So what are we bitchin' about today Yea Forums

so what are we bitchin' about today Yea Forums

Attached: Jordan_Peterson2.jpg (512x512, 46K)

Black people, or as I like to call them,

Here ya go

Attached: gdfgggd.jpg (1280x862, 258K)

Niggers

gingers

sorry im dyslexic

it's amazing how much better people look when they loose a few %s of body fat. Throw in a decent haircut and you can go from a 5/10 to a 7/10

How I cant get a girlfriend

About being single another year, and changing job another time

it's about 40 years too late for that shit

clean your room, really do it.

What's the point? I've had a clean room for years and nothing happened.

Im a basement dwelling incel piece of shit that spends all day watching childrens cartoons made for japanese kids.

I blame all of my problems on jews and innocent brown people.

go to the gym then.
its pretty based to own who you are. and also the first step to changing it.

I'd bet money that pic related is what you'd really like to bitch about

Attached: dilate.jpg (1269x1927, 1.4M)

>brown people
>innocent
lmao

I do go to the gym.

Cleaning your room is only helpful if you wanna bring a girl back to your place.

It’s not gonna remotely fix your shitty personality

it's like, YEAH, THAT'S REAL

Basketball Americans

it's a scam. He's the most conspicuous gatekeeper ever. He's Basically telling young white people (look at the crowds that show up to his lectures, they're all white), people that have legitimate grievances and are demographically in great peril: "hey, don't get involved in political advocacy, the source of this world's problems originate from within. First, clean your room, fix yourself before doing anything. And anyway, even the supposed grievances that you have with the system in all likelihood originate from your own inadequacies. Also, no matter what, if you're white, you should never collectivize by race because of the holocaust". He's probably smart so I can't attribute his message to stupidity; it's probably malice.

start going out and talking to random people, especially women. The goal is to build up your indifference level, so that you don't fear individual interactions anymore.

I do talk to people, even women. Some of my friends are even women.

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT MOVIES

She really deserves a Lash an a Lynch

Haha holy shit how did i never notice that

White people gen one, or white people classic

Spread the good word! #lashandalynch

It teaches you responsibility which is one of the cornerstones of a non-shit personality.