Hello Yea Forums, Xi here

Hello Yea Forums, Xi here.

What are your favourite films from the People's Republic of China, Chinese Taipei, and the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China?

Attached: xi phone.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zlaaxSPRgM
youtube.com/watch?v=EsXYKtm4hug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine being this insecure lmao

Don't post cringe in my thread laowai. Mods, re-educate this nigga.

Attached: xi gun.jpg (480x305, 56K)

>Why Zhou Enlai’s Historical Musical "The East Is Red" of course.

Attached: chadicide.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Ching Chong Ping Pong
"5 points have been added to your PEOPLES SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE"

Attached: 1551955223537.png (888x894, 520K)

Yea Forums's thoughts on Jia Zhangke?

Attached: 05-jia-feature-1600x900-c-default.jpg (1600x900, 381K)

bump

>Chinese Taipei
Fuck you it's called Formosa.

Imagine being chinese and having a tiny dick and being 5'4 lmao

For me, its the 1989 Tiannamen Square Massacre.

Cultural Revolution Winnie the Pooh

>Chinese Taipei
Kill yourself, buddy

that one with christian bale and ni ni
flowers of war

All of Ip Man movies desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zlaaxSPRgM

Attached: c94eed56a5e84479a2939c9172434567c0147d4f[1].jpg (600x600, 32K)

>actually replying to this thread
Kill yourself

Fearless is pretty damn good and pretty damn sad, even if it is propaganda.

Attached: 44df88d2232638c2b6c40aad360d7540.jpg (533x800, 69K)

How do we destabilise the Chinese politburo and install a new puppet government? Asking for a friend.

Attached: CIA-Logo.png (800x639, 201K)

I try not to post anti-china things because china is my backup plan for when the west collapses and I don't need to preemptively lower my social credit

>all these mad 洋鬼子 ITT
good luck getting approved for a state-assigned gf or non-cuck housing when we take over your land

Attached: xi glass.jpg (650x433, 50K)

China is also consumerist and degenerate but with cartels of megacorps having more power in a corrupt government. West isn't collapsing, go outside you degenerate /pol/tard.

christopher robin

>bugmen taking over anything
lmao.

>what is the belt and road initiative
they've already set up a neocolonialist empire in Africa with almost no resistance from the West

>they've already set up a neocolonialist empire in Africa with almost no resistance from the West
>africa
>where 9 out 10 governments there are literal CIA puppets

Yea the chinks clearly outplayed the US there.

For me? It's movies about eurasian sparrows.

seething westoid

So it's the CIA's prerogative to support multi-billion Chinese investment and infrastructure projects on the continent? I fail to see the utility there, if you could explain the missing link.

African government DO NO RESPECT INTERNATIONAL TREATIES. They can and WILL seize any infrastructure the chinks build/are building. Thats why Chinese colonialism will in the end fail. Let me explain you how Chinese colonialism is different to the wests colonialism.

Chinese colonialism:

>China:"Hello dear African government, we see that you country needs money for infrastructure projects. We will gladly lend you the money and build the infrastructure for you. If you fail to payback the money we lend you, will seize the infrastructure projects."
>African government: "Sure, go ahead"

Western colonialism:

>West: "Hello dear African government, we see that you country needs money for infrastructure projects. We will gladly lend you the money and build the infrastructure for you. If you fail to payback the money we lend you, we will fund the opposition and topple you, oh and if the rebels start massacring your families we turn a blind eye. So make sure to pay us back with interest. "
>African government: "Sure, go ahead"

They don't really need Africa. And even the parts of Africa they need are ports which can if necessary be militarily protected by the Chinese. If the port is leased to the Chinese and the country becomes destabilised there's nothing anyone else can legally do to stop them occupying it, and considering the kind of precedent that would be set in the Gulf of Suez by anyone taking steps against international shipping I doubt anyone would even want to.

Attached: China-Belt-and-Road-Initiative-map-ST-photo.jpg (1252x958, 656K)

Africa is the most unstable region in the entire world. Violent rebellions and civil wars are extremely common in this region. The Chinese military isn't capable enough to occupy African infrastructure that they financed and in the event that an African government doesn't want to upkeep treaties or contracts with the Chinese, they can literally seize them and kick out the Chinese. The Chinese have the notion that "We give them the money and they hopefully will pay it back one day." in contrast western government don't fuck around. They make sure to control the governments through puppets that they installed BEFORE they invest.

My favourite one is where you went full Jew to get Hong Kong back, threatened to genocide the entire island and invade to get it if UK didn't give it back and NATO wasn't keen on a potential war with Eastern Europe in the state it was.

Hard Boiled! John Woo action movie. I also really like 5 Element Ninjas, and The 3th Chamber of Shaolin.

