YAAAAAASS QUEEEN!!!!!!!

Attached: 1563103853143.png (1549x1333, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuL2SZmLrR0
instagram.com/haneshadelva/
theguardian.com/film/2018/oct/05/there-will-never-be-a-female-james-bond-confirms-executive-producer
harpersbazaar.com/uk/culture/culture-news/a27280651/james-bond-producer-wont-ever-be-female-007/
metro.co.uk/2019/04/26/james-bond-producer-barbara-broccoli-shuts-gimmicky-hopes-female-bond-9322031/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seethe into extinction ytoid

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Attached: 1537350580153.png (323x570, 214K)

I literally hope you die soon.

>Not even an attractive black kween
>looks like a tranny

Attached: Lashana-Lynch-In-Jovani-Captain-Marvel-LA-Premiere.jpg (750x578, 150K)

lol is this a joke

bond's flicks are for boomers anyway so no one cares

They don't even bother trying to pick attractive ones anymore. Any old nigger'll do.

whyte boi btfo
resetera wins again

couldn't they upoad a picture without dusty nose content?

Attached: richietichhc.jpg (651x793, 69K)

>britcucks embarrassing themselves over and over again
Feels good to have left that shitty island centuries ago.

Suddenly Idris Elba seems like not a bad choice compared to this shit. Fuck you Yea Forums

What? This can't be real.

Box office bomb incoming.

AGENT JANIQUA BABOOND

Yeah whats going on here. This has to be a ruse.

You fags realize they're doing this specifically because angry nerds are the most powerful advertising force on the planet, right?

>I'd like a martini, diet if you could please

I have a question. This IS a phase, right? When will everything burn to ashes so that normalcy comes back?

Seething ahaha

Imagine being this much of a retarded mutt. America invented blackwashing and you push it harder than any other country.

why can't they make 70's blaxploitation spy film instead?

But these movies always fucking bomb don't they?

>mfw I successfully troll a bunch of incels and they all lose their shit

Attached: IMG_20190714_131453.jpg (517x720, 76K)

James Bond films aren't that popular anymore anyway. I have a hard time believing that they will be able to sell this to someone.

Attached: 1560886169934.jpg (960x960, 63K)

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cuL2SZmLrR0
Didn't even take 50 years

What do you even call that haircut? Looks like the jew guy from Gremlins.

Attached: 45347345.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Testing to see if I'm banned after the boob thread

Some do. Most don't.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (827x498, 70K)

wh*te "people" have 50 years left tops and then justice will be done upon them

"It's a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he's been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman.

"Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don't work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed. Well, certainly not at the beginning."

But that's not all - the insider also told the publication that the term 'Bond girl' is now strictly forbidden.

They added: "We were all told that from now on they are to be addressed as 'Bond women'."

>QYEN SLAY MY ASS WITH YOUT THICK COCK

I can't fucking wait bros

cope

>this lowiq britboi thinks everyone is american
try again, faggot.

Fine, but I'm expecting a Larry Croft: Tomb Raider and and all male Charlie's Angels before 2022.

They have to balance it out a bit.

Dr. Shieet!
From Africa with AIDS
Goldnigger
Ghettoballs
You Only Chimp Twice
On Her Majesty's Secret Welfare
Felons are Forever
Abort And Let Die
The Man With The Stolen Gun
The Spy Who Raped Me
Coonraker
For Muh Dick Only
Negropussy
Never Say Nigger Again
A View to A Crime
License To Steal
Browneye
The Negro Never Dies
The Reparation Is Not Enough
Chimp Another Day
Ghetto Royale
Quantum of Welfare

>camp all male homo Charlie's Angels

You know it is gonna happen.

This. It cuts both ways and SJWs don't realize that.
>too many male CEOs!
>the amount of male coal miners is just fine

Your mistake was thinking this was about balance and equality and not just waging war with the current holders of social power.

