Does Yea Forums like Man of Steel?

Attached: 7F77A1F1-AC4A-4106-A507-E59FDDFE7088.jpg (625x925, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4MHuwO7e9o
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU
youtube.com/watch?v=wSTGVc18wTk
youtube.com/watch?v=rsWGdZoo1xY&t=51s
youtube.com/watch?v=wArmHSPIvlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great Sci-Fi film. Terrible Superman movie.

Yes

no

yes because the Christopher Reeve Superman movies were shit

I love the art-direction of anything Krypton.

Yes

yikes

I adore man of steel. Its literally me Without the existential crises that helped him be less of an autistic never kissed forever alone neckbeard virgin.

A mess of a movie

—Stupid Avatar Krypton where scientist Joe-El beats the shit out of military trained all his life General Zod

—Flashback scenes of dickhead Pa Kent who lets himself die instead of letting his Clark when can move at a blink of an eye save him

Zero chemistry with wooden Cavil and Adams

Clark literally becomes Superman and turns himself into police

It was a movie made by Batman people who don’t like Superman so they made him more like Batman

They were shit. I'm almost 50 and I never liked them. Superman BATTLES WERE WORLD SHATTERING in the comics. Anyone who says otherwise Should be beaten to death. Reeve Superman reeked of Comics Authority. Fuck that Fag shit. I watched it up until he returns years later to the fortress after his father's ghost educated him and he flies away.

Utter shit

it's an absolute masterpiece. the way he projected his own image to defeat kylo ren was breathtaking.

>I'm almost 50
Prove it

unironically the best Capeshit movie of all time.
there is not a single quip to be seen

It's okay. I'm not a fan of the "STOP MY INVINCIBLE SON" scene or the in your face product placement, but the rest of the movie is pretty good. Michael Shannon is phenomenal as General Zod. I also really like the insane scale of the fight scenes towards the end of the movie, especially knowing how it directly ties into BvS, which I think is much better movie.

Everyone does.

JOr-El beating Zod was exactly the point, you incorrigible moronic simpleton. I despise you speed watcher's with every fiber of my very being! Jor-El's house sigil doesn't mean scientist it means hope. Science is quite literally understanding the fundamentals of all things, and intimately so. Jor-El and his wife had a child, something so outlandish and forbidden all but immediately Zod shouted, Heresy! And do you know why, you son of a nerf herder? It's because Jor-El and his wife wasn't bound by Can't! You're a fool if you think Jor-El never trained because, you incredibly dense man child, HE HAD A WARRIOR CLASS SUIT OF ARMOR! I HATE YOUR KIND WITH EVERY PART OF ME; like children you are in ignoring COMPOSITION & COMPREHENSION!

It's not rocket science, you impetuous pound of Dog Shit!

Oh! Pa Kent allowed himself to die? What a foolish and ignorant as shit little bit of dog shit you are! Try, for a moment because i know you're a thick headed lump of Elephant Ogre Shit, but do try imagine the horror Pa Kent must have felt when it dawned on him that he was raising a child with the destructive Power of Godzilla and also knowing that Child literally has no weakness. As Pa Jor-El said, "He'll be like god to them." Yes, to Pa Kent this little kid was a god in every sense of the word so as far as it pertained to him and the rest of humanity. Imagine if the military sent by the government or nut jobs because of Kal attacked or harmed the Kents also imagine if they all collectively began to worship Kal. Each scenario frightened Pa Kent & would have frightened me. And to such a degree it would be better to not let anyone know of his secret until the boy was old and mature enough to make the right choices. Of course you're a moron and all Ive said is a never-you-mind to numb skulls such as yourself.
Wooden? Clark was suffering Post Traumatic Stress and was undoubtedly slightly autistic(blue hue)
>suddenly Superman

movie is called man of steel, u ass

he knew the science of how to win fights you retard

lmao

Everyone that matters does. Alls left are fags and NPCs and sois who don't matter anyhow.

You have no idea how much I wanted to like that movie. I was on here the night, the very moment the review embargo was lifted and I was really happy to see the RT score go up and up and up only to see it drop like a stone a few hours later. When I woke up the next morning and saw the score was below 60% I was so completely disappointed. The only thing more disappointing was when I watched it for the first time.

Attached: Hated-It.jpg (400x308, 39K)

Absolutely based, but the first half of the film is fucking kino. Marlon brando as jor el, krypton, fortress of solitude, jor els speech, clark kicking the football and outrunning the train. All a masterpiece. It's the second half that falls apart so badly.

