Scarlett Johansson on politically correct casting: 'I should be allowed to play any person'

>The "Avengers" star addressed what she called "political correctness" in the casting process in an interview with As If magazine.

>"You know, as an actor, I should be allowed to play any person, or any tree, or any animal because that is my job and the requirements of my job," she explained.

>"I feel like it’s a trend in my business and it needs to happen for various social reasons, yet there are times it does get uncomfortable when it affects the art because I feel art should be free of restrictions," Johansson added.

>"I think society would be more connected if we just allowed others to have their own feelings and not expect everyone to feel the way we do," she continued.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: scarjo.jpg (1668x1668, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/408769/black-jews-are-being-chased-out-of-the-jewish-community-by-racism-here-are/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cis–trans_isomerism
en.m.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she meant that she loves jew semen in her mouth

She's talking about ghost in the shell.

the key word there is *I*

She is angry LGBT community drove her off the potential Oscar award project.

>Diversity quotas are only okay when they impact white men

No she isn't, she's talking about that trans role she had to drop out of because trannies were complaining it should be played by a tranny.

>you can only act as me when you're exactly like me
What's the point of acting then?

art is freedom

I want to titfuck her v. badly

I don't think she has a dick

By her logic, Black Panther could be played by a white woman and Legolas could be played by a black dude.

Both are retarded. Established fictional characters should be played by someone with the same race & gender as the author intended. Real life people like JFK or Malcolm X should also be portrayed by actors who best resemble the person. Original characters are fair game, nobody cares what gender, race, sexuality or whatever your OC is.

Funniest thing about it was, that it was a role of a woman, who identified as a man, but didn't have a surgery because those weren't done back when she was alive. She just dressed up as a man.

No I don't bloody think she should be

In fact the only role she should be allowed to play is a corpse.

Attached: le ballbusting face.jpg (460x600, 84K)

>What's the point of acting then?

It's about giving trans actors the opportunity to do the roles that represent their community, instead of always letting cis people taking them and win awards at their expense.

Her point is they could be but wouldn't be as as you say it would be stupid. The same way many casting choices nowadays are stupid rather than brave.

>giving trans actors the opportunity to do the roles that represent their community
That's not what acting is for. If they want to be a pillar for their community, there's dozens of ways to do it.

Attached: 03FD2011-42FC-485B-BE84-0B5FE3DC959D.jpg (800x546, 57K)

Or Heimdall the whitest nordic god being played by a black guy. Totally ridiculous.

All trannies are actors, they spend their lives pretending to be someone they're not.

>wypipo culture
>important

He's not a nordic god from mythology though, he's a comic book space alien loosely based on mythology.

that being said he was never depicted as black in the comics

>black people culture
>existing

Hollywood works through typecasting, and when you're denying trans actors work on cis roles and give clearly trans roles to cis actors (who then go to win awards for it), it basically discriminates a certain demographic. If things were truly diverse and equal it wouldn't be a problem, but we don't live in a perfect world, so when trans characters are starting to be more frequent, it makes sense that you should try to offer them first to the actors coming from that community, instead of just going "let's just get ScarJo".

top fucking kek and what kind of absolute chimp out shitstorm do you think would happen if marvel decided the wakandans had a god and not only is he a black dude in the comics but then used a white actor to play him in the movies

No shit.
If we lived in a perfect world, trannies would be decapitated in public.

everyone would pretend not to be mad about it

She means a black woman should play Ariel or Bond.

>I should be allowed to play any person, or any tree, or any animal because that is my job and the requirements of my job
That is literally the worst argument I have ever seen. So casting or fitting a part doesn't matter anymore, she should just play anything she wants cause it's her job?

>when you're denying trans actors work on cis roles
Then, that's what they should ask for. Let them be actors just like anybody else instead of denying others their chances. Ask for more, never less.

well the movie has been canceled, probably because investors were betting on ScarJo being able to pull in a crowd, unlike some fucking "Real Tranny abomination" so well done I guess.

She means:

>"I sucked slimy old short Jewish dick to get this role and I should have it!"

it's called acting you fucking mongoloid, she was cast for a role, and becuase of bue checkmarked trannies on twitter got triggerd she lost the role and the movie lost it's funding, another example of the left cutting it's nose off to spite it's face.

Is she wrong? PoC play white roles all the time...

>"I feel like it’s a trend in my business and it needs to happen for various social reasons, yet there are times it does get uncomfortable when it affects the art because I feel art should be free of restrictions," Johansson added.
What kind of world is it where this bitch has a better understanding of what makes cinema good than the people making it?

>Hollywood works through typecasting, and when you're denying trans actors work on cis roles and give clearly trans roles to cis actors (who then go to win awards for it), it basically discriminates a certain demographic.

The only possible wrong in this is the fact that it gives you lot unrealistic expectations of the endresult of your chemical castration and follow up surgical mutilations.

>I should be allowed to play any person, or any tree, or any animal
Damn, she really called the Japanese "animals"? Bold move, ScarJo.

