Who COULD play her in the inevitable biopic?

who COULD play her in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: 1491891192504.jpg (675x1200, 117K)

>I want to travel the world but am going to need your private _____
?

In the first 4 sentences she used the word travel 2 times

where do women get money to travel?

Attached: traveling.jpg (4528x3528, 2.95M)

How could you be 6'7'' and fat? Why don't we find out.

A BMR is a basic metabolic rate. It calculates how many calories you burn simply by existing and depends most on your height, weight, and gender. A more accurate calculator might account for percentage of fat, genetic traits, and otherwise, but for our purposes the previously stated 'big three' will be enough. Assuming she's honestly 6'7'' and a woman, we can plug those variables in. Her weight remains a mystery, but she is a self-described "BBW". Thusly, we will assume her weight is at the lowest possible amount for her to be considered 'obese,' a BMI of 30. Using a BMI chart, we find that the cut-off for obesity for a 6'7'' individual is 270 lbs. Looking at her picture, this appears roughly accurate. Lastly, we need her age – 24.

Plugging these values into the calculator, this woman needs to consume at least 2100 calories a day in order to maintain her body size. An impressive feat!

Men have the money to travel too, but aren't as interested in it because we're not dumb as fuck squanderers.

There is nothing you can put in that que that does not sound cringe

airplane

Idris Elba

jesus christ I'm in love

>unemployed and I like to travel

Attached: 1545644151648.jpg (250x241, 7K)

She'd take home first prize at the county fair, that's for sure.

>unemployed
>likes to travel
So basically she's just dead weight

I am into Amazonian women, I like to be crush by her so much :(

>girl at work is going to retire at 45 with daddy's trust fund

Attached: 1560651570153.jpg (786x700, 53K)

Attached: E60F481E-6893-4DF9-BD7E-62EC73B3AB47.png (621x1344, 3.07M)

beta orbiters

that's not very much desu, and i am 5 inches shorter

2100 calories a day isn't a lot

Keep in mind you would have to buy her atleast 2 plane tickets for her to conceivably fit in the seats.

Migaloo

There is NO way she can properly wipe

Yeah, but she could save you some money by keeping your carry-on luggage in her fat folds.

im a guy and have a $300k "trust" fund. Dont really know how to retire on that little amount of money though

I just ran a calculation that said she needs 2900

Attached: pol-marriage2.jpg (429x456, 32K)

lmao