HoH: The Jack Show
Veto: Sam
Noms: Cliff,Jessica
Nightmare Power: Ovi, forces HOH to make new noms at night, lasts 6 weeks
Chaos Power: Jack, he can stand and redo the veto picks. lasts until final 6
Panic Power: Christie, Diamond Power of Veto, lasts 4 weeks
Camp Comeback:evictees stay in the house until battleback

Previously on /bb/:

Attached: 1563131866551.jpg (1915x1075, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EYTI3n_iP7k?t=248
youtube.com/watch?v=UYoAfAeUH28
twitter.com/kaitcoaching/status/1150524437147504640
twitter.com/BB_Pissed/status/1147293775162748933
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for bbw

Attached: jessica.jpg (1028x675, 107K)

Christie is best girl

least favorite player since paul

imagine that tongue lapping at your clit. david better stay

Attached: hypnotize.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

>backdoors person with the power on week 1
>target #1 meatshield has the power and will use it to save her
>has the most powerful power in the house
the universe is sending her to final 2

Attached: 1561511047997.jpg (636x577, 56K)

wait are david and christie fighting?

i cant tell

-why are the feeds focused on sam doing nothing

Sam is doing the end of BR2049

>the grodner is sending her to final 2

ftfy

Attached: 2019-07-14-12.37.42-Cam 1.jpg (1915x1052, 137K)

>no Paul
>no ScOTT
yikes
i think boogie would be down to play again.

5real tho wtf is sam doing? did another family member suicide themselves

Attached: 2019-07-14-12.39.41-Cam 1.jpg (1915x1052, 175K)

he just wants alone time. there's nothing to do but socialize and you can't socialize every living second.

oh they were hiding the fact that nick just got done fucking bella

what is happening in the kitchen that they refuse to show?

>Kassting put her in the house with someone she knew well and it wasn't a casting twist.

>You don't know how bad it really is.

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day. This stupid fucker just sits there and gives me this stupid fucking look on his face.

Attached: 2019-07-14-12.39.38-Cam 1.jpg (1675x982, 130K)

do they know or any have idea they are about to be blindsided?

they always do this shit where they will show two groups of two people on the cams and not show the literal rest of the house together for some reason

Attached: 21F33F16-CC09-4EF2-8CBF-459ABCA4E0F5.jpg (654x396, 41K)

Attached: 352.jpg (404x479, 16K)

not set in stone yet. tommy is hesitant because someone will come back. he said so this morning. plus woke-queen kemi is going to suggest to jess if she uses her power to put up lesbo

nicole needs to stop hanging out with kemi. bitch is toxic

>1 cam
fucking stop this shit

what does kemi hope to gain by talking to nick about how he and bella screwed her over?

twitter cred

lmao just learned nicole got fucking bullied by bella
lol this shit is ridiculous

Attached: VH588_x5xgBSZRRb4.jpg (909x753, 137K)

kek

>kaycee
>tyler
>winston
>brett
>kaitlyn

does CBS hate angela?

Attached: cbs.webm (1280x720, 270K)

natalie nudes?

Attached: 108418_0307.jpg (600x900, 128K)

production had jackson in the DR at 3am

they are planning hot to fix this

Attached: A69B2A2F-E64B-4286-9333-4FBB17911907.jpg (691x1085, 145K)

jackson and jack had the wrong name in the other epiode so its rigged

Nice

Attached: Devin Laugh.jpg (380x323, 25K)

Fix what

Attached: 6907482B-0B89-4A3D-9DE1-6C136D4B4B3F.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

jack just used the force to stop jackson from sneezing

looks hot

>I'll have uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you just got PINEAPPLE'D

Attached: 19-07-14_13.09.17 Forsaken.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

was just about to make this =) i have never heard of a being pineappled before

nick confessing his love to anal

>jack, jackson and tommy

can't wait to watch this as a filler segment for F5 episode

jack's bulge

thats some next level shit

kinocam guy a footfag

Attached: 19-07-14_13.17.17 Superior.webm (1280x720, 414K)

those are Nick's feet fyi

pants are still on, don't worry. should've gave it 10 more minutes for those who were fooled.

