What could have been, bros

What could have been, bros...

Attached: star wars theme park.jpg (3508x2480, 1.69M)

this would cost billions and billions of dollars and be an absolutely monumental undertaking for any company foolish enough to do it

GALAXY'S EDGE? I RATE THIS AMUSEMENT PARK ATTRACTION FOR CHILDREN ONE OUT OF TEN ON THE SCALA VERY VERY BAD JOB DISNEY

AND WHAT'S UP WITH A SPY WEARING A BRIGHT ORANGE VEST WITH THE LOGO OF THE FUCKING ENEMY ON IT?! THAT'S NOT WHAT SPIES DO THEY TRY TO BLEND IN AND USE DECEPTIONS TO HIDE THEIR TRUE IDENTITIES
ALL THE FIVE YEAR OLDS AROUND ME DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE HOW RETARDED THIS WAS THEY JUST SAW SHE WAS A GOOD GUY AND WERE HAPPY WITH THE RIDE MY GOD CHILDREN ARE SO STUPID

Attached: 1560600080848.jpg (234x250, 13K)

Universal studios islands of adventure is pretty much this

woah it's shaped like the millennium falcon very cool

Why did you take the time to write this? Did you think it was funny or interesting? Is your brain full of worms?

That whole right-hand side would be a ghost town

Attached: c2nhc8r.gif (480x270, 1.04M)

this shouldve been built in the 2000s, fuck Lucas

Fuck you man, me and my niggas be chillin in kamino

Imagine being Chad Lucas. With the ability to create a whole theme park out of just ONE of your fucking ideas. Wonder why he didn't want to do it. Oh well.

How fucking much would that abomination even cost? The entire budget of Poland?

Why did you take the time to write this? Did you think it was funny or interesting? Is your brain full of worms?

>prequel locales

Into the trash it goes.

>FOR CHILDREN
It really isn't for children given there's all these alcoholic drinks served there, the concept art for it features only adults, all the attractions there are built for an adult height and frame, and Star Wars is way more popular with adults than kids right now. If you look at photos, there's not a lot of kids there. It's mostly adults. I mean, I get the joke you're going for, but it really isn't rooted in reality.

i found it both funny AND interesting. meanwhile, i'd rate your post as one out of ten on the scala very bad job user.

>.35 cents were deposited to your disney account

This would make nu-males cum in their pants.

Fuck that Kennedy cunt fuck Disney fuck rain Johnson fuck Mary Sue fuck baboon trooper appo! Splat BRAAAPP! cathunk fuck mpblue milk katcha! BOOOM!! Owwie! Fuck with troopers and fuck Jews POOOOOOOT!

Attached: 1560582790393.jpg (479x750, 35K)

>STAR WARS IS ADULT ENTERTAINMENT

Attached: 1555545732231.jpg (300x173, 10K)

>billions and billions of dollars
Didn't Didney buy Star Wars for like 40 billion?
>monumental undertaking
Again, 40 billion for one thing, spend half that on a section of a park and build it in 5 years.
>inb4 "5 years is not enough time for th-"
Literally yes, hire people, pay people, park done, make fucking trillions.

Yes, that is objectively true. Why would that fact offend you? Why are you so mad over Star Wars?

4 billion you fucking retard. Which ip in which universe is worth TENS of billions of dollars?

They bought it for 40 million not billion you retard

Marvel

Disneyland is traditionally for both children and adults. I think it started out for children but children are always accompanied by their parents so they started to offer more and more entertainment for adults, too over time. Serving alcohol is more or less tradition i think, at least when I was in Disneyland Paris in 1997 they had a looot of restaurants and bars which served alcohol

then again I was onl seven

And where the fuck would they put this? Its an entire park. Quit dreaming little guy.

they bought it for 4 billion you dipshits

Find a guy with a huge farm, cause an accident and put the blame on him. Make him give his farm over to you or threaten to press charges. Now you have dozens of acres to build a park

fucking hilarious

>400mil*

Ok, 4 billion then, so use 6 more billion, and have your park.
The rest of the miles of fucking space they have?
Also: Not my dream, just stating how you build things with "little" money to make a lot of money. You understand now, summer boy?

>Palpatino's Pizza

Attached: first order pizza.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

>"instead of spending money we have to make something good that people will like, let's go cheap and make something shitty that will fail. oops it failed guess we wasted money"

These are always amusing. People don't realise how fucking huge dark rides are. Here are Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion. You only ever see a tiny false front walking around the park. These designs always show a tiny little building and treat it like that's all the ride needs.

Also, queuing areas, maintenance and delivery access, restrooms and food place floorspace.

Attached: aerial.png (1223x877, 2.33M)

>Coruscant
>Senate debate chamber
What happens here?
People come to argue about the lore or what?

>VADER, WE HAVE AN ORDER 66 GOIN' OUT! CAHMMM AAAHHNNN!

Naboo looks fucking cool, and also looks like the only Lightsaber based attraction

>STAR FORCE WORLD THEME PARK WARS

????

Attached: 1555384184636.jpg (900x1149, 361K)

Are you 12 years old? That's not how the world works.

complete mess from a logistic standpoint

>Death Star Laser tag
Laser Moon?

Playing Parkitech gives you a neat insight into how parks need to design backroom areas.

>25 x "Can't they carry around these resource crates somewhere else?"

Fuck you, it's one square of park they have to walk across!

>t. 10 year old

Prime agricultural land with shitty access and minimal local infrastructure and terrible transport access. You will never ever get permission to rezone the land.

Disney were only able to build Disney World because it was an empty useless swamp

Why not have a huge system of catacombs, tunnels for all the supply shit?

Even though the prequels are at times disappointing and poorly written. You can't deny the fact that George made a huge creative contribution to the Star Wars franchise by thinking up new planets, new alien species, droids and interesting looking space ships.
The prequels also set up the Clone Wars which is in my opinion the best production in the franchise.
And the sales in movie related toys and accessories was incredibly successful for George and made the producers aware that this was a potentially bigger market than selling movie tickets.

Can be done but ultimately lots of complex rides need you to have the ability to drive a full sized truck up to them, especially for a year round park that never has days where its closed.

yeah rocco we know

Delusional RLMlet.

Underrated post

Attached: 1562179257635m.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

The prequels aimed high and failed. It was written by someone who cared but ultimately wasn't good enough.

The sequels aim low and just about scrape it. They're cynical and lazy and TLJ just felt like it was written by someone who hates scifi.

this is soul. the disney one is soulless

I wonder what her braps smell like.