It isn't, kind of;

>"However, traditionalists can relax: she's not the new Bond, but a new character who takes over his secret agent number after he leaves MI6. The story begins with Bond retired in Jamaica. But spymaster M – played by Ralph Fiennes – calls him back in desperation to tackle a new global crisis. A movie insider said: 'There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says 'Come in 007', and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman"

It's the usual right on shocking marketing wank.

>From Africa with AIDS
>The Spy Who Raped Me
>The Reparation is Not Enough
Top kek

Good. I hope they start poopwashing historical figures too, can't wait for kino like Aperaham Lincoln.

This can't be real. Not that I care, but it's just too unbelievable.

Ah ok, so she doesn’t even replace him. He replaces her. Based Sony, based Brocolli, based Fukunaga.

>A View to A Crime
Fucking kek

>current holders of social power
Women already hold all the social power you dumb tranny. They're using that power to dominate men now.

This could unironically be a good thing.
Think about it, the sooner our favorite franchises are ruined beyond repair and fucking die, the sooner Hollywood will be forced to focus on new ideas. It might take another 20 years, but we might just get there.

They already do black Nefertiti Tutankhamon and Cleopatra

They were barely blacker than the average Azeri

>soul glow “hair”
>nigger
>most likely a tranny
>nigger
Day of rope, when

Attached: 0BE7CC44-A018-4CFA-9018-C3F8F9768A5B.jpg (460x460, 29K)

I could've sworn this just happened a few days ago.

Attached: 1563007547192.png (783x619, 148K)

Men mine and women burn.

women always held social power. Courts nearly always side in their favor against men, cops do as well, even family members turn their backs on a man because of something a woman says. This is just picking an easy target.

It isn't. They are forcing a dialectic to create controversy to aide marketing after the last bond filmed failed to reach their expectations. Bond retires and gets brought back in, so naturally his code is passed to someone else by the time he is reactivated. They announce this as THERE IS A NEW BOND, so people can either go yas queen or make 15 to 20 minute long youtube rants about it, which will then get picked up and dunked on by progressive news sites and thus forcing the issue in to the limelight again.

>White fragility is fak...

Attached: whitefragility.jpg (1088x8562, 2.52M)

How long did it take you to do this?

Attached: image.png (112x112, 22K)

>dude we made another character into a nigger lmao

Attached: 1548423238611.jpg (904x832, 162K)

Worked wonders for Ghostbusters desu.

This guy knows. Shut it down.

black people be taking over ya feel me son?

hehehe

>I bet she turns into a white girl when in human form
Supremely underrated. Based jap.

>and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman
>beautiful

have they seen the actress cast?

Ever heard of the tale of the frog and the scorpion?

>Dr. Shieet!

Attached: 1547446075654.png (478x333, 98K)

>banana, shaken not peeled

Idiot lying tranny

as i said, 'marketing wank'

>Watermelon. Sliced, not whole.

Attached: 1538253722507.png (1000x916, 20K)

why are black women so fragile about their own 'beauty'? They seem to need an entire entertainment industry and the media industry to constantly reassure them they are beautiful, in every way, always and forever.

HOLY FUCKING KEK

Man who gives a fuck just don't watch it. Its not like these movies are good anyway.

Imagine a world where we can have an actual all cis white male Charlie's Angels. Just have homoerotic undertones played for laughs, without actually being gay. At most, add one black guy to cater the urban market.

They'll probably make Charlie a woman though...

Its like they went out of the way to outdo the Ariel selection by going even uglier

It was never sbout equality

who is this movie going to be for

Oh user...

Attached: image.jpg (350x350, 24K)

It's all just gaslighting. If you can get people to accept the rediculous as fact you have complete control over them.

stole it from a leafpost on /pol/

Why is it that feminists, liberals and all of them complain about sexual objectivism, but it's like obligatory that when a star gets her picture taken she does the over the shoulder look and displays her ass for the camera?

Typical anti american drivel. You and your country are a mistake.