Til ScarJo is based

>PoC
You're on 4chin, it's niggers.

It's only bad when white people do it user

SHUT. IT. DOWN!

Political correctness, feminism and brown casting has been done far more negative than positive to the film industry.

RULES FOR THEE
NO RULES FOR ME
THATS HOW IT WORKS GOYIM

>What did she mean by this?

She's a racist bigot.

There is no such thing as people of color you racist. What even is color?

It means that you're one of those fat youtube fucks who don't shut up about it, kill yourself, nigger.

Their god is actually a white cat kek

idris elba is white

Whitewashing is bad user

Attached: 1563166041354.png (482x700, 521K)

Based Sargon.

Why are you such a racist?

Shut up racist!

Attached: 0GRHaBj.jpg (640x960, 121K)

>everyone would be outwardly mad about it
ftfy

There are exceptions, like Nick Fury but generally I do agree. Sometimes, race does matter. And if it's integral to the character then you shouldn't change it. But there are times when it doesn't fucking matter.
But in today's political climate, only the extremes are allowed to exist. Everything is, quite literally, black and white.

when is hollyjew going to implode on it's self.

>select groups would be mad about it
ftfY

>We wouldn’t be mad about it
ftfy

Whites have no culture, everything they have is stolen from people of color. Without the blacks they would still live in caves and wouldn't know how to bathe! And there is no such thing as white anyway.

When some nog director will make a movie about holocaust but all jews will be black

Hollywood won't allow that. All the directors & screenwriters must be Jewish or be handled by them.

But there are already movies produced purely by blacks like Get Out. What would stop from making movie about holocaust?

the suits would stop it

>slimy
Jewtilated dick is actually more likely to be dry and keritanised.

But black don’t know how to bathe, so how’d we get it from them?

There are black jews, actually.
forward.com/opinion/408769/black-jews-are-being-chased-out-of-the-jewish-community-by-racism-here-are/

mommy gib milky

is there a name for that type of necklace

what's a cis?

the opposite of trans (i.e. it just means normal), it's a term tumblrinas throw around

Normal

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cis–trans_isomerism

>en.m.
fuck off tourist

C'mon, nigs are the least offensive of the other races. Poos are the worst. And they won't stop calling every day to try and trick me into giving my personal info. The jerks!

>she hasn't that milkers anymore

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Attached: 1437123443736.gif (300x300, 34K)

Black Fury is okay, but it's too bad that we didn't get original Fury in WW2 with Cap. No need to make him long-lived, just make black Fury is decendant (possibly adopted or whatever).

Yea Forums neckbeards confirmed for "tumblrinas"
which makes sense considering how much more time and attention per capita you give it

You're a fucking idiot. But please don't ever change - I love it when trannies turn normies against them due to how fucking insane they are.

Crime Investigation Scene.

trying too hard breh. no virtue points for you

fpbp

The only time I heard that term on regular tv, the guy turned out to be accused of sexual assault later.

>starts loosing work
>now hates affirmative action
Jewish women are cancelled sweetie, get over it.

Lady Heather has a dick?
Hot!

>jewess traitor revealing the plans or her clan

this is funny. a day after she says this, they cast a black lesbian for the new 007.

she's still butthurt that Ghost in the Shell (live-action) tanked because it was terrible in about 10000 different ways.

also butthurt cuz of my BIG BENIS in her BUTTGINA :::DDDDD

Confederacy of Independant Systems

Attached: cis.jpg (299x479, 65K)

Fuck that. I want my M prequel set in the swinging sixties!

maybe we should just give the roles to the best actor available

don't be absurd, the public doesn't have what it takes to know a good actor from a bad one unless WE tell them

Who cares just post more photos of her

that's not how Hollywood works.

She can't even act more than 1 part

They invented a word to describe normal people because seemingly it made them uncomfortable to realise through using that description that they are in fact abnormal.

not when it’s sitting below fat folds of a member of the chosen race, dumb goy

shes right you know

THIS!

It means she's greedy
She's the highest paid female actress and yet she still wants to take more roles from folks who historically get passes up for roles they would fit better than she would

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE NAPPY!

Attached: 1563193516310.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

>a pedowood jew making a seemingly-reasonable point
I wonder what the actual endgame is? Perhaps pre-empting the Bond announcement so that she can defend that based on this principle.

Why does this autistic posting make me laugh so much.

she is jewish herself

go dilate your inside out scrote bag, no one cares about your feelings

I wouldn’t mind seeing Louis Gossett jr playing Kevin Costner’s character in JFK to be frank

MOMMY MOMMY GIV MILK MOMMY

based

Dem TITS though...

>egotistical jewish actress thinks she's hot shit
Bitch looked and acted like shit in endgame

Seethe more nogs

disgusting racist bitch!

Attached: 1528838409219.jpg (1920x1892, 407K)

>Black Panther could be played by a white woman
yes, why not? wakanda is not real. black panther could be anyone - white, latino, even asian transgenderfluid muslim.