DAVID

wtf why are his feet hairless

cliff is thinking he is going if nicole is sitting next to him

fuck it dude, feet are feet

misted

Attached: michie.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

well he offered himself to be a pawn so i hope hes gone next

Attached: ourgirl.jpg (640x1137, 203K)

It's that time of year where people are starting to grate on you just by speaking. Tommy's voice is well...not good for my rage

i dont get it

why don't you try taking some deep breaths?

Attached: 1545714183926.png (600x840, 319K)

Serenity now.... serenity now....

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 3.00.13 AM.jpg (386x305, 24K)

MAGIC SHITTING OIL

BYE HOGG

does cliff realize that everyone is awake

battleback is after this eviction or no?

Attached: 1559242050845.jpg (1906x1066, 376K)

Attached: dead hogg.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

really happy with the boot order of this season
all we need is david to win the battleback

likewise

Sam's losing it

Attached: 2019-07-14-13.47.51-Cam 3.jpg (1915x1075, 105K)

EVEL DICK

lol dick was just trashing christie on twitter 15m ago

For a million dollars would you have sex with bronte?

>hogg out this week
>david beating them to return
>nick/bella/nicole picked off next
>mistie/tommy getting jackson/holly and jack/anal to go at each other instead of them and manipulating sam/david to go after them too
shaping up to be a solid season

Attached: 1547788266859.jpg (1191x786, 68K)

God I hope, nobody else from camp comeback stands a chance if they return.

i would do it for a dollar

>Mistie room is talking about past BB seasons
>swap to two vapid retards talking ""game""
why

Not today Satan

Holy fuck does holly have stds

>Sam is a Nickelback fan
Didn't see that one coming

shit i'd do it for free

LEAVE KAT ALONE

well i guess it fits the tattoo

that fat fucking boomer cares more about going on RHAP than he does BB.

NICK'S IN

based bimbo walking around with the veto

she said shes gonna wear it all week

>HoH room talking shit on Jessica
>Ovi joins in on shit talking for once
>cams switch
>fishes
why. why won't you let me try to enjoy this tepid season

camera directors are complete shit this season

>the ONE rule I made was to not talk game to anybody in the house
fucking aquacuck lmao

its so pathetic how jealous anal is of the christie/jack relationship

It was shit last season to

analyse tiny titties sitting tight

sure. sucker, I would’ve done it for much less.

dont forget last year twigger called level 6 the "MAGA alliance" so no matter what happens its just gonna get blamed on racism

yes

they seriously won't be happy until a black girl wins every comp and controls the entire season which will never happen

Attached: 1532477397274.jpg (976x643, 99K)

yaaaasss jess promote healthy obesity

she honestly would have gone far with josh and mark if paul wasnt in the house

You can always find crazy people if you go looking for them.

jessica on a soap box saying her being there and competing is showing that her body type is not unhealthy and nothing wrong with it

she has missed the mark though. sure she is able to function now but how many years is that sustainable? she is shaving many years off her life and creating long term health issues by being a hambeast. infact its borderline reckless to pretend you are a roll model for other fatties

>logic
OH NO NO NO NONO

> will never happen
you're about to witness it first hand

Attached: 8756.jpg (544x584, 23K)

rewatching this kino video
youtu.be/EYTI3n_iP7k?t=248

who cares

>roll model
based and freudianpilled
we need to bring back preexisting conditions, but only for fat fucks

Attached: 1537452149351.jpg (1902x1062, 271K)

the last real diary room session

rewatching this kino video
youtube.com/watch?v=UYoAfAeUH28

the mental gymnastics that jessica is jumping through right now

david is a girl?

the only gymnastics that cow will ever do

Attached: jessy.png (806x718, 1.05M)

i misread. forgive me.

Attached: 5 1.jpg (535x537, 28K)

his face says it all lol

Between bbuk and love island I’m getting a bit concerned about our inbred britbong brethren

How dare you disrespect Danielle Reyes

most of the people who are complaining now werent alive back then

if David wins battleback, never gets nominated and wins - is it a perfect game?