I ofc meant 36th chamber

Dragon Ball

> they can literally seize them and kick out the Chinese.
Nigger we're talking about Djibouti and Kenya. The Chinese military is almost 100 times larger than Kenya's. There are twice as many active personnel in the Peoples' Liberation Army as there are Djiboutians in the entirety of Djibouti. And all they have to do is take and defend a single port.

Attached: 04BAFB09-CC1A-43B0-BC4B-CE41CD12651B.jpg (618x1094, 636K)

The UK should have attached Hong Kong and the Kowloon peninsula to a load of ships and towed it next to the Isle of Man. That way China would only get back the territories leased for 99 years.

only chinese movie I've seen is the live action initial D movie. it was actually decent overall

youtube.com/watch?v=EsXYKtm4hug

>t. thinks the world is like Europa Universalis or Hearts of Iron he plays with mods on the Pee Sea
No, no it isn't. For example, the USA could not actively control all of Iraq, nor Afghanistan. The British managed to in the 19th century but had to give it up during WW1. The USA would need x10 the amount of combat personnel it has to have a chance of taking Iraq. The most powerful army in the world would not do it. Now, you throw China into Djibouti and suddenly you have a free-for-all where Chinese are attacked in other nations and demands for war with them is made and boom suddenly China is at war with the entire south-east coast of Africa. This involves the Commonwealth, which involves Britain, which involves NATO and suddenly shit becomes real.

There is no way a Chinese fleet capable of capturing and annexing all of Djibouti would be missed and there is no way that diplomatic and economic sanctions would return. This isn't the 18th or 19th century any more. You can't just march up a beach, meet a tribal chief and go 'Do you have a flag? No? Well here's ours, welcome to the Empire!'.

Military size is completely irrelevant in the case of a rebellion you dumb mongoloid. If military size was relevant in such colonials situations then the europeans would still have their colonies. A conventional Chinese army has no chance against an asymmetrical rebellion.

Lmao someone reminds me what happens when a chinese dude visits a webpage about this.

What a baffling post. Hong Kong Island was NOT part of the 99 year lease. However, during the De-colonisation period of the UN, the UN demanded all former territories of empires got a self-determination vote. This meant Hong Kong would get one. However, China wrote in a several hundred page document, in a single paragraph, that they considered Hong Kong Island to be an 'illegally occupied part of PRC'. This was OK'd by the UN. Meaning that Hong Kong was not allowed a self-determination vote. Next, when the lease of the Kowloon ran up, it returned to China, the Hong Kong Island (and thus city) did not. However, all of the islands fresh water came from there. China threatened to turn off the taps unless it was returned (same to Macau, I believe). If this was resisted or ships supplied Hong Kong, then Hong Kong would invade and the UK couldn't have defended it on its own, USA unwilling to get involved there.

Thus, UK, to avoid millions of lives being lost, gave it to China. Now, 22 years on, Hong Kong is starting to realise they were better off with us, which is why reunification is a major demand from some protesters (they did it a few days ago too). They want to rejoin UK and then the UK to give them independence fully. The issue is... China controls the water still and China is charging Hong Kong massively for it already. An independent Hong Kong would be bankrupted and taken back by China. So, it's either China or a NATO backed state, as UK can't do it alone. USA would love Hong Kong to be British again, a harbour to land troops and a staging point for any possible land war with China.

>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

STOP THIS PREASUE

stop spreading rice hong kong is free

Shen Nu is very good.

Three-Body Problem

>deleted
based CCP mods

Attached: xi pepe.jpg (420x420, 38K)

>There is no way a Chinese fleet capable of capturing and annexing all of Djibouti
They don't need to annex all of Djbouti. They need to take and hold a single port which they legally own. They're the largest and second most resourced miltary in the world, I'm pretty sure they can manage to take a single port from Africans with 30 year old AKs.
They don't need to take the country. That would be hard, absolutely. Even large countries relatively speaking are very large and full of people. I don't know where you got the idea that I was proposing they take over Djibouti, I specifically and deliberately said the opposite. They need to take and defend two ports in two countries, maybe a square kilometer of territory each. They would not have trouble.

BRACKU PEEPU WE R SORY FOR BAN RAP

The year 1997 has arrived. A herd of fuckin' ugly reds. are rushing from the mainland.

Crime rate skyrockeded! Hongkong is ruined! Therefore, the Hongkong government called Bruce Lee's relative "Chin" for the massacre of the reds. Chin is a killer machine. Wipe out all 1.2 billion of the red communists!

However, in mainland China there was a secret project in progress! A project to transform the deceased Tong Shau Ping into an ultimate weapon!