Gene hackman as lex is cringeworthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=q4MHuwO7e9o

It’s interesting and ambitious and on a conceptual level I like it but the execution is messy and obnoxious.

Then you're a lover of Reeve way of doing things or that faggot Singer. Which ever the case it's youre feelings and they are yours. It doesn't negate our boast of it so do remember that.
The Superman stuff is where it falls apart. Not so much Hackman. Luther in the comic was a stooge if you read them back then.

And there wasn't any Epic bouts of strength other than lift this and lift that and then lift this thing and then lift the other thing. It's why I hated Signer's superman; lift lift lift lift fly lift.

Lex's entire motivation is baffling to me. How are you going to use nukes to create a fault line and thus create more beach front property? Its beneath luthor to give a shit about any of that. he's supposed to be a billionare.

How is it obnoxious?

Lex in the Comics was a corn ball. Always was. It was always one scheme after another scheme after another scheme. This is the 70's we're talking about here.

You're right, I guess since I'm younger than you I see Lex differently. Which one do you prefer though?

Let me say that I had a Superman Encyclopedia back in the day, 30 odd years ago, in which each era of Lex was slightly different. But Lex kinda reflected who the big bad was in real life. He was a mad scientist but then he became a mad capitalist. It's hard to explain.

Smallville's Lex was god-tier!

Clark up until season six was god-tier too. And then, it all fell off a cliff.

I've been watching it, Johnathan just died and that was the first time I cried at pa kents death. It really got me.

The way how he died was a bitter lesson for Clarke and it solidified how his actions could have a far reaching effect. Dude just wanted to be with the woman who he thought was the one and by so doing he unwittingly started a chain reaction that ended with Jonathan dying.

I didn't mind it.

Attached: man of steel05.webm (2048x1566, 3M)

The sad part is that he traded johnathans life for lanas.

Lana is such an insufferable cunt, I wish he would just be with chloe.

tpbp

The Sad Part is Jor-El only ever told him there'd be a price to pay. What that price was wasn't made clear to Clark. If Clark had to weigh if he should lose his would be girl friend or his dad he probably would have chosen his dad but we'll never know. Jor-El only said to him that Providence would exact a price and all Jor-El could say is that Clark had to survive so it couldn't be him. That's fifth dimensional science for you, it literally borders on magic and probably is magic.

Someone says to me like "Oh, like Batman killed a guy" I'm like,fa, like really? Like...like...like...like, I'm like "wake the fuck up!" it's like EUGH, IT'S LIKE EUGH! You know that's all. So, so like I guess that's like what I'm saying about like, you know, once you've like lost your virginity to this fucking movie and then you come and say to me sum about like "OOH, my superhero wouldn't do that" I'm like "are you serious?". Like, I'm like, down the fucking road on that, you know what I mean? So, it's cool point to be... LOOK! I'm a 100% fine with ehm, it's a cool point of view, like "my hero is still innocent!" you know? My hero's didn't fucking...LIE TO AMERICA! My heroes didn't...embezzle money from their corp-my hero didn't fucking COMMIT ANY ATROCITIES! I'm like "that's cool" but you're living in a fucking dream world, ok? So...and all..ehm…and I guess, you know, so the cool thing is like, mythologically speaking, I'm a 100% FINE (and by the way and I love more than anything Superman and Batman) but in, you know, in the same way that Alan Moore was fed up with the fucking like-okay, no! You know, they do this! Clearly, this is a response to, like, where Watchmen, Watchmen talked about comic books in the same way that this movie talks about comic book movies. But, it talked about comic books at their most-they'd already, they were already broken, so, you know he was just addressing that. Mov-The thing about comic book movies is (and I'm a, you know I'm a fan) like I see them, and I love them, and...

wrong

that scene where he destroys the world engine is kino

Burton's Batman was based on an era of Batman where He killed. I absolutely adore a killing Batman. Have you any idea HOW MANY DEATHS present Batman is responsible for? He doesn't kill, Killer's escapes, thousands die. He's a murdering cock sucker! He killed those people to protect his fee fees.

NO, he didn't physically killed them but spiritually, realistically, literally, he killed them by not killing prolific serial killers.