>tfw /ourhogg/ is fucked because he couldnt keep his mouth shit

Nope. He had to get nominated by Jackson for the very first twist in order to be eligible to be evicted.

by falling off the endurance comp log in less than one minute she showed how healthy obese people are ok?

they need to cast more zach rance types male and female. people who aren't trying to be famous but jump at the opportunity when presented it. instead they keep casting people already trying to be famous and they fall flat.

no

he really going to regret thats how he sunk his game

Attached: 745.jpg (948x678, 45K)

dumb boomer is dumb

Anything worth watching on the show tonight?

>be a redditfag and talk to the camera
>get caught and game implodes

his isn't /myguy/ lol

everyone knows to keep all in house talking to cams about shitting on former seasons and hgs

no lol

i never understood why he just didnt do it in the backyard, its harder for people to listen in

you get to see christies confirmation that the universe loves her

Shut up brainlet

made you look

twitter.com/kaitcoaching/status/1150524437147504640

based aura

God I wanna eat her asshole

is 45 min supposed to be impressive?

its referencing jack saying she probably was in 2+ hours of makeup for the veto comp

thatsthejoke.jpg(formerly.png)

Why is everyone online being such assholes about Sam.
He literally just sat in a room while people talked. He couldn't fucking leave or disagree or he'd piss them all off.
He's legit the most chill houseguest this season

because if you dont speak up against every single lie and every single generalization of a person then you're enabling in twitter's eyes

Attached: trucker.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

by 'everybody' you mean???

Ika wong had a stranglehold on her second season from a strategic standpoint from the start to the final 4 where her one opponent finally got the chance to evict her. She had a lapdog showmance who won all the comps. Didn't win a single one herself.
Obviously there's also danielle.

nick and kemi talk - sidebar of tommy

they think if he doesn't go against the 8 now the rest of the house will get picked off

You know when you call the website that word you really don't make them look so wrong.

does anyone here do meth

rhap fans everyone

why do you ask

Attached: 1212417435.jpg (448x337, 19K)

But they cheer Nicole targeting Nick and Bella, which essentially guarantees a School Shooters victory

the fuck is rhap

I want one year with an alpha old guy

lol this nick and kemi convo.

idk you tell me

I'd pay for it
She's a cutie

Attached: bronte bod.png (639x569, 489K)

lol. kemi is so unsatisfied by that convo. queen wanted to rage

Who are they?

i bet she taste likes giggles and rainbows

Yeah but then nicole and david can wiggle to the finish line and have a shot.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS 2

based hair fetish nick

watch the n-bombs bro

You're out of the bomb squad.

Attached: 1562721497681.jpg (1902x1060, 267K)

thoughts on black people?

Attached: swaggyc.jpg (1200x630, 114K)

why is there a 2 at the end?

Attached: 1553807615511.jpg (1908x1066, 217K)

2019 will be the last year any HG talks to the feeds. It's a shame he ruined it by putting his game on blast.

Also Misty was retarded by telling everyone what he said. She could have used Hogg for weeks without anyone knowing.

Attached: adam bb 9 tards.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Attached: 3 2.jpg (1307x733, 64K)

they cook fools every season

Nick is going all the way down the ethnic aisle. Kemi is next.

Attached: bb16 devin.jpg (301x167, 6K)

>>
>>>>
>>
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

they deserve $2000 while the whites deserve $800 and must pay their own plane fare

We should have picked our own cotton.

Attached: bb16 devin cry.png (931x521, 468K)

Attached: 1556156939611.jpg (1904x1066, 206K)

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Attached: 1533679989397.jpg (1898x1060, 235K)

Attached: dev5.jpg (1017x574, 99K)

Attached: 1498805605497.jpg (999x560, 71K)

I think next week, largely depending on who wins hoh, has a good shot of being the best week of the whole season just because of the gr8ful implosion

nicole talking about autism

I got so many (You)s lol

kek based

Someone get this hothead out of here

This kid is manually spamming lol and cant even get around the cooldown

mooooooooooooooods

babbys first spam

Scotty, don't you have anything else to do?

