41K)

The end of Spartacus s1 when Crixus taps his shield

Attached: 78346c13-f79b-4c7c-b72d-27436dfe4044.jpg (1180x842, 128K)

Grow up faggot

wtf happened to this chick? she just vanished from social media

Alexander only fought a tired worn out shell of the Persian Empire. That 900th version of Darius was shit, his men were collapsing Alexander's flank but Darius decided to abandon the fight once Macedonian trust fund baby got near him.

Alexander's probably the most overrated conqueror in history. Had a professional army handed to him and it basically itself.

>CHARGE CAVALRY INTO BRACED SPEAR WALLS
NYA NYA HORSEY GO OOFEY
I bet you think Game of Thrones was the greatest battle ever fighting outside the castle walls. So heroic user.

based
seething

Great scene

Attached: samurai worth.webm (1280x538, 2.86M)

Attached: charmad.webm (500x372, 2.99M)

Relax spaz

What the fuck is this movie

i fucking loved the reveal of the what the beast really was, since i couldn't realize it until then. Even after seeing this scene.

This hurt to watch

Their spears were more like "spears". Orc craftsmanship leaves much to be desired, so does their morale and organization. The spear wall was ad-hoc in nature. It wasn't a formation that had made an about face.

That said the depiction of the charge was actually completely realistic. The charge of heavy horse formations were historically important because when adequately trained they quite literally pushed the enemy aside. Axes, sabres, lances, spears, they were all bonuses. The main thing was the actual horse. The massive beast hurdling through men, knocking them down, trampling and physically pushing formations aside. Because spear or no spear, if a 1000 pound animal is galloping at you and you're a foot soldier, you will get moved.

Attached: HardTimes.gif (497x373, 489K)

Guess, Yea Forums

Attached: 44230028_514196012429936_1684774686312114493_n.jpg (1080x675, 31K)

>Alexander only fought a tired worn out shell of the Persian Empire.

nigga wut. he fought a centralized state with massive financial and manpower and came out on top. a big issue was he effectively became an emperor when hed been the leader of a confederacy of independent states.

Attached: 2_tall_guys.webm (1280x544, 2.15M)

>Alexander's probably the most overrated conqueror in history.

I agree, but he did pull of some cool shit, augustus or caesar is more overrated

God damn it must have been exhilarating being there witnessing this.

why doesn't his kid get armor

Alexander was a fucking degenerate faggot

The looks that his men give as maximus walks through lines. Or the moment where maximus turns around in the first battle to see one of his men at his back. Or any scene of gladiator really.

best movie coming through
youtu.be/EmTz7EAYLrs?t=366

Attached: 1543919230072.jpg (2729x1823, 1.81M)

I think that's a bit unfair. Lotr in general is steeped in various white cultures but men from all over the world understand riding into a hopeless battle because it is the only thing they can do to fight an insurmountable evil, and their King being there in the forefront with them and giving them courage.

If I remember correctly, she's found an Arab prince sugar daddy. Then she disappeared off the net. Probably come back once she's old and busted and the arab leaves her.

All the greatest men have been. The slaves are heteros.

Just a piece of shit found footage trash for trash found footage fans that they think is so twisted for scenes like this and two frames of film. Boring crap like 99% of found footage

We understand it in Mexico perfectly well faggot. We have suffered more invasions than you. If anything, orcs represent amerimutts.

jajaja

KYS
she found a man

Hell yeah. Good fucking movie.

Honestly not a bad interpretation, industrialising, soulless, dickheads bent on conquest.

I don't think that would be a good idea on a modern battlefield unless he was operating some kind of power armor or giant robot.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x800, 183K)

And that man was an Arab prince.

Finally you admit none of you are white.

Most nuclear explosion films were faked.

keep dreaming

Macedon literally mean son of the Gods.

Sorry to ruin your headcannon, mate. I'd post proofs but I never screencapped her friends congratulating her for hooking up with a rich guy.

