Anyone else always falls in love with movie characters and then fantasizes about them?

anyone else always falls in love with movie characters and then fantasizes about them?
or is it just me?

Attached: 13419958.jpg (498x594, 35K)

currently its Alita for me
she is just too cute

I wish robot gfs were already real

Attached: alita1.jpg (549x677, 31K)

Nah, I have a gf I get to sleep with but there has been some really beautiful characters in tv and movies.

Attached: EB57DDA5-CD07-467E-A6B2-3D9D21A8C158.jpg (2048x2048, 246K)

The worst is binge watching The OC and then having dreams about being with the cool kids and fitting in, having a good time. When you wake up it's a total mind fuck.

Attached: 1526698984557.jpg (225x225, 21K)

I can't even watch it in one sitting
I get so heavy feels in my chest that I have to pause the movie
then I get sad because lonely

Attached: 1323514915621.jpg (680x765, 44K)

Execute yourself you failed normalfag

Sounds like you are just lazy and blame everyone but yourself. You should just kill yourself.

I'm further away from being a normalfag than 99.9% of people

Attached: 1321394759271.png (396x381, 130K)

just you bro

the movies just give me too many feels and I fall in love really easy

with BR2049 it was similar

Attached: 1537899627529.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

And yet you post the most normalfag-defining accessories.
Keep deluding yourself and trying to 'fit in'.

jesus christ you lonely faggots need a girlfriend

Are you serious?

yes, all the fucking time
which is weird cause i'm not a social person

Attached: Here i am.png (1080x976, 769K)

sad lonely neckbeards have feelings too you know

its impossible

Attached: 1556506799559.jpg (744x838, 212K)

Do you ever intend to improve yourself?
The very first step you can take right now is delete your collection of pepes.

Nobody cares about your feelings because you have no desire to push yourself. Quitters get no sympathy from the rest of the world.

you dont understand, I want a qt Alita gf now but they dont exist but my love is real

Attached: 1460485012073.png (447x275, 99K)

Acquire better taste in movies and imaginary girlfriends.
And stop attaching these childish images you associate yourself with, for fuck's sake, you are not a sad frog, you are a human being. Or are you?

Hopefully your brain develops before age 20.

cringe

you just dont understand normalfag
please leave my board

but I'm 32 already
still a kissless virgin too

Attached: 1343307288138.jpg (400x600, 43K)

>You don't understand
I know I don't, I'm not a retarded faggot bitching about not having a GF on the internet.

>my board

Attached: 1552944915083.jpg (404x403, 26K)

>this guy belonged to the master race
lmao

No, it's not just you. The more mystical character, the better. I fantasize about princess Ahmanet from The Mummy.

Attached: 0.gif (500x206, 637K)

you probably give me (you)s everyday faggot I live on this board

read the OP again, its not about GFs.
no improvements on my part will ever give me a qt Alita gf because she is not real

Attached: 1349866616940932.png (793x645, 131K)

why not kill yourself? spare the pain etc etc

Attached: 1336161483929.jpg (500x461, 32K)

Literally the main reason to watch European arthouse.

Attached: The.Double.Life.of.Veronique.1991.bdrip.720p.criterion_00:19:18.948.jpg (1176x720, 140K)

sneed

tell me more about it

Be strong user, be strong. If only for her.

thanks for the kind words fren
appreciate it

Attached: 1312536499632 - Copy - Copy.png (521x466, 41K)

Not in love, no. But MJ from the new Spider-Man did make me feel kind of warm and fuzzy inside. Man... I'm lonely.

I haven't seen the movie yet I also fantasize about this Egyptian queen. All thanks to you, you and other faggots posting that cutie every now and then. See what you did?

The Double Life of Veronique? The score is haunting, Irene Jacob is beautiful, and there's some nice cinematography.

Attached: The.Double.Life.of.Veronique-ball.webm (882x540, 3M)

For me, it's Jules from Euphoria. She's just so cute.

Attached: jules_crying.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

looks comfy

tell me more

Attached: jennifer8-1080p11.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>cute
>she

>tell me more
she often wears adorable anime-inspired clothing. she has cute tits too.