The entire movie is kino. The most telling is the end where Zod, now equal to Kal in every way literally wants to die-it's suicide by cop. And he knows, he knows that Kal wants him to live. He knows Kal desperately wants to save him too. And this irritates him so he realizes he can solve the problem of wanting to die, Krypton is gone for good, and hurt Kal all at the same time. He knows the boy is hoping he changes and accepts earth like he has. And spite, and hate and unbelievable loss motivates Zod to spit on the house of El one last time. He literally says if you love these people so much then you can mourn for them. He could have fought Clark and got out of the hold but if he did that there would be no one else to kill him, and in that moment you're witnessing one of the most Kino moments in the film.

>Burton's Batman was based on an era of Batman where He killed. I absolutely adore a killing Batman.

based.

Attached: batman returns-4.webm (1024x572, 2.13M)

Every one of your so called points the movie never addressed.

So Jor-El was some warrior that went against what he was assigned to be. Nope. Never addressed it.

Pa Kent letting himself die because he was scared of people freaking out about Clark being a powerful alien. It was never addressed. Batman be Superman is what tackled the subject. But you can’t rely on another film to fill the gaps in another

a modern pleb filter. It reminds of how everyone hated mario bros and water world and when you asked them why they just say it sucks cause everyone else says it does. its herd mentality fucks who don't like this movie.

If you think pa kents sacrifice doesn't make sense based on dialogue and context clues then you are obtuse as hell. He literally says he doesn't know how humans will react to him, he doesn't know the extent of clarks abilities or if he could even survive a tornado. Even if he did, smallville would know and his secret would be out, clark was too young to be exposed to the world, he wasn't ready. I could go further into it based on the mythos presented in the comics, but if you can't even grasp why a father would want to protect his son even if he is insanely strong, and protect him from the cruelness of the world, you are hopelessly lost.

Man of steel isn't for cynics such as yourself, it's for people who want to believe in hope. I do, and that's why it makes sense to me you godless mongoloid.

Attached: man of steel-7.webm (854x360, 2.48M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU

>Burton's Batman

Quite literally mother's milk. Burton's Batman is as much of a psychopath as the Joker is.

shes so great to this day the way the kriptonians fought hasn't been topped in any capeshit imho.

For me, it Nyssa-Vex aka Wallis Day.

Attached: wallis day-05.jpg (1068x894, 86K)

You moronic nincompoop! You horse's ass: You son of Sasha Grey! What an idiot you are! You're insane! You're asinine! You're the type who can't see the forest at all because your bloody eyes are closed! You're beyond saving! You're the poop that comes out of an ass's ass when the shit had diarrhea that one time. You're a gullible incorrigible maroon!

He's Lost! Absolutely Lost! His kind jumps on a merry go round and complains it isn't going anywhere.
His kind watches boiling water and wonder's why they're not hearing a kettle whistle!

She's a dyke in Krypton. Fuk Marxist tv. Krypton was great until she became a dyke. fags has to be in everything. Literally in everything. fuk this gay earth!

I cant watch krypton because theres way to many niggers. It's like they took half of the actors from the BBC network and threw them onto the show.

Niggers has been a part of Krypton since the 50's I believe but they had their own Island and were mainly savage beast like warriors that could beat the shit out of the average Kryptonian. In some ways It would explain why the nigger girl who is Zod's mom is so Beastly. The presence of fags though killed it. The only niggers in it are a savage brutish bunch. Where as Zeg, Clark's Grand Dad is a proud Brilliant White man. Then again the dyke is a traitorous bitch so maybe Goyer is secretly trying to tell us something.

His son can literally move at a fucking blink of an eye. He’a literally a little bit slower than The Flash

Hey retard, was clark superman yet? Fuck you're stupid he was barely 18 when his dad died.

Hey fuckhead, since when did Clark gave to be Superman to have super speed

Meh. Superman has never been interesting, big CGI setpieces notwithstanding.

Attached: man of steel-6.webm (1280x534, 1.63M)

We don't know in that point if clark knew he could reach him in time, and even if he did, johnathan and clark didn't know if he could survive a tornado, but that really isn't the point at all. Literally talking about this is so fucking stupid and just shows a gross misunderstanding of the superman mythos.

Misunderstanding of the Superman myth? Never has Pa Kent ever suicide himself because he was scared of Clark using his powers!

In fact. non of MOS follows the Superman myth. It takes Brynes Post-Crisis MOS storyline and wipes it’s was with it

It doesn't matter how johnathan dies, its why he dies. That never changes. You just confirmed you are a brainlet yet again.

You ass. Superman develops Super awareness after he's restored to life. You ass wipes literally have Zero Comprehension!

Movie is called Man of Steel, you actual horse's ASS!

