Untitled

Attached: Area 51 Breach.png (500x393, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NTEIdUV0nE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

>Yea Forums - Twitter & Viral memes

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-210956_Instagram.jpg (1080x1041, 411K)

no one is gonna go. nervous gvt plants trying to gauge authenticity of raid page very cringe.

I wonder how many people will show up
place your bets I say 20 tops and they won't even get close

We did it ředdit

REMINDER:

If you dont "believe" in Aliens, you are on the same level as a bible thumper who believes Humans were created alone by design.

You may not believe me guys but ive seen this exact thread a day ago

i want to post a webm of simon pegg's head on a naked girl's body but i might be banned. It's from a comedy, does it get me banned?

I believe in aliens but I don't think there is any evidence they visited earth, and "evidence" that they did is as shaky as the Bible you yourself mentioned

do you think the govt will step up security on area 51 at all?

What if i believe that Aliens are human

why is it always black people in these meme pics?

>weebaylearningshortywasacop.gif

huehuehue
le reddit maymays are funny

Very likely, but I can assure you people are sweating bullets who never even knew they had glands, just for the possibility 1% morons could actually show up.

Attached: Caged concern.jpg (350x371, 19K)

I'm out of the loop. Redpill me on the area 51 memes everyone keeps making.

these shitty memes being pumped out en mass that retards gobble up tells me this is a psyop

>believes in aliens
>doesn't believe in God

What about Santa Claus, where is he on your fairy tale spectrum?

Attached: whypipo.png (645x773, 11K)

You know, we're noetic apes. That is to say we keep more of our childish traits through maturity (even less so than other hominids) . Kind of like axolotls compared to other salamanders, but on a smaller scale.

So the way aliens look is kind of like the adult form of a fetus. As if they're way to tech dependant, and don't need to go through puberty at all or very little.

yes because the very high probability of intelligent life existing in the universe is in the same realm as a fictitious character created by humans.

I believe in life in other planets, I don't believe that the goverment is hiding reptilians in an underground base

>convey emotion like white Übermenschen

Attached: FKniggers.gif (202x360, 1.86M)

NPCs think they can storm Area 51.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-212240_Instagram.jpg (1077x971, 509K)

I dont think that either, but I DO believe the governments do have hard evidence of intelligent life.

>He doesn’t know that aliens are fallen angels cursed to roam this earth after being excommunicated from heaven
Read The Book of Enoch, you fucking troglodyte

>tfw no little alien buddy
feels bad

Attached: 1562971430958.jpg (597x649, 45K)

aliens being humans?

You need to be at least 18 years old to post on this site.

I'll laugh when 20 people show up at most

based and madarapilled

youtu.be/NTEIdUV0nE8

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1186x627, 92K)

Probably no need, but I'm sure the security forces are excited to finally use all the cool guns they have sitting around.

>very high probability of intelligent life existing in the universe
So far we're aware of one case: humans. How'd calculate the probability from that?

The American government massacring its own citizens over some secrets? Impossible

Nah you lose your rights once you step on to a military base, the signs say "Deadly Force Authorized" for a reason.

This shit happened to me too once, I have never discussed it with anyone but I'll be cautious.

It's designed to suppress conversation about Epstein now that Acosta has stepped down. They want normies to associate pedo shit with Trump and ignore the sheer number of powerful people connected to Epstein who rule over America.