Attached: 1563102635524.jpg (1200x5350, 2.1M)

for what purpose?

Attached: 1528825991823.jpg (2048x1365, 422K)

Sorry ScarJo. You're on the wrong side of history now.

>Established fictional characters should be played by someone with the same race & gender as the author intended
a tranny is someone pretending to be someone else, so an any actor is perfect to play one.

I agree with most of this, except regarding characters originally being a certain race and having it changed. I don't think this matters as long as race isn't involved in the character's story at all.

If Trans actors were serious about transitioning then they'd insist on playing women or men instead of trans-women or trans-men.

She means her next role will be Rosa Parks

Attached: 1562988232037.jpg (960x1440, 519K)

was lancelot a kang?

No, he was a knight.

Just a made up word to antagonize normal people

But this is not a perfect world

Attached: 46D05227-6B7B-4428-A1A8-2D745E5069C0.png (493x328, 138K)

Trannies are mentally ill and don't understand the concept. They think movies are real.

>Doesn't understand anything about being trans

but then they wouldn't be special unicorn creatures that "just want to fit in if only society would let them"

Why couldn't legolas be played by a black dude?

Of course not, we're sane.

>I want to be a woman
>but you still have to identify me as a 'special' woman, not just a woman
holy shit, the hoops you have to jump through to please these faggots

Would she act as someone who fucks me?

are you a midget red head with your own stop motion children's show on adult swim?

Getting a non trans to play a trans is actually good if you want it to portrayed in the big screen since actors can go full autistic on the role and study the shit out of them. Actors might even see things that they themselves don't realize. It's always a good idea to have a new perspective in things.

Id be okay with that though because there is no faggot double standard. Blacks can play norse gods but whites can play african gods, let everything be either full silly or no silly, half silly is that gay shit

t. closet fag

based jew revolting against the grain

>I agree with this!
And now you stupid fucks don't have an argument with nogs playing whites in the Witcher.

Yeah I'm thinking she should play my mommy

I agree with her! That's why I think Ariel can be any race. Anyone can play her.

Attached: scarlet johanson iron man.jpg (2848x4288, 1.39M)

>>Ariel can be any race
all the SJWs nod
>>and Tiana
Burns down Chicago.

The hypocrisy and double standard is hilarious ITT. The same people who sperg out over "authentic character representation", "historic accuracy" and "muhhh iconic huwite characters", are arguing the complete opposite now... Why do you faggots have no logical consistency?

Yes, to some extent she is right and actors can play whatever they want in a perfect world. But to say that "I SHOULD be allowed", is some egotistical shit. She is not entitled to play shit, she is not being considered for her acting talent or authenticity, she is just used for her big tits and name recongition to sell a product. Maybe we should start painting white actors different colors again...

There is literally no logical reason for anyone to sperg out over this, it's a perfectly reasonable request to have a trans character be played by a trans actor. Just because ScarJo can't look past her ego and thirsting for them big hollywood bucks, this had to turn into yet another shit storm. Sometimes you just gotta take the L.

This

>"so there is this angry big dude called The Mountain who's probably about 7ft tall"
>"oh nice, maybe we should cast ScarJo as The Mountain. She might not be 7ft or male, but she is just such a good actress that nobody would even notice."

Are you retarded?

apparently James Bond can be a black anything, so sure.

based

I mean, it worked for Flash Thompson

Do you really want to go down that road?

Gonna be really limiting when gay actors can only play gay characters

>He's not a nordic god from mythology though,
He "is"
In Marvel nordic mythology comes from those Aliens going to Earth and introducing themselves...pretty weird the whitest of teh Aesir is a black dude...wonder why a black dude whas described as the whitest of the Aesir in the sagas.

April was black in the original TMNT comic. The cartoon changed her to the big tit ginger.

Thank you, Based Scarlett Johansson!

Considering Wakanda is set on Earth on the real continent of Africa, it would be a little strange. Asgard is literally a made up floating disc in space, the colors of those characters are completely irrelevant. Heimdall was a fucking badass either way.

Basically this is a
>forced diversity in casting is okay
>until it affects me

Typical liberal cunt.

nobody belives that bullshit anymore

He was a knigga

she voted for trump

This came out before it was "problematic"

Don't forget Jewish

What's up, Ethan?

She's addressing the fact that she got cut from a film about a tranny because she herself isn't trans and shouldn't act as a trans person

Flash Thompsons size or race are not the defining traits of that character or has any impact on the dynamic between him and Peter. All he has to do is bully Peter, like spider-man, and eventually become friends with Peter. Big dumb jocks aren't the only type of bullies and the whole put skinny nerds in lockers meme doesn't happen anymore. The entire modern high school dynamic is completely different now. The new spider-man movies are just a reflection of the times.

I generally agree in the case of trans/gay actors that cis people can play them just as well, because ideally they shouldn't look any different. But trans and gay actors do exist and maybe in some cases, like where the entire movie is based on a trans character, they could have made the effort. From the point of view of trans community, it would go a long way to legitimise them.

