Anyone else going zero dark thirty when we get close to Episode IX's release?

Anyone else going zero dark thirty when we get close to Episode IX's release?

I'm too invested in the nu trilogy to risk getting spoiled, and the wife and I are planning on seeing it opening night.

Attached: file.png (220x326, 57K)

I am going to do my best to spoil it just because of you

Star Wars is dead in the hearts and minds of modern men - killed by an indifference that was itself directly related to a pronounced cultural shift towards faith in social causes such as feminism.

i went dark for TLJ and was horribly disappointed.
why would you go dark for a trainwreck of a trilogy.
this deserves no more than watching a 0 day cam rip

how's your wife's son?

Dude I wouldn't give a flying fuck if I got spoiled. I can't wait for time travel bullshit. End this series.

at this point i'd rather have these films spoiled so i can see how well it's executed compared to my expectations

But the real question is, is this excitement shared by your wife's boyfriend?

I'm not going to see it until the third weekend. Where are my third weekenders at? Gentle knowing nod to you all.

this

>not going 4th weekend
Get fucked kiddo

these are the questions that need answering

Jesus fuck someone post the webm of ruin johnson jumping around and looking like a boy child.

I'm not going to see it until most of the cast is dead.

I care less than I did for Infinity War which I still haven't seen

Why the fuck are you making these terrible rp/shitpost threads?
Nuwars is just such lazy shitposting material anyways

Attached: Dfb3kO_WkAEq_Tt.jpg (344x366, 15K)

Are you taking your wife’s son

I actively want to be spoiled about every detail. Fuck this shit.

He's fine, unironically. I wish his dad was around more often but she says she sees him when he has custody. Why do you ask?

No, sadly. His dad is taking him to a hockey game. My wife said she may go but is supposed to meet up with her girlfriends for a girl's night out.

/pol/ is a lazy shitshow right now so I'm forced to be here because I don't want to leave the house.

I'm actively seeking leaks/spoilers so I can spoil it for other people. Fuck Disney.

Hell no, getting all the spoilers for TLJ and seeing which came true was the greatest kino Disney Star Wars will ever make. I haven't even watched the movie, but I still laugh knowing the force penguins turned out mostly real.

>I'm too invested in the nu trilogy
disgusting incel

Attached: StarWarsFanboye.png (554x496, 28K)

I’m the opposite, I couldn’t care less what happens, nu-trilogy is garbage. Won’t go unless a friend wants to.

How can you be invested when The Last Jedi was a fanfic by somebody who maybe has something of a passing interest in Star Wars?

Why not "Rise of the Skywalker"?

so Kylo will die right_ how can he be redeemed if he killed Han Solo his own father and all around based motherfucker?

>no young and handsome Jedi main character
DROPPED

Spoiler: it will suck.

The more and more you post this, the more and more you look like a thirsty queer

Spoilers don't matter when the film is gonna make shit at the box office.

Attached: PicsArt_07-06-05.05.37.jpg (1865x2014, 371K)

I assume this is a literal repost of a reddit post that the retards here will get riled up about.

You faggots are pathetic.