The charge in the Last samurai was epic

The arm was the kino reveal to me. I didn't see that shit coming, Even now I don't know how you see that shit coming.

No she stopped posting on social media about the time she started studying and having a steady boyfriend (who isnt some arab).

Well you're posting here so maybe not completely unharmed

this is the most woman post i have ever seen

If trump woke me up and helped me off the ground after a rocket blew up our jeep and handed me his air force gun from his hip, yeah id be pretty galvanized

You faggots are cringe.

rutracker has it.

Bloodborne is kind of a mess of about 3 centuries worth of fashion and style, so you can see a lot of similarities with various dark fantasy set in 17th-18th century or so.
Check out Solomon Kane comics if you want more of the stuff that inspired bloodborne.

Also if you like Brotherhood of the wolf, you might like Vidocq. I've found the atmosphere similar.

Attached: 16027.jpg (600x915, 146K)

>Scenes only men understand
>Ancient. Fantasy. Epic. Battle. KABOOM. YEEAAH

name of film?

>Fantasy
it was real

The Last Kingdom's writing is usually terrible but this was one of the better scenes in it, relatively speaking because they're not wearing any chainmail, helmets, or the obvious fact that Uthred's squad is losing men while the faggot king tests his son.

The beginning of Conan the Barbarian from the 1980s where Conans father tells him 'trust a bitch? Never'.

That's a correct statement, women cant understand ancient fantasy.
I dont see why you are framing it in an ironic fashion.

Case in point.

Is augustus overrated in this category though? I dont know of anybody who considers him as a conqueror, anyone thats knowledgeable at all about history knows that he was the statesman and agrippa achieved all of his victories.

as for caesar, i think he is appropriately rated.i honestly don't think you can name a man with a military career as storied as him. perhaps the only criticism you can give him is that not enough credit is given to his subcommanders, but that would be a criticism of every famous general and not specific to caesar.

Honestly seeing Trump drive around in his custom M1A2 would be pretty inspiring and I say this as a man who hates Trump.

>W-WE WOULD HAVE WON IF WE HAD MORE PREP TIME!
Persiod cope.

You forgot seafaring.

Could’ve been based but you had to make it about white people. Fuck off fag

>Defeats a force over 3 times as large as his own that's attacking his army from both sides and is being led by the most vicious Gallic chieftains ever while being stuck in a circular formation
>Personally leads the decisive attack against them and fights hand to hand with Gallic warriors
Caesar was a gigachad

hot

which vidocq 2001 or 2018?

>women cannot understand being two-faced lying self centered cunts who ruin everything because of their own pettiness
what did user mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lylcHY6tXXQ

This is a perfect scene. It perfectly captures every aspect of our degrading culture. There's the reality of what happens versus what people want to have happened. And then there the subtle degradation of what the truth even means.

hell i'd probably shoot him before any of the enemies could

Well, yeah. But if Trump was the kind of guy who was likely to do that, people wouldn't dislike him.
It's far more likely that after you got blown up and crawled out of the wreckage minus helmet with concussion and a new lifelong case of tinnitus, your phone would beep showing you'd been mentioned in a tweet from Trump reading.
>Private user (a very stupid and bad guy) got himself blow up AGAIN! If only he'd listened to me this wouldn't have happened! Cut his pension and VA benefits? The democrats are to blame for user being bad and stupid!

>2018
No idea that was a thing.

2001 one.

Attached: 3d50006b83f52e2fd49fd3e399cb76e0.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

Scenes incels will never understand.

Attached: 1523816443105.webm (960x539, 2.98M)

>‘Do you think,’ said he, ‘I have not just cause to weep, when I consider that Alexander at my age had conquered so many nations, and I have all this time done nothing that is memorable?'
t.Julius Caesar

Attached: 1554053407283.jpg (970x706, 130K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1546972801772.gif (560x315, 1.6M)

you are the orcs, and the "king" riding with you would be beheading his own men left and right like the retarded barbarians you are

t. historically illiterate. A truly heavy cavalry charge is unstoppable by infantry without guns, and I mean quite advanced guns. Swedes had fearsome infantry with long pikes and experience in fighting cavalry, yet polish hussars and armored comrades (I don't know english name for that formation) made short work of them.