It's called HYPER AWARENESS you absolute Son of Hades whore after she swallowed
CERBERUS' SEED! You know what had Super Speed? Those planes that struck World Trade! Those people were at 550mph but guess what, it was as fast for them as it would have been for Clark, All Speed and no substance! Hyper Awareness is Smallville, wherein you're not just moving fast but reacting and thinking faster. I despise your kind with every fiber of my being.

No the majority of the board called it trash when it came out and Yea Forums cancer tried every possible way to make us like it

Again, you absolute ass wipe, every iteration of Superman is based off of that iteration. There was a time Superman was a bit of a perv. Then there was that time he was all about science and rivaled Jor-el. And Pa Kent in every iteration had his own feelings and motivations. When idiots like yourself compares what is a fresh take on the mythos, SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN DONE HUNDREDS OF TIMES IN THE COMICS, and says, This isn't my Superman. I want to find you and punch you in the face! You're not a comic book fan but are a fan of the Reeve movies. I hate your kind so much!

>us

Speak for yourself faggot, it was a BRILLIANT movie, Come fight me!

Maybe

He's right though.

nice headcanon

No he's not right, you ass gaped baboon after it sat on an elephant's cock!

You’re just mad a stupid teeny bop show like Smallville is superior to MOS

I want to find you and beat you horribly!
can't say why but I do--I do want to hit you with your own arm. Then I want to find your mom and tell her how much of a failure you are. Then I want to find your dad and tell him he should have had his woman swallow you whole!

Henry Cavill is a great casting choice as Superman but the way his Clark Kent is literally just "Superman but dressed as a farmer" really messes it up. What makes Reeve so great is that he sold the fact that Clark Kent was the disguise to his true self, purely through acting and not just putting on some glasses. Man of Steel does get the Krypton aspects of the story perfectly, it feels like a flawed world of corrupt demi-gods, with Superman being the last hope of his kind, and also the greatest hope of humanity.

Just as I thought, you're basing all your canon on the films and tv shows. Just as I THOUGHT. As you were, faggot.

It messes with your belief that the tv show and films are the only versions of superman there will ever be and that's why you're dead wrong. The movie isn't about Superman. It's man of steel who becomes Superman later on. But warner chased Avengers unsuccessfully and frakked it all up irreparably and here we are!

Fantastic movie except for one indefensibly bad scene.

No. It gave me a migraine.

>The entire movie is kino. The most telling is the end where Zod, now equal to Kal in every way literally wants to die-it's suicide by cop. And he knows, he knows that Kal wants him to live. He knows Kal desperately wants to save him too. And this irritates him so he realizes he can solve the problem of wanting to die, Krypton is gone for good, and hurt Kal all at the same time. He knows the boy is hoping he changes and accepts earth like he has. And spite, and hate and unbelievable loss motivates Zod to spit on the house of El one last time. He literally says if you love these people so much then you can mourn for them. He could have fought Clark and got out of the hold but if he did that there would be no one else to kill him, and in that moment you're witnessing one of the most Kino moments in the film.
nice review

I stopped reading comics when I grew up. But I remember Brynes MOS series and it was by far superior to this shit.

Superman should be the only survivor of Krypton. No Zod or Supergirl or any of that crap

The only real flaw in the movie.

Attached: tumblr_noa9vtdl1O1r13reeo1_1280.jpg (853x353, 33K)

Byrnes Superman run was some deus ex ass pull shit every other issue.

Attached: superman-4.webm (960x800, 621K)

based Zack

Attached: superman man of steel-2.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Here's how to fix this fucking shit scene. Replace A FUCKING DOG with a baby/child. Flying piece of wood coming at Pa, we see clarks eyes begin to glow he's planning to vaporize the wood with his lazers. Ma stops clark, because we've established that Clark is shit at his lazer aim still. Pa takes a flying piece of wood to the back like an arrow. Pa makes it back with the baby but dies right after.

Or. Clark is not fully able to tone out sound yet. Tornado is loud as fuck making him shit at everything. Clark tries to rip the door off a damaged bus or someshit but the tornado noise fucks him up so bad that he is actually making things worse. Pa ruins into the scene and slaps Clark to his senses. Dies right after the rescue. Clark blames self.