This situation is nothing more than ScarJo's hurt ego and Hollywood being greedy fucks.

You guys are all being tricked. You're meant to empathize with her because she's being antagonized by the woke sjws. Then, next >blackariel or >janebond controversy that comes up, you'll be reminded of when you agreed that an actor should be allowed to play any role they want to because that's what acting is.
This story is just part of the psyop, meant to cause you cognitive dissonance. Don't fall for it.

The jew cries out...

Nick fury wouldnt have been allowed to fight in ww2 and restr8cted to the backlines. His entire persona and origin and exploits are based on being white. Blacks have no agency nor emppathy or emotion to fight and die for others. They are selfish and live in the now woth little to no foresight or planning for the future. To ha e a black rise to lead howling commandos and go onto lead shield or be a member of zodiac. His entire outlook on life stems from his white heritage and upbringing. No black could be nick fury even in a modern setting for similar reasons. Add iq to mix and impossible for one to lead an organization of shields caliber.

Back to /pol/ with that smooth brained take.

>>"I think society would be more connected if we just allowed others to have their own feelings and not expect everyone to feel the way we do," she continued.
Wait, I'm confused, is she based now or still a dumb roastie? What d oI think of her now /pol/?

>cis
I’ve seen this word before but I don’t know what it means. Google doesn’t really help. Does it just mean “normal”?

join the 40% already, freak

It just means someone who's gender identity is the same as their biological sex.

dumb ESL frogposter

Show me a good trans actor. You can't and that's why they don't get jobs, other than lack of physique du role.

So I was correct: normal. As in “not mentally ill”.

>C'mon, nigs are the least offensive of the other races
Not even close. That would be the Japanese, and there a loads more that are better than niggers

She's right. If the movie is about a tranny, what tranny actor is actually bankable? And what actual difference does it make for ScarJo to play a crossdressing woman versus one who does it outside of the role? Naturally, the movie isn't being made without her.

Idiot.

Sure. Whatever makes you feel least insecure a bout yourself.

>"I think society
>society
S O C I E T Y
our girl confirmed

Buck Angel

Attached: index.jpg (252x200, 6K)

I’m not insecure. Knowing that “about” is one word helps. Please don’t cut off your peepee. Seek help.

But there's no actual difference between the tranny she would play (a cross-dressing woman) and herself in-character

>maybe in some cases, like where the entire movie is based on a trans character, they could have made the effort
They want to make money, user. If they're the main character, they need a bankable actor. Trannies playing themselves makes more sense in supporting roles, since none of them could sell a movie.

>Scarlett Johansson

Attached: foPG7k.gif (320x240, 596K)

fucking kek, imagine the seethe
>007 has been a white male, so lets recast as a black woman
>Black Panther is a black male, so let's recast as a white female
I'd love to see anyone justify why the latter shouldnt be allowed to happen

Legolas is supposed to have black hair because Tolkien explicitly explains that wood elves cannot he blonde

buck angel does a pretty good job of LOOKING like a man
once you hear "his" voice though...

>Trans "women" claim they are real women
>They get mad when a real woman plays a trans character

Attached: pepe-math1532872756402.jpg (741x568, 73K)

Waoh, another thread without any source in the OP...Sorry faggot, but I won't believe anything until I have a proof.

Attached: slurp.jpg (750x750, 39K)

those tits are history my man

wow, who could have guessed that mental illness makes you think irrational shit

>Legolas
>woodelf
He's a Sindar grey elf. They can have silverish hair.

Stupid cunt deserves to be shit on by her peers

>trans
man do I hate that term, and I hate that it just popped up and suddenly all you faggots are using it like it's a real thing.
They're goddamn trannies.

serious question: why does thailand do the best tranny's? it's fucking scary how their trans men look fucking perfectly like women

based nsl (newspeak as a second language) user

>007 has been a white male, so lets recast as a black woman
Is there anywhere that suggests 007 can't be a woman or black? 007 is just a secret service agent number, maybe James retired and a black woman took up his place? MI6 headquaters are in London, so it's not unlikely to have black employees. James Bond is literally just a fucking employee of the MI6, he can be replaced by anyone.

>Black Panther is a black male, so let's recast as a white female
Black Panther is literally a king of an african kingdom... Unless you wanna portray Wakanda as a British colony that's surprisingly progressive, then sure. It's a traditional monarchy, where the male heir or challenger ascends to the throne. T'challa being male and black is a relevant to his character and the setting. Maybe in the future Black Panther could be female, like his sister or his bodyguard, or whatever, but not white. Unless Africa gets a sudden influx of whites.

Anyone else hate that this is even up for debate? That trans freaks have so much of a voice in something that is extremely retarded? Really makes me angry and lose hope

>retards would rather have no retard representation in a movie because said actor isent retarded irl
like who even fucking cares?

>language changes over time
>hurr durr me not like change word
>me want to be dumb fuck smooth brain who never change

It's 50%~ fewer letters, and this triggers you? How retarded are you?