>tfw no flat up high to watch the city at night

What movie?

I don’t even like him but holy fuck that quote is based

Gf literally asked why they didn’t just surrender since they survived the shooting

Attached: 5028D3D1-77A0-4BF7-926F-9A4F3172C3F0.png (1354x568, 562K)

>The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!

youtube.com/watch?v=jVToLGzZdXE

Attached: Emprahtrump.jpg (646x720, 91K)

You know I wouldn't mind so much if there was a single shred of evidence that Trump wasn't in fact a massive petulant coward. But he is. He wusses out every time. The only time he showed any backbone at all was when Mattis was literally breathing down his neck forcing him to do things.
Otherwise see

Yeah no shit Alexander inherited the better army, everyone knows that. And if Darius 5000 was the better general he would have won. But he wasn't, Alexander was. Thanks Captain Obvious

Megan is Missing

Megan is missing.

Literally the worst movie I ever saw. Not even because it's disturbing, but it's just plain bad. Fuckin horrible.

It tries to be this profound movie that will leave a mark on you but god damn it's so badly done

Attached: 0bwluq51t8701.gif (300x374, 1.36M)

The Assassination of his daughters by the coward Lee Chandler

musashi?

god I love seven samurai
also the seven magnificent

Based

Browny mad that white people want their own things like other people have and are entitled to

Alexander the CHAD was the first official gigachad to ever exist. All other chads like Caesar aspired to be like him.

>Became pirates prisoner
>became bros with pirates
>promised pirates he'd kill them after being ransomed
>takes the men who were released with him, conscripts a few more he finds on the way and then tracks down said pirates, crucified the captain
If anything he isn't given enough praise

Seriously sobbed for good 5 min cuz of this scene
fuck man

This so much this

Attached: lol.jpg (900x731, 162K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>men

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-170814.jpg (1440x1174, 588K)

Why are they not making eye contact? Are they autistic?

Attached: master and commander lesser of two weevils-.webm (850x354, 2.83M)

Attached: 1460029718648.jpg (588x394, 35K)

>muh honor
>muh brotherhood
>muh loyalty
Meanwhile reality:
>backstabbing
>diadochi wars
>Alexander's son murdered by his former general
>assassinations
>no honor, no brotherhood, no loyalty
But I guess incels like fake tales about honor or bravery, lol. In reality most of these "great" men were butchers and rapists.

I'm upset that you've recommended this Solomon Kane comic because it made me think Mignola was going to be much more involved than he actually is when I looked it up.

>Hang out with tanned German bearded children while drinking alcohol
>Oh no I'm getting raped, how could this be happening to me?!

Probably not much at all, provided he didn't stick around long after.

Fucking this and europoors too.

youtube.com/watch?v=nPHiQEig9D0

Attached: Niki Lauda and James Hunt.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>cutting out the end
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i got chills bros

youtube.com/watch?v=3oKMjTqdTYo

?
I don't understand

theverge.com/2017/3/15/14937904/declassified-nuclear-test-movies-youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=DeRcOZZxNXs&list=PLvGO_dWo8VfcmG166wKRy5z-GlJ_OQND5

>t. woman
it's a play on the phrase "lesser of two evils"

Was this her?

Why does every medieval show have these stupid leather rubber outifts?

>In reality most of these "great" men were butchers and rapists.
we know user

That's dumb

You're not getting it, that's okay.

When you think about it it's kind of silly for the heroes in all of these movies the point was to risk your very life and wellbeing for basically an idea.

Attached: 1550584952169.png (627x563, 651K)

>Alatriste

youtu.be/4y6agtVxWi8

Another godly performance by based Viggo

Attached: download.jpg (183x276, 12K)

Predator looking at arnie to confirm that the thing that’s been fucking his shit up is the same species as all the other wimps it killed and taking his mask and plasma cannon off to throw hands

youtu.be/80EaBRgGylo

Honor and brotherhood are valued because they are rare, you brainlet.