DANIEL CRAIG IS STILL JAMES BOND IN THE FILM YOU SPEGTARDS

>License to Steal

Attached: 1562882287931.png (602x409, 306K)

But James Bond isn't 007 in it

if you lived in britain you'd go to jail for posting this

Attached: 1485409754238.gif (414x472, 2.11M)

Lol who cares. This is just funny.

He'll be a bit part. Die in hell apologist.

Real talk.

Is she going to be a lesbian, or will we have Bond guys now?

Attached: image.jpg (332x500, 35K)

Attached: soy-boy-gif-6.gif (380x400, 197K)

>They don't even bother trying to pick attractive ones anymore. Any old nigger'll do.
The patriarchy doesn't get to judge beauty anymore.

neither because bond is still a white man :^)

Who knows. If she's straight, isn't she supposed to be someone who's irresistible to the opposite sex? Because...

LMAO

He's main starring role.

theyre both pretty gross.

I hope you're joking.

Anyways, doesn't this new Bond create more problems? I thought black people are already upset when black females are paired up with white people?

Attached: image.jpg (299x335, 25K)

True, but I love shitposting and drama. Do you think people here actually watch films?

Attached: fuckniggers.webm (960x540, 700K)

Some of us will be fucking dead by then.
This is not the most optimal timeline. Why did the nazis have to lose frans?

I don't, you will die hanging from a rope in your 30's tho

Bomb of the fucking century. The people behind this really don't know their audience at all

goddamn squint eyed gooks, someone needs to send Greg Lanksy over to japan asap

ive only ever seen a couple james bond films. its not a franchise i care about but i wish it was still fashionable to hire attractive actresses.

I legit thought this was a joke. Companies are now willingly sacrificing profits to push diversity.

Bond. Chaim's Bond

read the article mate you might feel like a retard ;^)

Imdb says her character is called Nomi. So what will the next movie be called?
It need a title that's related to JB to make cash.

007?
Nomi : A James Bond Story?

>Sacrificing
It's as if at certain levels of society, like Jeffrey Epstein's, traditional money doesn't really matter. They use a different currency.

James Bond is a wypipo franchise. This shit's going to bomb 100% and they'll drop her after one movie

Reminder that Captain Marvel bombed and Disney bought out entire theaters to make it look like it didn't.

You know, even a broken clock is right twice.
Fuck it. Honk Honk

'0.07'

Lean, with skittles not starburst.

Holy shit why?
Why do they have to kill everything that is good?
WHHHYYYYY

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

lots of seething and coping in this thread

shes the new 007 but not the lead of the movie, apparently.

>Chimp Another Day
my siiides

Attached: polar-bear-hambre.jpg (775x518, 77K)

I fucking called it a while back lmao.

Attached: img_6087.jpg (540x568, 66K)

It's just going to be hilarious when it bombs.

This thing is a woman? WTF, doesnt even looks like my same species...

Attached: confused grill.png (314x278, 129K)

>implying nerds care about 007 in 2019

Overrated post

That literally looks like a black man with makeup and fake tits.

Attached: 235739625372.jpg (1000x667, 106K)

Attached: risitas.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>shes the new 007 but not the lead of the movie, apparently.
They'll probably have separate adventures. Like in The Las Jedi. The lead didn't necessarily have the most screentime.

Holy fuck

Attached: BubbRubb.jpg (382x252, 11K)

Well a white bond would stand out too much in England today so makes sense

lol it'll be so fun it's tooooootally gonna bomb haha i'm not crying i'm laughing haha

It's a conspiracy.jpg

this movie will just make even more people racist
just another step towards more hate.

THEY FUCKING DO NOW!

this desu
James Bond sorta lost his identity and the styles of old aren't really marketable anymore.
James Bond was a product of his times, now that the cold war anxieties are gone, it's hard to make this type of agent work.

Exactly what i was thinking

I'd watch these blaxploitation flicks

boogers

then just retire the franchise for God's sake. If they had the gall to remake him with a baboon then it is still popular enough to warrant a movie.

just like black panther what are they thinking??

