Stuckmann:

Stuckmann:
-Successful
-Married
-Seems healthy and in shape
-Has an endearing, almost child-like appreciation for film and television.

why do he hate him again

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 74K)

his face is kinda punchable desu

He has a gay tattoo

I don't hate him
>Has an endearing, almost child-like appreciation for film and television
That's what I like about him. He's not angry or hateful like Ralph, IHE, or dogfucker. Sure, he's not super knowledgable about film, but he doesn't pretend to be either.

I doubt he watches most of the things he reviews.

Only pseudo hate him and Jeremy Jahns. Pretentious faggots think YMS is good but he has absolutely nothing to say other than “I saw THIS movie and it was...alright 6/10” there now you’ve seen ninety percent of YMS’s content fucking hundfickers I swear to god

Attached: 4C7CAAF2-4698-4216-AC8B-D7065C0A80FB.jpg (947x1189, 119K)

We don't hate him. He hates himself.

>in shape
He's just on the cusp of being too fat to take seriously.

its all true and somehow he manages to be a completly awkward retard that put a picture next to a bunch of nigger to prove that he 'has black friends' and show that pathetic script of how he would handle BvS dialogue.

he encapsulates this very current year guy that has everything to be took as a successfull person but still manages to ooze this very pathetic empty vibe.

Attached: 0aed740542c37d50e1e156cd0ade4683.jpg (352x239, 17K)

Anons projecting their jealousy

He got all pissy and made a weepy video when RedLetterMedia jokingly suggested that he and Jeremy Jahns were asshole critics. He has gotten better since the time he gave Deadpool an A+, though. I think going to film school has made him more demanding.

Based and cash

I grew up with stuckmann

This. Stuckmann is worth $1 Million Dollars. He does what we all do on here but gets paid a shit load of money to do it. I don't like him either but at least he is making money doing what he likes. However he is usually does go with the consensus so he isn't adding anything new to the table.

i just watched two of his recent videos and he seems more thoughtful and insightful than I remember him being 2-3 years ago. i don't know if the memes got to him or what.

>Seems healthy and in shape
did you see that vid where he showed off his tattoo? dude is skinnyfat.

didn't he meet his wife when she was a gym receptionist and he started talking about his dragon ball tattoo or some shit?

are you Black?

Why do you guys know so much about this literal who?

based

He claims to be one of us but he shills for them on occasion.

he's kind of a little bitch and every now and then he'll do something cringy but I still like him
I watch his reviews all the time

he Stuckmannized us.

Which one are you?

Attached: chris stuckmann and friends.jpg (834x432, 81K)

me on the left

I don't hate him. I consider him irrelevant, except when he tries to do a short movie and laugh at how he makes Tommy Wiseau look like Scorcese.
On the other hand, that other reviewer, the Jahns guy? I really hate that mongoloid face.

Attached: 1*n-qm_Mo9Q4dqaZOivblAcg.png (1524x912, 579K)

Stuckmann: Based
Zod’s Neck: Snapped

His face is incredibly punchable.

why does nu-Yea Forums care so much about e-celebs?

He's fine but he's just kinda boring. Like why is he popular? He isn't funny or charismatic.

hiroshimoot has refused for years to create the youtube/twitch containment board
it's his fault