>Gigachad
>No offspring whatsover even though he inherited harems of girls from across the whole known world

Pick one.

Attached: arnold.png (735x845, 456K)

Of course, he is the God-Emperor of human kind, and I am NOT american!

Attached: 4Chan - Reaction Women victory.jpg (1280x1405, 618K)

what the FUCK was Rose's problem

Attached: cal_table_flip_by_xmarinx-d7ezodi.gif (400x175, 1.88M)

This is so true, women can only dream

>women can understand it
cringe post everyone calling it based are nigger-loving cuckolds

>hmph, I dont get it. Why did the horse guy march an army thousands of miles into a desert to fight ancient saddam??
what's the correct answer here?

Attached: 60230188_140065807108624_6759409311820195268_n.jpg (1080x1350, 236K)

Attached: stealth.webm (638x360, 971K)

He means they do it by instinct and can rationalize it until they’re patting themselves on the back for their “strength.”

You absolute monster

Attached: mv5bmty1ndc4mzm0ml5bml5banbnxkftztcwmzc3ntm3mq-_v1_sx640_sy720_-e1402307707169[1].jpg (640x388, 52K)

Unironically a kino shot

Basado y Mexpilled

Is that quote real?!? haha fucking based

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Skade have dark hair in the books?

Dude was just a gay chad.

The only man who rivals Caesar for a military career is probably Napoleon, but people shit on Napoleon all the time to try and sound smart.

... They famously did not. The polish had little in the way of answer to the Caroleans. The Caroleans lost to the classic fall of empires, marching into Russia.

Attached: 142058074542201.webm (700x394, 2.95M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Ask her why she gets wet after watching movie rape scenes

Attached: 1530264332921.jpg (400x600, 43K)

not fucked in the ass enough

Considering Trump is a draft dodger, he probably wouldn't be on the battlefield but rather at home eating Mickey D's.

Attached: 1547557427296.jpg (1024x684, 141K)

The movie was terrible.

But men do these things too. What do you mean?

the feminist pandering is pretty low in the last kingdom

they do their best to drown it

hardest part to deal with is the fact that the main character is probably the least experienced actor playing the most poorly acted character. so much of the show is pure gold though that it's well worth the watch, and the 2nd and 3rd seasons are even better than the 1st

>No offspring whatsover
He had a son with Roxana. Alexander lV was assassinated by Cassander when he was 14

>if trump was on the battlefield

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yikes what a cringe and unfunny post. get a grip

Man that villager chick was a beautiful fucking woman.

Emilie Voe Nereng

look her up

Fucking wh*Teoid elitist prick. Indians had a literal class of nobility, called the Rajputs, who would routinely ride into battle against insurmountable odds(hordes of pisslamic heathens) knowing full well they were about to die yet they'd rather die with their honor intact, unlike your pussy wh*Teoid leaders that would piss their pants and cry for their parents to ransom them after getting captured.
Even the woman would jump into fires and commit suicide(sati) when they learned of their husbands deaths, unlike your whores that immediately bend over for whatever brute that murdered their husbands. Fucking redneck cunt, this is why you're going extinct and nobody is coming to your aid, its written in your own scriptures, Pride cometh before the fall.

>gets dabbed on by a cunt in a barrel

Lmao 2020

Someone post the last battle from Commander and Master

youtube.com/watch?v=GAXJ7jek5-4

whos that guy below cioran?

Can someone post a webm of this scene? It was the high point of the fucking movie

Attached: Koh1.jpg (714x340, 67K)

umm trump is NOT my president ok?

holy shit, it must make you so deeply angry how hard the British fucked you shitskins. Indian women today even prefer british men, and british men are UGLY AF.

1:03 to 1:07 the subject is experiencing multiple involuntary orgasms. It is a fact ALL women experience orgasms during rape.