>black, beautiful and a woman
I wish

Attached: 1550391074428.webm (640x640, 540K)

black panther was an original franchise where the main char is black
james bond is a white male

Attached: 1409862039788.jpg (500x500, 13K)

Based and accelerationist pilled

>sony loses the rights
>immediately hire black woman
Every time. Reminder sony are the good guys and you redditors need to stop listening to reddit letter media

>bongs
>white

War is coming after the 2020 election because neither side will accept the result

WTF Idris Elbabros
THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE.

I'm really enjoying watch the film industry continually shoot themselves in the foot.

Attached: smug1.jpg (196x226, 12K)

DAS RITE

You don't know this can't turn a profit. How well have the last few Bond movies actually done? And you know, it's less about """pushing diversity""" and more about the latest set of out of touch Hollywood suits not actually having any idea what constitutes new, exciting, or relevant. Or at least you would if your brain wasn't rotted through with /pol/ brand red pills.

Based nips.

Who is that??

This movie is going to bomb worse than hiroshima and nagasaki combined lmao

>HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE.
No.

Attached: Cavill_Bond_Mi6.webm (1280x675, 3M)

>The Reparation Is Not Enough

Attached: 1548643095233.png (420x420, 401K)

most do.

based as fuck

The future will be nothing but children's cartoons and marvel movies (basicallu childrens cartoons)

this woman I think
instagram.com/haneshadelva/

Attached: mfwkek.png (1272x1152, 89K)

>the name's bond.... lashana bond.
>Stolen, not stirred

>Ever heard of the tale of the frog and the scorpion?

Attached: 425A333A-8A16-45D2-B1E4-CE9777687851.jpg (512x800, 41K)

That's a nigger

>the spy who raped me

Attached: 1563011787050.gif (600x598, 3.36M)

>From Africa with AIDS

Attached: 1535057673510.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Dilate

>Why do black people exist? They shouldn't exist! Why non white are around me? Day of the rope!!

Attached: TmpFile.jpg (600x630, 22K)

>0.07: The Wage Gap Conspiracy

>i bet she turns into a white girl when in human form

Attached: 1543205187339.jpg (218x265, 22K)

Well no, Americans aren’t having their state broadcaster claim the founding fathers were black

Too bad their movies still fail

underrated

Attached: 1561871758576.gif (245x230, 871K)

last bong movie was utter trash 2bqh

China can't grow larger quick enough.

I don't get it? so it's going to be a completely different character?

I never even thought of bond as different people just using the same code name of "James Bond 007"

always just thought of it as some sort of never ending ageless timeline or something like how in Simpsons and other long running cartoons they never age. where obviously they can't use the same actor cos irl age so they give them a chance to do their own interpretations of the same dude.

like if the franchise was animated I would imagine that all the movies would have him drawn as the same guy.

Attached: no.png (477x357, 193K)

>first the little black mermaid and now this

I guess im done with movies going forward.

Attached: 1558253678049.png (642x700, 143K)

I'm alright with it. Bond is a bit like Star Trek in that, even though clumsily handled sometimes, it's always been somewhat progressive in its castings. We've had just about every gender and colour of Bond girl/villain/henchman/allied agent over the years. It remains to be seen whether they will try and make her an interesting agent in her own right or just pull some 'anything you can do I can do better' shit.

I wonder if in, let's say a decade, it will be problematic trying to make 007 a dude again. I can almost see the articles "Rumors about a male being casted for the next 007 movie. How to disrespect a classic female icon."

>Snubs Idris Elba who will now spends the rest of his life with his new Hillary-Complex complaining that #Itwashisturn

Based black lady

Attached: 1554972287274.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Wait this isn't a joke....oh ..no..

