Is there any movie that accurately represents female loneliness?

Is there any movie that accurately represents female loneliness?

Attached: 1545166256194.jpg (606x701, 89K)

she's looking for a real man, not a "nice guy" with a retracted jaw.

Why is this okay, but I get shit for rejecting fat chicks?

She doesn't deserve a real man with a nice jawline.

The people behind the door at polacks and r9kcels, have a little empathy. Who the fuck want to fuck these faggots.

Mary & Max

Idiocracy

And I'm looking for a real woman, not goblin who looks like a 45-year-old man without makeup.

You

Real are dating high school seniors

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

Lost in Translation

You do realize it is a woman’s biological imperative to continue the species via selecting an ideal partner. If cavewoman jane had slept with one eyed manlet cavebeta then our ancestors would have all been eaten by sabertooth tigers

who gives you shit for rejecting fat chicks? other than fat chicks. You can reject who you want.

Except they don't select a partner to mate with. They fuck around until they're well past their prime and then look for the love of their life and end up settling for someone they would have rejected without a second thought 10 years ago and have at most 2 kids before their ovaries dry up.

Blame birth control, women trying to outsmart their own emotions is ironically the problem

Theres no such thing as "female loneliness" a girl can get a thousand dicks ready and willing by a snap of a finger.

>who gives you shit for rejecting fat chicks?
I got a job last year that had almost all cute and thin girls as co-workers. Then there was this one girl who was 200+ pounds and she was the only girl on our crew that didn't have a booyfriend. So I was single when I got hired and I was interested in one of the cute and thin girls, but when my co-workers found out I was single, they started pushing hard for me to ask out the fat girl, because the fat girl was apparently really good friends to everyone at this job, she had a "great personailty" and that is all that should matter to me,they told me, and they are wanted to see her happy.

So finally I made it clear I was not going to ask this fat chick out, and everyone at work turned on me and gave the the cold shoulder. No one talked to me on break, they started acting condescending to me when they did talk to me, like "who the fuck are you to have such high standards and make her cry from rejection??? She is amazing and you don't see that because she is not thin."

I quit that job, they literally treated me like shit because I wouldnt go out with the fat girl.

Maybe they only hired you at all to prostitute you out to the fat girl lol

What kind of fucking poverty job do you work where you consider having relationships with your co workers? I can’t think of anything stupider than mixing work and dating

maybe you should look for a job that isn't mcdonald's lol

Attached: 8302EA01-3F4B-4CF6-ADEC-402209ACF534.jpg (206x245, 6K)

"She's not my type" is the only word you should've said in such a situation, its not the fact that you're not interested in her that made everyone turn on you but the manner in which you expressed it. you don't have to justify your preferences, but nobody likes rude people.

There's no way that's the real reason they won't talk to you, in fact, my guess it's for entirely different reasons than that.

Why did they make fun off Scott Pilgrim for dating a highschool girl?

Attached: 2009_11_09mainhouse.jpg (640x352, 41K)

Kumiko the Treasure Hunter

Also there are women other than 20 year old thots on Tinder. Women can feel lonely especially when they are past their prime. Female suicide rates are going up these days (as well as Male)

Men pursue women, so men can't be lonely. They can only be alone by choice

It's pretty obvious you're a loser. So she's not out of your league at all.

Attached: pAZakUv.jpg (640x590, 71K)

They were SEETHING that their beta fall-back plan was doing things for himself

>Also there are women other than 20 year old thots on Tinder. Women can feel lonely especially when they are past their prime.

How did you type this with a straight face?
The 20 year old tinder thots are the only ones that are worth pursuing because after that period of their life they are rode hard and put away wet and the only thing they've developed in that time period is a host of unresolved trauma from her degenerate lifestyle and emotional instability

Which is why the post-prime women are alone. They deserve to be.

How do you make it all the way through high school without getting laid at least a few times?

You're literally surrounded by dozens of horny teenage girls.

you made the right choice though, in the end it's up to you not others

I met my fiance on tinder. She's 24, has a master's degree and works in that field, tall and thin with Ds, doesn't use social media, doesn't go out clubbing, owns her own place, has only slept with 2 men and 1 woman

>has only slept with 2 men and 1 woman
That's what she told you.

>24
>only slept with 2 men and 1 woman
lol

She could have lied, but I doubt it. She was a double 4.0 student in undergrad and had no time for shenanigans.