Bob lazar

>there are “””people””” on this board right now who believe this conman

Attached: 88C643A8-AF54-4F26-B199-9C885CFAEFC1.jpg (254x259, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2356IOTrY
youtu.be/NgSbaKpCjq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is it true you used to be a pimp?

Attached: you said what about weed.jpg (375x391, 74K)

i believe he is a cuckman

*Looks down and touches face while trying to remember "facts"*

prove him wrong right now
oh, you cant LOL

there’s no way anyone on this board believes his shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2356IOTrY

He's a fake faggot.

>"muh I can't prove I even went to a school"
>not even his supposed classmates remember him
>muh secret biosecurity palm reader tech in the 80's that no one knew about
>was in the movie encounters of the third kind made in the 70's.
>chokes on his claims several times on the joe rogan show.

lmao what a lying dweeb.

Conspiracy theories about some grand secretive organization/cabal in control of everything going on at all times are appealing to people who never properly took control of their own lives and rather than accept their own shortcomings and start actually working hard to better themselves, they’d rather think “the game was rigged from the start because of the Jews/grays” and continue their lifestyle of having no initiative or personal ambition.

Obviously he's a fucking hack. He probably mopped the floor at a base though. That's where he got the believable stuff.

>muh bone scanner

Attached: muhbonescanner.jpg (1440x809, 103K)

I believe him, retards.

It is rigged, retard. Nobody sane disputes this.

before you call everyone like the retard you are, please explain why you believe in him?

dis goin be gud.

>I believe him, retards.
every comment on his videos is full of "i belive him" is this a meme ?

> Huh muh migrains are acting up.
Sure, retard.

Notice how he does not want to talk about the "alien aspect of it" because it's "not interesting to him". It's just easier to larp about the shape of a plane than aliens. I bet he regret that he made that part up but now has to deal with it.

Because I'm not a stupid nigger like yourself, retard. Nor am I an autist that can't tell when people are being dishonest. Retard.

I bet this guy has bitcoin.

Because he's stalked by the government. Did he fake the raid, too?

Chainlink. Buy some.

People want to believe. Who believes him has no effect on his honesty or not.

the netflix doc and the podcast convinced me but the fucking jeremy guy who created the doc is annoying as fuck

>Nor am I an autist that can't tell when people are being dishonest
Clearly not

Attached: 1555360742277.jpg (1024x931, 103K)

>Chainlink. Buy some.
Oh no no no

Attached: 1543427532361.jpg (970x980, 222K)

people on this board are uneducated. i majored in physics and right off the bat knew this guy was shit. my PI went to MIT and Caltech, they're literally the best schools for STEM and bob lazar knows jackshit about science.

i seriously lost a lot of respect for joe for believing this level of fuckery. his only rationale is "when you been telling a story since the 80s and some of that shit turns out to be true like element 115 you gotta be saying some real shit" wtf?

you can't have NGT on one week and this fucking brainlet on the next. esp when you waste NGT's first time on whether or not the moon landing was real.

Attached: 1548796813569.jpg (564x599, 119K)

>t. autist

>he didn't buy bitcoin at $3

Nobody believes this fuckface except retarded manbabies

Do you have a video about this not by some cringey beta?

my dad works at nintendo and he says the guy is legit

That doesn't apply here

> Bro there was like number one right, en then they added number two. I totally called that bruh.

I would bet he saw Close Encounters of the Third Kind and made up some crazy fanfiction about it.
maybe some sort of mental problem?

>ops never seen a ufo

Attached: 1383803675706.gif (300x169, 478K)

The sad part is that you ever respect Joe Rogan in the first place. The dude is literally just your average dudeweedbro except he does martial arts sometimes or whatever. Any dude in a white coat and a confident tone of voice could waltz onto his podcast and say literally anything and Joe would have a retard spaz attack over it for the next month and a half until someone who hasn’t fried their brain with dope and CTE tells him how retarded he sounds.

t. Every Joe Rogan comment ever

>you can't have NGT on one week and this fucking brainlet on the next. esp when you waste NGT's first time on whether or not the moon landing was real.
this. Holy shit this is annoying. He talks with very smart people and seems to know a lot of stuff but he still has barely an (ghetto) HS level knowledge on basic things like math, chemistry and history.

And sometimes it looks like he does a lot of research about a certain things and yet.. on lazar/ element 115, he clearly has not even the most basic undestanding of the periodic table

He is a fraud , His CV would not pass a basic five minute HR background check. I don't think anyone believes him , Well except that grey haired journalist/tv_presenter who was shilling for him in the "fraudumentry" Who was dude and why was he shilling for the liar lazar , is properly the main conspiracy here

>starts instantly defending jews in a thread about a conman

youtu.be/NgSbaKpCjq4

He's also an open minded thinker, an excellent person and a decent person.

i don't give a shit what a braniac like you thinks, incel

>000999
>000
>999
fuckin checked

There's a netflix doc on Lazar?

>was in the movie encounters of the third kind made in the 70's.
Wait what?

>tfw you're an autistic janitor who believes his own delusions

This cliche sucks and is even more cringe than conspirashit

>i don't give a shit what a braniac like you thinks, incel
>but i'll trust this brainiac over here who said he's worked on ufos and went to mit and caltech