More

>we Bond now n shieetttt
Did you not see the way Black Panther was marketed? All the nigs celebrating this massive cultural and historic moment for them because there was never a movie about black people before Marvel studios put them on the big screen.
Poo poo people in general will go and see whatever is in the cinema once it gets the appropriate level of marketing. They have no discerning tastes. They are simply mindless consumers.

>bond is sexually attracted to juwanna man
Doubt

>Blackpussy

please let it be real

it's so fucking stupid to kill the franchise like this but it would be hilarious as well

>she was the real 007 since the beginning of the franchise and James Bond was a fake persona

japs know whats up

The 007 franchise is a guaranteed, Hollywood gold moneymaker!

Attached: 1303-and-itsgone.jpg (960x540, 79K)

maybe she is going to be main in the next movie

>imagine paying to see this
>imagine wasting hd space to download this

Read the article, it's b8 to get people to chimp out. She just took over the role of 007 while Bond is in retirement at the start of the next film.

the great cultured Nippon strikes again

I loved posting this picture whenever they claimed Blank Panther was the first black superhero movie. It shut them up pretty quickly.

Attached: blade.jpg (371x500, 33K)

>when will it end?

Attached: file.png (518x622, 218K)

Shes a new side character, she's not taking the lead in the franchise or anything. My money is on her getting killed or turning heel, leaving the number open for Bond to return to active service at the end of the movie.

Some motherfuckers always trying to ice skate uphill.

>From Africa with AIDS
>On Her Majesty's Secret Welfare
>Abort And Let Die
>For Muh Dick Only
>License To Steal
>The Reparation Is Not Enough
>Chimp Another Day

Attached: 1523842764479.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Pointless and superficial. No POC cares about a black 007, it's about a black (male) James Bond. No one will see this. Typical quality work from Sony on display here.

Only the dead may know peace from this evil.

Why does she need a license to kill when blacks would murder regardless?

Jamalohseven

But /tvpol/ is just gonna bitch anyway.

Attached: giphy.gif (293x353, 1.79M)

youve got to be fucking shitting me, cinema is officially done, bravo jews

Attached: black-pilled-pepe.jpg (590x518, 72K)

Actually now. Brits are the biggest cucks because we push blacks even though they barely exist in our country. Fuck the wh*tes and their level of guilt that makes them push a race that has never been part of British culture

This. None of these movies do well.

All their doing is shooting themselves in the foot. Only a select few SJW groups and critics will ever praise it. The rest of people have absolutely no interest of watching some black woman bond

Not really. She would be the new face of the bond movies. According to the article, daniel craig as James Bond is leaving his role as a 007 agent and then here comes that UGLEH nigress to replace him as the next 007(she doesnt take the Bond name, just the 007 title) agent. Daniel supposedly will try flirt with her but she is too strong and independent woman too fall into his love traps. Daniel as the alpha male that he was in the whole series, gets cucked but intrigued with that attitude and he becomes her personal lap dog. Fuck this shit

>Strong black kween replacing doddering old whiteoid like in reality
pottery

>talking with normie co workers
>one is black and one is Mexican
>both have kids
>ask what they think of the nu little mermaid
>they both get disgusted looks on their face
>black woman says "Ariel is white shes a white girl making her black doesnt make any sense"
>mexican dude agrees and says hes just gonna show his kids the original and tell them thelive action one isn't real

This was two days ago. Believe it or not even normies arent buying into this everything needs to be black or a woman world.

i bet in the movie james bond is now incompetent and need the black lady to save him every five minutes because feminism.

Ahaha they sure triggered the havesexcels. At least a bazillion threads about that shit.

>Google this
>It's real
Holy shit. They could have at least picked an attractive woman.

You Only Steal Twice
Reparations Are Forever
Coonraker
The Spy Who Raped Me
No Licence to Kill

So technically Bond is being replaced by another man.

so they basically turn it into a spinoff?

