I don't want to talk about my brother

>I don't want to talk about my brother
What was his problem?

Attached: 1558313415020.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUdrvijkjdo
youtube.com/watch?v=KmALVcYsQYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bertrand Burr doesn't talk to his brother Bill ever since Bill shacked up with a Chocolate woman.

MOBY LOOKING ROUGH THESE DAYS

>I bet your daugher's pussy is so sweet and hot hundreds of men would line up to gang rape her 24/7. I admire you, Bill. I can't belive you get to fuck that little cunt every day and night. Having her serve your every wish, because she doesn't know any better. You get to release all the frustration of your wife cucking you with black studs everyday with her. Would you let me fuck her just once?

How did he get away with this?

Attached: H3H3 podcast.png (474x240, 241K)

He was in an annoying internet celebrity's show.

Bill is a middle class son of a dentist who grew up in the suburbs

What the fuck did you say?

Papa bless

He went to private school

the interview that buried H3 Podcast. Didn't Ethan know that Bill kills everything he touches?

Burr is a weirdly cheap ass dude. He won't take care of his brother who clearly has mental issues, even the degenerate Anthony Cumia gives his brother 50 grand a year. Burr is literally one of the biggest comedians in the world, he sells out madison square garden and his specials garner a lot of attention. His podcast studio is something from 2002, like were not expecting some actual studio but atleast put some fuckin money into it like it would cost max $400 to make it decent.

Attached: 1537277153566.jpg (435x617, 69K)

i think it's because there's this one psycho on the internet who claims to be his brother who isn't. the /r/opieandanthony subreddit had his vids on there.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUdrvijkjdo

youtube.com/watch?v=KmALVcYsQYw

but i thought he was a hard drinking hard timin 100% irish german badass?!

This guy really is his brother though.

ok, even if he is. the dynamic between them explains why he's sensitive about it.

H3 bounced back pretty well after it, despite the snowflake outrage. Really ethan and hila aren't such bad people, i think people are mostly just jealous of their success.

This is pretty depressing. I don't know the full story but its still sad to see shit like this.

what the fuck, Bill needs to talk to his brother

Yeah you're right, I am jealous that you can make millions by making fun of the lowest hanging fruit without a shred of wit.