Is this series kino?

Is this series kino?

Attached: neon-genesis-7c2d.jpg (644x340, 61K)

No.
>/thread

Yeah

Misato's titties are

yes

continue thread

asuka i love you so much

Yes.

sneed

It’s aight. Berserk had a better 2deep4u finale

god i wish i could seed and feed asuka

>anime
no

Beyond kino

TWO YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING SNEEDPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR TWO YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC FEED AND SEED BOARD'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE SNEED XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Yea Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FARMERS AND THE FUCKING STORE, 2 YEARS, 2 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A SNEED THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Yea Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE SIMPSONS SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT SNEED, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF SNEED TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED AND SUCKED BY THE ASS OF FARMER 1 AND 2. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT SNEED'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID SNEED THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH E-I-E-I FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Yeah, anyone who doesn't think so is in denial

sneed

formally chucks

no, evangelion is the equivalent of pic related; art must not be about "shock value", people watch this EVA crap and say: 'holy shit i didn't get any of the story but the Third Impact is trippy as fuck, best anime ever".

Attached: rmutt.jpg (1015x1200, 161K)

I'm rewatching it. The new dub is definitely superior to the original. Whoever they got playing Shinji is nowhere near as annoying as that original little shit voicing him.

yes despite the original series had the better ending in its last two episodes

Attached: 1-nMnK5BX8R2pkznqO_UcrJg.png (1153x634, 323K)

if all you take away from eva is shock value then you are literally retarded.

Attached: 1471579861667.jpg (360x345, 32K)

>i dont understand it so it must be nonsense

The manga ending was better.
Sadamoto >>>> Hack Anno

It is but the fact it keeps getting posted here like its on a pedestal shows how anime will never be able to compete with other forms of media like cinema seeing how this is arguably the best anime ever made and it was made 20+ ago while cinema has at least 1 to 2 kinos come out each year and keeps moving the bar up from time to time while anime has staled at evangelion.

Attached: 34A45715-B11D-4CB3-906F-5725C187A7E6.jpg (700x920, 383K)

Yes, no.