Attached: 1542939931072.jpg (477x512, 150K)

ITT: People who didn't read the article

She is tasked with bringing Daniel Craig back you fucking retarded snowflakes

Attached: 786.jpg (640x480, 33K)

There's no fucking way it's real

>in b4 "BUT user A GAZILLION DOLLAR MONOLITHIC MOVIE COMPANY WOULDNT SPEND MILLIONS BUYING THEIR OWN TICKETS!! THATS ABSURD!"

Attached: 1552761002005.png (1388x1442, 881K)

>Quantum of Welfare

Attached: 1562405865648.jpg (342x342, 29K)

>People seething about black man Idris Elba potentially becoming the new bond
>Cast a black woman instead
Literally no fucks given by Hollywood, mass Yea Forums suicide incoming

Attached: download.jpg (239x211, 17K)

I am tired of the uk

can the muslims just finish it off already

I dont really know but this whole thing is taking a "dark" turn of events. Why cant these hollywod faggots create new movies for their black protagonists and lazily blackface every iconic white character? I hope they get a extra spiky cactus up in their "progressive" asses

>you only chimp twice

Attached: 1534895396135.jpg (631x434, 36K)

He doesn't want anything to do with this mess does he? Can't blame really.

>she's not taking the lead in the franchise or anything
of course not

just put her in a mask and you cant even tell the difference.

Attached: 1563105953728.png (668x514, 840K)

>I bet she turns into a white girl when in human form

Attached: 1503028601059.jpg (225x225, 11K)

"Um Bondo from Congo, you need to break in, I mean, infiltrate the building and steal, I mean, obtain those documents."

Why is he so hot
If I could swap bodies with one person in the world it would be Henry Cavill

Worked for MIB.

purple drank. stirred, not shaken.

>gyojin
damn, that nigga was brutal

People chimping out over a clickbait campaign is great

shes not even attractive either, would unironically rather fuck Idris over her

true

this site is filled with snowflakes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS HIS TURN

>Dr. Shieet!
>From Africa with AIDS
>License To Steal
>The Spy Who Raped Me
LMAO!

Attached: 1558881244512.jpg (247x248, 9K)

I was thinking to myself the other day about this exact this happening and then i though "pfft, that would never happen, it would kill the franchise"

i want off this ride guys

Attached: 20190617_205620.jpg (992x937, 592K)

He isn't joking that's the fucked up part

What a smart and perceptive poster.

Attached: 1523990459146.png (645x729, 97K)

didn't they already make money penny black? will m be black too?

>mfw I rape a liberal woman and she screams and cries the whole time

>Never Say Nigger Again
lost right there

他媽的,好難看的黑人!

Attached: 0E0876DB-7728-44BD-8784-45F059A4CE58.jpg (474x296, 29K)

Cool lets go back to red dit and leave this place forever.

First Doctor Who, now James Bond. Fuck off British, stooping this low to fucking California..

>there are anons who still don't understand the principle of yellow journalism and, more generally, British journalism.

Guys, stop spread this shit. Why do you? who needs to know about this shit? It's not even real.

I come here to talk about cinema, not be exposed to your mental illness. Stop posting about what you hate, morons. You are how diseases spread. Stop contaminating others.

What you said is literally the same fucking thing.

reddit doesn't read the articles either

no one reads the articles anymore they just see a headline and role with it.

Attached: 1345229607244.jpg (561x581, 123K)

Yes it was the girl that was in 28 days later.

Global warming will end all phases

That's the point user. They wanna get the LGBT to rally behind this so they picked an androgynous woman that could appeal to men and women. Of course this is gonna flop hard as fuck.

LYNCHED

James Bond isn't even a 'nerd' thing really. Boomers and most everyday people will just think this is a retarded idea in-and-of-itself.

Fake and gay.

Wasn't this proven to be true though? It's like that recent "Unplanned" movie that churches are buying up all the tickets and giving them out at church to make it look like more people are seeing it.