Attached: bb20-bblf-20180713-0306-scottie-00.jpg (680x380, 30K)

this season really lacks cute girls

Attached: lustingmole.png (1917x977, 2.07M)

>S-stop spamming the Big Brother General! You suck at spamming!

Attached: FE42CC7A-4E14-4361-B3AA-453AD157FAA1.png (231x218, 9K)

all the good looking recruits got casted to love island

Attached: 1562972491975.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

janny bouta COOK this fool

this isnt a general

lol what a dick
twitter.com/BB_Pissed/status/1147293775162748933

Sure, Okay!

Attached: bb21 Nicole okay.jpg (1915x1052, 152K)

>>NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS118051127

Agreed

Attached: haleigh.jpg (1152x2048, 307K)

analyse is 40% cuter than the mole and 98% less moley

DRAG HIM JANNY YASSSSSSS

that guy blocked me

>... it's a goddamn arms race

just logout

me too

anal is too slutty, has a 1head, has no boobs, and like you said isn't moley

you can subtract 1 out of 10 for each of those, making her only a 6

hi bbo
hi bridgebro

She kinda looks like a post op tranny.

nah I was a random account making fun of a dumb tweet he made and he blocked me

im not either of those

What did you call him?

whoever you are you replied to me twice
whatever, twitter anons are all schizos anyway

small boobs are CUTE, 1head is CUTE. being slutty doesnt make one not cute

by your own logic if you subtract for moles, mole is a 2/10 tops.... what kind of girl acts like this in public

Attached: 1510862719214.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

idk it was during OTT

that hanging tag triggers me every time

man the outsiders are in full JUST mode

hello boringposter

I subtract for not being moley, dummy. And most girls twerk at some point friend. That's standard even for non sluts now.

-4 for fucking ISIS.

she never actually did

What can they do?
They have no special powers and the 6shooters have a stranglehold on phony 11 person alliance.
Nicole and the CC winner would have to back to back to back on the HOHs to put a dent in this season.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

this is angela rummans, she was on bb20

say the nicest thing you can about her

Attached: 1538126008525.jpg (3244x2344, 1.42M)

only two of those criteria are valid, so she’s an 8. a slutty 8, but still.

she has a nice moustache

Homer Simpson lips

She has a nice tummy but that's about it.

What is wrong with Angela?

Attached: bb20 rachel 89.jpg (640x360, 24K)

i think nicole might have aspergers

shes friends with the best girl of the season

Attached: r1713.jpg (839x592, 33K)

stop guessing who people are, you’re clearly very bad at it.

i think you might

RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS

stop responding to posts that were directed at me

were you not watching feeds yesterday?

just say hi back next time so you can surprise me for once

yeah i know, kaycee won

Attached: vumuww4xngn11.png (582x380, 359K)

i got a lot of (You)'s when i posted a cap of her boobjob scar
thx angela

the rest of Yea Forums ismt getting spammed from what i see so its just this one guy who cant figure out the cooldown

I wasn’t any of the people you were talking to

RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS RETARDS

it's a guy who is too stupid to figure out he can filter threads and now he's wasting his time spamming lol

Attached: r1209.jpg (482x399, 19K)

The house is gonna feel really empty after 3 people leave at the same time.

so glad all the boring coasters are getting the boot this early

based retard mods ignoring reports

Attached: 1533847755965.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 1537793635623.jpg (1904x1064, 265K)

NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS

Strap in boys, it looks like the bomb squad is going to handle this one ourselves.