Also that's not to only shit scene.
>NY city in absolute ruins, literally 911 x 100
>91100
>Superman has super hearing/vision
>Lodgically must be people dying in the rubble, he must hear this
>Never cared about citizens dieing until some where threatened right in front of him
>hang on let my savor this constrained half boner with Louis

that is some strictly god-tier side boob, holy shit

I really liked the intro including lumberjack Clark kent. Hated everything else

Last week I watched Man Of Steel for the FIRST TIME after having already seen the rest of the DCEU movies and it really threw me off.
First off, I absolutely loved the first half of it. Can't give specific reasons why, it was just a super comfy down to Earth capeshit origin story told in a slightly original way.. The second half, however, bored the shit out of me and again I couldn't quite tell why. Just the colors got visually boring and overall every single thing about the movie felt like some sci-fi "epic" written in the 60s but with the CGI team of a transformers movie.
And finally I realized that although I didn't really like it, overall I enjoyed it WAY more than any other DCEU movie. I mean Aquaman and Shazam were fun as hell but in entirely different ways. What the fuck happened to that studio?

Attached: man of steel-5.webm (720x404, 1.16M)

I know already I'm wrong but the first half builds like it's going to be a trilogy of films. Very slow burn stuff but then the second half hits like a fucking freight train at a million miles an hour with zod destroying earth and this whole plotline with the government and Lois and shit, and it all plays out in a way that assumes the audience is supposed to be very familiar with these characters we just met. The second half is really where things get fucking messy, and Batman v Superman carries much of the same shit. You got a brand new Batman brand new Bruce Wayne but it's a completely different Batman and the movie just kind of assumes you're totally on board

On top of that, they still didn't do much to develop Superman, so his death had zero impact.

The original Reeve movie still handled Jonathan's death better. No disaster or anything, just a heart attack. No room to make the audience think he could've saved him. It made Clark's sense of helplessness feel more authentic than STOP MY INVINCIBLE SON

Of course, in an ideal world, we'd finally get a Superman movie where both of the Kents are still alive. I love his relationship with his adoptive parents in the animated adaptations, why the fuck can't they do it in live action too?

Attached: it's time to stop posting.png (894x802, 684K)

>I like that gay faggot Byrnes run

Oh.

No it isnt a flaw. Man of Steel is a 33 year old recluse. His father fearing he might make the wrong choice as to what kind of man he would be is why.

The scene was fine, you intolerable faggot!

Movie was Boss. Second half was kino.

Make me, Faggot!

cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=wSTGVc18wTk

Attached: batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-henry-cavill-amy-adams2.jpg (3000x1996, 1.98M)

Best modern superman film.

cough cough* so disney drones and marvel brainlets

Pretty Much. Disney and Marvel Drones are all trash eating scum suckers.

How can Lois shoot Kriptonians in the head while running with alien gun she holding first time.
Why don't she cry about it like "superman"?

Attached: henry-cavill-e-amy-adams.jpg (930x1384, 148K)

Superman always knew he was alien so He idolized his heritage. Lois could give a shit about all that.

he has learned to tune out?
I mean there is dialogue in the last act to say this.
You brainlets really can't watch a movie without quips.
So not only do you guys complain about superman being too gloomy, now you want him to be gloomy.
T.marvelposter acting as a superman fan
Tell someone to update your script this shit is so easy to spot

What's wrong with that? You want these series of movies to all start off as an origin story?
Need your hand held all the way through?
A not so new Batman Brand, which we would delve into and get proper explanations if brainlets such as yourself didn't have tantrums when instead of quiping he killed someone like a real man should.
It's as if you don't listen to any dialogue in a movie or even look at one's actions in a visual sequence to understand one's motivations.
Honestly how old are you? I would hope you're younger than 20 because if you're past 20 and still not able to comprehend shit well, you should just go into the drone hivemind of reddit and stay there

Such a comfy looking photo
Manly heroism
No reddit tier men making quips

It was pretty okay, much better than the unwatchable horseshit of wonder-woman/aquaman

Crowe's story was pretty comfy.

Attached: Russell Crowe and his Yorkshire Tea.jpg (1800x1013, 253K)

Nice pasta, Superman

>Gene hackman as lex is cringeworthy.
why the fuck do you have to show up in every superman thread? Go outside ffs

Literally the first time I said it in a man of steel thread as these threads are really rare.

why would you lie on a southeast asian dog cooking bulletin board?????

Both Cavill and Adams have been severely handicapped. They both love the characters they portray. Instead of a MOS 2 I want a high budget HBO Superman series with both in the lead, Luthor recast and more focus on the Daily Planet/Metropolis. Snyder can easily be there for creative input as a producer.

