Netflix Bans Smoking/Vaping For Shows PG-13 And Under After Truth Organization Complaints About Stranger Things Season 3

>Netflix Bans Smoking/Vaping For Shows PG-13 And Under After Truth Organization Complaints About Stranger Things Season 3

I don't even fucking smoke but this is fucking stupid as fuck.

archive.is/hYwdm

Attached: Stranger-Things-Smoking-Nicotine-Report-Netflix-Cutting-Back.jpg (798x420, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heart.org/en/news/2018/11/05/study-ecigarettes-may-damage-the-heart
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00733753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>weed is illegal
>tobacco isn't

doesn't make sense to me

Tobacco is one of the best tax earners in history, that's all there is to it

Weed is for niggers and beaners.

Season 4 rated R confirmed?

kids aren't going to start smoking because a kid in a tv show with a spic stache and a mullet smokes

I'm 34 years old and it got me to try cigaretes for the first time in my life.

They don't mind scene after scene of mindless violence?

Don't use the N word here it's cringe

That's retarded, you're retarded

I quit smoking 2 months ago and legitimately seeing other people smoking triggers me

I saw 2 groups of old friends this saturday. 90% of people in each group were smoking constantly.

I found myself rolling cigarettes for them, as I needed to do something for my urge that wasnt smoking

The cravings were tough.

Seeing other people smoke influences you. When everyone of your friends does it its hard to keep saying no every single time

>IT'S A TRAP!!!111!!11!1

Attached: 1557099611737.jpg (800x450, 69K)

Netflix.

violence isnt addictive though.
Sure, it feels great in the moment. But I dont find myself waking up crazing the taste of blood like I do for a nice, flavourful, Marlborough Gold

Why would an anti-tobacco organization care about violence?

so season 4 dont have character smoking again ?

Stop having friends and you won't have that problem lol

“The N word” is cringe faggot.

Any other kinos that advocate the cool smoking of various tobacco products?

Attached: 1560120944356.jpg (960x960, 176K)

>violence isn’t addictive
someone never got deployed

I did drift away from them already as I have one friend who is a sociopath who is destroying my life in that circle.
I've not seen these people in 6 months and before that it was another 6 months.

Impossible, how could they explain how Hopp doesn't smoke anymore in a way that makes sense?

That's because youre a woman. Men crave blood.

Zoomers are such fucking pussies.

How many kills does it take until you cant stop killing no more? Whats the number? 6?

Damn, I miss this meme. So much better than people/wojack edit #14,621

*Hopper

Well he's dead.

that's a pretty dumb reason considering weed would make even more

>kid's shows should be allowed to glamorize smoking
For all the shit you fags complain children are being unnecessarily exposed to, I find it unfathomable you're defending RJ's heroin-tier cancer sticks and bottles of fruit flavored popcorn lung.

Exactly, both should be legal

It's about smoking constantly being present and normalized.

The only way to break away from it is to be intolerant against smoking so that it eventually stops being accepted as an ordinary fixture in society.

They should just stop being pussies, make season 4 R rated and give us some real gore

Show me any study vaping is bad for you

Nigger.

Truth Organization is a tobacco industry creation ordered by a typical out of control judge. Recognize activist propaganda.

heart.org/en/news/2018/11/05/study-ecigarettes-may-damage-the-heart

based

>activist propaganda
>wants you to stop paying a megacorporation for the privilege of cancer
I don't understand the problem.

>violence isnt addictive though.
Low T detected

That's a good question and I'll have to have a think about it.

Whoever came up with the idea of Russian Terminator to have 3+ stupid fights with Hopper was a moron.

Narcotics?

It's another "op doesn't read the entire article but posts a thread about it anyway" thread

I used to browse forums for people quitting smoking

There are HORROR stories about quitting Juul

People who quit cigarettes easily but then find quitting juul lead to suicide attempts. Where each and every day was a living nightmare for months on end

The crystallized nicotine in Juul is like crack cocaine. It hits you really hard really fast with dopamine. And it changes all your reward circuitry.

The people behind juul must be stopped.........................

Attached: gucci.jpg (720x723, 106K)

>violence isnt addictive though.

It very much is. It's probably the most psychologically addicting thing around, especially if you find yourself good at it. Power over others is the biggest Dopamine hit you'll get.

Yeah but now it's not socially acceptable to let people give themselves lung cancer, the only reason darts have stuck around is the tobacco lobby being entrenched and around 300 years of socially acceptable use

>I have to stop others from thing I don't like
why are Americans so retarded?

How will this affect the next season of Neo Yokio?

Attached: 6041CCC1-4BA9-4321-BCF2-9859A1659835.jpg (768x432, 40K)

>may
there is nothing wrong with nicotine, it essentially does the same as caffeine

Based

so mad that I smoked my last smoke and don't wanna go out tonight

Attached: 95348759.jpg (500x557, 111K)

no sweatie. this is the REAL tesosterone-to-violence-addiction tier list:

super low T: addicted to black men being violent towards you
low T: addicted to self-inflicted violence.
regular T: not addicted to violence
high T: addicted to violence upon women
extreme T: addicted to violence upon all living orgnanisms

smoking is cool

Attached: 03c0eaa371eec16d322342cb60bcb02c.jpg (321x439, 18K)

>my actions have no effect on other people
Why are Euros such selfish cunts?

Smokers and anything they smoke around smell terrible.

what would be the consequences of this? fuckin basking robbins and funkopop would stop the tie-ins?