Woop WOOP

>all male Charlie's Angels
Just wait until holywood realizes the power of the fujodollar

generally don't get into muh tranny stuff but good god this is terrible

>i bet she turns in a white girl when in human form

Attached: 20190710_142604.jpg (881x795, 281K)

twitters already going nuts over this with a good amount of women say this will be shit

>fujo
First time I'm seeing this term. Redlist me on this one user.

This hasn't been posted by a real news organization yet. It's just tabloids sourcing back to the same original tabloid.

Where does it say that you turbo retard? James Bond has retired from his spy job and living the life in Jamaica, and that niggress is filling his 007 shoes(but doesnt say if this is permanent or temporary replacement of the male actor, I guess they will be testing the waters with that movie)

"There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says 'Come in 007', and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman."

"It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman."
I bet the leftie feminazi that is responsible for the script must have orgasmed buckets imagining this scene into her head and how hard it would hit the "patriarchy"

Attached: pass.jpg (966x881, 139K)

Does anybody actually watch Bond films anymore?

TUTURURURRURURU
TUTURURURURURURU

TURURURURURUR
*honk*

Attached: image.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Did you guys even read the article? Her role in the movie will be a glorified cameo because the plot is, at the beginning of the movie, Bond is retired, and this niggress took the 007 title before James Bond inevitably comes back. Please don't be the embarassing raging incels that the liberals wants us to be.

wtf I'm a woman and I only watch James Bond for the hot lead and the cool cars.

Japanese chicks who like to see cuteboys being cute together
i.e. the entire population of /cm/ and /y/

At this point I'll take anyone over Craig. For nearly 15 years we've been getting diet Born Identity "no no no no don't do that James" shite. All I want is a campy Bond, if Lynch isn't campy though, fuck that shite

this is like the other extreme of not wanting to have women that are too beautiful lest they make it too difficult to self-insert
all the angle lighting and makeup tricks in the world won't make this one even passable

The “woman” part is debatable as well.

so question, do we get James Bond girls or boy now?

Jamima, Jamima Bond

Jesus christ, this better be a bad joke

Attached: 1506018332611.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>the spy retired at the end of Spectre and as Bond 25 opens he will be living a life of luxury in Jamaica.
>However soon we will return to MI6 in London and the insider reveals that ‘there is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says “come in 007”, and in walks Lashana
>With Bond in retirement, it makes sense for the agency to pass on his codename to another agent

This just sounds like a little self-contained bit for the beginning of the movie - Bond returns from retirement and finds that someone else has his codename. She's not going to be the next protagonist of Bond movies like people are implying.

The person who literally runs the franchise has repeatedly said there will never be a female Bond. You're shitting yourself over blatant clickbait.
>A female James Bond? Never, confirms executive producer
theguardian.com/film/2018/oct/05/there-will-never-be-a-female-james-bond-confirms-executive-producer
>Barbara Broccoli on why there won't ever be a female 007
harpersbazaar.com/uk/culture/culture-news/a27280651/james-bond-producer-wont-ever-be-female-007/
>James Bond producer Barbara Broccoli shuts down ‘gimmicky’ hopes for female Bond
metro.co.uk/2019/04/26/james-bond-producer-barbara-broccoli-shuts-gimmicky-hopes-female-bond-9322031/

Who cares? MI surpassed 007 back in 2011 with Ghost Protocol.

Attached: 1497484296153.png (353x282, 87K)

Because woman do what they're told by whoever they choose to submit to. They are slaves to their own mentality

Attached: 1526143283297.png (760x864, 866K)

Thought it was Eddie Murphy in a dress

>quantum of welfare

Attached: 1557662460586.png (662x478, 22K)

>She's like suffering from down syndrome
>a monstrous fish like humanoid
Is Japan, dare I say it, based?

Attached: 1513759039386.png (332x394, 143K)

>Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don’t work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed,” a source told the Mail.

Attached: 1551849559715.gif (260x146, 1000K)

get married

It's quintessentially British!

based

>feminazi

Attached: 1523955303965.png (623x450, 36K)

This is honestly hilarious

Produced by Albert Watermelon

How the hell are they going to get the chinks to vuy this shit?