Many women report feelings of shame after episodes of rape because of this, but they should as this is how human females are biologically engineered to experience pleasure during sex, when it is forced upon them without their consent. The more the victim attempts to fight this intuition the quicker the onset of climax.

It (the orgasm) is attainable surely, during consensual intercourse, but definitely not guaranteed as during rape.

This is why when women fantasize about sex during masturbation they fantasize about being raped, it is deep down the desire of all women to be raped by a favorable male specimen which is also why many rapes go unreported, not for reasons of "public shame" as the victim might trick you into believing, but rather because they do not seek to prosecute that person which gave them the gift of full sexual release, a gift they are ultimately grateful for despite the violent nature of the initial act.

Attached: 81503E10-AFEB-4C6E-BFC7-8FAD852C8515_jpeg-1000214.jpg (1200x1180, 161K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

youtube.com/watch?v=QUUGDRxJnFU

another poo livid white women keep rejecting him

IDK about that one bro

Attached: Sharpe - sharpe's siege.webm (720x405, 2.94M)

it's crazy how ugly her face is.

english rose my friend

SEETHING Achaemenidfag

Attached: 1954 Gojira.mkv_snapshot_01.31.28_[2018.11.29_20.29.36].png (1488x1080, 1.43M)

kek

She's not English. She's some kind of French.

women can definitely understand this user

Attached: Why.jpg (889x720, 281K)

Her name is emilie "voe". She runs some random work out/nutrion instagram, with like 90% pictures of avocados and such. I don't remember the name and I'm not sure if you'll find it by googling her name. At least until recently it was very anonymous... I think she started being more open about it and have reinvented herself as a health guro

guys balls regrow after getting hit by radiation. your sperm would only be fucked for a while, but itll bounce back. womens ovaries get fucked for life though.
t. read something about people serving on a nuclear submarine

>This is a incel thread. Just ride the bitterness lightning

Scenes only boomers can understand : youtu.be/JDVT-8tUfiE

Attached: hqdefault(4).jpg (480x360, 16K)

how is that any different?
brits are rape babbys anyways.

Attached: 423536.jpg (231x219, 4K)

Thick cunt.

Now that is what we call, a knee slapper.

Attached: 1502254081300.jpg (540x720, 36K)

how's life as 1/12th french 1/12th danish and 10/12th pakistani?

Attached: 05b.jpg (375x270, 23K)

christ no, that was almost too much

Megan is Cumming

You're supposed to poop in the toilet, though.

Attached: 1481011078197.png (500x212, 136K)

Attached: Excalibur (Percival returns Excalibur).webm (800x450, 1.4M)

Not dumb enough for you, apparently.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>t. never heard of a pike

Attached: 2631751865249941.jpg (800x332, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QfubcZaU1is

Attached: 1471172118408.jpg (1200x675, 387K)

Can confirm. Had to explain to my girlfriend that he had to be sure his invention died with him and that, without Emiko, he could leave this world freely.

Best. Steward. Eva.

Attached: 1544791128547.webm (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Attached: 1555949406376.jpg (600x407, 50K)

Nothing. Everything.

FUCK

Attached: 1559588075536.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Attached: 1501162424792.jpg (600x338, 58K)

Attached: 1562946649324.png (1280x720, 937K)

Attached: 1533069210917.webm (1710x720, 2.85M)

Attached: 1559066672710.webm (1424x600, 3M)

Based Hindu nationalists. Here's to India nuking Pakistan, the last remnants of the Mughal Empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=yC0XxySqWro

if Trump gave an inspirational speech and then charged headlong into the enemies on his gallant steed? You're god damn right.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I'm a man and I don't fully understand this

Attached: caocaonani2.webm (640x640, 522K)

He'd rather be the conquerer than the conquered.
The wolf over the sheep.
The pen over the paper

But he literaly refers to pikemans in his post

cringe

based

>truly heavy cavalry charge is unstoppable by infantry
Get a load of this faggot. What is this, the 13th century?