>I don't understand how studies work
You got what you asked for, moving the goal posts doesn't change anything.

> essentially does the same as caffeine

WRONG

CAFFEINE:

Caffeine blocks the release (or alters turnover) of serotonin, dopamine, and excites glutamate and norepinephrine. Leading you to less of the former and more of the latter. Pre-tolerance.

Yet also increases serotonin by 26-30% and GABA by 65% post-tolerance, as the brain tries to overcompensate for the caffeine.

Dopamine is not compensated for.

It would appear acute withdrawal from caffeine (breaks between drinks with chronic use/tolerance) lends you to a desirable baseline in terms of mood. Through overcompensation of the negatives of adenosine, you have dopamine and serotonin suppression causing them to sensitize, and through elevated levels of glutamate your mind counter balances by sensitizing GABA, and finally elevated norepinephrine once again overcompensates.

Acute withdrawals essentially act as an anti depressant and anxiolytic by making you more sensitive to baseline levels of the above. This would make sense as for many caffeine puts them in an undesirable state in favor of waking themselves up. Hence the avoidance of caffeine by many once they feel awake.

Post acute withdraws after fully quitting would begin to become negative as your body reverses these sensitizations.

Caffeine blocks happy feelings and makes you jittery, over time your body compensates by making itself more sensitive to happy and calm feelings.

more: link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00733753

no direct link caused by vaping yet
far too early to determine if vaping was the only reason or if it was external factors

Major ingredient of e liquid is Vegetable glycerin - Vegetable glycerin, also known as glycerol or glycerine, is a clear liquid typically made from basedbean, coconut or palm oils.

>depicting a period of time in which 35% of all males aged 16+ smoked in the United States
>depicting a character who is either a dirtbag or under a lot of stress
>somehow this is wrong

Yeah, whatever pussy.

Good thing stranger things is TV-14 then? How does this affect the show?

You asked for any study. There's a study. I'm sorry there's not enough longitudinal evidence of a phenomenon less than a decade old for anyone to draw definitive causal effects YET. You still lose.

>t. Hitler

I asked for any study saying it was bad
your study is inconclusive as it can’t rule out external factors

>BURN ALL ZE CIGARETTES
Sounds like everything is well in hand then.

If you enjoy the habit of smoking, vaping is great. Whereas smoking is small "portions", where you would usually have a dealy in between each smoke, you can chain-vape constantly, all day. I like to have a cigaretter, and then vape in between. The contrast of sweet vape and savory tobacco is a delight.

>inconclusive
You keep using that word. Why is it not actually used in the report I linked in the study?
>outside factors
Most medical studies can't account for every outside factor. People aren't lab equipment. That doesn't invalidate the results of the study unless you're going to go out of your way to study what shared externality is causing people who all coincidentally happen to be vape smokers to have damaged blood vessels.
Maybe learn anything about scholarship before being a retarded on the internet.

Funko Pop don' stop

>Truth Organization
I swear to god they are funded by big tobacco. there is no other explanation for how retarded they make their anti-smoking commercials.

>I swear to god they are funded by big tobacco.
The government has been forcing Big Tobacco to pay for anti-smoking ads since the 90s.

That's factually incorrect

If true this really pisses me off. The entire show is a fucking pastiche of 80's movies and movie tropes. Have they even watched Ghostbusters? They probably smoke an entire carton onscreen in that one 90 minute movie.

I'm 34 and have smoked since I was 17. I did buy my first cherry slurpee in 20 years because of this season.

Remember when these faggots were pissed about Rango?

Attached: Rango_3_0.jpg (625x264, 44K)

still I would like to see someone expose the shitty intentions of that organization. The have this one commercial where the whole point is 'vaping isn't safe, because it makes you 4 times more likely to start smoking' What kind of feckless moron would be convinced by that argument? It does nothing to show how vaping is bad for your health. If anything they gave the shittiest reason not to vape ever just to give people the impression that they are smarter than the commercial and vaping is safe. Idk, I seriously wish someone would investigate them

>Season 4 rated R confirmed?
Wow you don't even have an M or MA rating in the U.S? Just straight to R. Fix your rating system and this wouldn't be such a problem any more.

Attached: US Rating System.png (1051x447, 33K)

are they removing it from stranger things? or is it for all future shows does it affect non netflix originals as well?

virgins smoke. chads dip snuff

From what faggot OP archived but just the links to the articles and not the actual one nice trick clickbait it's only Netflix originals. No idea how foreign (((originals))) like Better Call Saul or Peaky Blinders would be affected though those would fall under MA ratings so smoking would be allowed. Just putting out an example of what they consider original.

doesn't neon genesis fall under pg 13, there is a lot of smoking in that

Smokers are the most oppressed minority in America. It feels good to smoke a good cigarette.

PG-13 used to be fairly reasonable, but we keep coddling children in this country and parents don't want their little babies to ever be anything other than babies.

Just remember that Spaceballs was PG and it had the word "Fuck" in it. Times used to be nicer in this country.

what in the world is the "N word"

Attached: 1345634436317.png (635x394, 479K)

To be fair stranger things is pushing the smoking fetish hard

massacring people in GTA makes my dick hard sometimes, but youre a complete ignoramous if you trully beleive violence is a better hit of dopamine than MDMA/methamphetamine/crack.

unless youre a ted bundy/ jeffrey dahmer type.

>weed is illegal
that's starting to change

Nerd__