Attached: Devin sniffs his finger.jpg (887x755, 98K)

NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS NIGTARDS

Attached: howardfroyo.gif (500x372, 965K)

Finally i'm gonna get some (you)s around here

no u

feels good man

based janny

that's what you get for being mean to bbo - he lashes out
sad!

gjge mods it only took you an hour

Attached: 1556452078549.gif (450x350, 1.99M)

christies name starting to be mentioned to tommy and how she talks too much

Attached: 745.jpg (412x442, 16K)

absolutely ebin spam raid bro

BASED DEVIN

THANK YOU BASED DEVIN

I'm calling a house meeting /bb/, there's something I need to get off my chest
it was all me

Attached: coolit.png (562x616, 314K)

Attached: 1562676257562.jpg (624x346, 27K)

DEVIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: merciful devinbro.jpg (823x925, 182K)

imagine if willie beat this shit out of him

im whiter than pokohontas

Attached: 1561659184129.jpg (694x670, 60K)

dedicated wait for cooldown spamposter

Attached: 1538049928215.jpg (750x715, 427K)

kek is that steve

Attached: 1530152305374.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS!

goddamn based boomer shirt

BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS! BIG BROTHER SUCKS!

How has David been doing these past few days?

He's very close to blacking Kat.

he's a big brother social guru and he cuddled

You can't care me I have three fighters and a knife.

Attached: D5AF448B-BCBC-46F7-9C98-0A91AF81BBA6.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>Big Brother sucks
wow thanks for letting me know, I will make sure to stop watching immediately

Attached: 1561882618221.jpg (1453x809, 97K)

bidding his time only to lose to ovi

kat*

imagine spending your free time spamming BIG BROTHER threads

Attached: 1530513829227.png (521x521, 374K)

Attached: 804070FE-E46F-4176-8F32-D366E837BABA.jpg (840x937, 120K)

Attached: 1545090900541.jpg (2224x1864, 257K)

lol. i dont remember seeing this one

i got a warning for reporting the spam as illegal but they havent got rid of the spam

this is one mad janny

>general
oh boy

this isnt a general

Attached: 1541881455906.jpg (1179x1080, 158K)

this is nothing compared to the pandafag. i am a grizzled veteran at this point

>general

Attached: 1559445884094.png (726x487, 736K)

Give me a (You) if Big Brother rocks!

Based forgiving Devin

doin gods work
based

Did they purge the /got/ thread or something

this would never happen on /bug brother/

Attached: 1480660558033.jpg (1646x924, 205K)

what did we do to get the mods mad at us other than post about a tv show?

where did her eyebrows go?

Attached: 1536645087784.jpg (1904x1060, 209K)

this
at least he was funny

please continue, I'm sure whatever you're playing is garbage anyway

i was wondering why that general still existed when the show was over

ok i hope you have a nice time :)

>giving up already
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

bimbo wants to see david comeback and evict jackson lol

he's put on a few pounds
his jaw line actually looks better

Attached: 1549907293365.jpg (1900x1066, 212K)

I got you famalam.

Attached: Eddie BB1.jpg (300x400, 37K)

Yea Forums is easily the worst blue board

bimbo and jessica will be the ones to take down gr8ful

>yfw camion de leche wins $500,000

Attached: big-brother-jessica-milagros-1.jpg (800x445, 59K)

>he only lasted an hour
>waited for cooldowns
>didn't even spam porn or anything interesting

pretty pathetic desu

Attached: 1546688410413.jpg (462x882, 43K)

would somehow be a worse winner than josh

For me, it's Big Brother Canada 6 winner Paras making the costanza face

Attached: parascostanza.gif (480x270, 1.42M)

he's friends with a mod who agreed to let him do it if he didnt post porn or evade the cooldowns

how's this season doing? i've not seen anything since the premiere

Attached: piJAbTF.png (1440x2560, 1.26M)

spammer come back, quick

show is better than feeds.

OVI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

camp comeback made the houseguest make easy evictees but so far the episode is better than the feeds

Attached: A632D1B7-07E6-4B88-8B13-524FD9CFBD77.png (327x327, 184K)

im finna bouta cook some din din

david is babysitting ovi way too much

even David doesn't get along with Kemi

based kemi

this might sound weird to you but black people aren't automatically friends

he told her a couple days ago that she is too sour looking all the time and that she needs to smile more lol

could have fooled me

color me surprised, colored boy

new thread

I thought they were all related