>James Bond is literally just a fucking employee of the MI6, he can be replaced by anyone.
They should have retired the number or given her a different one. Now, she has to die for Bond to get back in.

They accidentally spoiled her fate.

tranny tranny still a manny,
post no more on foury channy
spergy spazzy never passy
never be a real lassie
dilates, dilates ever widey
ends >her life a suicidey
tranny tranny tran tran troon
back to resetera, goon

lol she must be so mad that she lost out on money and a potential oscar nominated role. might push her farther from the left, but not really go to the right.

No, it's not just 'language changing over time'. It's a fringe minority group saying 'we don't like your old term - you must call use x new term now'. Then they get society to dance to their tune, at which point they decide the new term is offensive and force you to call them something else.
This is a method of social control and I despise those who play along.
They're fucking trannies.

>a marginalised group wants some representation in a single movie about a real trans person
>the fact that people are voicing an opinion I don't like and it's having an effect makes me really mad!

>like who even cares
Tell that to the people who get ass blasted whenever this happens to white/male actors or even the fact that non-white/female characters are introduced period, despite the fact the vast majority of entertainment is still filled with whites/men and will always be this way.

Attached: Screenshot_4.jpg (587x453, 143K)

> The case of Once Upon a Time is whiter than white bread
> They cast ONE black man in a cast of dozens
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

White logic.

Attached: onceuponatime_season3_cast_full2.jpg (1250x834, 309K)

die

The crying out you hear is generally due to the fact the "representation" is done through extremely lazy means, i.e. race-swapping or making the focus of a character about their race.

You can have non-white characters, no one has issue with this, it's just when it's lazily-done, people dislike that -- and should be. But, it's easier to just change the race of a character than to write something interesting, of course.

Also, movies have never, ever pretending to be a mirror of statistical data regarding race/gender. So, people expecting it to be such a mirror comes from an unfounded place. Essentially, they say, "Market to us so we can spend money."

She's so dumb.

why are you here? is it to annoy normal people daily with your insane trans shit? get life, or better yet, end yours.

Damn good point.

can we meme her into doing a IRL *ting ting ting* moment?

Based Norm

theres always some excuse when this argument is brought up isnt there? you people always find some way blackwash roles but when the opposite is argued theres always a reason why whitewashing is "wrong." seriously kill yourself.

underrated

seethe more nigger. no one likes you, it's not just whites, trust me.

So it's like how 4chinners use the word "normie"
Two sides of the same coin, you fags.

I should be allowed to fuck any big titted mommy

She's been playing as a white goyette for so long lol

>Black Panther is literally a king of an african kingdom
So...? As if something like this ever stopped jews from casting white characters as black

haha, that's about the extent of her acting skills

That worked out so well when they just decided to just not make the movie at all.
The people angry abut trans representation caused less trans representation by being picky assholes.

Kill yourself tranny

Normal as in: won't commit suicide at 25

that does it! Scarlett is CANCELLED!!!
BOW TO TWITTER OR DIE BITCH REEEEEEEEEE

Are you fucking retarded? Normie is an admission that the person who uses the word is abnormal meanwhile you trannies use CIS in an effort to fool yourself and others that there is nothing abnormal about you. Holy shit you're dumb.

Bro.

>It's a fringe minority group saying 'we don't like your old term - you must call use x new term now'.
This is literally how language works. Most people don't have a problem with this, what fucking diference does it make to you or anyone that people now call them Trans instead of Trannies?

What if I changed my name? Or if my legal name is Benjamin but I go by Ben, but you insist on calling me Benjamin because you FEEL my correct name should be Benjamin. Literally the only person with a problem here is you, and you have no argument beyond your poor fee fees.

Scarlett as Shaka Zulu WHEN?

that was my first thought too

is she really believes she is making art or anything with actual worth?

Attached: Scarlett Johansson Tries To Not Spoil Avengers While Eating Spicy Wings Hot Ones 0.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

Attached: Scarlett Johansson Tries To Not Spoil Avengers While Eating Spicy Wings Hot Ones 1.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

stop making sense and being reasonable, you fucking bigot!!!

>elves
>black
lmao...no

Attached: Scarlett Johansson Tries To Not Spoil Avengers While Eating Spicy Wings Hot Ones 2.webm (1280x720, 607K)

AYO HOL UP

Trannies were complaining that she should drop out because she reminds them of everything they will never ultimately be and it shatters their delusion too much.

Attached: Scarlett Johansson Tries To Not Spoil Avengers While Eating Spicy Wings Hot Ones 3.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

what’s the name of that thing they do in Africa where they put you inside a tire and burn you alive?
that’s pretty vibrant culture.

Attached: Scarlett Johansson Tries To Not Spoil Avengers While Eating Spicy Wings Hot Ones 4.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

>The hypocrisy and double standard is hilarious ITT.
Whats hypocritical is leftists who say any race can play a white character but whites can't play poc's nor can straight whites play fags or trannies.

And normie is used disparagingly, just like cis. Good job missing the point you weird little faggot.

