Was it good?

Attached: 4L_TfSHOH2E.jpg (800x452, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsWGdZoo1xY
youtube.com/watch?v=w5TsWX702fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it failed, but it was beautiful. It was like Icarus. Didn't make it anywhere but it was a fucking beautiful brave flying human, at least in part.

It had more artistic integrity than 90% of capeshit. So yes.

Now Release the Snyder Cut

It was dogshit, but I respect it more than marvel shit. Thank God Joss whedon showed up to fuck up the justice league which most likely would have also been dogshit that was more respectable than marvel shit, gotta have your quips!

>banter is unacceptable, ham-fisted religious references are real respectable things

It managed to ruin both superman and batman for the public which is like ruining jesus or something.

Ham fisted religious references are far more respectable than Hawkeye and black widow ostensibly fighting to the death (yeah right), broken up by "you still mad at me for not going to your mother's birthday" *gets punched* "I'm gonna take that as a yes"

Yeah, if that fight scene was in DC, the fight would have ended right there and they would have cried about their mothers

And it's still better writing than marvel. Keep in mind I'm not even arguing that it's a good movie, it just has a better more authentic vision. Which movie to you was worse, justice league or BvS? Because for all of BvS gay symbolism and dark brooding atmosphere, id take it over bright colorful faggot shit with Aquaman and cyborg telling retarded jokes as they're getting assfucked by steppenwolf

>And it's still better writing than marvel
This meme sucks, change it already

>Which movie to you was worse, justice league or BvS?
They're the same shitty movie

One of the few movies I couldn't finish. B-list horror movie tier of "if they literally exchanged one conversation they would have realized they were on the same team"

Now Release the Snyder Cut
It doesn't exist

Yes

The theatrical cut is a bit of a mess. The director's cut is really good, though. I have the feeling that it's going to be considered a cult classic 5-10 years from now.

Yeah

Why yes, BvS Ultimate Edition is my favorite film. How did you know?

Attached: 1562364295232.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

Yes, i hated it first. But then it grows on me after i rewatch it last week

Legit even with a gun on my face I'd still say its one of my top three films.

the fan cut called BvS No Justice is the best way to watch this

no Doomsday, no Wonder Woman, no DC cinematic universe filler

it uses the extended cut + Blu-Ray features and trims and rearranges down to a 2 hour runtime with the fight and rescuing Martha serving as the climax, final scene is Lex learning he's being moved to Arkham

That sounds awful.

watch the fan cut

it's a 10 GB 1080p download on Mega

use the fan edit .info page and search for BvS No Justice

everybody says that then is blown away when they actually watch it

if you bothered with the extended edition cut then you might as well give it a shot (it's better than theatrical and extended)

Yes

>10GB
wtf

It was Kino of the highest order.

Attached: 1548148075204.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

if this was good ?

youtube.com/watch?v=rsWGdZoo1xY

ofc it was purest kino form

why is this movie still discussed years later ? because it is already a classic but our normies generation can't see it yet

Attached: kino.jpg (1280x533, 43K)

>shitty amateur color correction
>cuts out Superman's sacrifice and funeral
>subsequently cuts out the resolution to Batman's character arc
>cuts out Batman killing, further damaging his character arc
>cuts out anything relating to the Kryptonian ship
>cuts out Batman's dream sequence
No thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5TsWX702fs

Attached: batman4.jpg (880x495, 183K)

Cop out

engage in intercourse

it was okay
the main problem is retards going "hurr durr he let him go just because his mom has the same name"
the point was that the name snapped Batman out of it and he realized Superman cares about his human mother just as much as Batman did

It's an absolute masterclass in the art of cinema

Not even remotely and anyone who says differently is just memeing.

Snyder is the kino god