Sleep tight wagie

sleep tight wagie
Mr. Goystein expects you on time tomorrow

Attached: 1535821709137.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Based

don’t remind me :(

Im a NEET but this still pisses me off a little bit

NOOOOOOOOOO
YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>why yes my parents do pay for all my expenses, how could you tell?

Attached: 1558184053907.png (500x500, 107K)

>NEET
>claims to live happier than wageslaves
>spends his time posting the same thread over and over again on Yea Forums
“if I get two ‘based’ replies” he thought to himself, “maybe I’ll feel good enough to fall asleep”

Jokes on you I'm quitting my job soon.

I have never seen this level of cope before

Your up a little late wagie, you have to get early tomorrow!

based

>your
The absolute state of uneducated neets
I’m getting paid to post this btw

How do I get neetbux? Crypto seems kind of sketchy.

RAGIE WAGIE
STOMPS HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
CANT BE NEET!

I called in sick today.

attempt suicide and get yourself institutionalized then commit to having a fake mental disorder and you'll get disability bucks for as long as you can keep faking it

Chad is not NEET, Chad is self employed and runs his own business.

This guy chads!

>he actually thinks this

Attached: 1553460975481.png (300x168, 5K)

Made me giggle.

How do NEETs do it? How can they be so comfortable ruining their futures?

Doesn't seem worth it considering it's for a pittance. Goddamnit, I just want to win the lottery or something. All I want is a cosy nook to call my own and to just be left alone. I would just buy a small house and do nothing for the rest of my life.

Can't you just collect disability for having autism or social anxiety?

What's a business I should start myself right now? Keep in mind I have no money or talent.

You don't start one, you inherit it like most chads do.

>neurotic wagie cares about spelling mistakes
Not suprising, Mr. Goldstein would have you canned for such.

>futures
News flash, the future is infinite darkness for eternity. Ultimately, nothing you or anybody else does will matter. Once you die, it’s all the same.

Prostitution unironically

y u do this op :(

Attached: E85B935B-EF06-4281-A460-EBED2BCDED56.jpg (421x675, 48K)

It's true, Chad ascends neetdom, since he owns his own business he can work however much he wants and still rake in tons of income. He'll be fucking stacy on his two month vacation in europe while wagies are slaving away in the cubicles at the company he owns.

>Goystein
put some more thought into your shitposts next time pleas

W-Why do you do this?

I don't want to think about work now :(

Attached: images (4).jpg (554x554, 34K)

DUDE!!
JUST WAGE SLAVE 55 YEARS OF LIFE AWAY AND DIE 9 YEARS LATER.

Attached: 1552232322103.jpg (670x573, 69K)

>why yes I am a wagie, how could you tell?

Attached: DOnKVr2.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

You’re right. chad is employed. but that’s gigachad, he enjoys mommy-made tendies and shitposting until late hours

I woke up too early at 6 am right now. I kind of lost the weekend by watching the cricket world cup. I will go back to sleep until 8 am but I'm browsing the internet in bed. I am dreading going in to work because my boss hates me and I will most likely be fired within a few weeks. And I have a fixed term rental agreement so they won't let me break it

Neet life is hellish and I wish more than anything that i could go to bed at a decent time and wake up early in the morning like a normal person

Attached: 1562096526519.png (753x773, 48K)

Imagine commuting 2 hours to work each way, like some wagies do. That’s literally an entire month per year spent driving to and from work.

Get up wagie! Need to set off early so you’re not gridlocked in traffic. Mr. Noseberg has warned you about being late again!!

Attached: A3F5DD20-6D91-4815-A7C2-832F2B76C4D1.jpg (3000x2000, 2.23M)

>he uses caps and punctuation because I made him insecure
C o p e

How can I escape this hell bros?
I don't want to be a slave to money living my life day in and day out slaving away

Attached: 1450391700266.jpg (633x758, 157K)

You can come stay with me user, if you wanna.

>actually put effort into my life in my early 20's
>29 years old now
>make just over 100k a year
>comfy office job where I basically just work on my own long-term projects at my own pace
>5 weeks vacation, sick days as needed
Nothing will ever feel as good knowing that my life is not dependent on my parents money or neetbucks that could stop flowing at any time. Carving out your own world in this life is a wonderful experience. You still have time bros. You don't have to keep making these insecure threads to make yourselves feel better. I believe in you.

Attached: mulbruk.jpg (311x256, 24K)

>C o p e
Yikes.

Attached: BD8EB376-7558-4470-812C-7862E21E29CA.jpg (680x499, 48K)

>posting a stale meme and one word as a comeback
Have one last (You) neet, have fun on Yea Forums for the next five hours

I used caps in the post you responded to based retard. Boss got you stressed wagie?

Come and work my land you can grow corn, Okra, watermelons, beans, and a variety of other plants including most fruit trees. Raise a few dozen pigs, goats, and chickens. In the mean time, there are plenty of fish until you can get the farm going.

All I have to do tomorrow is pump water out of the basement of a vacant home and then I'm done. Maybe 3 hours at most and I'll be rolling in shekels

based. us neets are literally the most unhappy people.

Seethe

>I’m sure glad I spent half my living hours working in an office or sleeping

Attached: E6436589-92E3-4D92-B9D8-87368B5D5159.jpg (293x172, 7K)

>post yfw fired

Attached: b7d.jpg (254x254, 41K)

>tfw too much of a brainlet to get into crypto
>wagecuck4lyf

Attached: 56384321-56BA-4918-A516-2FAA8665F23B.jpg (658x901, 68K)

that won't pay my mortgage :(

Reminder a child was murdered today(or yesterday i don't know) and both of them were from /r9k/
it is in your best interest to forward this thread to your countries version of the "FBI" if you live in one of the 9 eyes

Doing what?

Well now you wanna own your own house and you’re too lazy to work? Sorry, I don’t have a solution for assholes.

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE
you too janny

Attached: wagie.png (688x553, 172K)