Hasn't the whole "James Bond is just a codename" been confirmed multiple times already? Of course she's not the same character.

Honestly give me Edris Elba at this point, at least they works.

Haha wow fine Craig cuckong version of bond

I don't believe you

>How to kill your franchise in one movie

Attached: laughing metal man.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Skyfall confirmed that Bond is his real name. Also the pre Craig films have moments that suggest the actors are all playing the same character like references to Tracy Bond in For Your Eyes Only and License to Kill.

So this is the same one that played Maria Rambeau in Captain Marvel

fuck my sides

Attached: lynch.jpg (318x159, 9K)

I would hope not, since it's a fucking retarded idea and detracts enormously from the character whilst adding nothing.

Isn't Hollywood and Sony Pictures in decline? Are woke points more important than sales?

Why no her? WHY?

Attached: skyfall-naomie-harris.jpg (510x340, 155K)

kek
this shit is gonna bomb real hard

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1562945123266.png (349x491, 203K)

Her nostrils so big, her boogers are visible

Attached: sjw kek.jpg (640x585, 73K)

because Captain Marvel made a billion. It must be because of the actors

Attached: Maria_Rambeau_Textless_Poster.jpg (761x1080, 353K)

>Coonraker

underated

>Bond himself will still be played by Daniel Craig — and will still adhere to his old-fashioned macho characteristics, an insider told the UK paper.

>‘Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don’t work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed,” a source told the Mail.

>Movie takes place in Jamaica

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 8K)

From what I'm hearing Bond is retired so she took the 007 codename, some shit happens now she's tasked with bringing Bond out of retirement, she serves nothing but introduction for Craig's character

Wait, so she's the new Bond but Craig still plays Bond in the next movie? Is she gonna body snatch him or are they gonna pretend she's a clone or his daughter from a one night stand he had with a basketball american?

Attached: v-35-512.png (512x512, 27K)

she's the new 007. stop being a retard

>I have a question. This IS a phase, right? When will everything burn to ashes so that normalcy comes back?
About 20 years, if past trends have taught me anything.

Attached: IMG_3895.jpg (590x525, 49K)

go watch another sargon video

>the name's Bond. Bail Bond.

Of course they're not jumping into her replacing Craig right away, this movie will essentially be testing the waters to see if audiences want a black female lead. So don't give them your money.

Colt 45 shaken not stirred

WHAT!?
What the fuck are they thinking? Who is in charge of this shit I want to murder them

I hope its true and james bond stays james bond. I dont know if its clickbait man, lots of sites are reporting this. I just hope this to be some fake news that will be dismissed soon by the production team. Something tells me its real though.

I really wish Japan would become the next superpower rather than China.

So it's kinda how they did with iron man comics. Not a reboot just shoehorned a nigger in there.

Hopefully, they'll unceremoniously kill her off and then a totally different crowd will be enraged. Should be fun.

Dude, read the article. She took over the role of 007 while Bond is in retirement and she's tasked with getting him back. She's a side character who will likely lose the number within the first 20-30 minutes of the film.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Too feminine and not dark enough.

Seething and pathetic

No it isnt lmao. LGBT community has a race issue as well. They're trying to empower the disempowered classes

It bombed, mongo.

Keep telling yourself that

No it hasnt heen proven

who cares, i just want an excuse to be racist on Yea Forums thanks

I can't wait to see her use her iconic hipoint pistol. The dolla dolla bill version

>needing an excuse
Pleb.

I have read the article twice and it says nowhere that she is a side character with the the task to bring Daniel back. She is going to be the next 007. Quote the exact words from the article that made your reach this conclusion or you just making things up with your delusional mind

It's the masculine hairstyle. Very few women can pull short hair off while still looking feminine.

especially considering how much they wish they were white themselves

Imagine belonging to a race that has accomplished nothing and is incredibly unattractive, leaching off of the white mans creations for eternity.