Why is everyone so worried about Climate Change™ when humans will all gradually evolve to the new environment anyway?

Why is everyone so worried about Climate Changeā„¢ when humans will all gradually evolve to the new environment anyway?

Attached: pepe82.gif (480x361, 1015K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2104275-superfast-evolution-could-save-tasmanian-devils-from-extinction/
youtu.be/qVE60zwXx1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Humans can live in temperatures of 140F
dumb frogposter

>not understanding that evolution can grant humans that ability

It's not going to get that hot

Imagine getting blown by a frog.

Its 110 here in Louisiana
Fuck off

> evolution
> we have about 30 years

yeah no.

It isn't going to get that hot

it takes thousands of years for the slightest evolutionary change, Frogtard.

newscientist.com/article/2104275-superfast-evolution-could-save-tasmanian-devils-from-extinction/

Fucking retard. Now go tank a bus in real life.

Because:
- Said evolution entails 99% of humanity dying outright, civilization, technology and history will be rebooted.
- That number is probably closer to 100% since humans have essentially stopped evolving along with the natural environment. We evolve more along societal pressures nowadays rather than environmental ones (e.g. nearsightedness no longer selected for, athleticism, etc).

youtu.be/qVE60zwXx1k

>Why is everyone so worried about Climate Change
because it has the potential to lead to mass migrations if regions start to become uninhabitable

You think you can evolve to live without food and water in a toxic atmosphere faggot?

Wait, maybe you actually are a roach and can.

we're past the point of no return so it really doesn't matter at this point. you can help fund the final generation of billionaires who are profiting off your fear by convincing you that electric cars are magical clean-the-ozone tech, or you can be a staunch denier sucking alex jones' dick all day. literally makes no difference, if you are currently 50 or younger you are going to see the beginning of the apocalypse. buckle up.

Imagine being the frog haha imagine how much that would suck haha

It took foxes in that Belyayev experiment about 5 generations to change their appearance to almost dog-like.

I don't think you guys who are memeing evolution know what "theory" means.

Attached: 2da52062db1b158a322e9f52759c61a7.jpg (689x896, 312K)

Don't be retarded, even in a worst case scenario the world has decades to prepare and deal with the cvhanging envoironment, a lot of people could die and society might change for the worse but humans will not go extinct due to climate change.

Evolution takes place over the course of millions of years and think of all the humans that will die for us to reach a state where we can survive climate change

>UK is a cool 66F in the summer.
if you Ameriblobs get too hot and think of coming here to live, think again. Brexit applies to you lot too.

evolution doesn't apply to humans any more.

i'll be able to easily claim asylum because i'm black and can pretend to be muslim. checkmate whitefag

This but unironically. There is no natural selection going on.

Go to bed, Ocasio-Cortez

Can someone explain me like a 4yo how we're supposed to trust climate change models predictions? I mean, by definition they're unverifiable and any attempts to validate their results end in utter failure - they can fit the data perfectly but never predict data, making them scientifically speaking useless.

So on the one hand, climate scientists tell us not to expect their models to predict future outcomes because that's too complex a task, while at the same time warning us of the future outcomes predicted by their models saying that in x years this is what their models predict.

I'm not against climate change theory but I simply can't reconcile those two.

>he thinks Earth will be unlivable in 30 years
Have you prepared your bunker, you retarded conspiracy theorist?

That's the whole point, there will be again.

If this is true why does my dick grow 5 inches to adapt to its environment?

Attached: 1560506109626.jpg (720x720, 19K)

Humans wont evolve anymore because we have achieved fast food.

not being ironic. we're over protecting the weak and mass shaming the strong, while the people who do the least for th benefit of the species are having the easiest time surviving. every detail of the theory of evolution is out the fucking window for the modern human.

>gradually evolve

It happens too fast for nature to adapt, that's the problem.

Can someone with knowledge about evolution explain me this because it's keeping me from believing in it

If evolutions goal is to make animals survive then why come don't prey animals like zebra evolve better weapons to defend themselves against predators?

Because other animals and plants aren't as good at it, ocean temperature in particular being a concern

I do, and when the time comes I'll fucking laugh my ass off and think about you, fighting for scrapes, whoring out your wife to immigrants for water.

Zebra's kill the most human beings in zoos every year, they can kick hard enough to literally shatter a lions skull, they're obviously doing something right

Nature isn't a conscious creator turning every animal into a super soldier. The 'point' of evolution isn't becoming an apex predator, it's adapting to immediate circumstances.

>we have about thirty years

Says every climate change scientist since the 80s.

Earth is a lot more fucked than it was in the 80s tbf

The trouble is that climate change does not work the way scientists think because they overlooked something basic.

The calendar coupled with the attempt at leap years along with general seasonal disposition has resulted in weather being unassociated with the seasons.

Rather than weather being the problem, the issue lies in being prepared for the weather. Not knowing what to expect costs lives and that's the trouble people are experiencing nowadays and it only gets worse.

Attached: oi.png (392x340, 35K)

the scariest thing is that we've used our most easily exploited resources and energy already. all the fossil fuels that modern civilization was built on are gone. once we drop, whenever that is, there is no coming back up for any intelligent life on this planet. this may very well be our great filter

>Predictions should be completely ignored
They told my father he'd die of a stroke for years, want to guess how he died?

Choked on a dick?

20 years +/- is absolutely insignificant in the scheme of things.

evolution works not for the individual but for the species as a whole, it's goal is repruduction and passing on of surviing genes to future generations. In their environment, running away or kicking is sufficient to live long enough to birth a future generation

Barely anyone is seriously worried about global warming. Basically every poll puts it at the bottom of list of concerns

stfu absolute retard

It's climbing in European polls now that it's starting to affect peoples lives.