Attached: ..gif (245x180, 422K)

I guess I'm not the only one who thinks lex in the 1978 film is a poorly thought out character.

>MUH NUKES
>MUH FAULT LINES
>BEACH FRONT PROPERTY

His motivation doesn't make any sense, from a logistical standpoint or a writing one. How does sending nukes to the fault line create beach front property? The radiation would make the entire west coast uninhabitable, making superman putting the fault lines together make 0 sense. Not only that he's written poorly as hell. We don't know WHY he wants to kill superman, or why he antagonizes him. He's a cartoon character. Lex in the animated series has more depth than him.

it is better than Quest for Peace, between the two films you would think Superman 4 would have more destruction especially with Nuclear weapons plotline but ....NOPE

yeah, you're that same guy who posts this bullshit in every superman thread. Fuck off autist and go outside

So you have no argument then? How does anything lex does in the film make any sense whatsoever? They opt out of a thoughtful and proving first half for a literal quip fest in the second half with lex. At least theres the lois flying with supes scene.

You have no argument, because it's so baffling stupid that there is no defense for it.

Please help me understand how his plan makes ANY sense at all. I'll wait.

>So you have no argument then
why would I waste my time BTFO'ing you for the 1025125th time? Your opinion is wrong, and you should feel bad for spouting your autism in every superman thread.

You have never had an argument defending it lmao. Literally none.

Not much. It was pretty uninteresting.

>if I pretend it never happened, no one will ever know the truth
have fun being retarded user, I'm done talking to you

guess you forfeit the argument kek

I didn't have any confusion about the characters' motivations. I just thought they were all written poorly. Before you make anymore assumptions about me, no, I don't need everything spoon-fed to me and I do appreciate visual storytelling. I just happen to think the movie sucks. It happens.

Apparently his origin and death are the only things interesting about him. Sad, but true.

lmaoo

more like man of sneed

That's actually a really good description. Thanks user.

Dolph Lundgren could beat Patton to death with his bare hands. What's your point?

Nope.

>user

>Apparently his origin and death are the only things interesting about him.
Smallville says otherwise. Best Jonathan Kent to date next to Superman 78'.

Attached: Martha-Jonathan-martha-kent.jpg (970x957, 209K)

People hate what they don't understand.

>Acknowledging tripcodes

Attached: reallyanonreallyy.png (1166x849, 984K)

It actually really hurts that we didn't get the justice league that was planned. I haven't even seen it because I know I will be disappointed honestly.

MoS and BvS are better than the MCU in it's entirety. And I like DC and marvel equally, but Snyder really hit something with these films.

RIP I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=rsWGdZoo1xY&t=51s

nah it was a wash

Snyder has exactly one wholesome film, where the license 100% fits his one-note gloomy style, and it's not Sucker Punch.

OH NONONONO

Define wholesome

Too bad that Reeve had Superman charisma and Cavill has none.

It's a good capeshit movie, so all in all a 5/10 movie. Maybe even 5.5/10 because of Cavill.

On my home planet, this is the symbol for MOPE

Attached: Supermanos Hands of Fate.jpg (686x800, 71K)

ok zoomer trash

How did she learn to fight so well on low-gravity earth. Look how freaky the astronauts had to move when they encountered moon gravity. Took them awhile to learn the bunny hop.

Like in John Carter.

Clark could literally move so fast nobody would realize he was saved by a superhero

Insurance companies HATE superheroes

Fun fact: Henry Cavill is terrified to fly in real life, and has a dog as a service animal.

Attached: tmp_TyWv3N_0380518bc041d41f_MCDBAVV_EC017_1_.jpg (2048x1363, 432K)

The Chris Reeve movies were completely unserious and spinning the Earth backwards is somehow worse written time travel than Endgame. Take your nostalgia glasses off

No he couldn’t. Not at that point. He had never done anything like that. He didn’t learn to fly into his 30s. You are projecting your preconceptions of the character from other works onto this film and then sperging out that they don’t align. It’s an embarrassing admission that you’re not following the narrative and is utterly meritless as a criticism

Still the best capeshit ever made. Infinity War is second.

10/10 post desu. Perfectly btfo that faggots post.

It's superman. There is not a single decent product related to superman.

Yes.
Dc=WWE=Cristiano Ronaldo
>
Marvel=AEW=Messoy

youtube.com/watch?v=wArmHSPIvlQ

this is the most kino teaser trailer I have ever seen, sends chills down my spinoids.

It had an amazing trailer.

get btfo u incel piece of ogre shit hahaha