Attached: honkkong.jpg (274x407, 25K)

He’s great

>then the europeans would still have their colonies
No, they wouldn't. The USA backed de-colonisation, stating that empires created jealousy, which created war. Independent states would thus mean localised wars, not World Wars. Ironically Cold War set up and even larger possibility, bu that's another story. Next, empires and colonies are no longer worth it in a globalised world. The reasons colonies worked is because of 'Empire First' policies, which essentially states that intertrading between states in the empire get a better deal while outsiders do not. The USA did not like this. Thus empires needed to be disbanded so the USA could swoop in with 'Hey, that's a nice gold mine/diamond mine/copper mine/silicon mine, here is some 'aid' and you give us the rights, mkay?` and since it was a new state, trade was needed. So, they nudged in. This, combined with globalised transport meant you no longer needed nation state corporations to do trade, shit didn't take 6 weeks to get to one place, it took 6 days. Empires meant protecting, which meant money and there was no benefit for doing it. The French fought hard to keep their Empire. The British gave everybody independence rather than damage the nation. Plus, of course, USA meddling during Suez Crisis... really wish the Anglo-French Commonwealth nation was created like the French wanted. Sigh.

That on top of UN de-colonisation initiatives and softpower quasi-empires like the British Commonwealth (the Queen is still the Head of State of 17 nations, so the Empire still exists) or the la Francophonie, exist to do exactly what they did as Empires but with lower cost.

Of course the French and British have islands everywhere. Hell, even the Norwegians do. Britain has islands throughout the timezones so the sun never does truly set. Denmark is the largest 'colonial' state by size, I believe, followed by France. Then USA, then UK.

i said fried dumpling not steamed you fucking cuuuunt

Wei lian and Jinting's yellow film

He Xi aka Winnie the Pooh

My favorite films are
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

these

Attached: chinese cinema.jpg (971x1192, 521K)

Currently the two nations with most power projection in the world are USA and UK. Italy would be 2nd if they had more money to equip with aircraft carriers. China needs to build more aircraft carriers.

Except the entire thing relies on the nation being destablised to a degree that China can 'get away' with sending troops to occupy it. Then relies on the world being OK with China holding the place whilst Africans from all over charge the ports or attack Chinese interests elsewhere. Then relies on other African nations not responding to the port seizure. Then relies on, assuming the nation dies down, the world being OK with China still holding them. Then relies on the world not responding with economic sanctions like they did with Russia (who did exactly the same thing, taking Sevastopol to control the waters into the Danube River). Then relies on China not reacting to that and for the Africans to remain stable and for a host of other things not to go wrong. You might as well go 'lol China should seize the Panama and Suez Canals lel'. There is a reason China is more interested in building crazy transport projects than war.

China could easily build a railway from China to South America. They could build one from China to UK. Or a motorway.highway from Beijing to London down to Buenos Aries (note somebody did want a highway/motorway built from London to New York)

Pretty easy to take over a continent when they’re all starving to death, still die of malaria, or cook their eggs in dirt.

回答我

Attached: 1561397320642.jpg (640x1136, 50K)

I don't understand these pictures. what happens if I don't pick up?

anything by Wong Kar Wai and Tsai Ming Liang

Attached: chungking-express-movie-one[1].png (890x534, 220K)

>implying you have a choice

Attached: xi.jpg (1600x900, 320K)

Where's a good place to start with Tsai Ming-Liang and HHH? I loved the films of Edward Yang, and I want to get deeper into Taiwanese cinema

you don't need an aircraft carrier to cover one god damn port you fucking idiot

>relies on the world being OK with China holding the place
Why wouldn't they be. they legally own it and it being unstable threatens international shipping.
>relies on other African nations not responding to the port seizure
It's not a seizure, it's defense of their own territory, and African nations generally don't work well together
>the world being OK with China still holding them
Again: they have a lease. They own the land. No state can reasonably have a problem with them protecting it with military power.
>the world not responding with economic sanctions like they did with Russia
This is the same point

You seem to not be understanding something: the Chinese, legally, for the duration of the lease, own the land. They wouldn't be invading, they wouldn't even be occupying. It's their territory.

服从或你将被送到惩教机构

Attached: press-1.jpg (1440x720, 138K)

>mods come at lightspeed to delete anti-chink copypasta
>meanwhile they allowed sneedposting to run rampant for years
Pathetic.

Mods and janitors bow down to Xi

I just went chronologically with Tsai Ming Liang and it worked well for me. I think Rebels of the Neon God works fine as a starting point.
For HHH I have only seen A City of Sadness and Millenium Mambo so I can't give too much of an insight. A City if Sadness felt a bit difficult to watch, maybe because I'm a brainlet and didn't have enough knowledge of the hisorical background surrounding it. Millenium Mambo was definitely easier to get into and I enjoyed it.

what the fuck happened to Chinese actionkino?