You know what most 4chinners and trannies have in common? Basically everything. You're gonna die alone you low test, unthinking little girl-brain. Die.

She's a yenta trying to assert her Jewish film industry privilege.

big bobs

It's called "necklacing".
You don't even pass for a Yea Forums user, let alone a woman.

>You don't even pass for a Yea Forums user, let alone a woman.
Thank you, user, but why are you showering me with praise after calling me dumb? Weird little guy.

shes 100% right, and shes probably been in acting since she was young. When you're in highschool and doing drama classes, sometimes you did get retarded casting like Achilles being played by a girl or other ridiculous shit, but its ACTING so you rolled with it. People who have no true passion for acting and just want to use media as a political weapon really need to be dragged out back and shot.

>"representation" is done through extremely lazy means
There is no not lazy way of doing it. You just do it, because you can. Because the IP rights belong to them and they have complete control over their own property, and you as a consumer are not entitled to shit. Your opinion is fucking irrelevant, and as long as it makes money, and it has been proven that it does or at least has no affect on sales.

>focusing on chracters race
Nobody is making it the focus of the character, people like you are. The only thing the movie companies do is make a tweet or say something in an interview about the race/gender of the actor, to play up how progressive and cool they are so more people go watch their movies. And it works. Because the people who either celebrate this, or don't give a fuck either way are the 99% of movie goers. Some dumb fuck boomers who are not even the target audience, or Yea Forums larpers, are inconsequential to their bottom line.

>But, it's easier to just change the race of a character than to write something interesting, of course.
Changing a characters race is the least problematic thing with what the movie industry doing currently. You should be mad that they are pumping shitty remake after remake, and make 1000 gorrilion sequels that nobody asked for. Changing the characters race is an excellent way to get people talking about your mediocre shit remake #4326. It's nothing personel kid, it's just business. You don't like it? Take it up with Uncle Sam.

>movies are not statistical representations of reality
This is a strawman. Nobody is asking for 1:1 match representation, but maybe if a trans person could play the role of a real life trans character is not too much to ask. It's not lazy, it's not changing the race of a chracter needlessly, it's literally asking them to be authentic to the OC, which you seem to be in favor of.

4u

>you
based retard can’t understand this board is made up of many people

She's sort of right. Technically anyone CAN play anyone, it's just that some people are better suited to playing certain characters. A black woman playing a black female character is a lot less of a suspension of disbelief than a black woman playing a white male. Just because you can dig a hole with a spoon, doesn't mean a shovel wouldn't make it easier.

I just came here for the scarjo pictures, then I made a point about how 4chinners are just as faggoty as trannies. Then your weird little schizo ass who cant read calls me a tranny. Thanks for proving my point I guess. Take some testosterone buddy pal.

shut up bigot.

>normie: a word that is disparaging to both the user and the receiver. A self-admitted meme insult thats not really an insult
>CiS: a made up term by trannies in order to cope and pretend they aren't freaks.
Just stop dude. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, my guy. Seriously bro like stop. Btw you're not a woman.

>my freedom of speech!
I support you scarjo! Will be waiting for you when you get out of jail for playing an asian woman! The laws in this country are so unfair!

ummmm yeah I’m thinking you’re BASED and REDPILLED

yeah saying cisgender is so much less practical than saying 'not transgender'. I also think 'not gay' is a better term than 'straight'.

I'M NOT STRAIGHT, YOU FAGGOTS, I'M NORMAL!

>mental gymnastics
"Normies out reeeee" is the Yea Forums version of "die cis scum".
Basically you're all fags.
>btw you're not a woman
Thanks bro. You too.

I'm surprised people took your post as unironic bait and replied seriously. What the fuck happened to this place?

*TAKE A NAPPY
you ruined the whole thing at the end by fucking up the cadence

>Thanks for proving my point I guess
That's better, now you're typing like a chick.

Cis is not being used disparagingly in the minds of the alphabet people. We use it as such here because it is so ridiculous, but they are dead serious. It's just a cope they made up to seem more normal

>can't distinguish a meme from a serious term
You have the tism bud
>Thanks bro. You too.
I'm glad we can agree that mtf trannies aren't real women

Attached: 1542047737944.webm (674x996, 2.79M)

you're lame

jqwr[qw

This was about ScarJo playing a woman who wants to be a man, so physically she's the same as the subject

Attached: 1472766330477.png (480x377, 85K)

what they really want is to make the normal people seem like the freaks when they are freaks. I think we should start our own country of actual normal people and kill every freak there is.

>what fucking diference does it make to you or anyone that people now call them Trans instead of Trannies?
It makes a difference because calling them what they request to be called is respecting their wishes - when they don't deserve that kind of respect. It's saying that you're willing to take care not to offend them.
Imagine back in the 1860s some chink saying they're offended by the term 'chink' and please call them a chinese american. Population would laugh in their face and say 'shut up chink'. Glorious time.

And your IQ is room temperature.

>Whats hypocritical is leftists who say any race can play a white character
Please give me an example where the character being white and male was relevant to the plot, and then remade that movie with a black female?

