Hello Yea Forums...

Hello Yea Forums, I was hoping to get some recommendations for films where humans are facing what seems to be certain doom, either being prepped to be killed by aliens, monsters, or other humans. I was recently recommended green inferno and that has the kind of feeling I'm looking for, characters trapped and slowly dying. The harvester scene in War of the Worlds with tom cruise also hits that note. Trap movies like cube are also appreciated too.

Attached: greeninferno.jpg (1016x1500, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQwu-y51Z2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cannibal Holocaust

Green Room

unfuckingcanny, was just trying to remember the name of this film. we're connected now bro, i'm sending you mental images of the 3D futa-bunny-girl/goblin girl harem image set I fapped to earlier, you getting anything?

Black Death

Bro you sent me your hidden cp stash instead......

Paths of glory
Breaker morant

that shit ain't hidden

That poor turtle

oh no I got it too

I've seen that, very nice film. Although it was funny because my monitor was set to 0 brightness so I couldn't see anything for the first half.

Thank you! These sound interesting. I wasn't necessarily thinking of war movies, more like horror and monster movies, but war movies definitely fits the bill too.

Classic film at this point, very fun. Also great opening song youtube.com/watch?v=EQwu-y51Z2Y

Thanks! I'll check that out, medieval horror is always fun

I recently have been reading Gantz, and I'm at the end where humanity has been invaded and the katastrophe has happened. So far I've been loving the whole arc so far, specifically the part where humans were treated like cattle, being disinfected, and then carried through a water canal to the room where all their blood is drained out of them were some of my favorite parts, very bleak. I guess another specific question is what are some movies where humans are treated like animals or insects? Either used as pets or farmed for meat or just killed like they are pests like rats. Ideally something more horror oriented, but even stuff like planet of the apes is appreciated.

Also, I highly recommend Gantz: O. Not really a horror movie, but still has lots of deaths and feelings of hopelessness at times.

Attached: gantz.jpg (1000x1500, 251K)

bump

i know this looks like direct to video trash but this is the closest i've seen an alien movie get to that alien harvester scene you mentioned, and it's surprisingly good. it doesn't have a huge budget but they put every cent into the effects and used whatever was leftover to get one of the guys from the raid.

Attached: 91ZlhaTcBFL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 50K)

apocalypto

Those sweethearts never even left their trenches.

Nice, I'll check it out. I love me some alien brutality. That's why I love the ending arc in gantz so much. There's a lot of brutality from some the aliens as well as a kindness from others. I don't think there's any movie where you get that contrast though, the aliens or monsters are usually all just killers.

Great movie, I hope Mel Gibson gets to do another movie similar to that someday.

House of 1000 Corpses.

masterbate scene was pure kino

Bone Tomahawk
Wolf Creek 1 and 2

Nice, I'm actually watching bone tomahawk right now. It's pretty slow so far but I'm interested in seeing where it goes. Haven't seen wolf creek though so I'll check em out.

Thanks!

I liked the scene where the girl sees the tattoo in her food, realizing that her friend was found, killed, and fed to them, and then slitting her throat. The scene where the black guy gets chopped up is great too, same with the stoner guy getting ripped apart.

Movies where people are quarentined/facing death from illness
>Cabin Fever (2016)
>The Ruins (2008)
>Rec (2007)

Trapped in a Single Room/Area/Kidnapped Horror Movies
>Saw (2004)
>Hostel (2005)
>Would You Rather (2012)
>I Spit on Your Grave
>Circle (2015)
>Exam (2009)
>Escape Room (2017)
>Escape Room (2019)
>The Belko Experiment (2017)
>Devil (2010)
>See No Evil (2006)

Trapped because of some force outside
>Skyline (2010)
>The Mist (2007)
>Dawn of the Dead (2004)
>The Divide (2017)
>Green Room (2015)
>Hidden (2015)
>ATM (2012)
>Splinter (2008)

Trapped in a building/Room by some supernatural force
1408 (2007)
Grave Encounters (2011)
As Above, So Below (2014)

Not Horror but trapped movies
>Buried (2010)
>127 Hours (2010)
>Frozen (2010)
>Open Water (2003)
>Poseidon (2006)
>Snowpiercer (2013)
>Phone Booth (2002)
>Air (2015)

Trapped Space Kino
>Event Horizon (1997)
>Pandorum (2009)
>Sunshine (2007)
>Alien (1979)

Also the Descent is pretty good, I could go on, trapped movies are one of my favorite genre

Oh yeah and forgot
>Martyrs (2008)
>Frotniers (2007)
French kino kidnapped movies