Hackberg

What a fucking piece of shit garbage film. Spielberg is a hack and he destroyed Hollywood. What a terrible director.

Attached: 1563217159416.jpg (788x1080, 99K)

>Jaws
>Jews
whoa

The jumpscare with the corpse under the boat was a mistake.

anything i like from him (back to the future and indiana jones) i like because i really enjoyed them as a kid. everything else i watched from him was an absolute disappointment. truly the worst hack in the history of cinema

I agree with you although i think Indiana Jones holds up even when i'm an adult. Rest of his films are disappointing.

i think so i still like those movies a lot, but i cant help but wonder if its because i got to love them as a kid

user, you post this in every Jaws thread, what caused your autism to act this way? Why is it Spielberg that irks you so much? Did he molest you as a kid or something?

nah, you're a fag

Attached: 1493476458513.webm (1280x550, 531K)

lmao

Attached: l.jpg (429x304, 38K)

Because he is a fucking hack.

Lol no, the only people who say that are failed filmmakers or contrarians

You are watching 3 men on a boat, seems pretty homosexual to me you closeted faggot.

You're talking to 6 people on an anime discussion forum, seems pretty homosexual to me you closeted faggot.

>dude why dont you go with the normie herd lmao
but seriously he is not considered a great filmmaker by anyone with a reasonable knowledge of film

But i have had a girlfriend for a long time you closeted faggot.

Not really. Watch The Post and come back. It's garbage and so is War Horse, Ready Player One etc.

Alright, name a single well respected filmmaker who has ever shat on Spielberg

If you give me some critic's shitty review, you've only proven my point as all critics are failed filmmakers

Yes but this thread is clearly talking about his pre-21st century films. Saying Jaws, Jurassic Park or E.T are bad is a massive sign of being a pleb

They are mediocre and schmaltzy. I haven't seen Jurassic Park yet.

>I haven't seen Jurassic Park yet.
How much of a fucking zoomer faggot are you?

I have never seen the whole film, only parts of it.

Attached: game lets you choose between good or evil faction.png (361x302, 58K)

YES WE GOT IT VERY FUNNY HAHA THANK YOU

I want on this bandwagon, fuck Spielberg and everything he stands for.

Mate how did you go through the 90s without once seeing possibly the biggest film of that time?
No wonder you're a lonely faggot mad about a director who has already had a successful life

Fellow patrician, i see.
I might have seen it but don't remember it. I'm not lonely mate, that's a lot of projection right there.

have sex

>Shark
>b8

Attached: mako3.jpg (1000x668, 54K)

dilate
u will never be a man
u will never be a woman
soiboi
cringe
based
cringe
based