Scarlett Johansson on Politically Correct Casting

>"Scarlett Johansson has responded to critics who objected to her playing a transgender man in the film “Rub & Tug,” saying, “You know, as an actor I should be allowed to play any person, or any tree, or any animal because that is my job and the requirements of my job.”"

>"“I feel like it’s a trend in my business and it needs to happen for various social reasons, yet there are times it does get uncomfortable when it affects the art because I feel art should be free of restrictions,” she said. “I think society would be more connected if we just allowed others to have their own feelings and not expect everyone to feel the way we do.”

She is right. Its time we became more tolerant.

thewrap.com/scarlett-johansson-on-pc-casting-i-should-be-allowed-to-play-any-person-or-any-tree-or-any-animal/amp/

Attached: ab.png (797x672, 486K)

She'll backtrack and apologize once her jewish agent tells her to.

She is Jewish. The Jews want to normalize this behavior by getting attractive actors to portray these freaks rather than the basket cases and dykes that they actually represent

based

No. Jews should only be allowed to play Jewish characters. Jews are way over represented in Hollywood, and it needs to stop for the sake of diversity.

of course a white woman thinks she should get everything

>Your acting style is not fit for that role
>WHAT ARE YOU CENSORING ME I CAN'T PLAY WHATEVER ROLE I DECIDE TO PLAY FUCK YOU DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM

meanwhile on the 4channels
>wow based guys she based ho ho holy basssserfnhiprszogdzsuj.

Literally no one here is saying this

wow based guys she based ho ho holy basssserfnhiprszogdzsuj.

imagine a thread where no ones had sex

cope

wow based guys she based ho ho holy basssserfnhiprszogdzsuj.

Huh? If I remember the situation right, Scarlett Johansson was in a movie based on an anime. Even though the character she portrayed was physically a robot, people objected because they thought the character should be physically Japanese and portrayed by a Japanese person. Then Scarlett wanted to make and star in a movie where about a tranny, and again, people objected, stating she shouldn't because she's not a tranny. In neither case were her "acting style" the problem: it was her race and gender specifically (hypocritically, the same people have no problem with a black woman playing Bond). "The 4channels" laughed at the situation, because it was a progressive woman getting crushed by the progressive politics she promoted.

>I was for all the inclusive nonsense when it didn't affected me, but now when people are screeching at me, I'm against it
I hope she gets murdered by a tranny

do they want her to come right out and tell them "look guys, the jews say they need attractive women to be the public image of trannies cos there's too many Lynchian threads on /sneed/ (formerly Yea Forums)"

It's politically correct if a non-white actor plays a white character, but it's politically INCORRECT if a white actor, like Scarlett Johansson, play a non-white character.

Cry more incel

>t. incel who faps to traps

Have s e x

She was already cast when literal trannies started raging.

>every thinks it's amazing when black actors play characters that are historically a different race
>Scarlett plays asian character and everyone kicks off about how wrong it is
FUCKING CHOOSE

Ashkenazi are white anyway, and who is a better actor than Jake Gyllenhaal? As Johansson said art should not be restricted by the “politically correct” mob.

ResetEra caught wind of this so I expect she'll be jobless by the end of the week.

Check your privilege whitey. There's enough white people in cinema.

>whitewashing
>they are all kikes
Really big think

>rub and tug

Attached: 1303058587658.gif (273x154, 637K)

this post is anti-Semitic and needs to be removed from 4channel for its overt racism.
Jewish people(s) were historically victimized defacto by Japanese, as they were allied with the monster Hitler during WW2 who considered them “honorary Aryans”.
Jews were not part of this, and considered LESS “white” than the Japanese. The Japanese should be paying reparations to those who struggle with generational PTSD because of what their German allies did.

Really, complaining about Scarlet’s role as a “Asian” is about as racist as you can be. She isn’t simply checking Japanese privilege from a history of oppression at xer’s hands.

nah fuck off, next they'll have some nigger as abraham lincoln or george washington