Favorite stand-up comedian?

Favorite stand-up comedian?

Attached: 1558313415009.jpg (214x317, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

billburr.libsyn.com/webpage/2011/01
youtu.be/4L0bo6CTVgI
youtube.com/watch?v=CWmNTtJ-OPI
youtube.com/watch?v=q5_V9RT8aR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bill burr pre-marriage

Hedburg

stanhope is the best burger, stewart lee is the best bong.

Paterson Nightly

Andy Kindler

Stewart Lee and Ron White are top of my list
It's hard to choose between British stand-ups because they're all the fucking same. Completely bland, bloodless and dickless

I've only started listening to his podcast post-marriage so I've no idea. I think I'll try listening to the really old ones. What year did he get marry?

Colin Quinn is pretty funny and Patrice O'Neal is ded but his shit holds up pretty well.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Attached: 1556590610898.jpg (512x512, 45K)

I love british panel shows but damn, the standup from the same comedians on these shows are meh. Only one I found genuinely funny was unironically, a canadian girl but forgot her name.

I hope you don't mean Katherine Ryan. Each to their own user, but fucking hell.

he got married like 5-6 years ago, autists like to pretend he changed overnight because of this, but they've been together for like 15-20 years, they're just mad he talks shit about women in some of his comedy routines but didn't commit to being actually miserable and alone irl.

Norm

Bob Newhart

Carlos mencia
Tosh.0
Dane cook
Amy shumer
Gabriel Iglesias
George Lopez
Only the best

Attached: Comedian_Carlos_Mencia_in_2009.jpg (1668x1210, 1.05M)

The amazing Nia is my favorite

Tosh had some good bits and Mencia made DEDEDE kino

>miserable and alone
will be paradise compared to what awaits him

Will he ever pay his brother back?

>AAAAAH COCK!
>SUCK THAT COCK!
>LICK THAT SNATCH!

Old Dave Chappelle
He's still funny but his muscles and deep voice throw me the fuck off in his new stuff

>2 cocks for 1 pusy
user confirmed gay

Yep, that's her user. Now, cool your autismo as I've only started getting into british comedians like I said from panel shows I've watched. I've watched sean lock, john richardson etc. but found their stand up set to be juvenile even though they're very quick witted on panel shows.

Norm is the correct answer of course

but I'm going to throw out Dave Attell's name because I think everybody puts him in their top ten but few would put him number 1. Boomers say Carlin and Pryor, zoomers say Louie and Chappelle, but I think Attell would be the Gen X champ if it weren't for Norm.

it's an Otto & George reference, zoomertard

>ventriloquist, comedian
you just have shit taste, gramps

Attached: squish.jpg (400x368, 25K)

>he never heard the O&A Burr
Sorry you’re such a newfag

bill burr after marriage

Attached: 1555847866251.webm (1280x720, 724K)

I’ve never actually heard Attell’s standup outside of the brief pieces they’d show at the beginning of Insomniac with Dave Attell which was such a kino program.

Im a huge Burr fan and I still listen to his podcast and it still has great moments, but his podcast from 2011-2015 were the golden years. He was just starting to become famous from stand up, performing his best work and the podcast is just hilarious mix of rambling and insightful and a lot darker than he is now. This was also right after Patrice died and things were just different.

billburr.libsyn.com/webpage/2011/01

Unfortunately its hard to find a bulk download file of the podcast but you can download them one by one in order from here. Highly recommend it.

Attached: d2nub30.jpg (3016x3016, 2.23M)

Shut the hell up!

Attached: image.jpg (462x640, 40K)

DiPaolo

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage (4).jpg (2000x2000, 1.96M)

If you're new to panel shows, look up the Amstell years of Never lind the buzzcocks. Best panel show made.
youtu.be/4L0bo6CTVgI

Louis CK

1. Norm MacDonald
2. Patrick Dangerfield
3. Patrice O' Neil
4. Dave Attell
5. Steve Hughes

Dave Chapelle
Bo Burnham
Gabriel Iglesias
Kevin Hart

Thanks anons. Will check them out.

>dismantles noel fieldings career in 30 seconds
usually it's the guests that get it, never seen a captain on a panel show left seething so hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=CWmNTtJ-OPI

Hedberg

never heard of Amstell but have heard of Noel even in the new world. gg bully

If it weren't for teenage girls, Fielding wouldn't have a career

I like Sean Locke

>that time he basically said he wants to rape justin bieber
>not because he fancies him, just to see the haunted look in his eyes the next time he appeared on tv

jesus simon

Best list in the thread

Harland Williams
Neil Hamburger

This. I'm fucking waiting for it. It's going to be amazing.

Stewart Lee is really good for someone who looks like Ratko Mladić let himself go.

it's surreal
premarriage stuff is him being an angry cynical fuck
even his relationship anecdotes are him giving no inch when his gf wanted to fight
suddenly he marries an unattractve sheboon that as the stock personality of sassy black woman who don't need no man
maybe he ran out of ideas and it's an extensive study on marriage with a self-entitled bitch that he can turn into material once the divorce is settled

that's probably how he got his material in the first place. he was a little bitch the entire time.

might be true
since he always tried to paint the image of a blue collar guy despite it being far from true

Patrice O Neal

he had sex

IMAGINE BEING A PROFESSIONAL BUFFOON...

I bet he got bullied by every single woman he's been with which fueled his ranting humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5_V9RT8aR8

What no Don Rickles?

For me, it is Theodor Capitani von Kurnatowski.

Ralphie may
Mitch Hedberg
Joe pera

is ralphie may actually funny? I've been recommended him few times and heard other comedians talk about him on podcasts, but anytime I've checked out his stuff on youtube he's just so disgustingly fat I can't pay attention for more than 10 seconds before I have to turn it off.

bill burr post-marriage

Just rewatched a bunch of Patrice material, very worth.