>whites can't play poc's nor can straight whites play fags or trannies.
Your status quo is being disrupted, so you are incapable of looking at this situation with any rationality. White people are not a minority, they are not lacking representation, they are a majority in the US and the default for literally everything. Most of the characters they change make absolutely no difference to the status of white people, but for minorities to see their existence acknolwedged is a big deal. I'm glad that you never had to deal with people treating you like subhuman trash because you look different, or because you like dick in your ass.

This fucking ScarJo movie is about a real person, who was trans, in real life. They're just asking you to be authentic while also acknowledging real trans people. They're not asking you to change Alan Turing or fucking Einstein into a black female... Why is this so difficult to understand?

I'm user so you don't know anything about me except the fact that I was a meanie to you.

>you will never see a live tranny decapitation on freeview tv

True but i can make a fair assumption based on your post quality.

>The same people
we’re all anonymous, genius. you don’t know who argued for what.

I'm literally going to request admin makes a /genocide/ forum just so we can put this plan into action - jews, blacks, gays, trannies, low-iq people, athiests, etc. kill them all slowly on live tv.

>"Transexual women are real women!"
>A real woman plays the roll of a real woman who happens to be transexual
>"Wow, why are you stealing the transexual identity?"

So do trannies think they are women or not? If a tranny is a woman there should be no issue with letting a woman play the role of a woman.

Attached: 1562454839835.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

you've only seen two of my posts - now 3, including this one.

White people are a minority though you fucking retard and lately they are lacking representation.

Also basically your entire post proved my point. You are a hypocritical scumbag with a double standard.

>White people are not a minority

They literally, objectively are on a global scale.

Yeah these dudes are boring as fuck. I dont think any of them have the necessary testosterone levels to be logical or witty. This goes back to my original point: most people here are basically trannies without realizing it. I'm so sick of being around dumb faggots but there's no escaping that on the internet.

>maybe if a trans person could play the role of a real life trans character is not too much to ask
ScarJo is a box office draw, some FtM thing nobody ever heard of will star in a movie

>but for minorities to see their existence acknolwedged is a big deal
this is amazingly patronizing. you seem like an awful person 2bh.

You sound insane.

A tranny is a woman when the situation calls for it, they're LGBT whatever when the situation calls for it. It's not about being a single thing, it's about being many things and having the benifits of all of them.

Scarjo is free to play any role she wants. Tons of cis actors have played trans roles before. I can only think of one movie where a transgender person plays a transgender character.

Attached: 1394821160624_.jpg (1779x2051, 1.61M)

Shaming tactics that arent rooted in truth? Yeah you sound like a low test faggot.

yeah, transwomen are the ones who are actually privileged - it's straight white men who are opressed.

>it needs to happen
>but it needs to stop

aka jews do what they want

best post itt

The majority of contemporary American culture is black culture or derived from it retart

Nobody wants to see a trans freak on the big screen other than far-left loonies and other trans freaks.

>Yeah you sound like a low test faggot.
That's a shaming tactic which isn't rooted in truth.

She only feels this way because she got chased away from a role by a bunch of Twitter trannys. I'm surprised she had the balls to come out and say it though, especially in today's climate.

disgusting

>what fucking diference does it make to you
>you have to call me this and if you call me the old word, we will dogpile you and doxx you and make sure you never work again!!

Hopefully it convinces some white women not to buy into the far-left anti-white lunacy. They were fine when it was white men being attacked but i guess it takes them being personally attacked for them to see the dominos falling.

Then why do you think calling someone insane is a worthwhile thing to post? it wasnt interesting or substantiated. Face it, you're a cunt.

god i want to motorboat her titties

Well she was already coming off of that horrible movie where she plays a Japanese cyborg, which was controversial.

Excuse me honey, but the role Scarjo wanted to play was that of a transman
So maybe they should've given the role to a dude, I'm sure DDL would've gone full method on it

>trannies are disgusting
My feelings exactly

this but unironically
>had the balls
lel

I was just pointing out your apparent hypocrisy, bro, no big deal. You sound insane to me.

So basically you have no rational argument. You are entirely basing your belief system on how YOU FEEL about trans people. And because you personally don't respect a group of people just for existing, you forfiet any right to respect yourself. Maybe I should refer to you as nigger faggot and Xir from now on. I don't really care what you believe your gender is, or what your real name is, and fuck what you think. Thanks for giving me a justification to now treat you like worthless trash.

>Imagine back in the 1860s some chink saying they're offended by the term 'chink'
Maybe you should bring back slavery while youre at it, horse carriages and the black plague. Fuck all this new shit, we should go back to the good ol' days of being dumb fuck peasants, because we could openly treat people you don't like for no reason like trash.

Oh wait, you'll be crying the second some nobody on twitter says "kill all huwite peepo". Fucking off yourself.

I meant that you are disgusting. Some trannies are disgusting and some are fine. I judge people as individuals.