Attached: guldensporen.jpg (638x401, 67K)

I've never found another person who's even heard of this movie. based and spanishpilled.

wow. That's something I didn't think I needed to ponder about... Do women understand the concept of honor?

Depends on the time period.

>scenes only men understand
>whole thread is manchild shit

Attached: 1540728894185.jpg (474x604, 58K)

>trump
>on the battlefield
kek

>i was on fire watch
>morning

How many of you have actually been in combat? Life or death combat? Assuming you know is not knowing, and you are patting yourself on the back with no legitimate reason to do so.

Attached: 100_0040.jpg (2848x2134, 1.06M)

>bunch of nonsense, can't formulate a coherent thought
is it the PTSD?

Oh look is it the autistic iraq larper again?

It wasn't nonsense, it is a real question. What do you know about combat if you have never been it? It is a pretty simple question.
Not larping shit, because I did it.

Attached: IMG_0082.jpg (640x480, 184K)

Go fuck yourself.

Attached: Newest PH Post.jpg (469x625, 44K)

Shut up. Women aren't supposed to know the meaning behind the weevils.

>what do you know about icebergs if you've never seen them?
what are u even getting at, bud?

I can buy medals like those and even the medal of honor off of ebay

he might be larping, but why would you immediately assume he is?
there's millions of veterans in this country and most of them can use the internet. This isn't some secret club that only unemployed virgins can find, you dipshit.

>implying fighting for corporate interests with firearms is remotely similar to fighting for your homeland in pitched battles

Attached: pilla2.webm (720x405, 1.35M)

I have never in the least mentioned iceberg, speaking of which do you know damn thing about them?
So the fuck what, report me to the FBI for Stolen Valor if you think I'm a fake. I earned every medal I have.
Holy fuck, this.
You all the same are fighting for your life, and those of your buddies who become a second family.

A lot of you fags complicate a simple thing. We don't dictate politics, we simply follow what civilians leadership asks us to do.

Attached: 100_0052.jpg (2848x2134, 1.35M)

not him but larping as vets is not uncommon especially on the internet even irl
so yeah showing a medal proves little

Sever

>had

>A lot of you fags complicate a simple thing. We don't dictate politics, we simply follow what civilians leadership asks us to do.

yea it's really simple when an iraqi kid get's shot because you're simply following what the civilian leadership asked you to do.

Man this is my first post here. You might be a vet but you are absolutely an intolerable faggot. Hope the VA kills you soon thanks for your service.

Trump is a draft dodger.

He'd never go near a battlefield.

This film doesn't get the love it deserves. It's very unique.

>Scenes only men understand

Attached: 1556831064439.jpg (1500x624, 124K)

poo in loo Pajeet

Wow, you're telling me the fim director didn't go down to Walmart and purchase a genuine nuclear weapon? What a fucking revelation.

>abusive dad tells me to rob bank with my bros
>shoots bank clerk n security guard shots back
>little bro is ded
>verysad.png
>hewasfamily.jpg
>why did you shoot at us! dad told us the bank is bad, this proves it!
>shoots up the bank some more
>brings back sack of cash for dad
>dad give pat me on head and drives off with cash
>feelsgood.jpg
>post pics of robbery on internet so ppl kno i am badass

Attached: retard.png (808x1300, 383K)

>"men only" movies
>they are about being violent savages and doing violent stuff
ok lol i guess its a good thing i dont "get" them

watched this with my parents literally yesterday because on the 50th anniversary of the moon landing

was expecting something epic and bold, I wans't ready for this
losing his little daughter, losing most of his friends
it really hit me hard right in the feels

Attached: 1563028381244.jpg (1200x1246, 142K)

>tfw this actually works surprisingly well

Attached: 1560033037422.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

Based

nope, honor it's quite an alien concept for them and i'm not even memeing

this

What would you do in the moment if someone was shooting at you? Talk it out? Try to become BFFs? Hug it out?
That is actually pretty likely. They gave me 20 more years until they estimate I'll die.

