Have you reached the point where you've just lost all interest? Where if you never saw a another new movie again...

Have you reached the point where you've just lost all interest? Where if you never saw a another new movie again, you really wouldn't give a shit?

Attached: 1476324803334.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

No, because I'm a heterosexual who is old enough to post here. I can see how you might feel that way, though, since you are neither of these things.

Yes, and then I got laid.

i dont give a fuck about movies or television im not a fucking retard

No. I have no life outside of movies and TV shows. If I stopped watching them and playing video games I'd have to interact with real people.

Attached: 123847123984.jpg (600x365, 18K)

Yes I would be fine, a good movie is just like a nice sunrise or a shooting star. Yeah I’d like to see more but my life isn’t somehow less full without them

no, you didn't, you homo.

Based

I just noticed I haven't been to the theater this year. From about 2000-2016 I went to 30 movies a year. So yeah

A while ago. Mediocrity reigns supreme and nothing seems to be without a tinge of globohomo indoctrination.
Though this goes beyond films. Better to tune out anything the system produces for mass consumption as it's all poison

Yeah, I can't even sit through movies anymore.

Imagine giving a shit about movies

Attached: 1450947257137.jpg (335x345, 22K)

Yes and all the sex in the world does nothing to curb it. Tv and film is all Jew propaganda to capture your interest only to waste another 1.5 hours of your life on the couch and not making love to your wife or building something useful.

>>old enough to post here

look who's a big boy now.

Possibly. I failed to complete Alita twice this weekend.

I was watching the CNN retrospectives of 80's and 90's movies, and I was surprised that I saw so many of them. Then I think about the last 5 years, and realize I don't watch shit anymore but shitty superhero movies.

this pretty much, reached the point 5 years ago, and giving up on the newest blockbuster shitfest and tv series and still having stuff to talk about to friends/acquaintances was easier than i thought

James Rolfe/Cinemassacre got me into universal/hammer horror around that time to, so that consumed me for a few years

I haven't lost interest in movies as a medium, but if i have only paid to go see a handful of movies for half a decade, it's a pretty good sign that it's not worth seeing more of what is churned out.

I didn't turn away from movies, they turned to shit.

Attached: 1464124550007.jpg (415x540, 42K)

Honestly? Yeah. I've watched far too many shows and movies these past two years. At some point you've seen pretty much everything. And more than that, you realize that what you're staring at is really a substitute for the life you're not living. What is considered prestige tv or fim? Some drama or whatever about every day, mundane things. And yet you're not living them. You're not getting heartbroken, or running the Boston Marathon or whatever else. You're not killing yourself over your work; you're watching someone else do it. So then it dawns on you that you really are wasting your one shot here, looking through a keyhole, content with letting somebody else do your work.

I still have BBC's War & Peace & Catch-22 to finish, and I put on Person Of Interest once in a while for a 40-minute break. I'll be done with S4 of Billions; at some point. But that'll be done in the period of a year, not a month. I'll download some summer blockbuster or indie movie when it comes on BR, sometime next year. I'll catch Barry's third season when it comes out. But I'm not "hunting down" any "underrated gems", not wasting time with every genre, every channel, every type, just because it's "prestige". Because really, those two hours a day wasted there, could be used so much better.

I'm glad I've watched Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire. But I wonder how things would've turned out if I never sat down to binge L O S T. I mean, did it really have any impact on my life? Not really... I guess normalfags realize that around the time they leave for College. They get into one or two currently-running shows, and that's it. But we tend to watch them like addicts of a sort, and keep looking for more and more, wasting time for no good reason. But hey, it's never too late to change your ways.

Attached: 1534948367049.gif (400x280, 1.94M)

That happened to me a while ago. I still manage to sit through some movies though. I just don't go out of my way to watch anything anymore.

>If I stopped watching them and playing video games I'd have to interact with real people.
What's so wrong with that?

People = shit

Attached: foryou.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)