Attached: 510P6Y043NL._SY445_.jpg (319x445, 34K)

Winnie the Pooh and the Internet Adventures

Attached: Winnie the Pooh is a commie.png (869x913, 972K)

Leases can be revoked at any time. If Djibouti revokes it, China has no resource but to pack up and leave. If they invade to control the port, again, the world will react to that. You seem to be living in a vacuum where no other nation, government or interest exists that could conflict. There's a reason UK has islands all dotted over the place. You can put dodgy sites, radar and bases. The USA rents Diego Garcia. However it is not legally the USA's, it is still British Indian Ocean Territory.

Again, protecting it whilst there is a CRISIS is one thing, keeping it after the crisis is another. Because, remember, your original situation relies on it being leased and then the country being so destabalised that China can get away with annexing it. Because if that's not what you're saying, then there is no issue.

>lease it
>drama
>China protects it
>waits for drama to die down
>goes back to the lease it was on

Nothing changed. Unless, as I said, they plan to annex it under 'you failed to protect it or whatever'.

they're not even going to finish their retard highway through the middle east.

KTKL-039

Attached: 1558478883062.png (1570x1317, 301K)

Honestly I loved the idea of the London to New York motorway/highway. 'Welp lads, here's the 72hr trip through Siberia, with nobody around for 100's of square km, where any crazy Russians or Reindeer fuckers could be hiding with their illegal firearms and vehicles, ready to mog us'. I mean, it would be mad max. The guy who proposed it said 'each nation would manage their part of the highway'... which meant Russia would have to maintain Siberia, which means gas stations, hotel, food, emergency services, electricity etc. They wouldn't do that unless there was a massive toll. I do believe, however, Russia was the suggester of this. I mean it would civilise Siberia. I know they want to push Woolly Mammoths to justify the expensive to maintain human life there... but you break down in Siberia, you're fucked.

Attached: World-Road-Trip3.jpg (921x531, 64K)

1989 Tiananmen square

I'll start there, thanks!

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

enjoy!

You can already take a train from Vienna to the DPRK through Siberia iirc.

cuck

>implying we want to stop them
>implying that a Chinese-controlled Africa won't be full of daily hilarity

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

*Kingdom of Tungning

>Leases can be revoked at any time
Only if the lessee violates the terms of the lease dumbfuck

And no, Djibouti can't just decide that China violated the lease.

And NO, China would NOT be annexing for CHRIST'S SAKE you FUCKING IDIOT

IT
IS
THEIRS

Based

Honestly, why was deleted?

How about them Hong Kong folks trying to secede from unjust Chinese rule?

Do you honestly think laws exist between states? A lease or treaty is just an abstract concept held together only by trust, if djibouti decided to stop giving a shit about it they arent legally binded to stay with it and if china were to use military action the international community would not respond well.

>IT
>IS
>THEIRS

>what is sovereignty

You can't just seize up sovereign land you dumbass. The Djibouti president could literally take the lease and wipe his ass with in front of Chinese diplomats and they couldn't do shit about it. The only thing the Chinese could do is sue the Djibouti government in international court. And even IF the Chinese won the legal battle, the Djibouti government could still wipe its ass with the court ordeals of the international's court, since the international court doesn't have a standing military to enforce the law.

got to make 4channel ad-friendly, think of the chinese sponsors comrade

Attached: average_street.png (767x278, 75K)

>Do you honestly think laws exist between states? A lease or treaty is just an abstract concept held together only by trust
My god, so this is who I've been talking to. Someone who doesn't know that the International Court of Justice exists, who thinks international geopolitics just operates on feelings and peer pressure. Fuck off back to wherever you came from and stay there until school starts back, all right little buddy?

>the international court doesn't have a standing military to enforce the law.
you know who does?
China
And with an ICJ verdict in its favour no one would stop them

lol remember when the absolute retarded UK, who once ruled the world, literally handed over hong kong to be oppressed because they let women and gays hold political power

The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident (Chinese: 六四事件, liùsì shìjiàn), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing (the capital of the People's Republic of China) for the establishment of basic human and press rights and against the Communist-led Chinese government in mid-1989. More broadly, it refers to the popular national movement inspired by the Beijing protests during that period, sometimes called the '89 Democracy Movement (Chinese: 八九民运, bājiǔ mínyùn). The protests were forcibly suppressed after Chinese Premier Li Pengdeclared martial law. In what became known as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with assault rifles and tanks fired at the demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths was internally estimated by the Chinese government to be near or above 10,000.

99 year lease was signed in 1898, Thatcher or the conservative government didn't have much say in the matter

And Djibouti has a military and could attack the Chinese that occupy the port.

>inb4 the Djibouti military is a bunch of niggers with 30 year AK47s and the Chinese military is far more superior

Yea that worked really well in Zimbabwe, Congo, Algeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone, South Africa etc.

>isn't written in a funny voice
>read it in one
oh no bros it's me

>trying to pacify an entire country
vs.
>trying to hold a single fucking port
I told you to fuck off already, why haven't you done it yet.