Why are even celebrities like Chuck Norris and based Keanu using the area 51 meme...

Why are even celebrities like Chuck Norris and based Keanu using the area 51 meme? Don't they realice that if anyone dumb enough actually goes there he will die?

Attached: 20190714_131238.jpg (4128x2322, 3.85M)

>Don't they realice that if anyone dumb enough actually goes there he will die?

It's a fucking joke you retard.

People are going you're just too scared.

it's a zoomer genocide retard
everyone's in on it

who would win

It's just a meme.

>What's a screencap

You do realize they are being paid by the government to do this? This is the ultimate opportunity for the government to end this whole “Area 51” craze about aliens and super science shit. Everything noteworthy has been moved out already, so if people storm the complex and find nothing, then it will look like the government had no secrets

>interestingperson.jpg

Celebs are given a memo to talk about certain things at any given moment to distract from other things.

The event has been covered by numerous news outlets. At this point they cannot open fire on citizens. All we need now is Trump's support. Someone needs to alert him via twitter.

idiot

It's time to murder Bob Lazar in a mysterious way

They need a big ass disctraction from the whole "All our leaders and entertainers are in a big pedo ring" thingy.

>Cuck Norris

>they are being paid by the government to do this

No, people are just stupid and the American government is the most peoplist of people. They won't let anyone on the airbase and a someone will probably be arrested during a 1-day protest.

It would be funny if they let everyone on base and planted loads of funny props like an easter egg hunt but we don't live in such a fun timeline.

>storming a government facility

As someone from the middle east I assure you guys this is one can of worms you don't want open

Pimp out his wife

if there's alien tech or whatever they're probably moving it away right now so they'll find shit anyway

Isn't this event supposed to happen in September. That gives the government enough time to move anything out to area 52 or area 50 or something

a hope it's a bunch of Trump tards that go to Area 51 and commit suicide by security guaards

How so?

This.

People retarded enough to storm a highly secured facility deserve to die.

I mean I admire the idea, but there are better ways to do this.

>All our LEFT-WING leaders and entertainers are in a big pedo ring
Fixed that for you, buddy.

>At this point they cannot open fire on citizens.
They absolutely can and would if this was anything more than a joke.
Why do you think they wouldn't? There are signs everywhere around the base saying deadly force is authorized

>realizing you can't act for shit and being a living meme might be profitable too
Pretty based

They don't have enough bullets to take everyone out if they tried. Everyone knows the US military are like the Storm Troopers, they cant shoot shit. So plenty of zig zagging and ducking behind cover. Also if this many citizens showed up they would get stand down orders from the top. All they have to do is retreat to the base, lock it down, and all the dumbasses will be standing around outside unable to get through the doors.

As much as I like the meme, if people really attempted this, it would be 6,000 peeps from Arizona and around (I don't know where the area of 51 is), and a gaggle of youtubers trying to get in on the memes. I know the Facebook pages has a million likes but most of them are from the east coast, or west coast, or Europe, and won't actually budge to "le storm le 51th Area".

Admit you used to post Chuck Norris jokes back in the day like everybody did. Let the zoomers have their own new generation Chuck.

>Everyone knows the US military are like the Storm Troopers, they cant shoot shit. So plenty of zig zagging and ducking behind cover

i think you watched one too many war movie