Why was it so underwhelming?

Why was it so underwhelming?
The final battle was just boring as fuck, with Mysterio just standing still in the open on a fucking bridge and not doing any shit at all for 10 minutes
also Mysterio without suit reminded me of his character from Nightcrawler
also didn't they do the "disgruntled Stark employee" trope already in Iron Man 3, and Homecoming?

Attached: spider-man-far-from-home-affiche-1086628.jpg (738x923, 112K)

Nobody watches nu-Spiderman for the fucking plot moron. We watch it to see Tom Holland's yummy cute twink face toying with our emotions and making us question our sexuality.

the fat asian dude was fucnny as fuck

Attached: fag.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Can someone edit a blonde bowl cut onto Tom please

Just seen the (utterly retarded btw) end credit scenes.
That mutt even in those 15 secs managed to piss me off with her arrogance, while Peter was his usual fag self.
Is the rest just as retarded or is it at least worth to pirate for one viewing?

Check

I saw it in a pretty good theater expecting to hate it and ended up almost loving it, PS4 Spidey is better though

MCU is just boring in general. MCU actually killed my interest in """"action scenes"""" when watching other flicks. It is all so repetitive and plastic.

I tried watching it earlier, 20 mins in and i shut it off.

It lacks soul and direction. The CGI is bad too

>I don't like popular things so I'm smart
fuck off, incel

Just saw it today it was complete garbage.
>Relationship shit lmao.

Is this seriously the best they could do?. The only decent character was the blonde qt that their paired off the the ugly fatguy.
Mysterio is an awful villain.

She should have been peter love interest.

The Amazing Spider-man flicks and Raimi kinos did relationship stuff better. Spider-man has gotten worse with each reboot.

>Mysterio is an awful villain.

no he was terribly portrayed.

I HAVE A DREAM!

One of these days some utterly pissed of autist will deepfake exchange the niggers with instagramm whore hotties and the damn thing will suddenly be a glorious.hit.

And the juice, trannies and democrats(but I repeat myself) will absolutely loose it.

Attached: realmj.jpg (1330x1000, 134K)

I only watch Spider Man for Aunt May.

Attached: 1563013581015.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

So, was it worth it?

Attached: checkin hard.gif (500x213, 991K)

I thought it was awesome.

I really liked it. Mysterio was alright, romance was surprisingly cute, comedy worked, and I guess it's just hard to fuck up a eurotrip movie, it's probably gonna be comfy whatever you do with it. Zendaya going from a stoner edgelord to actually likeable person helped a lot, b-plots developed characters too, and I found everyone to be very likeable, and I rarely give a shit about characters in marvel movies.

>it's just hard to fuck up a eurotrip movie
Spider-Man eurotrip is fucking retarded though. Garbage concept.

They turned Peter parker into "le cute boy that MUST be protected!!!" and it's fucking sleep inducing. Also too much reliance on hand me down iron man suits

I don't know what you expected. The first movie was pretty underwhelming, like a lot of MCU movies are.

It was certainly a lot better than Homecoming, whose only redeeming feature was Michael Keaton. Everything worked for me, including Mysterio and his origin. I'm still not on board with Zendaya as "MJ," but changing her personality was a good move. Betty was too cute.

Lmao imagine not being into women like that

Dilate

Let me guess, and you´re a foot fag too?

Attached: Al-Bundy-giant-foot.jpg (725x538, 50K)

the final act was a clusterfuck, should've just hid the classmates in a bunker and had antman or someone else team up with peter.

yes i mean film mysterio is awful. They could have done it 100 times better if they choose to take him seriously.

you'd never call her a mutt in real life pussy :^)

why?

Of course not.
So you piece of shit commie traitors can run right to the next lawyer and get me fired because of your Orwellian hate speech bullshit?
No, I´m the model fucking citizen.
Always smiling right into your s.o.i. faces, waiting for the day of the rope.

I could be working right next to you.
God knows you´re like a plague now.
Fucking everywhere.

The suit STILL LOOKS FAKE AND IS FAKE THROUGH A GRAND MAJORITY OF THE MOVIE

Spider-Man's whole schtick is that he's a homegrown New York hero, fighting crime on his own. Fuck, in between Infinity War and Endgame would have been the prime time for a Spider-Man movie, they could have written away the Avengers and left Spider-Man to take on the chaos of New York on his own.

we'll see sweaty

Oh I will pal.

>They could have done it 100 times better if they choose to take him seriously.
wtf almost all of Spider-Man's comics treat him as a joke, atleast give the MCU the benefit of not doing it.

i doubt u ever will but gl, whats soi?

I was shocked at how badly Peter's Spider-sense not working was set up prior to the film deciding it was incredibly plot relevant in the last 10 minutes. If you're going to ape Spider-Man 2, you should also probably look at how well that screenplay plate spins the various elements of it's story for an effective ending.

Good point. Where the fuck did that come from?

Your opinion of the movie is honestly shit. The romance was the worst and most annoying part. MJ was horrible. She doesn't work as some socially retarded weirdo. She's supposed to be confident and attractive while also being humble. Peter fawning over her doesn't make sense. He's attracted to a girl that is essentially a brown emo girl?

And the Europe stuff was unnecessary. The movie could and should have taken place in New York. It didn't add to the movie.

The Mysterio stuff was ok.

Why are they going out of their way to not call it spidey sense?

Based and cringepilled

The epic Peter being hit with a banana joke which wasn't actually a terrible plot halting MCU joke like all the other ones in the film and was actually supposed to setup Peter's """"character arc""" (lmao). Every time I see someone praise these movies over the Raimi ones I die a little inside. I think the movie had a lot of fun with Mysterio though, which was the best part in my opinion.

Will anyone bring up that terrible cgi shot of Betty and Ned in the boat when the wave hits?

>I think the movie had a lot of fun with Mysterio though, which was the best part in my opinion.
That almost works by default though. To have Mysterio in a movie and it not be entertaining, you'd have to really fuck something up pretty badly.

>Raimi never got to make his Mysterio movie with whacky practical effects and Bruce CAmpbell hamming it up
This was all I could think about while watching FFH

Attached: raimi.png (773x352, 456K)

>we
No. Its just you.
Faggot.

I love how much Tom Holland looks up to RDJ.

Attached: Moonboots.jpg (639x960, 123K)