What shows do millenials watch? Apart from The Office and Friends

What shows do millenials watch? Apart from The Office and Friends

Attached: IMG_20190714_115241.jpg (940x788, 61K)

>unicorn brap

>Rosé

This triggered me.

Big bang theory.

i've never even heard of any of that shit

rick and morty

Tried overnight oats once.Nearly vomited.

I only consume feed and seed

I got 11 points so my answers don't count.

this is just california shit though. ive never heard of a single one of those except for avodcado toast

1, Quinoa.
Can't even imagine what most of those are.

And isn't rosé just red wine?

Pink wine

Avacado Toast and Green Juice(Cilantro) are things ive done
never fell for the bone broth meme

Do our Quiz you QUIRKY Millennials.

t. Boomer outreach program

1 point for quinoa. Can't ask for more tha. That. Fuck you Millennials.

I only got a 9.

What the fuck is a Unicorn Frap?

cringe and muttpilled

>didn’t use fruit or granola
It’s pretty good actually.

I had a cronut once, it was okay. I've also had a bone broth if that means making stock from leftover chicken carcass

>tumeric latte
fucking what?

basic. 10 points.
why that's what its called. it's a fucking wine you idiot. i worked in a winery for years. it's hard labor making wine and i demand to call it what it is.

>avocado toast is millenial

We have been eating that in Mexico since sliced bread was introduced, fuck you and your white and jewish yuppies

rose is red/white. you simply leave the wine on the skins for less time than a red and perhaps ferment it less.

it's a white wine that's fermented on skins a bit. less acidic and astringent.

I got 5 points =(

i had one sip of Rose once but i doubt that counts. feels good to not live in burgerland where these memes are actually prominent

I imagine most men will score less than 5

I got 1 and only because I'm brazilian and açai is just a common fruit

Same
Shitty sugary frap made by starbucks. gives you diabetes just by looking at it.

Is Black ice-cream liquorice ice-cream, as if it is, then that is the only thing I've tasted, but I've eaten it, and like it, far before it has become a trendy thing.

This, I've been eating avocado on toast since I could chew solid food, shits great. Douchebags just added all the extra stuff on top and charge 12 dollars for it.

Also I've done overnight oats and it's a great way to bulk if you can't stand oatmeal.

More like 'how basic white bitch' are you
I doubt most hetero males have had a lot of whats in that chart even if they're millenial

i dont know what most of that shit is. sounds like a bunch of gay trendy shit from some rich area of california

2 points: green juice and pumpkin spice latte
i don't think i'm ever gonna try rolled ice cream because the first time i ever saw it was in a video where somebody kept chopping up a burger king whopper into smaller and smaller pieces on the ice cream freezing/rolling slab and mixing it into the ice cream and then at the end they made rolled whopper ice cream and it just looked like the most disgusting shit and that's what i think of any time anyone brings up rolled ice cream

la croix is zoomer garbage

Got a 4.
>quinoa
>La Croix
>rosé
>almond butter

According to Google it's made of edible charcoal

Looks like I'm cancelled. Quinoa overnight oats, and almond butter are the only things I've had. Although I eat avocado fairly consistently, just not on toast. I'll throw into omelettes and tacos.

Literally zero.

What does it have to do with tv or cinema ?
Fuck you faggot OP.

Then my score is a big, fat 0.

Until recently, I thought it was a regional thing. Kind of like how you can't get Schlitz in the northeast, or Yuengling in the west.
Turns out La Croix is just the PBR of seltzer.

Four points. I haven't even heard of half of those things and I'm a 22yo city slicker.

Only 1 point because açaí is very common in Brazil.

Attached: 97855879.png (874x772, 984K)

I've never eaten straight almond butter, but I've cooked it into stuff. Rose like the wine? Obviously I've had that - it's not a millennial thing.
Waffle sandwich, yes
Matcha ice cream, yes
that's 4. I'd like to have a cronut, but I never have.

What's so millenial about rosé and bone broth? They were around since forever.

I thought the one good thing millennials did was get really in to the health craze, they've decimated soda sales for example. However they're also closely associated with ridiculously sugary coffee shop nonsense and energy drinks.

I eat various nut butters to keep the weight on. Nut butters in general eliminated any and all ice cream cravings when I was kicking sugar.

I like the butter coffee and there's nothing you can do about it!

Attached: smhtbhfam.jpg (404x462, 91K)

yea, I don't get the boomer boner for hating on Avocado toast. It's just an easy snack you can put together yourself that's fairly healthy and filling.

0. Thanks to my based shithole that doesnt have all this shit.

because this shitty image was made by a stupid zoomer

Man i used to always be about the pumpkin spice latte until it became a basic bitch thing. I tried to reclaim it, i would set up a group with all my brethren and we would all get pumpkin spice lattes but it was all in vain. La croix aren't millenial at all, and i tried a shitty attempt at bulletproof coffee so that's it

it is one of those, "I don't like it, so I must hate it things.". Personally I just don't like the taste of avocado, but it's nothing out of my pocket if someone else does.

I got 5
Avocado Toast is legit good, specially with bacon

Tried a rainbow bagel. There are way better unique bagels

There really needs to be a genuine shift in what people consider millennial. People who grew up on the early days of the internet are not millennial.

I bought a la croix at Walgreens once. Guess I'm canceled

1, I use bone broth in cooking and often make soup on the bone.

Good thing I'm not an american sissie

Attached: 1523739173476.png (322x392, 284K)

isn't bone broth just broth?

The only thing I recognized is la Croix thanks to Remy

>Poke
Is that pork in ebonics?

Attached: 1450556449654.jpg (640x519, 29K)

why is Rosé on there?

Attached: pepe-the-frog.jpg (1020x574, 48K)

This should be millennials in california

Do Americans really not drink rosé? Why?
Also every good broth is made from bones.

The problem is that the Baby Boomers had a clear-cut beginning, the end of WW2/1946. So now every generation is categorized by years, instead of shared cultural experiences. Some people classify me as a Millennial, even though I have more in common with Gen Z in terms of what I relate to culturally.

I'm pretty sure they do. I've had some good Napa rosé from Burgess before.

What the fuck is any of this?

Attached: 1560439517112.png (1280x720, 237K)

Got 5.
Avocado Toast is whatever.
La Croix is whatever.
Overnight Oats wasn't bad with peanut butter.
Impossible Burger is whatever, still would rather just have a real one.
Boba (Tea) was pretty good, from what I remember.
I'm a zoomer and a lot of this shit seems pretty boring or unnecessary.