Attached: jules_in_rues_room.webm (1450x1080, 2.99M)

nice

Sometimes when a girl is really pretty, I'll seek out movies specifically because she's in them and watch them, even if they're dumb terrible romantic comedies or super low budget crap sci fi horror movies or Supergirl on the CW. Sometimes I even fantasize about having a lunch meeting set up with them to talk about upcoming projects and we end up working together on something and, of course we fall in love and get married and start popping out kids. It's mostly just a game, basically. Spend time worrying about stuff like if she has hazel eyes, because mine are blue and I always wanted to have kids with blue eyes, thus need a wife with blue eyes most likely. Which is dumb because my ex-wife had dusky green eyes, and all the IRL girls I've ever really liked didn't meet all my requirements, so it's just a fun fantasy-football kind of game to play with pretty girls.

Attached: melissa benoist bashful cupcake.webm (1280x716, 2.91M)

I know that feel
are you also NEET like me?

Attached: lame-todiefor.ac3d.1080p15.webm (1920x1040, 2.95M)

bump

I mean, kind of. I was riding ridiculously high until maybe a year and half ago when I was indicted for like, 13 felonies, all kinds of fraud. The good news is that after a year and a half going in and out of court, rehabilitation, all this junk, the prosecutor filed to dismiss the case, so going forward it'll be all peaches and cream, despite my reputation being kind of shattered around the area. I've always kind of fancied myself as a creative, and I went to music conservatory for college, so that I spent so much time managing offices and box offices is odd. I'm kind of hunkered down still celebrating not going to prison / getting totally Shkreli'd, and I figured now's the time to give myself 12 months to make it as a writer before I go back to the working world, so I'm one month into that. Looking forward to taking a class on short film, which is really just giving you the structure and access to equipment to make a short film, this fall, and if I'm as good as I think I am, then hopefully 11 months from now I'll have enough to say I should keep going. I made video advertisements for the company I was working for, just filming interviews, rehearsals, cutting them together, and they turned out really well.

But yeah, for the time being, I'm laying low, and not in employment or an educational program.

Attached: melissa benoist ice cream.webm (1280x720, 554K)

that sucks man but at least you are not giving up and go wagecucking like NPC niggers, instead you try to get your own thing going.
not many people can do that so good luck m8 you will need it

Attached: 1552085768014.png (802x802, 2.46M)

emma stone in la la land

Damn user, sounds like you've been through a fuck of a lot. Glad you seem to be alright, good luck in your future endeavors.

Were you a con-man?

scum

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Thanks guys. Yeah, it was pretty rough. I've gotten a less-than-amicable divorce, and that was a walk in the park compared to this. This was like the whole world divorcing you, in a country where getting divorced also means going to prison.

Not really. I was running the box office of a performing arts company and I borrowed (stole) some money. I didn't even hide it at all - the checks were made out to me, not exactly sneaking around - and the company got its money right back. To this day I'm still not exactly sure what happened, but in addition to taking that money I was accused of a long-running scam embezzling money. Which was odd, because they couldn't point to what money exactly was taken, from whom, or how it got to me, but as all the charges were all wrapped together I couldn't really fight it without getting fucked. In trial, all the other stuff would get BTFO instantly, but making checks out to yourself without permission is still illegal, and I'd get nailed on those. Felonies, prison, etc. Didn't help that the DA was a close personal friend of three board members.

One of my theories was that the woman in the office who handled a lot of credit card transactions was the one who was really embezzling money long-term, but she was murdered by a family member over money problems before I was even indicted, and good luck trying to make that argument anyway. Don't get me wrong, not saying that I wasn't a piece of shit for borrowing $10,000 without asking, but I did pay it back, and they went really overboard with everything. I had two felonies for identity theft, even though there were no victims. Two charges for identity theft, and they can't point to an identity or a theft. You can indict a ham sandwich if you want to.

what did you do? steal from the podestas?

Nah. I mean, at the end of it all, I didn't spend a minute behind bars and I didn't even get stuck with a misdemeanor.