It wasnt hypocritical. You had no reason to think I'm insane but I'm having increasing numbers of reasons to think you're a soiboi bitch who is in dire need of test supplements.

who cares, hollywood is finished

>the least problematic
fuck off cunt

Trans people existing is not the contention idiot, it's the claim they make that is being contested. I'm an atheist and I view trans claims about being another gender the same as a religious person claiming god speaks to them. Trannies have nothing but their own subjective feelings to substantiate their claims which is in no way scientifically verifiable.

I do too. Every tranny is a disgusting individual exclusively by virtue of being a tranny.

Looks like you stumbled on the wrong website then faggot. Maybe reddit is more your speed.

If this was a perfect world then trannies would be gassed

Wasn't it?
>Shaming tactics that arent rooted in truth? Yeah you sound like a low test faggot.
Doesn't this mean 'low test faggots use shaming tactics which aren't rooted in truth'. But then, by calling me a low-test faggot, aren't you shaming me just as much as I was when I called you insane? And how is your accusation any more rooted in truth than mine?

So we both engaged in the same behavior, but you criticized me for engaging in that behavior while also engaging in it yourself. That is technically hypocrisy.

Ok - done with this convo and won't be reading your reply so don't bother.

>white people are a minority
>lacking representation
You just posted cringe bro.

>white are minority on global scale
What the fuck does the global scale have to do with entertainment produced in America/Europe?

It's only patronising when youre a pol browsing retard who needs to justify their prejudice against anyone non white, straight or male.

every murderer is a disgusting individual exclusively by virtue of being a murderer

>And how is your accusation any more rooted in truth than mine?
Because it simply is, faggot.

holy shit this fake roastie is real toasty.
take it down a notch “””sistah””””

I considered offering a rebuttal to this, but then I remembered you're a mentally unhinged leftist and no amount of arguing will change your mind. Just go kill yourself. You are past saving.

Lmao
Hey bud. Have sex.

>>lacking representation lately
>You just posted cringe bro.
I just posted truth
>What the fuck does the global scale have to do with entertainment produced in America/Europe?
If white people can't cast white people in their own countries then who the fuck else is going to cast whites. Are we going to count on China or India to cast whites now since they haven't been representing other ethnicities either?

You're such a small minded fuckwit that buys mainstream propaganda hook line and sinker.

>art should be free from restrictions
Can anyone explain how art isnt inherently pedophilic

literally praying for you right now

Thankfully lynching trannies isn't murder.

>wtf guys this diversity stuff wasn't supposed to affect God's chosen people

>punch a nazi bro
>liberals get the bullet
>yo killing people is not ok
lmao I'll remember this the next time I see you faggots praise violence against right wingers.

ok psycho

>give me an example where the character being white and male was relevant to the plot,
Roland in the Dark Tower.
his whole relationship with the black female character in the book hinges on her hatred for white men, and they cut her entire character from the movie just so they could have Idris Elba play him, despite him explicitly being described as looking like Clint Eastwood and Stephen Kings white father.

Literally this. Good thing is if they continue the jews will pull the plug on the whole thing and replace it with something else.

> Maybe I should refer to you as nigger faggot and Xir from now on. I don't really care what you believe your gender is, or what your real name is, and fuck what you think.
See, you can go ahead and do that. Because I don't give a shit what you think, your opinion or feelings on anything don't matter to me in the slightest.
Which is my point, the rest of the public should have the same outlook I do in that trannies aren't worth pandering to, and nobody should care what trannies think of normal people and bow to their threats if we don't call them the term they feel like getting called.

Caring about their desires and opinions gives them power.

yeah I agree - violence is wrong. Don't straw man me as the worst version of the libtards.

ride a bycicle

Attached: dilytrjgu.jpg (1089x662, 213K)

>Maybe you should bring back slavery while youre at it, horse carriages and the black plague
yeah, that's pretty much exactly the same as a funny word.
lol

Calling trannies mentally ill freaks ins't violence though.

I agree with the other guy, there is something really wrong happening in your brain.
seek help, unironically.

>but what about my unrelated statement

Oh yeah? Nice example. Solid argument. Seek testosterone immediately.

>needs a spreadsheet to function
transgenderism is totally natural and normal guys.

>I agree
Herd mentality
>seek help
Condescending and feminine suggestion

Seriously do yall realize how un-masculine u are?

I'm gonna need you to hang yourself.

I have, what do I do now?
btw your fake gash is healing, you know what you need to do.

>waits 7 months to have rough vaginal sex
>still can’t get laid because no one wants to fuck an inside out penis

I’m a woman.
this is not a good look on you...

"comfortable in skin"

>It's about giving trans actors the opportunity to do the roles that represent their community
You mean 13 Reasons Why?

>good actor
"no"
This is a good actor.

Attached: 11c8879f8fe6bd9d4f6eced0c6aeca88.jpg (800x1003, 122K)

> user
> not being this butthurt

>perfect world
>diverse and equal
Not so fast buckaroo.

everybody be quiet now

Fuck you nigger.