Which was the true kino?

Which was the true kino?

Attached: Interstellar Vs 2001 A Space Odyssey.jpg (1930x1411, 657K)

you serious?

None of those are italian movies.

yes

Attached: Interstellar Minimal Poster.jpg (1600x2400, 555K)

Interstellar.

Stanley Kubrick’s cinematic illiteracy is borderline evident in every piece of cinema in his filmography. His celebration is the biggest pop culture mistake this side of the century as he is the originator of dishonesty now spearheaded by the likes of Denis Villueneve and Greta Gerwig.

2001: A Space Odyssey is nothing but a barrage of claustrophobic images juxtaposed against AI pseudo-narration meant to elevate the film to a cold distant mirage of film elitism. It is among one of the most falsely-celebrated films ever made and a stain on an artform currently perpetuated by posers obsessed with the idea of cinema rather than the organic entity itself.

Attached: EDA5C907-FF6C-4088-ADD5-F6EB50C07756.jpg (1998x1332, 393K)

How long have you been a faget?

can you explain what elevates Interstellar over 2001?

Attached: Interstellar Black Hole.png (1800x1200, 2.17M)

>love transcends space and time
It certainly isn't the fucking script

hehe what a loser

doesn't it you soulless beast?

love

>what elevates Interstellar over 2001?
The first 30 minutes where Foyfu steals every scene

Attached: 1417384381818.jpg (1024x640, 83K)

Attached: 2001 post.jpg (1086x813, 188K)

Both is shit but at least 2001 was spectacular at its time. Interso-ylar is just a shitty flick that'll be forgotten in 10 years (in fact it already is).

No, it does not. No-one has a soul, souls do not exist as you will realise once you grow out of your authoritarian death cult fantasy.

I'm athiest tho, a soul is more of a medaphore for connection to life for me

>I don't believe in sky gods but I'll take a word that is key to their beliefs and attach a different meaning to it and hope everyone knows what I mean
End yourself

this

Gunbuster
also Forever War kino when

Big words for such an empty opinion.

Interstellar falls apart when Matt Damon appears

>claustrophobic

saving this as new pasta

Give this man a medal.

2001 brought Sci-Fi forward conceptually and visually: but it's still a pretty shit short extended to a bloated 2h44m runtime.

Interstellar is just try hard as fuck, God its concepts are so retarded: did Nolan let a 14 year old girl write that script?

At least 2001 is remembered as a point in time for cinematography, Interstellar is already buried and forgotten.

At least interstellar had a plot. HAL going crazy took up the entire middle of the film, and it had nothing to do with the monoliths. Once that plot thread wraps up, the guy makes it to Jupiter and finds the other monolith. Some random bullshit happens, then the movie ends. The scenes on the moon were really interesting, and I was waiting to find out more about the monolith and the aliens, but that never happened.

this is the real tragity, the moon story was so interesting but they abandoned it for some faggy AI malfunctioning story

Attached: Wall-E EVE is Angry 1.jpg (1050x800, 372K)

0/10
Nobody will take you seriously.

>HAL went crazy
>HAL malfunctioned
The absolute state of pleb filter failures

2001 is overrated but Memestellar is just trash, they are not even in the same league

how to spot a brainlet pleb 101.txt