Fucking patrician taste, user

Attached: Alatriste.png (600x600, 355K)

you talk like a faggot and you shit is all retarded

>They're doing exactly what I would do when a foreign military invades my country.

Idk, maybe quit being a bully and do something else?

Women will never understand what motivates.

Attached: Speed.Racer.2008 racer x.webm (1280x544, 2.75M)

Well, faggot? What was your answer? Give me the best damn reason why they didn't surrender.

inb4 "le roastie toastie detected"
I want an answer

>tfw 2 weeks without sex

Attached: 1553228575914.gif (500x324, 2.63M)

keked

How's the wife and muscle car?

youtube.com/watch?v=s3ifRA0Kj-8

Attached: 1552673857122.jpg (540x540, 75K)

GIGACHAD

Says the SEETHING Turk from his gyro stand.

If someone was actually shooting at you and and your buddies, What would you actually do? Think about foreign policy or defend yourself and your buddies?

We weren't bullies, local nationals were more warm to us than the Iraqi Army or Iraqi Police. Stop assuming shit that you know nothing about.
Never any wife or muscle car, stop thinking your stereotypes are fact.

Attached: PIC_0204.jpg (1600x1200, 708K)

>turk
>talking shit about alexander
learn your memes retard

Attached: nymphomaniac 2.jpg (1000x563, 602K)

poo in loo curry nigger.

Have sex

But she is poison to men.

I picked this up back in the day in some 6 for $20 dvd sale at Hollywood Video.

Such a good fucking film.

skade has cute hair in the books and the show

Attached: d3a2.webm (640x680, 501K)

KEK

I keked the wrong post.

maximum kek

Also both great films.

>men from all over the world understand riding into a hopeless battle
lol no

pajeet or tyrone don't

LOTR is for white people.

What shitty hack writing.

BASED

Little long for a webm. Here's the scene though.
youtube.com/watch?v=MfwWJSs562Q

Only seen the first season but it's pretty good. Tries to stay fairly historically accurate, it's not perfect but better than most. They have stone castles instead of motte and baileys which is annoying but they actually keep the battles fairly grounded, it's mostly boring ass shieldwalls slamming into each other and poking each other to death instead of "epic" LOTR style battles.

I don't think it was the high point, but was one of many many scenes that make the film great.

Personally I like all of the scenes with Ed Norton.

Nice smile and pic by the left.

Thank you for your service.

yikes

Sup zoomer.

ive never met a combat vet under 40 who isn't a big faggot like this

What's this from

How are you any better?

bang
>,,WE DID IT REDDIT"

i find modern warfare incredibly boring, mostly because there hasn't been an out war. combat is a lot more detached and clinical nowadays and pretty much any kid that signs up for the army can get through a tour without much trouble

my grandfather was a green beret in vietnam though and i remember going to the va with him once to visit a buddy of his with ptsd. he was shaking uncontrollably like a seizure and shouting like an animal. i remember passing by a room where someone had pulled out their catheter and ripped his dick in half because he thought he was in a pow camp or some shit

pretty much everyone he knew died or went completely crazy. they didnt have mres, wifi to call home and phones to take pretty pictures, locals patting them on the back, rescue teams when you got in the shit. the 1% you actually see any combat its mostly just emptying a few mags and going home or stepping on an ied. i mean honestly whats the longest amount of time you've stayed in combat? ever go a week or two without sleep? lose count of how many times you took munitions off a corpse?

even he said nam wasnt shit compared to ww2 tho. nothing but artillery blowing everything to bits for months and sleeping in a pool of blood every night surrounded by the rotting flesh of any friends you made. true war isnt heroic, everyone turns into a terrified child that wants to go home. im pretty sure most of the new age chill dude bro soldiers would have a heart attack after 20 minutes of that shit.

War sucks though, why would you find it "fun"?

fucking cringe man

i have more respect for the guys who at least admit they're killing retarded sand people for the money